27 Years Ago Today - January 27, 1984
January 27, 2011, 07:59:20 AM
Michael was seriously burned in a Pepsi Commerical. I personally think that someone from Michael's camp or Michael himself leaked the "real footage" of the accident to US Weekly. Michael was the only one with the tape of the accident in which he wanted people to see "What Pepsi Did To Him."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Re: 27 Years Ago Today - January 27, 1984
January 27, 2011, 10:35:25 AM
That video was kept private for all those years and then released after Michael's "death".  I wonder if in the settlement he had with Pepsi if the he was required to keep the video out of the public eye?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 11:35:47 AM
In the settlement it probably stated that it could not be shown while he was "alive." I just think that this was all planned. Come on now, what Pepsi Exec or past employee would risk getting sued over this footage. It had to be Michael. This also leads to why US Weekly never named the source they got the video from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 11:49:07 AM
I am pretty sure it was released by Michael or at his instruction.

I'm still trying to work out, why exactly. I know that the severity of the accident was covered up obviously as part of a settlement. My question: and I'm sure you guys can help me, is why did Michael settle to begin with? Were there other things going on already at that time he did not agree with? Was this really an accident? My conspiracy minded brain has to wonder if this was a warning (a la: " you think you're so powerful, but look, we can get to you. And if we can get to you, your family is even more vulnerable...").
The release of the tapes always made me wonder. I know they (media) pointed out that this is when the use of pain meds started. But it seems to be the start of so much more.
So, any thoughts or extra enlightenment is appreciated. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

bec

January 27, 2011, 11:53:09 AM
He released those tapes because the "accident" was his first large scale hoax.

9282 days: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Playing with Fire, literally: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 27, 2011, 11:56:49 AM
I dont think this was an accident, I think it was done on purpose. Noticed he was just standing there and the pyro went off. The director of pyrotechnics should be looked at or the one who actually set off the explosives. When using pyrotechnics for film, there has to be a cue or some type of signal due to safety precautions. In this case, somebody pressed the button too early on purpose. How come the other takes were perfectly fine (pyrotechnic wise), but the last take was kinda "lazy" lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 27, 2011, 12:02:24 PM
Did you read the blog posts? There's very compelling evidence pointing to hoax. Don't be afraid to click!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 27, 2011, 12:11:03 PM
I peeped it out. What struck me was when it was reported he was released early the next day. It doesnt make sense. If you have 3rd degree burns, there's no possible way you're going home the next day. You need time for treatment.

Also, the threee pics of michael - pre accident, pepsi accident, post- accident. Something doent seem right. I know reports say he attended the grammy's wearing a hair piece, but maybe he didnt get hurt at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 27, 2011, 12:32:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
[youtube:z4tx9oy1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cE3ZOVeCpM[/youtube:z4tx9oy1]
[youtube:z4tx9oy1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUB_z3vOLk[/youtube:z4tx9oy1]Big Thank You to StargazerMJ11 for recording this and uploading. I watched all of it last night. I am not at all surprised at the information in this documentary. The under belly of Hollywood is very dirty, sick, and can make or break a person. That world will eat you alive. Danny is a perfect example of what happens to child stars if they allow the demons to take over.

Hollywood caters to two worlds: stardom and self desruction.

Hollywood requires a happy ending according to a script.  Jackson died in Hollywood but, was also created and destroyed in Hollywood. That is a very powerful statement. Michael Jackson was a created persona. An image from the factory.

Mickey Fine pharmacy with the diner in front was amazing to see. I didn't know they get down like that.  :shock:

It doesn't surprise me that during Michael's solo career (when he was younger) he had so many handlers aka advisors. The interview with Michael and DiLeo during Bad era... a little disturbing how huge DiLeo looks and how small Michael looks. The way he took over and spoke for him, that is control at the highest level.

He had so many people catering to him because he was their cash cow. It makes perfect sense that no one would turn him down. It makes perfect sense he was a perfect Hollywood client with A-list services thrown at him. Anything the dancing, singing, puppet wants. <<No one get upset over what I just said, that is how TPTB look at stars in Hollywood.

If he becomes noncompliant and appears to be breaking free, send a warning, Pepsi Burn. Really listen to what Brian says about that incident. Really listen to how Brian says it was a Life defining experience, that altered his very SOUL. It was NOT a hoax created by Michael. It was a warning from TPTB.

There was some new disturbing info. The nurse of the Dr. who worked on Michael's scalp after the Pepsi burn, the accusations she said about what the Dr. did to Michael during surgery. Faking some of the surgeries. Why? To charge him extreme amounts of money but, never really perform the service? I am very angry at the way Michael was taken advantage of. I am also very happy he turned the tables, broke free, and is now getting even.

Who do you trust in Hollywood? No one. There is a Judas in every crowd.

Everyone wants a piece of Michael. He told Brian "I only hire the people who steal from me the least." Wow that is messed up that he would have to actually say something like that. He can only hire the vampires who steal the least from him.

After I watched this and heard about how Michael purged his advisors with no known reason. Well think about who was around him before his death...the same people who were dismissed before. That is what I call keep your friends close but your enemies closer. What a perfect way to cast light upon the greedy snakes who hurt him in his past. The only way those who did him dirty in the past will be noticed is if he brought them back into the limelight around him: the main attraction. Not only Frank; all of em. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
DiLeo managed Jackson until February 14, 1989 when their business relationship was abruptly terminated, without any public explanation.
In 2009, The Wall Street Journal reported that DiLeo was once again managing Michael Jackson's career.
All of the past is now colliding with the present and future.

Peace[/b]

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
This is in it's simplest forms a message of Michael (Jackson's) vendetta(s).

TIAI Redirect 12/31 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[youtube:z4tx9oy1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKIR_0XgAc[/youtube:z4tx9oy1]
At the 4 min and some second mark The Dave Dave um I mean Michael interview with Larry King "The thing is what people fail to realize he was a Human." Then next when Evey asks V what happened and V says "There was a fire along time ago." (PEPSI BURN) "Ancient history for some."

But, not for V or Michael. That is very easy to understand wanting a lil payback for the shit people did.
After a few days of the redirect staying on Michael Jackson's Vendetta vid, the redirect goes to (up first in line for a can of whoop ass) is Oprah and her real agenda of running those shows that way. Remember there are no co-incedences in this damn rabbit hole of a "hoax" lol
Quote from: "~Souza~"

MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'
11/3/2010 4:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."
The video from the 12/31 redirect did have Michael's kids in it. It also showed them in V masks. The video had his kids from when they were on this show that TS just redirected to. Hmmm

Peace
It seems that some people (I am not just referring to bec) but anyone who sees the fire as a hoax theory in my opinion views it as it is more easily acceptable to them than the alternative explanation of it being a warning.

If you go with that theory than you should take away the idea of the Illuminati and TPTB that exist and do have alot of control in this world. They certainly had alot of control over Michael when he was younger, they had control over his career at that time.

They had the power to destroy him completely if he did not comply. I take huge issue with the idea of this being a hoax.

Opposing views are necessary and certainly bec is entitled to her theories and opinions.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 12:43:55 PM
So, as with everything else, we have different theories here?  Wonderful- more to dig into.   :D LOVE IT!

I knew if I asked you guys would be great in bringing forward ideas and data.  I am at work, so I can't watch the clips right now (I really need to work every now and then, even though this investigative hoax obsession is much more thrilling)- but I am sure I will tonight.

I never thought of the fire as being a hoax- hm...interesting.  To me, it fit more into the NWO angle as Im_convincedmjisalive pointed out, but I will DEFINITLY check it out. I am sure I will be back with more questions- thanks for bearing with me.

I have seen the V clip before and it really brought it home again to me that the fire ties in with everything else that might be going on (justice, vendetta, exposure of TPTB).

I agree- different viewpoints are so valuable and stimulating.  And, Michael being as complex as we know him to be, and everything here happeneing on different levels, maybe these different points add up to yet another complex whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

finfin

January 27, 2011, 03:16:12 PM

Michael Jackson's Burnt Hair Goes Up For Sale| by Deidre Woollard (RSS feed)
Jan 27th 2011 at 12:01AM

It's been 27 years since the fateful day when Michael Jackson was burned while filming a Pepsi commercial. On January 27, 1984, Michael and other members of the Jacksons were filming a commercial for Pepsi at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles when, during a concert scene, explosive pyrotechnics accidentally set Jackson's hair on fire (video is after the jump). Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp and he never fully recovered from this injury. It is said to have led to his addiction to painkillers. Jackson received a $1.5 million settlement which he donated to the Brotman Medical Center which had treated him after his injury.

A Small Piece of History is selling hair from this sad moment. Executive producer for the Pepsi commercial, Ralph Cohen, was among the first to reach Jackson when his head was burning and he threw his jacket over Jackson's head to help extinguish the flames. The lots feature hair that measures just 1/16 of an inch and is on a display card. There are limited, multiple lots available and purchasers can request lengths to suit. Lots sell for £149.99.

Michael Jackson collectibles have risen greatly in value since his death. Last year, a sequined glove worn during the Victory Tour sold for $160,000.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

January 27, 2011, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"
He released those tapes because the "accident" was his first large scale hoax.

9282 days: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Playing with Fire, literally: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm with you on that 100%. It's the only answer that satisfies all questions. MJ had long been interesting in magic performers. Here's video on eating fire which is a pretty old trick for masters which I'm sure MJ talked to magicians he encountered while young. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Remember the video of him talking by the Encino fountain about putting magic into everything he did which had to have been filmed before the Pepsi incident. Plus beforehand he gave copies of P.T. Barnum's book, to all his staff, as a very important book. The post by TS of "With God all things are possible." is so pertinent to this as well.

I was just playing with the numbers of Jan. 27, the 27th year anniversary.
27 + 27 = 999 + 999 = 1998 (remember this year and MJ sig in the hat?)= 27 = 999 or 2 + 7 = 9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 27, 2011, 05:13:03 PM
I don't think it was a hoax either. What did cross my mind, was that he knew what they were planning to do with him and he took precautions. Maybe that is why he got released out of the hospital again. Also a possibility is that the burns weren't 3rd degree at all, but that that was put out there to get back at Pepsi. The doc might have supported the story, because Mike spent the money well. And maybe he just heals quick, or his double appeared for him. But I do think the Pepsi burn was a warning because he got too vocal. The 9282 days is because in my opinion he simply faked his birthday after the Pepsi burn to fit into the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 27, 2011, 05:57:55 PM
bec » wrote:

Did you read the blog posts? There's very compelling evidence pointing to hoax. Don't be afraid to click!

I have no fear, i believe that i have no words, each day this man i am surprised more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 08:46:08 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't think it was a hoax either. What did cross my mind, was that he knew what they were planning to do with him and he took precautions. Maybe that is why he got released out of the hospital again. Also a possibility is that the burns weren't 3rd degree at all, but that that was put out there to get back at Pepsi. The doc might have supported the story, because Mike spent the money well. And maybe he just heals quick, or his double appeared for him. But I do think the Pepsi burn was a warning because he got too vocal. The 9282 days is because in my opinion he simply faked his birthday after the Pepsi burn to fit into the hoax.
Which is what I think happened this time, too...(he knew their plan and took precautions).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal