Re: Non-Believer
January 28, 2011, 09:47:36 AM
You are more than welcome here,it's nice to know you're at least reading/looking into the other possibilities even if as you say you can't open your heart to that side of believing.
People cross over and continue to sit on the fence all the time,it's about respecting each other and being productive not destructive towards each other.
You are free to believe what you wish and hopefully you will be able to open your heart/mind after reading through the site and see what we see.
We actually do seem to have more information contained on here than the LAPD after that prelim BS,as mad as it sounds lol.

We're a lot less hostile than the non believers if the truth be known,so welcome to the forum family,I hope you have a good read through and we look forward to your opinions in the future.

S xo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 01:38:00 PM
Welcome, it is nice to read your post.  I too believe all of Michaels supporters (fans) should be united in harmony and continue to spread his message, what ever they believe, we are all free to believe what our hearts tell us.  It took a little while for the penny to drop in my case, maybe up until the memorial on 7/7, and then I dont know why but just couldnt rest or settle to believe what was being shown to us, and so here I am, I think I found the old MJHD just after 7/7 and here I still am :lol:

Welcome to our family, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love to you.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 04:46:09 PM
Heyy and welcome to the forum! Just keep on reading! I'm sure you'll become converted in a few days!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 28, 2011, 09:59:09 PM
Bless you dear for putting yourself out here :D  I hope you look at everything again, you will see that things are not as they seem, V is a great movie to check out, there are a ton of things in common with MJ, also the numbers do not lie to many things keep coming up that make no sense..we can all agree on that. I would start from the this is it anoucement and then on ward. Everyone are so helpful on here esp the admins they will help you if you pm them.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

hope

January 28, 2011, 10:43:30 PM
I loved reading your post and am so glad you have come to at least see for yourself what it is that we think and feel.
1.There are those that will not hear of him still being alive and refuse to even try to see anything.
2.Those that believe in their hearts he is gone, but are aware of the inconsistancies, contradictions etc.
3.Those that are still on the fence (50/50).
4.Those that truely believe without a doubt.
However, we all have one thing in common, and that is our love and devotion to Michael, his safety, his childrens safety, his health, and wanting to know if he is safely in the arms of his kids or safely in the arms of God. But most of all, we want the truth.
I myself am still 50/50 but its like a rollercoaster.My brain says he is gone, but my heart and gut instincts say he's not. I have friends on every angle, but it is sad for me to have to keep my thoughts secret from my non-believeing friends  :( .
I stay here because no matter what, something happened  on June 25th that is way bigger than what we have been shown and told. We investigate here to find out exactly what happened (without trying to put him in any danger). ALL I am seeking is the truth (the HONEST truth), because if he is gone, then I/we want justice for him. I have been a fan for 40yrs, and I have learned more about him since June 25th from reading legitamit valid information, than I have in that 40 yrs, just from being on here. I have fallen more in love with him, his talent and everything he stood for. No matter what, that keeps him alive in my heart, and it feels good. I hope you enjoy it here, and keep an open mind, but never feel unwelcome. But,be prepared to read and see things here that you would have never imagined, all with love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 28, 2011, 10:52:59 PM
Welcome.
I'm a I dunno WHAT to believer.  :mrgreen:

I gotta say....alright THIS was funny!

So I guess there's a new meaning to : "It don't matter if your black or white"
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 04:11:48 PM
I AM STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS, BUT WHILE IN THE BOOK STORE TODAY CAME ACROSS A PHOTO WHICH EXPLAINED IT WAS TAKEN ON MAY 2009 SAYING THAT MJ WAS LEAVING BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL WITH KIDS ALONG WITH RANDY OF AEG, AFTER LOOKING AT THIS AND HEARING SOME PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT THE PHONE CALL FROM THE HOTEL THE DAY MJ DIED, AND ALSO THAT KENNY TALKED ABOUT THAT THE FOOTAGE OF THIS IS IT BEING IN THE STAPLE CTR ONE WEEK BEFORE HE DIED NOTE IF THAT IS TRUE HOW  CAN ONE SHOT OF MJ APPEARS THINNER THAN IN OTHER EVEN WHEN THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL TAKEN PLACE IN THE SAME BUILDING IN THE SAME WEEK?
ALSO NOTE IN THE PHOTO OF HIM LEAVING THE HOTEL HE APPEARS VERY WELL, AND WHY BE IN A HOTEL WHEN YOU LIVE IN CAROLWOOD, COULD IT BE THERE WAS A DOUBLE WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE AND THE REAL MJ IN THE HOTEL EXPLAINING THE CALL FROM THERE, COULD IT BE THE DOUBLE IN THE HOUSE EXPLAININGG THE APPEARANCE OF A SICKLY MAN? I AM NOT SURE, BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 02, 2011, 05:51:13 PM
BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!!!!
Ya Uh that.

Lot's of questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

February 02, 2011, 09:57:39 PM
wow good job guys! I'm very proud of this believers community. we have heard often that when believers go to non-believer sites, they are made fun of, harsh words are used etc etc but you all welcomed somebody from that side and gave her a chance to speak her mind. well done :) keep up the good work and maybe they will learn from this.
(((CLAPPPPPSSS)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Non-Believer580GZ3
February 03, 2011, 09:48:14 AM
And of course mjs parents leaving the hotel with him, they may have had a meeting which therefore does not explain why
they were so up in arms with his condition they saw him approx 5 weeks before he died, any concern with him should have been address than and monitored by both parents! somewhere along the line many people failed him, but one question that remains with me is why would sony help mj after he publicly spoke bad of the company? just another question that we may never know the truth either way many things never connected from the beginning and i strongly believe many people are hiding the truth whatever it is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 09:56:28 AM
Oh and the new CD, after reviewing who sang on it and who did not , and looking at mjs old CDS, which keep in mind clearing list him as LEAD VOCAL, i feel that i am only listing to pieces of his voice which also lists on the last page of the CD not too many LEAD VOCALS by mj, and the lies continue see what i mean about hiding things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 10:07:09 AM
Aww thankz 4 all the nyc commentz guyz..really appreciate yu guyz bein soo nyc!!! a bit of the topic here buh any1 ea design or make MJ Hoodiez or jacketz i cant find any decent 1'z..itz my birthday on the 7th and really want 1 for then lol..plzz lemme no thankz guyzzz!! and thankz 4 acceptin me as a non-beleiver in yur home sweet home!! Love Yu Guyz 4 it xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 03:11:54 PM
Not sure where you can get your jacket for your birthday on the 7th but off that subject anyone have any answers to my questions about the new CD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 03:33:37 PM
And why are people who will take the stand for the trial are doing TV interviews, that surely would not help the case,i am surprised that is allowed, so many pieces missing in this puzzles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 04, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
I think we should pay more attention to the lyrics on the new CD more than to the leading vocals......JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions