Re: 27 Years Ago Today - January 27, 1984
February 17, 2011, 02:30:16 PM
Quote from: bec
Quote from: RunFaYaLife
Everything that happened in his life was NOT a conspiracy.

This topic isn't about everything. It's about the Pepsi incident. And we aren't suggesting it's a conspiracy. I am suggesting it was a hoax. And I think the facts clearly support this theory. I'm sorry you are not ready to accept this possibility.

Thanks Bec, that's the point I thought I was making with my response about the hair. I do think it's strange all that happened and yet he makes an appearance at an awards show. I believe MJ is alive and I've always been a believer. God Bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: "Guest 2"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"

This topic isn't about everything. It's about the Pepsi incident. And we aren't suggesting it's a conspiracy. I am suggesting it was a hoax. And I think the facts clearly support this theory. I'm sorry you are not ready to accept this possibility.

Thanks Bec, that's the point I thought I was making with my response about the hair. I do think it's strange all that happened and yet he makes an appearance at an awards show. I believe MJ is alive and I've always been a believer. God Bless.
Because he had too, its called business :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 17, 2011, 11:53:25 PM
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "Guest 2"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"

The evidence is his appearance at the appearance not the appearance itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 18, 2011, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: imred
Quote from: Guest 2
Quote from: RunFaYaLife

The evidence is his appearance at the appearance not the appearance itself.

That's right. Because he appeared at the show after receiving that serious burn to his scalp. The pain would have been unbearable. It wasn't all about money with MJ all the time.  He gave a lot of money to different charities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 04:56:03 PM
Quote from: "snoozycha"
Michael was seriously burned in a Pepsi Commerical. I personally think that someone from Michael's camp or Michael himself leaked the "real footage" of the accident to US Weekly. Michael was the only one with the tape of the accident in which he wanted people to see "What Pepsi Did To Him."

"What Pepsi Did To Him"

I agree! If the pepsi accident was real, and wasn't a hoax, I think they may have done it on purpose, to try and "destroy" Michael. In MJ's book, Moonwalk, Michael explains how close he was to death from the fire. And look at this excerpt from MJ's book:

Quote from: "Moonwalk"
I still remember how scared those Pepsi executives looked the night of the fire. They thought that my getting burned would leave a bad taste in the mouth of every kid in America who drank Pepsi. They knew I could have sued them, and I could have, but I was real nice about it. Real nice.

They way he emphasizes how nice he was about it, strikes me as odd. Surely, if it was an accident, you wouldn't have to feel like you were too nice for not suing them, but if it was done on purpose, however...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 18, 2011, 05:16:26 PM
I completely agree that it was a hoax.
 It is so clear ...
 The only copy we had was of Michael, and only a few days is thrown and nobody knows where it comes ... it's so obvious ..
 It is also a way to start with everything that was taking antidepressants for the burn bla,bla
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 19, 2011, 02:02:50 AM
I guess you were too young to remember him being taken out in a stretcher on the news.
IMO
No way was that Pepsi commercial a hoax....he continued after he recovered to
make more Pepsi commercials....as well as tour and sing and perform.
It was also stated that he suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns...which isn't exactly a walk in the park...at first he refused pain meds because of his religious beliefs.
I'm sure after a few excruciating hours he relented happily...I might add.
A burn like he received is verra painful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 19, 2011, 02:30:13 AM
Quote from: "Rachel2011"
I completely agree that it was a hoax.
 It is so clear ...
 The only copy we had was of Michael, and only a few days is thrown and nobody knows where it comes ... it's so obvious ..
 It is also a way to start with everything that was taking antidepressants for the burn bla,bla
I agree. It basically kick-started the grand  25+ year hoax into position. The beginning of the death illusion series. Being addicted to drugs is a major ingredient. Then Kenny says that MJ was excited about the illusion starting the next day on June 25, which was the incredible 9282 days later.
Billie Jean, sung at the Pepsi commercial and Dirty Diana in TII are related in that they are both about MJ and a seductive woman. In the TII the Dirty Diana bed has a red sheet billowing flame with simulated pirotechnics around it, just as in the Pepsi commercial, relating to two events. Also in the pic of his red burned scalp showing, it looks raised as if it a cap over his own hair. I think he was wearing a special wig that would burn but protect his own hair. When he walks down the stairs with his hair on fire, I think his reaction to burning pain is too slow to what it would be in reality. And why on earth would he do a showman dance spin to put it out. If it was real he would slap his hands on his head to beat it out or drop to the ground to roll it out. Spinning would only fan the flames.[attachment=2:girxskbw]Pep burn.jpg[/attachment:girxskbw][attachment=1:girxskbw]Pep burn.jpg[/attachment:girxskbw][attachment=0:girxskbw]TII dirty diana.jpg[/attachment:girxskbw]
friendlikeme81
Even my pupils realized that these are no coincidences, one girl said it looks as if Michael's life was built with a construction set. The kids are still young (10/11 years old), but they absolutely get the logic.
A well-planned complete beautiful piece of architecture.
Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:36:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 19, 2011, 02:35:26 AM
I still don't see this as a hoax, but as a warning to him. Maybe he knew they would try and took precautions, maybe he healed quick, or maybe a double went in his place because he was still recovering. I don't know but I really don't see a hoax here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 02:47:36 PM
Or maybe it was a accident, in addition, it was accident! No conspiracy guys and i dont buy it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 01:21:16 PM
I still think it's a hoax. If not, then Michael had something to do with the releasing of the accident footage. Who else would've had the tape? Pepsi Executives, Bob Giraldi, or maybe somebody released it hoping to get $ out of the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: junebug22
I still think it's a hoax. If not, then Michael had something to do with the releasing of the accident footage. Who else would've had the tape? Pepsi Executives, Bob Giraldi, or maybe somebody released it hoping to get $ out of the situation.

I think it's possible that Michael could have released the footage. With him hoaxing his death and people believing that he died, who would think it was him that released it? I feel that Michael is alive and he has his time pick as to when he will reappear.  I don't think it will be here because of all the negative remarks he endured from the press. Every positive thing he ever done was not mentioned by them. Funny how they all say good things about him now. That' s why I think when he does come back, it will not be here. Sorry I got off topic, but it just irritates me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 10:03:16 PM
But what about in the many years after the burn you could see the sides of his hair had burns.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 10, 2011, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
But what about in the many years after the burn you could see the sides of his hair had burns.

I don't think those are from the burns, I think it was due to the Lupus. Looked kinda good on him though. The burn was on the top/back of his head, not the side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 11:44:45 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I don't think those are from the burns, I think it was due to the Lupus. Looked kinda good on him though. The burn was on the top/back of his head, not the side.

Sorry my mistake. But yes it did look good on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions