sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
MJ LLOYD'S OF LONDON PAYS BIG BUCKS IN DEATH CLAIM

Lloyd's of London has dropped its claim that it doesn't have to honor a huge insurance policy on grounds it was never told Michael Jackson was a drug addict ... and we've learned Lloyd's has now agreed to a payout.

Lloyd's filed a lawsuit claiming it did NOT have to honor the policy it issued to cover losses from the failed "This Is It" tour.  Lloyd's felt it had been deceived because no one ever disclosed Michael had serious drug problems.

The case just settled and we know ... Lloyd's has paid something to settle.  We're told it's not the full $17.5 mil under the policy.  We do not know the amount ... just that it forked over money.

The reason a payout is so important  -- Lloyd's essentially folded on its fraud claim.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Hmm, a lot of tying up of loose ends this week, with KJ being denied a retrial, Murray's appeal denied, and now this. However, I'm somewhat bothered by Lloyd's settling and agreeing to a payout - does this go to the Estate?  Dodgy. Maybe?
Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:45:19 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hmm, a lot of tying up of loose ends this week, with KJ being denied a retrial, Murray's appeal denied, and now this. However, I'm somewhat bothered by Lloyd's settling and agreeing to a payout - does this go to the Estate?  Dodgy. Maybe?

LAWSUIT SETTLED INVOLVING PAYMENT OF MJ'S CONCERT CANCELLATION INSURANCE POLICY

"Weitzman said.terms were confidential".

Of course everything is confidential because Michael probably didn't sign any policy IMO.

Curls I send you a PM!!

Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 04:05:58 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

For me, all Michael's clues for us...to make clear  that ,really, the best is yet to come...  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

Not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Not good.

Elaborate please!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Not good.

I agree with bec. If Lloyd pays for MJ, we're in trouble. We know that feign death in the U.S. is not a crime, but if the person takes a life insurance .... if its offense.
Since the beginning of the hoax, for me, was very important to know that Lloyd, unpaid life insurance. It was evidence supporting the hoax theory. I really worry about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

I am not worried at all, because Lloyds wanted to make the Insurance invalid that means they would pay
back the Money Michael did pay before. And I don't think that this is illegal in the USA. I don't think that
they paid a lot. They wouldn't pay voluntary Millions out when there is somehow a Way to avoid the paying. TMZ`s headline is misleading because they say big bucks but when you read further they admit that they dont know how much Money Llodys did pay.

We do not know the amount ... just that it forked over money.

I find it kinda odd that this is kept a secret, after we could see private Videos of Michaels children,
E-Mails written by AEG or Kenny and many many more crazy stuff. This crazy stuff gives me strength
in my believe that Michaels Death is a Hoax.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

marumjj, just for the sake of accuracy, it wasn't life insurance - it was a 'non appearance and concert cancellation' policy.  But that's splitting hairs really because the outcome is the same.

For anyone wanting elaboration:

IF these reports are true and the Estate has fought back (at Lloyds' refusal to pay out) and essentially given them (Lloyds) little option but to settle with a payout, then assuming the Estate knows MJ is alive (and they pretty much have to, if a hoax exists), this is fraudulent.

MJ's actual death, in the reported circumstances, would have been an accident IMO, (he didn't intend to die and Murray didn't intend to kill him), and as such, was covered by the policy (no need to even go down the much debated 'withholding of medical history/addiction' road).  So if this were the case I think the Estate had a good case and Lloyds should have paid out in full. So why did the Estate agree to settle for (supposedly significantly) less?

But ... his faked death was no accident, and I cannot understand (hoax-wise) why the Estate would pursue the case to this conclusion. If they had allowed it to go to trial (yawn) and had Lloyds (appear to) win, it would've fitted the hoax. This outcome doesn't (on the surface, at least).

The only ray of light in all this is the statement that 'the terms of the settlement are secret', in other words, with my (old and scruffy, and barely wearable any more) hoax hat on, there will actually be no payout, they've all just agreed to drop the case.

Might as well say Lloyds are in on it! Somehow, the old hoaxer's standbys don't sit well any more.
Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 05:38:50 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I would guess that this whole Lloyd's thing had to be settled one way or another.  Like it says, the terms of the settlement are secret and we don't know how much $ allegedly changed hands here, we only have media reports saying it happened.  And think of all the free publicity Lloyd's received in the last 4.5 years.  We shouldn't let this payout or whatever it is get in the way of what we already know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I would guess that this whole Lloyd's thing had to be settled one way or another.  Like it says, the terms of the settlement are secret and we don't know how much $ allegedly changed hands here, we only have media reports saying it happened.  And think of all the free publicity Lloyd's received in the last 4.5 years.  We shouldn't let this payout or whatever it is get in the way of what we already know.

I agree with you, we don't know the exact story about this settlement.

Lloyd's has paid something to settle.

Maybe Lloyd's admits some failures (e.g. didn't send doctors to do medical exams on Michael), made a settlement with AEG and is paying back the insurance premium or a part of it.

I posted this article on the forum some time ago which says that Lloyd's didn't pay off on MJ's death You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even though Lloyds didn’t pay off on Jackson’s death,
Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:30:58 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I would guess that this whole Lloyd's thing had to be settled one way or another.  Like it says, the terms of the settlement are secret and we don't know how much $ allegedly changed hands here, we only have media reports saying it happened.  And think of all the free publicity Lloyd's received in the last 4.5 years.  We shouldn't let this payout or whatever it is get in the way of what we already know.

I agree with you, we don't know the exact story about this settlement.

Lloyd's has paid something to settle.

Maybe Lloyd's admits some failures (e.g. didn't send doctors to do medical exams on Michael), made a settlement with AEG and is paying back the insurance premium or a part of it.

I posted this article on the forum some time ago which says that Lloyd's didn't pay off on MJ's death You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even though Lloyds didn’t pay off on Jackson’s death,

+1

As he told us , with his time, Michael is arranging everything  :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:04:55 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

What the heck? I don't get this anymore at all...

Loose ends aren't bring tied up. More holes being created.

Is it just me or since the trials / cm release more questions are being added to this saga opposed to being answered.

I know he's alive. Not a doubt.
But seriously I'm so lost these days.

I'm afraid something I never even contemplated might in fact be the unfortunate ending.

No return...

God I hope I'm wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Is it just me or since the trials / cm release more questions are being added to this saga opposed to being answered.

I'm afraid something I never even contemplated might in fact be the unfortunate ending.

No return...

God I hope I'm wrong

However I think this is only bringing more confusion, the world thinks Michael is dead beLIEvers believe he is alive and knowers know he is alive, these last moves are made to confuse the latter  ones if he really wanna shock everyone, why not it could be, right? IMO all this stuff is trying to confuse and raise more doubts I think the time to answer questions will arrive with Michael and all the questions will be answered after BAM, is like it has to be very dark before the LIGHT, I'm not sure what I'm saying but it makes much more sense than the "no return".
Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:19:59 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

No return...

God I hope I'm wrong

However I think this is only bringing more confusion, the world thinks Michael is dead beLIEvers believe he is alive and knowers know he is alive, these last moves are made to confuse the latter  ones if he really wanna shock everyone, why not it could be, right? IMO all this stuff is trying to confuse and raise more doubts I think the time to answer questions will arrive with Michael and all the questions will be answered after BAM, is like it has to be very dark before the LIGHT, I'm not sure what I'm saying but it makes much more sense than the "no return".

Agree: we must only stay here and waiting for Michael's decisions  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions