So the children are left exposed to danger !
February 01, 2010, 01:00:24 AM
Ok many of us think that MJ left because he was afraid and he was put in the witness protection program.
He stated on a YT video that he was scared for himself and his children as they are in danger because they are being stalked.   So if MJ and his children were in danger MJ leaves, but he leaves without his children.
So now MJ is safe but his children are left exposed to the world!!    I say no that makes absolutely no sense at all.    

My thought is that the concerts were too much for MIchael.  He may have originally been excited to do them, but just was not strong enough to handle 50 shows.  Soooo......, he knows if he quits or cancels the shows he will ridiculed as many people said that he could'nt perform 50 shows.  That is also the reason Jermaine has stated so many times in interviews that Mj only gave 30 % of himself you because he had to direct everyone else. Jermaimne says this because he knows that MJ 's TII shows MJ did not put his all into the performance.  So rather than quitting he fakes his death and allows his kids to be in the spotlight,( on a YT video he stated his kids want to be on stage).  Thus satisfying both the kids and himself.  Not to mention the concert promoter and his family were money is concerned.  However, how did he get so many people to go along with him with the hoax?
I think they thought or bought the story regarding him not being safe and also the fact that he looks so thin, they probably thought he was not well too.  So because they love him many of his friends and other entertainers as well know the truth, and they are protecting him.   All the others have been paid to remain silent.
My guess is that Michael is somewhere gaining weight, resting and getting loads of peace,

What are your thoughts
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions