Jesse James Death Hoax
March 21, 2010, 03:02:26 PM
Hey all, I was over a friends house last night studying for our midterm exams. My friend had the television on the history channel and this program called Jesse James Hidden Treasure was on. I wasn't paying attention until I heard them mention Conspiracy Theories about Jesse James faking his death. They showed a picture of Jesse James side by side to a picture of who was suppose to be him after he died the guy doing the process called Facial Recognition talked about how the two photos didn't line up. And they showed the same photo of Jesse James and a photo of an old man named J. M. James who was believed to be Jesse and the guy said they pretty much match perfectly and it was a great chance the J. M. James was Jesse James. So that just goes to show how long go people have been faking their death for whatever reasons. Jesse James supposedly died in April 3, 1882. But new evidence could final prove he faked his death and lived to be an old man.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jesse James Death Hoax
March 21, 2010, 03:09:25 PM
Wow - very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 21, 2010, 03:17:42 PM
That was interesting...

Seems that people have been faking their death for quite some time.

And unfortunately, when I read "Jesse James" I immediately thought of actress Sandra Bullock's cheating husband.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 04:30:59 PM
Even more convincing there was this guy who believes he's Jesse James great, great grandson and when the showed a picture of Jesse James next to his alleged great great grandson. The guy said it was no need to do the facial regcongition anybody can see they look alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions