~Souza~

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
okay ill post a games discussion in general talk - how long  before that gets locked - 2 secs

but i am concerned about bigotry

but if you guys want to blamspheme thats your business

i am going to leave you to it, it seems that you do not take into account the feelings and religion of others

Yes we do, maybe you didn't read what I actually wrote. Now stop the drama and skip the topic.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think freedom of speech trumps/takes precedence over some people's religious sensitivities. By the very nature of the beast it has to be that way. There is always going to be someone who is offended. Look at the Danish newspaper cartoons overreaction. These religious fanatics need to lighten up and get a sense of perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To any of you that are offended by this topic, I've said it twice and I warned you from the beginnig, just leave this topic and leave those of us that exercise our free will to think for ourselves alone.  I don't see where anybody is being biggoted in this topic.  I am not personally attacking anybody's race.  If you notice the religion I did happen to criticize is my own so back off.  Nobody is forcing you to come onto this thread.

I'm sick and tired of people always trying to drown out the truth or alternative explanations to life's questions.  I'm tired of believing everything that I am TOLD to believe.  It is painfully obvious that many things are not right in this world and it's about damn time that EVERYONE starts asking questions and looking for real answers. Nothing is off limits as far as I'm concerned, including religion, the bible, and even the TRUE origins and life of Jesus Christ.  

I don't know why some of you are on this site, but it reeks of hypocrisy for some of you to believe that Michael Jackson may still be alive, yet you criticize those of us that entertain the possibility that a man that lived over 2000 years ago, Jesus Christ, may have survived his crucifixion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jesus dind't fake his death , He was taken Off this earth by God ... I think it's not  a good idea to post smth so controversial like that =/ honestly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "awesome1"
well i can actually see that this may have some link with michael.  now im not directly comparing "jesus" and michael , but they have a similarity in their lives.  now "jesus" was ridiculed, bashed, betrayed by those close to him, crucified and well mis understood, they didnt realise until he died, what he was.

now michael has had a similar-ish story, he was mocked by the way he looked, bashed for his actions, the way he behaved. betrayed and sold-out to for money and crucified by the media, and most of all mis-understood, nobody understood him and that when he "died" , well the world started to appreciate him.

i hope i make some sense and that you understand that there is some links that can be made between the two.  and as far as religious views would concern me , im on the fence

Yes, you hit the nail on the head.  It was discussed in MJHD long ago, and maybe here too, that there are many parallels between the lives of Michael and Jesus Christ, most of which you mentioned.  I think it's perfectly okay to note those similarities, I mean, what's wrong with comparing Jesus Christ with another human being.  It would be especially interesting (for lack of a better word) if Jesus did not in fact die the way we have been taught to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "seems2"
Jesus dind't fake his death , He was taken Off this earth by God ... I think it's not  a good idea to post smth so controversial like that =/ honestly

Yes it is a controversial topic for many people.  But for others, like me, it's about time that controversial topics are discussed in earnest.  We've been told that the dark ages took place during the middle ages, but we're still in the dark ages when intelligent people refuse to think for themselves or ponder difficult questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "seems2"

Without controversy, life would get amazingly boring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I know is that is that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that Jesus Loves me! :) He is the only way to God.  Jesus Christ died on the Cross, and rose from the dead.  Jesus gave this precious gift to the world.  Jesus Christ is My Lord and My Saviour.  I am proud to be a born-again Christian.  I love Jesus with everything that I have he has given me in this life.  That is my personal belief system.  I am thankful to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit for the precious gift of eternal life and a personal relationship with Jesus. I am nothing without Jesus Christ.  God bless everyone for all the love and the continued support. xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

acts 10:39
"and we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the jews, and in jerusalem; whom they SLEW AND HANGED ON A TREE::"

jesus didnt die on the cross.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Religion & politics always get heated, there are always many different beliefs. Yes, there is freedom of speech & this thread has the right to exist. However, it's inevitable that many people will be offended. People who are religious, are really into their beliefs so the "perfect Jesus box" comment was pretty rude. Of course people who believe Jesus to be a man who died for his people & that their sins died with him, etc etc. Are not going to want something like this discussed. MJ was a very religious person, so for the sake of this forum & to prevent fighting, how about we just leave religion out of it or at least things like this? I know not everyone is religious but we are all here for one purpose & one purpose only, that's MJ & his hoax. Not Jesus. Yes, there are Illuminati/NWO threads but they are relevant seeing as how MJ spoke out about them & many people believe them to have been involved in trying to take him down. It is relevant. I don't see how even if Jesus did fake his death, which I don't believe he did, it relates to this hoax? But I don't blame the poster for posting it, I just think we should all respect each other & not put things that will stir up trouble amongst us, let's just focus on the central reason we're here & things that relate to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "darkchild"
All I know is that is that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that Jesus Loves me! :) He is the only way to God.  Jesus Christ died on the Cross, and rose from the dead.  Jesus gave this precious gift to the world.  Jesus Christ is My Lord and My Saviour.  I am proud to be a born-again Christian.  I love Jesus with everything that I have he has given me in this life.  That is my personal belief system.  I am thankful to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit for the precious gift of eternal life and a personal relationship with Jesus. I am nothing without Jesus Christ.  God bless everyone for all the love and the continued support. xxxx

Darkchild, PREACH IT :!:  :!:

Me TOO, everything you said :!:   And now,  ;)  ;)  ;) for some WORD from our Sponsor....

If Jesus Christ faked his death, i.e., never shed his blood for the sin of the world, which He said He loved, the world has WAY more serious problems than anything MJ has proposed in his message. Forget 2012. Forget the NWO or mind control or crooked governments bilking the citizens of various countries. Forget oil spills, tyrranical governments, or weapons-toting bullies on the local playground, abortions as the preferred method of birthcontrol, pesticides in foodstuffs, Big Pharma, brainwashed slaves in the music industry, war machines and chemicals which maime and kill generations, and all of MJ's tribulations...

All of that is mere child'splay---fun and games---next to the ultimate fate of every human being who ever lived, either those looking FORWARD, in faith TOWARDS the coming Messiah (Saviour), or those who were born AFTER, looking BACK on the blessed FACT that The Saviour/Messiah came and died.

God has zero tolerance for rebellion in His kingdom. Thing is, He PROMISED He would reserve judgment until each and every human has had the chance to "MAKE THAT CHANGE", and switch from serving themselves and their interests, to following His LOVE and wisdom...He might, after all, just KNOW SOME thing---he made it all, He knows everything ABOUT everything and everyone here...He's been here longer htan everything.

He promised Jesus that He would accept HIS love-sacrificed life, in OUR place, and give whosoever WILL, by their own choice submit themselves to His LOVE. If you are thinking "EEEWWW--how barbaric...", listen to this. The earth was full of diamonds, jewels, gold, silver, cattle, lands, but none of it---ALL of it put together could not purchase one soul. Nor could the moon or stars buy any of us a day of grace.

It was a debt none of us could ever pay---personally DISSING,  shutting the Lover of our souls, The Ultimate Wonderful King of the universe, out of our lives as if he's some loser, know-nothing half-bake, who has no value in our lives. Don't blame Adam and Eve for earth's curse; their story was but one hilighted example of what EACH of the rest of the people---us ---would soon do PERSONALLY to HIM, ourselves, in our OWN quest "for the "More" we suspected God was "holding back" from us: the complete knowledge of good and evil, which, SO instantly ROBS one of their innocence, it is visible in their eyes . (look at your OWN childhood photos!!!!!!!!!!!!) :o

The most priceless substance EVER created would be the only thing valuable enough to redeem (buy back )every soul in the world. I couldn't, and YOU cannot IMAGINE what this was. I say WAS,

because there isn't ANY more of this substance anywhere in the universe, but what was used to buy us back from evil. THAT'S what makes it SO priceless and SO rare.

It was the blood of God. The Word (which, incidentally COMES TRUE as it COMES from the mouth of God---this is WHY He cannot lie ;)  8-)  :lol: ) The WORD says that the Spirit of God overshadowed a maiden named Mary, and she conceived, in her womb, the very DNA bearing seed of the ALMIGHTY (in case you don't know this, the child gets its blood from the father; there wasn't  a drop of human --tainted-with-sin-blood in Jesus' human body.) . Jesus, who was with God and was every bit God in spirit, humbled and offered Himself, to take on a flesh body and set aside ALL His glory to come here, & win our love, so we would be sure to BELIEVE HIM, follow His love and wisdom with regard to everyone here, and then live happily ever after with Him, His Father, and his Sweet Holy Spirit FOR ALL TIME. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

He came with a divine plan to be our hero!  He fasted and prayed every morning to keep strong and resist sin, himself---for He knew how weak the flesh had become, having been steeped in evil for 5,000 years. He was a TRUE Romantic HERO, taking NO chances. This thing CAN'T go wrong! He had to keep the most valuable and precious subtance in the universe ABSLOUTELY PURE, for the only sacrifice God would accept. It was foretold in prophecy by multiple different generations of writers, "AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE SPIRIT of GOD". (YES---the WORD said that; it became true as soon as He spoke it) In FACT, I didn't know I was going to post this today, and it's been a while since I talked "Stats", as I am not accustomed to coming accross those who don't already KNOW this :? ---but, IN FACT, there were something like 333 prophesies FULFILLED the week Jesus was put to death, and I do mean, exactly as written in the previous 4-5,000 years by many various writers...

Things like... NO bones being broken on Jesus---and that they would pierce a hole as big as a grown man's hand in His side--just to be cruel.   Even though the government officials were anxious to get the thing over with before the weekend, and broke the other two crucified criminals'  legs, they didn't break Jesus'.  When they came to Jesus, His spirit had already vacated His body. A soldier gored Him in the heart with his spear---just for fun and The WORD of God says, blood and water poured out, meaning his circulatory fluids had already separated. His body was deceased.

If you're thinking this entire thing is too gorey and barbaric to have anything to do with God...

You may be yourself TOO steeped in the filth and horror of sin to make the comparison. Horrific evils mandate equally frightening methods of annihilation and eradication.

Have you never heard of RABIES?

Everyone dies of this,

beyond a slim window of time in which to receive the vaccine. It is one of the most frightening things to see

EVER.

And so is the vaccine....LOOK THIS UP. IT'S JUST A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF HELL ON EARTH.

Or what about snake bite. Have you seen a poisonous snake bite??? Have you SEEN what they have to DO--- mutilating the victim in a race against TIME to head off the damage already filling the victim with DEATH :?:  :?:

It is like a birthday party, compared to the punishment we have earned and SO miserably deserve, for breaking the heart of our Dear Super Genius ALL encompassing LOVE,  Father, God.

He's not being vindictive in judgment; He cannot let this virus/plague called sin---think of it---

it infects the spirit, soul, and body of Man!  He, as a responsible parent and creator,

WILL NOT

let His enemies over run Him. The human spirit He so lovingly placed in His crowning creation, Man---will NEVER be turned over to any devil. It is too valuable. It can do and be things that no fallen angel was EVER able to do or be. 8-)

No.

In fact, the moment any human dies, the spiritand attached soul are taken immediately for safekeeping, out of reach of everyone here. We weren't told what God does with them until judgment, but as every medical examiner knows, the human brain, hosting organ of the mind and spiritual-heart, quickly turns gelatinous and begins to evaporate---preventing hijacking by any other foul  spirits, jealous enough of our bodies and our God-given dominion here, to actually TAKE possession.! :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  

Back to the OP. If Jesus faked His sacrificial death, He wasn't a hero, He is to this day, in his natural life span grave, a coward. Especially, if He selfishly renegged on His vow to lay down His life for His Father's most priced creations, He has shamed His Father, and grieved the Holy Spirit so immeasurably, He himself is now fallen and doomed to our fate. We are YET dead in our sins. Not only will we destroy our selves and our beautiful garden planet, here,  Armageddon will finish the job. Hey---somthin to look forward to :!:  

You wanna be startin somethin?

BRACE YOURSELVES [/color

]THIS IS IT

Here is something I bet you never thought about:

if Jesus didn't REALLY die, and wasn't subsequently resurrected by the Spirit, proving God had accepted His PASSIONATE LOVE AND PAYMENT (of RANSOM 8-)  ;)  for us,

how was He able to walk through the walls of the rooms His disciples were mourning in, and allow the most sceptical of those folk place his hand into the now gaping, yet BLOODLESS hole in His side, and then sit down and eat meats with them :roll:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Jesus did not fake His death.  :cry:  :cry:  You are being seduced  :o  :?  :? by lying spirits which The Word SAID are here, amongst us...

:?: Please... :idea: WAKE UP and LIVE. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

SORRY. If I am not allowed to edit out typos and extra characters in the interest of clarity, I MUST repost. :oops:  :roll:  :)  :arrow:

Quote from: "darkchild"

Darkchild, PREACH IT :!:  :!:

Me TOO, everything you said :!:   And now,  ;)  ;)  ;) for some WORD from our Sponsor....

If Jesus Christ faked his death, i.e., never shed his blood for the sin of the world, which He said He loved, the world has WAY more serious problems than anything MJ has proposed in his message. Forget 2012. Forget the NWO or mind control or crooked governments bilking the citizens of various countries. Forget oil spills, tyrranical governments, or weapons-toting bullies on the local playground, abortions as the preferred method of birthcontrol, pesticides in foodstuffs, Big Pharma, brainwashed slaves in the music industry, war machines and chemicals which maime and kill generations, and all of MJ's tribulations...

All of that is mere child'splay---fun and games---next to the ultimate fate of every human being who ever lived, either those looking FORWARD, in faith TOWARDS the coming Messiah (Saviour), or those who were born AFTER, looking BACK on the blessed FACT that The Saviour/Messiah came and died.

God has zero tolerance for rebellion in His kingdom. Thing is, He PROMISED He would reserve judgment until each and every human has had the chance to "MAKE THAT CHANGE", and switch from serving themselves and their interests, to following His LOVE and wisdom...He might, after all, just KNOW SOME thing---he made it all, He knows everything ABOUT everything and everyone here...He's been here longer than everything.

He promised Jesus that He would accept HIS love-sacrificed life, in OUR place, and give whosoever WILL, by their own choice submit themselves to His LOVE. If you are thinking "EEEWWW--how barbaric...", listen to this. The earth was full of diamonds, jewels, gold, silver, cattle, lands, but none of it---ALL of it put together could not purchase one soul. Nor could the moon or stars buy any of us a day of grace.

It was a debt none of us could ever pay---personally DISSING,  shutting the Lover of our souls, The Ultimate Wonderful King of the universe, out of our lives as if he's some loser, know-nothing half-bake, who has no value in our lives. Don't blame Adam and Eve for earth's curse; their story was but one hilighted example of what EACH of the rest of the people---us ---would soon do PERSONALLY to HIM, ourselves, in our OWN quest "for the "More" we suspected God was "holding back" from us: the complete knowledge of good and evil, which, SO instantly ROBS one of their innocence, it is visible in their eyes . (look at your OWN childhood photos!!!!!!!!!!!!) :o

The most priceless substance EVER created would be the only thing valuable enough to redeem (buy back )every soul in the world. I couldn't, and YOU cannot IMAGINE what this was. I say WAS,

because there isn't ANY more of this substance anywhere in the universe, but what was used to buy us back from evil. THAT'S what makes it SO priceless and SO rare.

It was the blood of God. The Word (which, incidentally COMES TRUE as it COMES from the mouth of God---this is WHY He cannot lie ;)  8-)  :lol: ) The WORD says that the Spirit of God overshadowed a maiden named Mary, and she conceived, in her womb, the very DNA bearing seed of the ALMIGHTY (in case you don't know this, the child gets its blood from the father; there wasn't  a drop of human --tainted-with-sin-blood in Jesus' human body.) .

Jesus, who was with God and was every bit God in spirit, humbled and offered Himself, to take on a flesh body and set aside ALL His glory to come here, & win our love, so we would be sure to BELIEVE HIM, follow His love and wisdom with regard to everyone here, and then live happily ever after with Him, His Father, and his Sweet Holy Spirit FOR ALL TIME. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

He came with a divine plan to be our hero!  He fasted and prayed every morning to keep strong and resist sin, Himself---for He knew how weak the flesh had become, having been steeped in evil for 5,000 years.

He was a TRUE Romantic HERO, taking NO chances. This thing CAN'T go wrong!

He had to keep the most valuable and precious subtance in the universe ABSLOUTELY PURE, for the only sacrifice God would accept. It was foretold in prophecy by multiple different generations of writers, "AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE SPIRIT of GOD". (YES---the WORD said that; it became true as soon as He spoke it)

In FACT, I didn't know I was going to post this today, and it's been a while since I talked "Stats", as I am not accustomed to coming accross those who don't already KNOW this :? ---but, IN FACT,

there were something like 333 prophecies FULFILLED the week Jesus was put to death, and I do mean, exactly as written in the previous 4-5,000 years by many various writers...

Things like... NO bones being broken on Jesus---and that they would pierce a hole as big as a grown man's hand in His side--just to be cruel.  

Even though the government officials were anxious to get the thing over with before the weekend, and broke the other two crucified criminals'  legs, they didn't break Jesus'.  When they came to Jesus, His spirit had already vacated His body.

A soldier gored Him in the heart with his spear---just for fun and The WORD of God says, blood and water poured out, meaning his circulatory fluids had already separated. His body was deceased.

If you're thinking this entire thing is too gorey and barbaric to have anything to do with God...

You may be yourself TOO steeped in the filth and horror of sin to make the comparison. Horrific evils mandate equally frightening methods of annihilation and eradication.

Have you never heard of RABIES?

Everyone dies of this

beyond a slim window of time in which to receive the vaccine. It is one of the most frightening things to see

EVER.

And so is the vaccine....LOOK THIS UP. IT'S JUST A SINGLE EXAMPLE OF HELL ON EARTH.

Or what about snake bite. Have you seen a poisonous snake bite??? Have you SEEN what they have to DO--- mutilating the victim in a race against TIME to head off the damage already filling the victim with DEATH :?:  :?:

It is like a birthday party, compared to the punishment we have earned and SO miserably deserve, for breaking the heart of our Dear Super Genius ALL encompassing LOVE,  Father, God.

He's not being vindictive in judgment;

He cannot let this virus/plague called sin---think of it---

it infects the spirit, soul, and body of Man!  He, as a responsible parent and creator,

WILL NOT

let His enemies over run Him. The human spirit He so lovingly placed in His crowning creation, Man---will NEVER be turned over to any devil. It is too valuable. It can do and be things that no fallen angel was EVER able to do or be. 8-)

No.

In fact, the moment any human dies, the spirit and attached soul are taken immediately for safekeeping, out of reach of everyone here. We weren't told what God does with them until judgment, but as every medical examiner knows, the human brain, hosting organ of the mind and spiritual-heart, quickly turns gelatinous and begins to evaporate---preventing hijacking by any other foul  spirits, jealous enough of our bodies and our God-given dominion here, to actually TAKE possession.! :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  

Back to the OP. If Jesus faked His sacrificial death, He wasn't a hero, He is to this day, in his natural life span grave, a coward. Especially, if He selfishly renegged on His vow to lay down His life for His Father's most priced creations, He has shamed His Father, and grieved the Holy Spirit so immeasurably, He himself is now fallen and doomed to our fate.

We are YET dead in our sins.

Not only will we destroy our selves and our beautiful garden planet, here,  Armageddon will finish the job. Hey---somethin to look forward to :!:  

You wanna be startin somethin?

BRACE YOURSELVES :o

THIS IS IT

Here is something I bet you never thought about :

if Jesus didn't REALLY die, and wasn't subsequently resurrected by the Spirit, proving God had accepted His PASSIONATE LOVE AND PAYMENT (of RANSOM 8-)  ;)  ) for us,

how was He able to walk through the walls of the rooms His disciples were mourning in, and allow the most sceptical of those folk to place his hand into the now gaping, yet BLOODLESS,

hole in His side
, and then sit down and eat meats with them :roll:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

Jesus did not fake His death.  

:cry:  :cry:  You are being seduced  :o  :?  :? by lying spirits which The Word SAID are here, amongst us...

:?: Please... :idea: WAKE UP and LIVE. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

It's not like a "death hoax" by Jesus Christ but what i have learnt from my religious beliefs is that Jesus Christ is still alive, who we call the prophet Hazrat Isa (a.s.). He did not die on the cross. God took him, and someone else died on his place. People believed Hazrat Isa died. But he was saved by God, and he will return to the world on doomsday.

I didn't intend to find similarities with Michael in this but after writing what i wrote above i too can find some links.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

I understood the documentary to say that Jesus may have survived crucifixion, rather than to have deliberately faked his death to achieve some kind of purpose.  I would never think that Jesus would set out a plan to fake his death, so the title of the thread could have been worded better, I admit.  From a practical and realistic point of view, I think it's plausible that he would have survived with the help of the people who loved him.  Having said that, my purpose is not to convince others of my point of view, only to bring another perspective to the table.  I respect everyone's beliefs and apologize for having offended anybody.  Carry on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions