Do

Re: Why are you still watching?
January 24, 2014, 02:05:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do, though I agree/believe much of what that article on Illuminati control of the Entertainment Industry says, they are obviously wrong about MJ being dead. I also believe that there can be those whose own fears/world views/biases cause them to interpret facts in the most evil ways, believing rumors to be true, etc. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You simply can't believe everything that even 'experts' say. Even MJ said don't believe something unless you've talked one-on-one with that person. The public believed/s all that crap about MJ simply because they read it from so-called experts. Everyone has a bias of some kind, and they lean their supporting evidence in that direction. The symbolism in MJ's works can be from 'them' and can also be him exposing 'them'. There are always other ways of viewing the same evidence. I read stuff like that article and I feel so sad and hopeless for MJ, but then I think of all we've learned here, and I go NO, it just doesn't fit all we've learned. I used to immerse myself in all that kind of Illuminati stuff, and it all scared the crap out of me, got me all depressed. I hope you're okay with me giving my thoughts on that, don't want to offend you. :icon_e_smile:

RK, :icon_lol: I'd be outtahere so fast!

MJonmind, ofcourse you are right, and I don't feel offended at all! There are always more ways to view the evidence. And exposing 'them' could be exactly what's going on. It's just all the other stuff that happenend (and yes, I do believe he was under influence of some sort, and I do believe him when he said there was conspiracy all around him and that there was a pattern in it) that makes me wonder if he was in control the whole time. Just wondering if he could escape it at some point. That's what we all hope for. That's what I want to believe so badly. Did he have a chance against 'them'. When he said he outsmarted them, was that the cue for them to somehow get rid of him, destroy him. Fearing what he might expose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Adore

January 24, 2014, 03:13:48 PM
Still watching because.....well I guess it´s become a habit.
Also it´s nice to stay in touch with all the people that I´ve gotten to know over the years.

I´m not expecting anything anymore. I ransacked my brains over this for so long now and I am getting tired.
I know he´s out there somewhere. Keep watching...just in case  :icon_neutral:

Meanwhile everything seems silent and uneventful. People are still making up far-fetched clues, the more silence, the more nonsense and wild guesses.

Fake MJ "business" on Twitter and FB seems to boom for the same reason lately and I am terribly and utterly annoyed to be honest.
It´s just people clutching at a straw. My opinion of course.....
Anyone still looking at Michael´s life and the more serious aspects?

The truth is hidden somewhere and maybe it´s ugly. But I´d rather think about that than to bullshit and reassure myself with the happy "rainbow-shitting" (sorry for the language) from fake a, b, c....you name it.....

Don´t want to offend anyone. If that works for you and you believe in it. That´s fine with me. Happy you.
I just can´t and watching it gets harder every day.

Anyway.....
Michael, it´s not fun anymore. I am tired.

This
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 24, 2014, 05:09:54 PM
 ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwcKMRLmkc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

January 25, 2014, 12:13:15 AM
So come on bec, why are you still here?

I have no idea, although I do value the opinion of my fellow hoaxers, I'm pretty sure at this point that I was wrong, there is no ARG, and there will be no fantastic bamsday in our future.

Which is a huge shame and if I think about it for too long it will break my heart, because it just kills me to think there will be no justice for MJ, that he will forever go down in history as a weirdo, suspected child-molesting, drug addict who once was a really great singer and dancer but who's life spiraled quickly out of control and culminated in a very shameful and public demise.

And that disgusts me so much I just want to wash my hands of it and bury everything MJ. And unfortunately, I have been here before, in the past, after that Bashir interview, I felt similarly.

I used to say this hoax changed my life, but in reality, since it appears more n more that there is no hoax, I changed my life--which is, I suppose, the silver lining here, but man, what a huge disappointment to think what could have been. I would trade that self-empowerment for MJ getting the last laugh in a hot second.

To some extent I'm still watching out of force of habit, hope against hope, and just not being quite ready to accept that it was all just a fantastic dream. The human brain is an amazing thing, and the longer I think about the events surrounding 6/25/09, the more I get sucked back in to it.

:beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

EverywhereASign

January 27, 2014, 10:10:19 AM
To witness is to exist ... so I will continue watching until I no longer wish to exist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 27, 2014, 11:39:35 AM
To witness is to exist ... so I will continue watching until I no longer wish to exist

WTF are you smoking? Bring us some, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 27, 2014, 02:10:21 PM
yea walk across the street and deliver the goods.. and my cane money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2014, 10:32:41 PM
I am watching because I am loyal to all members here and not here, to days we have been through analyzing facts, videos, documents, ideas.
 No matter how hoax ends, I don not regret minute I spent here, believed in hoax.
 And I don't care about everything else, you know what I mean.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

January 30, 2014, 06:49:36 AM
^^^ Can't argue with you there Applehead!  (I noticed the car pictures too)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 30, 2014, 08:59:30 AM
^^^ Can't argue with you there Applehead!  (I noticed the car pictures too)

What do you both mean? sorry I'm a bit slow, lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

January 30, 2014, 10:26:09 AM
Can't speak for applehead, but I mean that seeing what the media portray doesn't necessarily lead to me believing it. Nothing to do with the hoax.
Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:28:22 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 30, 2014, 10:33:28 AM
I just pointed out what the article said. Not what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2014, 03:44:56 PM
What keeps me here is the desire to hopefully one day know who the notorious Back really is.

I have no doubt that Michael is alive, although I don't think he's coming back into the spotlight. The reason I think that is because his reputation was never fully restored and there would always be people who'd follow him around making horrible comments to him and he doesn't need that. He's fulfilled what he wanted to do for a long time with the movie, the video games, Cirque show, etc., and he's making a lot of money, enough to support his family without hardship. I don't think this is the last of what Michael will be doing and I keep waiting to see what will become of Neverland.

But what keeps me really coming back are the unanswered questions. I often wonder about those who posted early on - those that seemed to have legitimacy and answered questions that hadn't even come up yet. I keep coming back to see if the real Back would resurface.

I still hold out hope that Michael will surprise us with a physical return but in truth I come back to see if there are answers to my unanswered questions.

Blessings to you. And thank you, Souza, for keeping the site going. I would be sad if it no longer existed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Why are you still watching?
February 08, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

What keeps me here is the desire to hopefully one day know who the notorious Back really is.

I have no doubt that Michael is alive, although I don't think he's coming back into the spotlight. The reason I think that is because his reputation was never fully restored and there would always be people who'd follow him around making horrible comments to him and he doesn't need that. He's fulfilled what he wanted to do for a long time with the movie, the video games, Cirque show, etc., and he's making a lot of money, enough to support his family without hardship. I don't think this is the last of what Michael will be doing and I keep waiting to see what will become of Neverland.

But what keeps me really coming back are the unanswered questions. I often wonder about those who posted early on - those that seemed to have legitimacy and answered questions that hadn't even come up yet. I keep coming back to see if the real Back would resurface.

I still hold out hope that Michael will surprise us with a physical return but in truth I come back to see if there are answers to my unanswered questions.

Blessings to you. And thank you, Souza, for keeping the site going. I would be sad if it no longer existed.

Couldn't have said it better.  So, ditto, ditto, ditto.  No matter what I will always know that MJ is alive...  But, I don't come around here much anymore. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2014, 09:04:32 PM
I'm waiting for the truth.

There are too many bizarre circumstances surrounding Michael's death. If it's not a hoax... I believe his death was deliberate, a set up. Michael was a very intelligent, self-educated, and self-aware man. There is no doubt in my mind... Michael would NOT use propofol as a sleeping medication. Michael cared about his health, but mostly, Michael cared beyond measure for his children. I do not for one second believe that Michael would ask for propofol without knowing what it was supposed to be used for or the risks. For that reason, there is no way Michael would use propofol knowing that he may not wake up and leave his three children as orphans.
this is the exact thing I said when the news came out that he died of the propofol overdose, I said michael was afraid of a coca cola for the sake of his health, it was that very moment I knew it was a lie he wouldn't do that to himself and just like others said they are here because we know he is alive, g this to end or atleast for michael to give us another new clue like he did with Dave Dave perhaps he could become al perhaps new celebrity until people know it is him then finally come back. We have to get the medias attention so that we can get Michael to see we are here supporting him and also someone should do a voice analysis to prove he was Dave Dave then put that proof on the news and then bam he will surface, but I don't want to sound disrespectful I do understand that if michael wants to be left alone we should respect that but if he wants to be left alone then why make so many ways to show us he is alive? Reasons like fake death photos,being Dave Dave,video survalnce was down,jermain saying the airport,the casket being closed and tons more others that I could go on for ever with this just says michael is definitely alive :Pullingair: well I guess soethings we will never kniw I also find it strange how much president Obama became president right before MJS  death. Well keep believing and let's work together to make this hit the media and ill admit michael is my life's inspiration and his music is beautiful as are his videos and himself I really hope he comes out soon, love this site and hope someday we can akk come here and talk about how right we were lol  the site remain open when Michael Jackson returns? I hope so because you all inspre me as well with all your honest kindness and love for Michel and one another. Take care everyone

As I said in another time around, it doesn't depend on if Media knows or not if Michael is alive for MJ to pull his BAM off due to I think that at this point Media already knows he's alive but they don't want to admit it until MJ's comeback.
You said that we need another big clue from Michael, ok don't you think that the biggest clue ever is that Katherine jackson lost the AEG trial and then Michael's "I'm a loser" song was released? That for me is the irrefutable clue he is alive.
wow i did not know that! Yes I agree the media is awaiting. Sorry to all for not being very knowledgeable and not being here in a while, but no worries because I can't always contribute doesn't stop me from coming on daily on my lunch to read every time I see a new topic I think could it be? Mj is back then I get to read interesting information being a guy who doesn't watch tv and not interested in tv this keeps me up to date and also entertained and all the kindness here keeps me inspired. Well take care everyone and I'm praying for everyone here,Michael and his bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions