The Illuminati
November 30, 2010, 07:46:07 AM
hey- try looking up "Farhank" on Youtube. or his official page on Facebook. He is an expert in making movies about the secret world conspiracies and the illuminati.
I haven't read the  whole thing that you posted  so if you find anything from below that you already posted, just let me know-ill delete it :P

"In 2009, "This is it", Michael said to his co-stars:-
"I want to show you the time that you've never seen before.So give your all. And I love you all and we are a family.If we bring love back into the world, remind the world that love is important,love each other, we're one. Messaging "Take care of the planet". We have four years to get this right. Or else its irreversible.Then, we're done. And I know that its an important message. So, a big thank you. A big thank you for your co-operation."

That brings into question, what exactly is Michael referring to? Did he have a knowledge of an upcoming plan by the Illuminati? Why would he mention a specific time scale?There are many theories of 2012 about the Mayan calendar of course. So, was he warning us?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Don\'t believe everything you see.
Believe.Then you will see.
[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal