An amazing story that happened in Israel
September 13, 2010, 12:32:05 PM
It related to the subject here I thinkā€¦..

For several weeks during the year  2000 in Israel, a Famous
artist better known as an actor, Impersonate himself to a singer who had a horrible accident  he called  a "THE BURN MAN" a new artist seemingly, behind an extraordinary life story of disability and cruelty of the establishment. The first single of " THE BURN MAN"  calld  "False Of The Grace, Vanity of the Beauty" - The title is  Shorter in  Hebrew;-) He had great success !!  many radio stations play the song. The artist was interviewed by a newspaper article of a very large  newspaper, his Whole body  was Covered with white bandages, he spoke about the
 severe burns on his body, He said a gas cylinder exploded in his house and that he could not escape from the fire and that he is paralyzed in his legs since he fell off a scaffold. he Said that  the music adds a reason for  him to live. after several weeks of all the media interest in the story, the artist revealed him self in a late night television program with a popular broadcaster!!  the true face of " THE BURN MAN" he removed his mask in a Live Broadcast show.  The fraud led many polemics about art criticism treated the media about how all the media attention regardless of journalistic scoop the content and quality of in depth examination as required from the large newspaper journalist. The artist himself was Quite familiar more as an actor in films and theaters, he claimed in interviews that the fraud was intended to expose the tendency of the media interested in sensational stories around the artists and the music itself. he also claimed he felt "burned" emotionally after his work was ignored by the media and the record companies. After exposing the face of " THE BURN MAN" after thet  published a rival newspaper cover story dealt with in great detail the fraud, the Title of the article was " The lighter". Despite the public outcry around, he hed  some Success with his songs.  What is true is that he made his point very Strongly,  Right ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Cause I\'ve been looking around In the lost and found of my heart, No one understands me, They view it as such strange ccentricities... Cause I keep kidding around Like a child...
Michael Jackson

Re: An amazing story that happened in Israel
September 13, 2010, 12:39:48 PM
wow !!  :shock:  that is some story ,maybe michael read about it to  ;) :oops: back to my padded cell  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: hey
September 13, 2010, 12:51:53 PM
maybe ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Cause I\'ve been looking around In the lost and found of my heart, No one understands me, They view it as such strange ccentricities... Cause I keep kidding around Like a child...
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal