I just came across this theme by coincidence....
because of alle the double stuff with Michael and the death hoax... and one time we also speaked about the death hoax of Paul mccartney and I just wanted to get closer on what happened with him... maybe some comparisons like heart attack?  ;)  And then I went to a hoax forum and they talked about all this stuff and I have to say that I am convinced that Paul has been replaced...
Because all the newspaper have written that the car accident was mortally...
and months later... there he is again....?!?!

And then to a fan it is even more strange if the "Paul" they have known changes his EYE color.. his EAR... his HEIGHT... his FACE shape etc....
ah and last but not least his VOICE.... I don't know if it is true. I just came over it and read all the evidences...
I can understand if he had a car accident that he used plastic surgery for his nose or whatever....
but eye color, height and voice are things you cannot change!

There are also clues on their albums ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and an other interesting part...
Paul is left handed
double is right handed....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sternschen87, The photo of Paul McCartney in the White shirt, I have read could be transposed or if not, PM could've picked up the guitar the other way for whatever reason. It's unfortunate we can't see his buttons on the shirt (if there are any) because traditionally men and womens' buttons on clothing were on the opposite side to each other. I just don't think it constitutes proof. The Liverpool/Scouse accent of PM is also evident when PM speaks although sometimes he has a Mid Atlantic twang. I think it is all too far fetched and just an interesting theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am looking at Paul Mccarthy pictures. Some pics he has dark brown eyes, some he has light brown eyes. and some pics seems blue eyes. When he spoke on Amercan Idol, His eyes looked like a dark blue. Unless he has colorful contacts. Well check out these pics and give your output
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve, Thanks for the link. I think Paul McCartney's eye color may not be as dark as what they appear in some photos. I think conspiracy theorists who champion the double believe the original/real PM had dark Brown eyes and the replacement has Green/Brown eyes. I think the PM we see today is the real PM and his eyes are Greeny/Brown in the mid tone range. Another definition is probably Hazel. I think some conspiracy theorists reckon this is the color attributed to anyone when there is no consensus on the point. It's best to see the (truer) color in daylight/bright sunshine. I think the printing process in photos and on moving film can make one's eyes look varying colors. The only real test is to look into the person's eyes in the flesh or ask them and PM seemingly has said he has Hazel colored eyes and I believe him.  :) It's quite interesting reading the views of people who believe the double theory, see the David Icke site for more on this. According to that site every second famous person has a double, no sorry every famous person has a double or has been "replaced" or "Stepforded" or cloned. The strange thing is the posters on there sound quite intelligent but a little mad. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you've got some time and some patience, this site is pretty cool.

On the sidebar to the left you can go through different parts of the "hoax" and see the clues and stuff. They have pictures and audio too. I enjoyed it  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jessicakthx, Thank you for your link. I will take a look. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
jessicakthx, Thank you for your link. I will take a look. :)

You're welcome :D It's pretty fascinating, I think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
all4loveandbelieve, Thanks for the link. I think Paul McCartney's eye color may not be as dark as what they appear in some photos. I think conspiracy theorists who champion the double believe the original/real PM had dark Brown eyes and the replacement has Green/Brown eyes. I think the PM we see today is the real PM and his eyes are Greeny/Brown in the mid tone range. Another definition is probably Hazel. I think some conspiracy theorists reckon this is the color attributed to anyone when there is no consensus on the point. It's best to see the (truer) color in daylight/bright sunshine. I think the printing process in photos and on moving film can make one's eyes look varying colors. The only real test is to look into the person's eyes in the flesh or ask them and PM seemingly has said he has Hazel colored eyes and I believe him.  :) It's quite interesting reading the views of people who believe the double theory, see the David Icke site for more on this. According to that site every second famous person has a double, no sorry every famous person has a double or has been "replaced" or "Stepforded" or cloned. The strange thing is the posters on there sound quite intelligent but a little mad. ;)

mjjveritas  thank you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

somekindofsign

I recognize I haven´t readen the whole thread, but I want to say something.

I´ve seen and heard Paul telling his father´s "(well, well) just becacuse" story after his suppossed death... if that is not him I don´t understand nature anymore. I could even accept every one of us have a clone somewhere... but somewhere, not grown up in Liverpool as well, in this case.

That voice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: There is more than a hoax.... Paul is dead
December 07, 2010, 12:40:17 AM
I have already made a post wih the links at PID - MJ hoax parallel, so I'll post one more here, ok?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - this is the site with the legal photocomparisons and the photofaking evidence. If Paul is not dead, why the photo faking?

Also...

the devil's horns on the right. Not saying "MJ is evil!!!", absolutely not, but what if he uses the Illuminati sign? Yes, definitely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: There is more than a hoax.... Paul is dead
December 07, 2010, 06:52:44 AM
Quote from: "PercyThrillington"
Also...

the devil's horns on the right. Not saying "MJ is evil!!!", absolutely not, but what if he uses the Illuminati sign? Yes, definitely.

Sorry,this is not the horns, please, delete the previous and the current message. My bad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah because the beatles can find a body double who sings exactley like him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you can't teach someone to be Elvis, MJ, John Lennon, George Harrison so why the f*** do you think you can teach someone to be Paul Mccartney?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "Moonwalker500"
you can't teach someone to be Elvis, MJ, John Lennon, George Harrison so why the f*** do you think you can teach someone to be Paul Mccartney?

Yes I agree.  Paul is Paul and always has been, in my opinion.  The "Paul is dead" thing was a clever hoax and nothing more.  Those prankster Beatles!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions