well I don't know what they are trying to say but I know the Jesus is real and he help me everyday and I thank him for all he done for me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol to the people who want this thread removed. Why? Because it doesn't fit in your perfect little Jesus-box? Get real. People who don't want to hear about Illuminati/Freemasonry/NWO shit have to sift through a thousand threads to find relevance so suck it up and get over it.

/soapbox

@ original poster (got so fired up I can't remember who it was) - thank you for this. It looks interesting and I will watch the entire thing. People need to learn to have open minds. It won't hurt you, I promise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Lol to the people who want this thread removed. Why? Because it doesn't fit in your perfect little Jesus-box? Get real. People who don't want to hear about Illuminati/Freemasonry/NWO shit have to sift through a thousand threads to find relevance so suck it up and get over it.

/soapbox

@ original poster (got so fired up I can't remember who it was) - thank you for this. It looks interesting and I will watch the entire thing. People need to learn to have open minds. It won't hurt you, I promise.

Let's not be disrespectful to those who stand for Jesus.  There are people on here who are Christian as I am.  I don't think the perfect little Jesus box comment is really necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"

/soapbox

Let's not be disrespectful to those who stand for Jesus.  There are people on here who are Christian as I am.  I don't think the perfect little Jesus box comment is really necessary.

Let's not even get into the amount of times those who stand for Jesus are disrespectful to those who don't.

I'm perfectly aware that 98% of you are Christian. I don't care. The point IS that this thread does not need to be REMOVED just because it might offend someone. There are hundreds of threads here that could offend SOMEONE.

My point? Get over it. Everything offends someone. That doesn't mean it needs to be totally disregarded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/soapbox

Let's not even get into the amount of times those who stand for Jesus are disrespectful to those who don't.

I'm perfectly aware that 98% of you are Christian. I don't care. The point IS that this thread does not need to be REMOVED just because it might offend someone. There are hundreds of threads here that could offend SOMEONE.

My point? Get over it. Everything offends someone. That doesn't mean it needs to be totally disregarded.

Yeah you're right the thread has a right to exist.  Everybody has freedom of speech.  Just like the person who said the thread should be removed.  They have freedom to say what they want to.  They weren't being offensive about it.  That was just an opinion but it doesn't mean it will be taken down.  I think you took it too personal. I'm just saying that you need to chill with the comments about people need to get over it.  We have a right to speak up as do you.  Anyways you're entitled to you're opinion and I respect that just as I hope you can do for others on here because it's not that serious to insult people.  Actually you can get you're point across without being offensive. Anyway I'm done talking about it so have a good one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

For long time I know about theories that Jesus was taken off the cross before he died by Joseph of Arimathea. I, personally never understood why to discuss this is supposed to be disrespectful. I find it highly interesting and read thick books about those theories and I liked the idea that he might have lived a happy life in India after his supposed death. I'm a Christian myself and it just does not offend me. I don't need to believe that Jesus died and resurrected to live happily myself. I think that nobody knows what did happen 2000 years ago. Everybody believe what they want to believe. Don't be offended and just leave that thread if you don't like that topic.

@CantGetEnoughMJ thanx for sharing. I will sure watch the whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/soapbox

Yeah you're right the thread has a right to exist.  Everybody has freedom of speech.  Just like the person who said the thread should be removed.  They have freedom to say what they want to.  They weren't being offensive about it.  That was just an opinion but it doesn't mean it will be taken down.  I think you took it too personal. I'm just saying that you need to chill with the comments about people need to get over it.  We have a right to speak up as do you.  Anyways you're entitled to you're opinion and I respect that just as I hope you can do for others on here because it's not that serious to insult people.  Actually you can get you're point across without being offensive. Anyway I'm done talking about it so have a good one.

I already know I will get a lot of flack for my comment and that's fine. I stand by it. I'm not normally a bitch and I hope you know that my argument/bitch-moment was not directed at you. It was generalized. However I do realize people will most likely take offense to it.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I personally am NOT Christian, but I know that topics regarding Religion always get ugly.  I have been bashed for my religious beliefs before....thats the only reason of my comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thank those of you that have been open-minded enough to accept or support my post.  I knew this would get heated, that's why I included a warning to those people that are not ready to have their life-long beliefs challenged or turned upside down.  

I believe Jesus Christ existed, he was a wonderful, caring, gifted human being who had a message for mankind.  He was put on earth by  God because he had a purpose to fulfill which would benefit humanity.  I also believe in God and I love him very much.  I'm just not sure I believe the bible's stories, the reason being that the bible was essentially written by man.  The bible has been translated, rewritten who knows how many times over many generations, by man.  Who guarantees me that every last word written in the bible is God honest fact.  How do we know that things were not changed, misinterpreted, misunderstood, mistranslated, exaggerated, or purposefully altered anywhere along the way.  

I've tried to believe that Jesus Christ was born of immaculate conception, performed all kinds of miracles like feeding hundreds of men with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread, could walk on water, died on a cross and then came back from the dead, ect.  But there's something in me that is willing to hear other explanations.  The possibility that Jesus studied Buddhist beliefs and was exposed to other spiritual teachings could explain Jesus'  power to heal the sick (I do believe he was able to heal).

I find it easier to believe that Jesus Christ did not actually die on the cross as the bible says, but instead managed to survive with the help of people that loved and cared about him.  Then he was able to carry on with his message of love, but everyone thought that he had actually come back from the dead.  I'm not saying Jesus planned all this, only that this is the way things could have turned out.  It's a possibility that I'm open to hear.  Of course there is no proof that this is fact, just like there is no proof of everything the bible says.

I respect everyone's beliefs and have no intention of offending anybody.  I expect my beliefs to be respected as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But then that would mean that the Roman Catholic religion is based on a lie..

THe whole premise of the RC church is that God sacrificed his only son for us, and if he didn't die.,then it is totally debunking the RC belief.

So..I would suggest we put this topic to rest before it starts a war.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "doreentbird"
But then that would mean that the Roman Catholic religion is based on a lie..

THe whole premise of the RC church is that God sacrificed his only son for us, and if he didn't die.,then it is totally debunking the RC belief.

So..I would suggest we put this topic to rest before it starts a war.

You can't bring something up and then expect it not to be discussed.  So since you brought it up, in my most humble personal opinion, religions in general are also man made.  The premise for religions may have been born of pure, well-intentioned ideas, but when you think about it, who wrote all the rules for religions?  Human beings/men.  The major religions have been around for centuries, and there is plenty of opportunity there for things to have been added, altered, changed, ect.  Case in point, the Roman Catholic church has a very dark history, and that's not my opinion, it's a fact anybody can research.  Again, I'm Catholic, but I'm not afraid to question or refute anything.
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:28:41 PM by CantGetEnoughMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

respect pps religion - respect that i find this an upsetting topic - now i jump off again -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
respect pps religion - respect that i find this an upsetting topic - now i jump off again -

I respect that--bye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i would suggest to the mods to close this topic as it has nothing to do with Michael Jackson and it is offensive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

they also said he secretly fathered a child or two, naturally.  Ahem :? sounds vaguely familiar.  Do I see a pattern here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions