Re: Jermaine said... "Michael Was Wrong"
December 30, 2009, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
Sorry, but I don't consider myself bashing the family.. Michael could be sending a message through Jermaine.. but he may not be.. we just don't know ..and I am sorry but I don't like Jermaine making Michael look like he was lying or being a drama king..Jermaine should only speak about his experience..

I do understand what you are saying.  I think Jermaine should tell his side of the story if he wishes.. but he should say something like "Michael has his own experiences and perception on his childhood and i cannot comment on that.  I can only comment on my own feelings"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 02:46:28 PM
I do not think everything what Jermain does are instructions MJs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 30, 2009, 02:56:28 PM
@Dancingthedream,your story is very moving and I have heard others like it. My mom understand MJ when he talks about throwing up when his dad would just look at him.
@Chance,my post wasnt directed at you or anyone,it was just to put things in perspective-there HAS been threads that was total family bashing...and I was saying how it could progress into that and turn into something that has nothing to do with the hoax,only about Michaels pain which hurts us all to talk about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Chance

December 30, 2009, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
@Dancingthedream,your story is very moving and I have heard others like it. My mom understand MJ when he talks about throwing up when his dad would just look at him.
@Chance,my post wasnt directed at you or anyone,it was just to put things in perspective-there HAS been threads that was total family bashing...and I was saying how it could progress into that and turn into something that has nothing to do with the hoax,only about Michaels pain which hurts us all to talk about.

Hi neverlandprincess..my post wasn't directed at you..you have always been kind
It was in response to karmaknowsthetruth.. he/she felt we were bashing the family .. perhaps because you and I were laughing about the Jackson brothers show..

I personally don't feel like I bash Michael's family at all.. I have actually grown to like all the brothers since I started watching.. with the exception of Jermaine. I don't see anything wrong with having a sense of humour
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

December 30, 2009, 05:31:34 PM
Sorry, but I don't consider myself bashing the family.. Michael could be sending a message through Jermaine.. but he may not be.. we just don't know ..and I am sorry but I don't like Jermaine making Michael look like he was lying or being a drama king..Jermaine should only speak about his experience..
Sorry, I don't think Michael would use Jermaine to send us a message .. I mean... Jermaine..NO WAY!!! He is just jealous of Michael, he's always been jealous of him .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Chance

December 30, 2009, 05:38:38 PM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Sorry, I don't think Michael would use Jermaine to send us a message .. I mean... Jermaine..NO WAY!!! He is just jealous of Michael, he's always been jealous of him .

I agree ..I get the impression that Jermaine feels/felt that he could have been the big star .. if it weren't for Michael .. I'm not bashing Jermaine .. Just observations I have made
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 02:40:33 AM
IMO, I believe Michael was abused, and I'm not sure how anyone can call it just being "strict" when you hear what he describes in the Shmuley tapes.  Sometimes when people get older they mellow out and become kinder, which is what seems to be the case with Joe.  I would imagine the anger they had as children subsided when they saw the change in him, especially as it seems he's been touched with senility, so it's easier for them to forgive and forget.  As far as Jermaine goes, I'll refrain from publicly bashing him, but do yourselves a favour and read his ex-"wife's" book, "Jackson Family Values".  If even a quarter of it is true, I can see why Jermaine defends Joe's abuse, and why Michael distanced himself from his family.  And, unfortunately, I can also see why there were no tears from most of the family if he really did pass.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 31, 2009, 04:35:29 AM
Hello. I'm new in your company and I greet you from Greece. I follow this hoax death story  almost from the beggining but I still haven't figure out the role of Jermaine  in all of this.
What do you think about him ?
and  btw what had happened with Bashir ? i missed that. THANKS A LOT :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 10:46:31 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
IMO, I believe Michael was abused, and I'm not sure how anyone can call it just being "strict" when you hear what he describes in the Shmuley tapes.  Sometimes when people get older they mellow out and become kinder, which is what seems to be the case with Joe.  I would imagine the anger they had as children subsided when they saw the change in him, especially as it seems he's been touched with senility, so it's easier for them to forgive and forget.  As far as Jermaine goes, I'll refrain from publicly bashing him, but do yourselves a favour and read his ex-"wife's" book, "Jackson Family Values".  If even a quarter of it is true, I can see why Jermaine defends Joe's abuse, and why Michael distanced himself from his family.  And, unfortunately, I can also see why there were no tears from most of the family if he really did pass.  :(

could you please elaborate? I don't know where I can find the book plus i don't have money and Internet connection for now. I'm stuck on my phone :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:43:53 AM
Gosh, I wouldn't know where to start!  :lol:  She witnessed some seriously crazy things living at Hayvenhurst for 8 years...Jermaine sounds like a real piece of work, along with the rest of the family.  She was very kind to Michael in the book though.  You can read it here... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or perhaps they'd have the book at the library?  It's really worth the read!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 01, 2010, 01:48:22 AM
thank you very muchoooo :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Gosh, I wouldn't know where to start!  :lol:  She witnessed some seriously crazy things living at Hayvenhurst for 8 years...Jermaine sounds like a real piece of work, along with the rest of the family.  She was very kind to Michael in the book though.  You can read it here... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or perhaps they'd have the book at the library?  It's really worth the read!

Wow..Is all I can say right now  :shock:  I just got finished reading that book and just wow. Seriously if what she spoke of is true in it's entirely than the Jackson's are crazier than I thought. And that Jermaine is geez...something else. I've had gotten a good laugh off of that book. Thanks for the link ILuvUMoreMJ  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

January 02, 2010, 07:19:59 PM
I don't think Jermaine telling everyone Michael was Wrong is a clue....??? How is this a clue?? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 11:27:09 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
This is the first time that I have read that Michael's "many" surgeries made him into a drug addict.  :?

And, yes, where was Jermaine when Michael made these allegations?  I never heard him refute them before.  I believe that he has always been jealous of Michael's stature and success.  Remember his very bad, Bad response song.  I don't think the Jackson 4 put together have as much talent as Michael has in half his pinky.  A bunch of has been, hanger oners, trying to use their brother's name to get back in the spotlight, if you ask me.  And, they are not doing a very good job of it either.

Michael was in detox in the 90's.  You can prob find a youtube vid of Dame Taylor's press conference about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 01:20:17 AM
Well around my house it's the same except my mother is like Joe. She believes that getting whooped with a belt is discipline and that it is a way of showing a child that u love them. She thinks that because she always goes by "You spare the rod u spoil the child" which is probably what Joe was trying to use. I feel like Michael because even if we do something wrong there is no excuse for hitting a child with a belt or anything else. But basically they do this because excuse my language on this they would rather kick our ass before someone we dont know does.  It is also said as a teaching for us to be rough or ready for if someone steps in our face but I won't start with that. But anyway Jermaine was talkin about this in the  second Bashir documentary what we weren't suppose to see and i really didn't know what to say abt it but there is always going to be 2 sides to a story. Everyone takes the word abuse( a very strong word) in a diferent way and from a different perspective. The way Michael thinks of abuse is a totally diferent way Jermaine sees abuse which is normal. But we will never really know the whole story only God,Michael,and Joe will know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions