liegi

Re: Was the First Moonlanding Fake?
January 17, 2010, 08:07:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of course--John F. Kennedy Jr.

Hi,
I've found this link.  Basically it states that:
1.  There was a time gap between approach and the eventual search for a missing plane.
2.  John Jr. was a cautious and methodical pilot. The plane was equipped with auto-pilot.
3.  A blackbox revealed a spiral plunge down.  A suicide? Unlikely.
4.  There was a FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR on board (not navigator).
 Possible reason for his assassination--his popularity and he was the only one to acknowledge a conspiracy in his father's death.  Also, there was a suggestion mind control regarding the flight instructor.

I am always suspicous when the eminently famous people who can sway public opinion (Princess Di, MJ, JFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy, etc.) die in crashes or are gunned down.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 08:11:31 AM
I've studied this and it convinced me that the 1st landing was a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 17, 2010, 08:31:01 AM
liegi, Thank you for your info and for posting the link. There is still no mention of the co-pilot's name anywhere. For me that is suspicious. It means one cannot look into this side of the conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 17, 2010, 08:52:42 AM
It seems there are always missing links in these cases.  They know people won't investigate because they do not have the resources, the time and the special skills needed.  They also know that people do not want to be ridiculed for their beliefs.  With Michael Jackson it seems as if many people outside of the forums have their doubts too, so that is helping the case.  For example, I don't think the CSI Miami episode about the death of the popstar is a mere coincidence.  
Re:  Moon landing--yes, it was probably staged due to the fact that the technology of that time could not have allowed this.  Another thing to take into consideration--why would it have taken another 50 years to return to the moon if we have already been there?  I wish I had the scientific knowledge to refute it.  I remember one man who had worked at NASA and had retired from there told me that all the plans for the Atlas rockets had mysteriously disappeared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 09:38:50 AM
liegi, Thank you for your reply. It's all very interesting and thought provoking. No wonder there are conspiracy theorists about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 07:44:30 PM
I DO think the 1st moon landing was fake....for the simple fact that....THEY HAVEN'T BEEN BACK SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 07:50:08 PM
BlessHisHeart, Do you think the subsequent Apollo missions were faked or just Apollo 11?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 08:46:15 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of course--John F. Kennedy Jr.

Hi,
I've found this link.  Basically it states that:
1.  There was a time gap between approach and the eventual search for a missing plane.
2.  John Jr. was a cautious and methodical pilot. The plane was equipped with auto-pilot.
3.  A blackbox revealed a spiral plunge down.  A suicide? Unlikely.
4.  There was a FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR on board (not navigator).
 Possible reason for his assassination--his popularity and he was the only one to acknowledge a conspiracy in his father's death.  Also, there was a suggestion mind control regarding the flight instructor.

I am always suspicous when the eminently famous people who can sway public opinion (Princess Di, MJ, JFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy, etc.) die in crashes or are gunned down.

I have always been fascinated by the Kennedy assasinations, i have known about JFK all my life seeing as i was born on the anniversary of his death (not telling ya what year though lol) Every birthday my mum would say ' i can never forget your birthday two important things happened on 22nd November, you were born and the dream for a better world died'. I have read every book, watched every film, everything concerning JFK i have disected, investigated lol you name it ive done it. But getting back to John John, the coast guard refused to send out the air sea rescue untill the following morning. If you want an illuninante connection check out the videos on youtube concerning Bush and John jrs death. I personally have my own opinion on who truley killed JFK, L.B. Johnson being as guilty as sin along with the cia, bush snr and his father and the top texan oil families. BUT thats another conspiricy and does not belong here. Its wasnt Just America that died the day JFK did, i feel the whole world died that day but that is only my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

MJonmind

June 29, 2011, 02:49:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jT0NQU=&h=144&w=202&sz=21&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=z4jeQVWW3W2YMM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=105&prev=/search%

LRO Sends Back Images of Apollo Lunar Module Hardware On The Moon
Source: NASA HQ Posted Friday, July 17, 2009  

NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, or LRO, has returned its first imagery of the Apollo moon landing sites. The pictures show the Apollo missions' lunar module descent stages sitting on the moon's surface, as long shadows from a low sun angle make the modules' locations evident.

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera, or LROC, was able to image five of the six Apollo sites, with the remaining Apollo 12 site expected to be photographed in the coming weeks.

The satellite reached lunar orbit June 23 and captured the Apollo sites between July 11 and 15. Though it had been expected that LRO would be able to resolve the remnants of the Apollo mission, these first images came before the spacecraft reached its final mapping orbit. Future LROC images from these sites will have two to three times greater resolution.

"The LROC team anxiously awaited each image," said LROC principal investigator Mark Robinson of Arizona State University. "We were very interested in getting our first peek at the lunar module descent stages just for the thrill -- and to see how well the cameras had come into focus. Indeed, the images are fantastic and so is the focus."

This photograph shows Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin in front of the lunar module. The photo helps provide a scale to the LROC images shown above. Credit: NASA/Neil Armstrong
� Larger image

Although these pictures provide a reminder of past NASA exploration, LRO's primary focus is on paving the way for the future. By returning detailed lunar data, the mission will help NASA identify safe landing sites for future explorers, locate potential resources, describe the moon's radiation environment and demonstrate new technologies.

"Not only do these images reveal the great accomplishments of Apollo, they also show us that lunar exploration continues," said LRO project scientist Richard Vondrak of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "They demonstrate how LRO will be used to identify the best destinations for the next journeys to the moon."

The spacecraft's current elliptical orbit resulted in image resolutions that were slightly different for each site but were all around four feet per pixel. Because the deck of the descent stage is about 12 feet in diameter, the Apollo relics themselves fill an area of about nine pixels. However, because the sun was low to the horizon when the images were made, even subtle variations in topography create long shadows. Standing slightly more than ten feet above the surface, each Apollo descent stage creates a distinct shadow that fills roughly 20 pixels.

The image of the Apollo 14 landing site had a particularly desirable lighting condition that allowed visibility of additional details. The Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package, a set of scientific instruments placed by the astronauts at the landing site, is discernable, as are the faint trails between the module and instrument package left by the astronauts' footprints.

Launched on June 18, LRO carries seven scientific instruments, all of which are currently undergoing calibration and testing prior to the spacecraft reaching its primary mission orbit. The LROC instrument comprises three cameras -- two high-resolution Narrow Angle Cameras and one lower resolution Wide Angle Camera. LRO will be directed into its primary mission orbit in August, a nearly-circular orbit about 31 miles above the lunar surface.

Goddard built and manages LRO, a NASA mission with international participation from the Institute for Space Research in Moscow. Russia provided the neutron detector aboard the spacecraft.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions