Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
I know what you'e saying about the DC. But how do we know the "fake" DC the media has shown us is not one the media themselves fabricated? And if the DC isn't technically legal, won't MJ still get into trouble since every reporter in the world is saying yes he died?

Or is that lie illegal on the media's part, or is it okay because the media lie anyway, and the law won't take their lies seriously? Or is it okay because they're only reporting what they're told?  Would the media be in on it or not?  

Sorry for all the questions. I'm not denying MJ would be very capable of this, and he is extremely smart so I imagine he has it all worked out perfectly.  If you watched the Lisa Marie interview on Oprah recently, she says about 3 times how he's a "master manipulator". I found it interesting how merely 2 weeks earlier his parents and kids spoke to Oprah.  His parents said there was no file for divorce (I'm sure there was) and that they "don't fight".  I think his mother is so lovely but could she, too be in on this? Wouldn't it go against her religion?

I think  Souza answered some of your questions. The movie angle is a possibility, but even if that's not the case... Depending on the purpose of the hoax, MJ could have government agencies working with him. He had connections in HIGH places!

MJ can't be held responsible for what reporters say. Reporters and journalists lie about lots of stuff anyway... And there have been other "death hoaxes" in the media, i.e. reports that certain people have died (when they didn't) and no one ever got prosecuted for that, as far as I know.

Not sure how religious Katherine really is... And I believe love for her son surpasses that, to the point that she would lie for Michael. (I certainly would, and I'm a stranger to Michael.) That woman has been through a lot, and I believe she's pretty tough.

Re: "Ghosts": I like your analysis, it's pretty much how I interpret the video too. And yes, I find the whole story brilliant - and Michael is certainly in control there. "Thriller" was a different era in his life, though... circa 1983. The media hadn't yet turned against MJ!

Your reply helped a lot, thanks.  But the media had definitely turned against him after Thriller! I remember seeing a repeat of the music show Countdown (I'm Australian) from the same year Billie Jean was out and Molly Meldrum was on it (guy with the cowboy hat who interviewed MJ a few times and liked him a lot).  Billie Jean was played and this other stupid host came on after bagging him (can't remember the exact words) making jokes about his mannequins and "life at the top" isn't so good after all, or something like that. Molly was sitting right next to him but of course didn't say a word against MJ.  It is well known the media have attacked him ever since Thriller (he said it himself in a racism speech once).

The interesting thing though is he and Frank Delio actually made the elephant man and the oxygen chamber stories up themselves. MJ wanted the actual words weird, bizarre to be used.  I'm not just pulling it out of my butt, it's all in Randy Taborelli's book and I am fairly sure he is reliable. Look up the book if you're not familiar with it, it's a great book which he updated after MJ "died" so now it's this giant thick book lol. Really well written.

I know the Molly Meldrum guy!  :) I know the media turned against MJ after Thriller - and that's exactly what I meant, that it happened after Thriller came out and not before. I haven't read Taraborelli's book(s), on purpose. I just don't trust Taraborelli much. What makes you believe he's fairly reliable? And even if 80-90% of what he says is true, how do you know which pieces of info are true and which aren't? I think that MJ, in his youthful enthusiasm and BIG dreams, might have overestimated his powers a little bit with respect to the media... And the Internet was not well-developed in the early 1980s. That is a big factor to consider, in my opinion, because the Internet changed a lot. I do think things got out of control later, for MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions