No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

trublu

Quote from: "MJsForever"
I will be the first one to say I don't totally understand Iraq. I believe it was Osama Bin Ladden and the Alcadia that did this. I will always believe it. I also remember seeing footage of people in Arab countries cheering this monster on. I do not blame all of the muslum world. I think there are people and places in the Arab world that would not condone 911. However that being said. does anyone remember when Sadaam entered Kawait? What he did to those poor people? or worse what he did to his own. I am sorry about the inocent people of Iraq, however I don't feel Sadam should have been left in power the first time. The world's armies together entered Iraq and took care of this. When our soldiers entered Iraq, many Iraqi soldiers surrendered because they were more afraid of Sadaam than they were of the Americans. I don't have all of the hows or whys, I don't pretend to know the reasons for going in a second time, but I for one am glad that my children and yours and the children of Iraq don't have to live in a world that fears Sadam. America has helped just about every country in the world including those who would rather see us destroyed. Remember last year the eath quake that hit Iran. We sent american's in to help in the rescue? Remember WWII when America was called on to rescue Europe from Hitlar? We are still paying rent in France for the land our soldiers are burried on. How F_cked up is that???? I am not saying you cant disagree with the American government, hell I do. Esp now! but I am saying over all this country is one of the "good guys" in the world, but as an American, I am proud of where I come from and the things this country has accomplished in its short time in existance.

It was not the American government that held those trials for Mike, It was the California D.A. I hated it, knew the mob was behind it, but don't forget it was americans too that sat on that  Jurry and aquited him. Thousands of Americans protested outside the court room and even held signs downing the prosecuter. And voices were heard in the following election. This country is not perfect, what country is, but we are not the monsters of the world either.

I am also very sorry for you loss.

However, regarding Saddam, terrorists, Iraq etc..

What was the reason given to America to invade Iraq? Because of terrorism (trying to somehow link it to 9/11) and because Iraq apparently had weapons of mass destruction; When they couldn't find any, (or get away with telling people they had found something they had not), they decided to tell everyone it was to overthrow their buddy Saddam from government! I believe he was an evil dictator, don't get me wrong, but it was a conveniently chosen moment to say the least! And what I find the most horrible, is how much certain people gained and profited from the war in the sales of defense weapons.

I feel sad for the people who lost their lives on 9/11, and I feel sad for the people who are still losing their lives today, living in a war zone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "MJsForever"
I will be the first one to say I don't totally understand Iraq. I believe it was Osama Bin Ladden and the Alcadia that did this. I will always believe it. I also remember seeing footage of people in Arab countries cheering this monster on. I do not blame all of the muslum world. I think there are people and places in the Arab world that would not condone 911. However that being said. does anyone remember when Sadaam entered Kawait? What he did to those poor people? or worse what he did to his own. I am sorry about the inocent people of Iraq, however I don't feel Sadam should have been left in power the first time. The world's armies together entered Iraq and took care of this. When our soldiers entered Iraq, many Iraqi soldiers surrendered because they were more afraid of Sadaam than they were of the Americans. I don't have all of the hows or whys, I don't pretend to know the reasons for going in a second time, but I for one am glad that my children and yours and the children of Iraq don't have to live in a world that fears Sadam. America has helped just about every country in the world including those who would rather see us destroyed. Remember last year the eath quake that hit Iran. We sent american's in to help in the rescue? Remember WWII when America was called on to rescue Europe from Hitlar? We are still paying rent in France for the land our soldiers are burried on. How F_cked up is that???? I am not saying you cant disagree with the American government, hell I do. Esp now! but I am saying over all this country is one of the "good guys" in the world, but as an American, I am proud of where I come from and the things this country has accomplished in its short time in existance.

It was not the American government that held those trials for Mike, It was the California D.A. I hated it, knew the mob was behind it, but don't forget it was americans too that sat on that  Jurry and aquited him. Thousands of Americans protested outside the court room and even held signs downing the prosecuter. And voices were heard in the following election. This country is not perfect, what country is, but we are not the monsters of the world either.

There are so many things to say that I really don't know where to begin...let me just say that nobody here ever said something against the USA as a country nor against the American people as a nation... and that it was not Bin Laden who did it. And even if it was him or so called Muslims, do you think that it was worth invading a country and killing millions of people? For what exactly? What is exactly the point of killing millions of people? Were they all responsible and part of the plot? What do you think the Iraki and Afghani people who have lost members of their family think now about the USA?

I just want to say that wars (and aggressions) are horrible for both sides and that the pain endured by the people is the same. The Governments don't give a damn about that, they just want to control and if citizens of whatever country have to be sacrificed they just do it. I'm sorry to say that but we don't live in wonderland. I can imagine the pain who had to go through because of the loss of your friends, really. But it should not prevent you from investigating things deeper, things are not what they seem to be. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Money, they do it for the money. The whole terrorism issue was just an excuse to invade Iraq, but I dont think the public realizes this. If one did the research, they would have realized that saddam hussian had been working for the bush family and were apparently friends. Osama Bin Laden had links to the CIA as far as im concerned, so i'm positive that the government is behind all of this, although it's hard to believe. the government all wants us to believe that Alqaida is at fault, but this is only a backdrop to the truth and the revolving controversy. America wanted to establish themselves a dominant force, they had the power and they decided to abuse this. There has been conclusive evidence that suggested that there were explosives detonated within the word trade center, and I can promise you that these findings were collected by a credible scientist who had studied the attacks for a great deal of time. Interesting, however, that he coudn't go public with the information or else his LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JEOPARDIZED, according to the government.  I can only say that the true reasons behind the attacks were because the government felt as if they could have an excuse to go to war, going to war is never justified, this is a money hungry society governed by wrongful acts stimulated by our own american government. people need to open there eyes and research facts. They lie to the general public because they don't want a intellectual with tons of power to realize this act or the could do something about it. keep an open mind, folks. this isn't just a simple terrorist incident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Grace

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
There has been conclusive evidence that suggested that there were explosives detonated within the word trade center

This is some of the footage about implosion:

[youtube:1372mirn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbGjgLm_aI[/youtube:1372mirn]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:1372mirn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sQWPJPBE0[/youtube:1372mirn]

[youtube:1372mirn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFxHSL9NU[/youtube:1372mirn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Can you see holograms to the naked eye? If not then how could people on the street see the planes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions