Yes, I agree, lets not start a war.....however to me, what the hell does this have to do with Michael Jackson?  Get real !!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its in the other hoaxes section.... it doesnt have to be about MJ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well i can actually see that this may have some link with michael.  now im not directly comparing "jesus" and michael , but they have a similarity in their lives.  now "jesus" was ridiculed, bashed, betrayed by those close to him, crucified and well mis understood, they didnt realise until he died, what he was.

now michael has had a similar-ish story, he was mocked by the way he looked, bashed for his actions, the way he behaved. betrayed and sold-out to for money and crucified by the media, and most of all mis-understood, nobody understood him and that when he "died" , well the world started to appreciate him.

i hope i make some sense and that you understand that there is some links that can be made between the two.  and as far as religious views would concern me , im on the fence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

the arabian nights

if this thread was about jewish pp or black pp or islam it would have been deleted. all i am saying is that their should be equality of treatment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

There is equality of treatment on this forum. This is indeed in the other hoaxes section so it doesn't have to do anything with MJ.

This board is also to discuss other things in life, to question things. There is not yet a reason to close this thread.

We are Dutch and in The Netherlands anything can be discussed, also religion. I myself think the church is a bunch of liars in expensive dresses and too much gold, but that doesn't mean I disrespect religion, I am questioning the intentions of those that are profiting from people's beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

your words speaks volumes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to". mj

"It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie" mj

"When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see. " mj

I'm trying to imitate Jesus in the fact that he said to be like children, to love children, to be as pure as children and to make yourself as innocent and to see the world through eyes of wonderment and the whole magical quality of it all.
Michael Jackson
Oprah Winfrey interview 1993.

"It doesn't matter with blood or race or creed or color. Love is love and it breaks all boundaries and you just see it right away." mj

"I think if I sat in a room with [Jesus] I would follow him everywhere he went, feel his presence. I would behave just like a child, like Gandhi." mj

"I love the Sermon on the Mount. I love the story when the Apostles are arguing amongst themselves about who is the greatest and Jesus says, 'Unless you humble yourself like this little child, be childlike. . . .' I thought that was the perfect thing to say. Return to innocence." mj

"Somebody had to create [the universe], a designer had to create this. From our lashes to our mouths to our digestive system." mj

"We are the only species who destroys their own."mj

"Believing in children [gave me the strength to persevere]. Believing in young people. Believing that God gave me this for a reason, to help my babies." mj

"I believe that there are some good people in the world and I do believe there is a God." mj

"I was taught to be Biblical: 'Forgive them for they know not what they do.'" mj

"Yeah, I'd rather suffer [than cause others to suffer]. I hate to say it because I have suffered a lot. God, have I suffered. But I would rather suffer." mj

Michael Jackson: Quotes on his relationship with God
July 8, 2009 — Kedar
“No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in yourself. And not matter who’s around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.”

Michael Jackson spoke these words in an Online Audio Chat sponsored by GetMusic.com and RollingStone.com on October 26, 2001 with Anthony DeCurtis as the moderator.

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.
"
— Michael Jackson

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."
— Michael Jackson

"Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."
— Michael Jackson

"Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist."
— Michael Jackson (Dancing the Dream)

"But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me."

"We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment."
— Michael Jackson

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The Creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing — until there is only ... the dance."

bigotry takes many forms and was not supported by mj

just my view
Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:46:55 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

ML King said
 "Jesus Christ was an extremist for love, truth and goodness."

who among us would go behind those words and say that he hoaxed his own death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
ML King said
 "Jesus Christ was an extremist for love, truth and goodness."

who among us would go behind those words and say that he hoaxed his own death

I'm sorry, but this is a neverending discussion.

I am not religious, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in anything.

I just have doubts about a lot of stuff, certainly when it comes to the bible. Let me start with the part that makes me go hmmmm:

Adam and Eve were the first people on earth. They get 2 kids, both boys. One kills the other and has kids. Please answer me this question: Who had his kids? You get what I mean?

I think the bible has got a few good points and life lessons, but there is a lot of hypocracy in it as well. Don't forget it was written by men. If you don't believe anything what is written in the media, why just believe everything written in the bible? That doesn't make sense at all to me. They didn't have tabloids back then, does that mean people were always telling the truth? i don't think so.

I just use the good stuff from the bible in life, and I will take stories like mentioned above with a grain af salt....a whole bottle actually.

And I think that if Jesus would have a good reason, like Mike has too, he could have hoaxed his death. Why not? Is Mike a bad person for hoaxing his death? He is not doing it only for himself remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

it is my opinion that this topic is allowed to run because there arent any interesting clues to discuss at the moment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Uhm no, this topic is allowed because we allow it. As I said before: this board is to discuss and question anything, not only MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Uhm no, this topic is allowed because we allow it. As I said before: this board is to discuss and question anything, not only MJ.

sorry i thought this was a mj death hoax investigation

so can i then discuss the price differences between game platforms then (no).

it is and will always be the case - which i accept that the topic is allowed because you allow it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is and will always be the case - which i accept that the topic is allowed because you allow it

now i dont mean this in any rude way, just incase it sounds that way, but how many other forums dedicated to specific topics, e.g. im a wrestling fan ( i know  :lol: ) and im on a wrestling forum, and its not all wrestling talk, you can talk about other general topics if they are posted in the right sections like.  nothing to get heated about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

the arabian nights

okay ill post a games discussion in general talk - how long  before that gets locked - 2 secs

but i am concerned about bigotry

but if you guys want to blamspheme thats your business

i am going to leave you to it, it seems that you do not take into account the feelings and religion of others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yes it is, but this was posted in OTHER hoaxes (not MJ's)

And if you want to talk about price differences, by my guest at the general discussion...

I don't really get your problem. But then again, it seems you just have a problem with me and not the topics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions