flusen

Re: www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com
May 24, 2011, 08:19:33 PM
Site changed ! No more flash just the iframe with the forum !

LOOK:
[attachment=0:exdb5p4l]tick-tock.jpg[/attachment:exdb5p4l]

:?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
... the best is yet to come ...

Feeling free, let us fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we were born to never die

Michael, you changed my life.

My MJDHI-World Tour 2010 & 2011:
Starting as a hoper mourning hearted. Wanted to see, feel, know & understand. <br>Comming home as a knower, a beLIEver with smiling eyes holding my head up high ... that´s why I´m here.

luchy

May 24, 2011, 08:33:47 PM
the clock of Peter pan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

May 24, 2011, 08:49:50 PM
Quote from: "luchy"
the clock of Peter pan

that's what i was thinking too :D
the alligator, when his eyes go tick-tock, tick-tock :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

May 24, 2011, 10:53:53 PM
The moment this website turns into a forum it will lose interest. No map now, just crazy post!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

May 25, 2011, 04:46:56 AM
Tick Tock Tick Tock?? WTH are we supposed to do with that  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2011, 06:01:05 AM
Tick Tock ?

There is a tick tock hoax team haunting the net in search for believers crash/  crash/  crash/
Michael would do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 25, 2011, 07:17:01 AM
Tick tock, tick tock...is time running out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 07:20:53 AM
Hello ev'rybody,
Admin said his name was beginning with an "A". I was wondering if this name was a pseudonym, an artist name, like "Ahanu", for example, which is the name for the artist who has done the music "Sedona". This was the music that was playing on the site a few hours before the countdown ended. It is on the album "Native American Flute Music", in "Ahanu: Music for Healing, Meditation and Relaxation", label/prod. "Healing Arts Recordings". See track no.5 on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Admin said he was a sound engineer, but he could also be a musician (in fact many sound engineer are musicians themselves). On another site, the composer's name of "Sedona" is listed as "Michael George Silverman" :
I think some of his works are listed here (be careful sometimes it's others "Michael Silverman"...not the same) :
It seems to be a pianist (relaxating music, jazz,...) and I found another jazz pianist with the same name (although I don't know if he's Michael "George" Silverman) :
On the photo he's the one at the bottom right. When the music played, the Admin said something like that "relaxing is one way to describe it...". I think he was talking about Yoga or something like that, because of the music running background. I can't remember well, but I think he also said he was going to be on holidays when the countdown would end. Anyway, here are all his replies/comments on the site in one page :
Some posts are kind of interesting if you want to guess if he's a faker or not... Now, I don't know if he is indeed, but I thought it was some informations you ought to know. See you later,
labeste
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 25, 2011, 07:54:39 AM
Quote from: "labeste"
Hello ev'rybody,
Admin said his name was beginning with an "A". I was wondering if this name was a pseudonym, an artist name, like "Ahanu", for example, which is the name for the artist who has done the music "Sedona". This was the music that was playing on the site a few hours before the countdown ended. It is on the album "Native American Flute Music", in "Ahanu: Music for Healing, Meditation and Relaxation", label/prod. "Healing Arts Recordings". See track no.5 on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Admin said he was a sound engineer, but he could also be a musician (in fact many sound engineer are musicians themselves). On another site, the composer's name of "Sedona" is listed as "Michael George Silverman" :
I think some of his works are listed here (be careful sometimes it's others "Michael Silverman"...not the same) :
It seems to be a pianist (relaxating music, jazz,...) and I found another jazz pianist with the same name (although I don't know if he's Michael "George" Silverman) :
On the photo he's the one at the bottom right. When the music played, the Admin said something like that "relaxing is one way to describe it...". I think he was talking about Yoga or something like that, because of the music running background. I can't remember well, but I think he also said he was going to be on holidays when the countdown would end. Anyway, here are all his replies/comments on the site in one page :
Some posts are kind of interesting if you want to guess if he's a faker or not... Now, I don't know if he is indeed, but I thought it was some informations you ought to know. See you later,
labeste

Thanks for the info, I think I remember someone on that site saying it might be Michael George Silverman...but has this guy worked on any projects with MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 25, 2011, 11:28:17 AM
I don't believe this web-page is related with Michael and I do NOT believe the admin is the person who he says he is! Recently we started to have so called informers who "worked" with Michael like illusion777. He says that he was one of the sound engineers who worked for the Invincible album. And this admin says that he is a sound engineer too.  :roll:  Even if he gives a sound engineer's name, how are you going to be sure that he is that person for real? He wrote that he likes privacy, so he prepared himself for the questions in the future where people ask him to show a picture of him with Michael. He will say that he doesn't want to show it because he likes privacy. Or even if he shows a picture, how would you know that he is the person in the picture? He could have found a picture anywhere. Is he going to turn on the web-cam to show you his face? I don't think so. So what I'm saying is, do not put your hopes to this web-page and don't put your hopes high for a return in July. Because if Michael doesn't come back in July which I'm almost sure that he won't, the admin will be adding a new so called clue to the page to make you keep on searching and hanging on that page and forum. Don't forget that with every click on the page, you make him earn $$$ too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 25, 2011, 12:37:43 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Tick Tock ?

There is a tick tock hoax team haunting the net in search for believers crash/  crash/  crash/
Michael would do that?

Searching for "pay per click" may be.

At least here we get to know a lot about who MJ was and have follow ups on the investigation but what is that other site giving to their members beside dubious hopes?

I was 3 weeks away and i lost track on everything seems like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

May 25, 2011, 12:39:53 PM
Quote from: "labeste"
Hello ev'rybody,
Admin said his name was beginning with an "A".

Another attention seeking technique?
If he/she want people to know who he/she is he would say it straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

May 25, 2011, 01:43:44 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't believe this web-page is related with Michael and I do NOT believe the admin is the person who he says he is! Recently we started to have so called informers who "worked" with Michael like illusion777. He says that he was one of the sound engineers who worked for the Invincible album. And this admin says that he is a sound engineer too.  :roll:  Even if he gives a sound engineer's name, how are you going to be sure that he is that person for real? He wrote that he likes privacy, so he prepared himself for the questions in the future where people ask him to show a picture of him with Michael. He will say that he doesn't want to show it because he likes privacy. Or even if he shows a picture, how would you know that he is the person in the picture? He could have found a picture anywhere. Is he going to turn on the web-cam to show you his face? I don't think so. So what I'm saying is, do not put your hopes to this web-page and don't put your hopes high for a return in July. Because if Michael doesn't come back in July which I'm almost sure that he won't, the admin will be adding a new so called clue to the page to make you keep on searching and hanging on that page and forum. Don't forget that with every click on the page, you make him earn $$$ too.

Although I still haven't made up my mind about that site either, he or she is not making money with the site because there are no ads. If you would get money for clicks only, I would be loaded by now.

The only thing I find interesting, is that the site was registered on June 25, 2009. But on the other hand, someone might have been smart enough to figure that in the case of MJ, it could be a hoax. I will just keep an eye on it, but I have to see something happening before I might believe it's legit. Time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2011, 01:59:27 PM
Ok I'm very ignorant about this: how is this thing about pay /click?
Who's paying you and for what?!?!
I don't understand.

If there are adds it makes sense but I don't see the point of cashing money just for clicks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 25, 2011, 02:08:08 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Ok I'm very ignorant about this: how is this thing about pay /click?
Who's paying you and for what?!?!
I don't understand.

If there are adds it makes sense but I don't see the point of cashing money just for clicks.

If you have ads on your site, you can generate money with clicks, without ads you get nothing. Simple and logical like that, like you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions