Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "Moonwalker500"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you can't teach someone to be Elvis, MJ, John Lennon, George Harrison so why the f*** do you think you can teach someone to be Paul Mccartney?

Yes I agree.  Paul is Paul and always has been, in my opinion.  The "Paul is dead" thing was a clever hoax and nothing more.  Those prankster Beatles!  :lol:
Thank you Andrea I love the Beatles they put those clues on their Sgt. Pepper album as a joke and there is more evidence to prove Paul is Alive than dead just as with Michael there is more evidence to prove he is alive than dead. michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There might've been a double, but in Paul's interview he thought of it as a very ridiculous thought. Also, it has been many, many years so why haven't they already exposed the double to us? Would that disappoint someone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I love The Beatles too!  :P

Paul addresses the Paul-is-dead hoax in this interview:

[youtube:1y6yc2rp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBIyGxV7Ek[/youtube:1y6yc2rp]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Chris Farley video is hilarious, Andrea. :lol:  

I don’t know if the following video has already been posted, but in it Letterman asks McCartney about how the death rumors surrounding him (McCartney) got started.  Notice the photo that Letterman just happens to hold up at 2:08 immediately following the discussion.

[youtube:1h9zp308]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYDdBWESQw&feature=related[/youtube:1h9zp308]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "starchild"
The Chris Farley video is hilarious, Andrea. :lol:  

I don’t know if the following video has already been posted, but in it Letterman asks McCartney about how the death rumors surrounding him (McCartney) got started.  Notice the photo that Letterman just happens to hold up at 2:08 immediately following the discussion.

[youtube:20rzuz4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYDdBWESQw&feature=related[/youtube:20rzuz4r]

I've watched this interview too, so funny and Paul is great as always  :D. When he showed him the picture of Paul and Michael together, i was like what? It's like the weirdest change of subject  ever :lol: Paul is also telling the story of how Michael bought Beatles catalog  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Michael you are soooooooooo bad and the best businessman in the World!  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Andrea

Thanks for posting that Letterman video starchild.  I actually posted it in another thread but that was long ago and it was good to watch it again.  The interview was filmed less than a month after Michael "died" and you're right, it's quite interesting that they start talking about Michael right after the Paul-is-dead hoax and double talk.  Weird.  Paul also talks about Michael is present tense.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Paul knows Michael is alive.

I really wish John Lennon's death was a hoax.  :cry:   I tried looking into it to see if anyone on the internet had any theories on it but didn't really find any apart from a couple videos on youtube of people pretending to be John.  The only thought I had was that only Yoko and the doorman witnessed it, apart from Mark David Chapman-killer (who I think was brain-washed into killing John but I've written about that in other threads) and that they could've said John was killed...but I couldn't get around the fact the MDC has been in jail ever since and the police that showed up on the scene.  Although the police said John was unrecognizable.  I love John, I wish I had been alive when he was (I was born about 16 months after he died).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
Thanks for posting that Letterman video starchild.  I actually posted it in another thread but that was long ago and it was good to watch it again.  The interview was filmed less than a month after Michael "died" and you're right, it's quite interesting that they start talking about Michael right after the Paul-is-dead hoax and double talk.  Weird.  Paul also talks about Michael is present tense.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Paul knows Michael is alive.

I really wish John Lennon's death was a hoax.  :cry:   I tried looking into it to see if anyone on the internet had any theories on it but didn't really find any apart from a couple videos on youtube of people pretending to be John.  The only thought I had was that only Yoko and the doorman witnessed it, apart from Mark David Chapman-killer (who I think was brain-washed into killing John but I've written about that in other threads) and that they could've said John was killed...but I couldn't get around the fact the MDC has been in jail ever since and the police that showed up on the scene.  Although the police said John was unrecognizable.  I love John, I wish I had been alive when he was (I was born about 16 months after he died).
Same if only John was in FBI protection or something  :(  I was born 16 years after his death still upset though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

in the documental there are tremendous flaws of consistency but there are interesting things

Testament of George Harrison

[youtube:1qpljnr7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qYZKogc78&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1qpljnr7]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that documentary was released on April the 1st coincidence? also it isn't George Harrison's voice.
also flaws with Paul's alleged death:
Paul has been the same height as always
Strawberry Fields is a Orphanage not a Graveside
Paul has played with his left hand after 1966
The Paul Mccartney Look-a-like contest didn't happen and William Campbell doesn't exist either
I could go even further but I already gave you the links to the info
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Because MJ bought the Beatles catalogue, had Sean Lennon in Moonwalker as well as recording with Macca, I think there is a lot of interesting facts to be gleaned from dissecting the rift between Lennon and McCartney.
There is the fact that Paul brought in Lee Eastman, his inlaw, a wealthy american jew [owned kodak?] which John was very vocal about. I have read, but am unable to locate the link that Branca had conspired with Paul to buy the catalogue with Michael's money before shafting him for it. But the plan backfired. Yoko, on the other hand did not begrudge Michael buying it. This rift must have been pretty deep for Lennon to pen "How do you sleep at night" from his Imagine album. And it would seem that the rift is still ongoing between Yoko and Paul up to the present.
In 1997, Ono compared John to Mozart while Paul she said more closely resembled his less talented rival Salieri and Paul not inviting Yoko to the memorial for Linda in NY.
Now, I have always been a massive Beatles fan, and especially of John, but these days I am not so sure that all is kosher with Paul. No, I don't believe he is a double, but I do question some of his motives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know... even John changed his voice many times, depending on the songs. It is part of the art, acting the song.
I still see the same "sparkling" in his eyes, young and older. Wathever the color is, his look feels the same, to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions