Re: Why are you still watching?
January 12, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So come on bec, why are you still here?

I have no idea, although I do value the opinion of my fellow hoaxers, I'm pretty sure at this point that I was wrong, there is no ARG, and there will be no fantastic bamsday in our future.

Which is a huge shame and if I think about it for too long it will break my heart, because it just kills me to think there will be no justice for MJ, that he will forever go down in history as a weirdo, suspected child-molesting, drug addict who once was a really great singer and dancer but who's life spiraled quickly out of control and culminated in a very shameful and public demise.

I think the only beautyful thing about this, is that despite what you say here, which might be true in the end, because this is the truth most people accepted, there are still people to love him, no matter what.
You can be disguted, and angry, or shamefull, or feel pity, or feel crazy... but it's not our life. it's HIS. And no matter what's done with it, all this feelings we have about it shouldn't be OURS, be HIS. We should only feel LOVE. Because disguss, anger, pity, shame, are feelings we have after we JUDGE. And we are no judges, because we have no facts. Maybe this is what MJ wanted, planned, expected. Maybe it's not. who knows ?

If you get rid off the issue about coming back or not, about being innocent or guilty to the public eye, about being ashamed or proud, about being hopeless or faithfull, there will only stay one thing, one man, and one feeling.

you must stick to that only, no matter him being dead or alive, back or hidden...it will not change ;) As long as you get this, nothing will ever be broken about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

curls

January 13, 2014, 03:12:33 AM
@whatyourheartsays, I'm sure what you say comes from a good place in your heart, but the 'love' you speak of risks being interpreted as indifference especially in the face of bec's obvious caring.  Surely if you say you love someone, you don't just sit back and accept any and every (bad) thing that happens around them, saying oh well, I love him, so everything's ok.  With all due respect everything is not ok (for the reasons bec outlined).

But bec, I have to ask you - does a comeback and/or hoax revelation necessarily equal righting of these wrongs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 13, 2014, 10:21:24 AM
@whatyourheartsays, I'm sure what you say comes from a good place in your heart, but the 'love' you speak of risks being interpreted as indifference especially in the face of bec's obvious caring.  Surely if you say you love someone, you don't just sit back and accept any and every (bad) thing that happens around them, saying oh well, I love him, so everything's ok.  With all due respect everything is not ok (for the reasons bec outlined).

But bec, I have to ask you - does a comeback and/or hoax revelation necessarily equal righting of these wrongs?

Of course no need to say that if Michael doesn't come back I'll be disgusted because after many years of investigation, sharing thoughts and looking forward to his name clearing and although I love him from the bottom of my heart I would never remain in peace with myself, it would be frustrating really frustrating, this hoax makes no sense without a comeback.
Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:23:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 13, 2014, 01:26:46 PM

Of course no need to say that if Michael doesn't come back I'll be disgusted because after many years of investigation, sharing thoughts and looking forward to his name clearing and although I love him from the bottom of my heart I would never remain in peace with myself, it would be frustrating really frustrating, this hoax makes no sense without a comeback.

I just wanted to point out that Tupac Shakur who also was very much against 'TPTB' had these lyrics which talked about hoax, resurrection etc  and I was thinking what if such hoaxy incidents were posthumously created using what the artist had said/ planned to achieve.

This is totally off-topic i know, but there's no need for any hate or disgust at all because we will never know what the real story is. We aren't the victims in any case. Yes, there will be disappointment, grief. I mean who knows what exactly happened on June 25th, 2009.

IDK it's my pensive mood today though. Its actually sad if you think about it. We don't know for sure what exactly happened to Michael Jackson. Atleast I am not at this point of time. idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

January 13, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

We have no idea if MJ really plans to wash his image by a huge bam or if he moved on and  made decision for himself, to set a new way of life, out of public eye. Starting from this, i see no point in being angry or happy about facts that are happening or not happening.
If i ever knew MJ, knew what was really going on in his life, knew his deep feelings about it, sure i wouldn't be "still". Just i think it is useless to suffer a pain that maybe is not needed or enjoy a happiness that has no real reason to be.

Of course i feel some injustice about how peoople see MJ, but do i have to feel more injustice than MJ himself ? i don't think so.
If MJ would have ever shared this with me, my feelings would be different but for now i don't feel it is my place to have feelings (whether good or bad) about facts that are not part of my life and facts i don't even know to be "true" or "not". I still ignore the real reasons for the hoax and everything that come with. As a personnal opinion, i'm of course very upset about him "missing" without a word.

Just i'm not able to make decision and choose a side for things/facts that are not mine. It doesn't mean i would do nothing i was told the truth. Just for now i know that i know nothing, so what else can i do ? when you can be "up and down" i choosed to have a sit on the bench and wait.

i hope to be clear, it's not easy to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Do

January 13, 2014, 04:54:38 PM
I just wanted to point out that Tupac Shakur who also was very much against 'TPTB' had these lyrics which talked about hoax, resurrection etc  and I was thinking what if such hoaxy incidents were posthumously created using what the artist had said/ planned to achieve.

This is totally off-topic i know, but there's no need for any hate or disgust at all because we will never know what the real story is. We aren't the victims in any case. Yes, there will be disappointment, grief. I mean who knows what exactly happened on June 25th, 2009.

IDK it's my pensive mood today though. Its actually sad if you think about it. We don't know for sure what exactly happened to Michael Jackson. Atleast I am not at this point of time. idk

I'm sorry, also of topic but I found so many disturbing things, also about Quincy Jones. He was suddenly dismissed by Michael, spoke bad about Michael, wasn't at the memorial/funeral, plus he sued the estate.

Paul Adams, J.D.

Michael Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contribution to music, dance, charities and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. It is estimated that Jackson sold over 750 million records worldwide. He won hundreds of awards, which made him the most-awarded recording artist in the history of popular music.

It is also important to understand that Michael Jackson was one of the world's most prominent humanitarians and philanthropists. Personally and through his Heal the World Foundation, he donated more than $300 million dollars to charity and held the Guinness World Record for having supported the most charities of any pop star. Unlike, “philanthropists” Bill Gates and the Rockefellers, Jackson had an intense desire to truly help people rather than promote eugenics and Malthusian population reduction agendas.

Despite his immense talent, it must be noted that like any other “star,” Jackson’s rise to fame would not have been possible without the marketing and production dollars of the entertainment industry’s Illuminati. At the peak of his career, Jackson made it clear that he opposed the Illuminati and wanted to be free of its control.

This article examines the following questions:

Was Michael Jackson a child abuse/mind-control victim like other celebrities?

Did the Illuminati frame Jackson as a child molester for financial negotiation leverage or for opposing them?

Did the Illuminati murder Michael Jackson for financial gain or ritual sacrifice?

Was Michael Jackson A Mind Control Victim?

Project MKULTRA was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA/Illuminati human experimentation program. The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people's individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

Many researchers believe Michael Jackson was a mind control victim like other entertainment stars such as Madonna, Britney Spears, and Anna Nicole.

After Michael’s untimely death, Sony released a new album entitled Michael, the cover of which is full of illuminati symbolism. The most obvious and disturbing symbol is the Monarch Butterfly on his left shoulder, which represents Monarch programming, a form of trauma-based mind control (MKULTRA).

Brice Taylor, a former mind control victim and author of Thanks for the Memories, claims Jackson was a mind control victim and victim of sexual abuse.

Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition blog: "I've been tracking Michael Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.”
Indeed, Michael seemed to exhibit multiple personalities typical of mind control victims. For example, Jackson was the world’s best performer, comfortable commanding the show in-front of thousands of fans and television audiences. Yet when not on stage, he often acted shy, quiet, like a child. Michael enjoyed climbing trees as an adult and built himself a “Neverland” ranch. Neverland is the fictional dwelling place of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and the Lost Boys. Although not all people in Neverland cease to age, its best known resident famously refused to grow up, and it is often used as a metaphor for eternal childhood and escapism.

Michael Jackson gave an interview explaining that his father, Joe Jackson, would beat him and his siblings to the point that Michael’s mother would yell for Joe to stop, saying “you’re gonna kill him.”

Latoya Jackson says that her father enjoyed beating the children and pointing guns at them.

In his early years, Michael Jackson worked closely with record producer Quincy Jones. During a strange rare 1983 interview with Jackson and Jones, Jackson is holding his Boa Constrictor and said he has had several other snakes (symbolic of Lucifer?). The two men discuss how they worked with each other for over 18 hours per day.

According to now deceased rapper Tupac Shakur (at minute 11:00) and Professor Griff (at minute 3:00) of rap group Public Enemy, Quincy Jones was a homosexual and ran sex rings. Having homosexual sex was required to join the rap Illuminati. Was a young Michael Jackson sexually abused or forced to participate in Illuminati sex rituals to become the King of Pop under Quincy Jones?

Clearly there is evidence that Michael Jackson was physically abused and was possibly a mind control victim.

Was Michael Jackson Framed as a Pedophile?

In 1993, Michael Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse. The civil case, with the evidence strongly pointing to extortion through false accusations, was settled out of court and no formal charges were brought. In 2005, Jackson was criminally prosecuted for further child sexual abuse allegations. On June 13, 2005, the twelve-person jury which contained no African-Americans unanimously found Jackson not guilty on all fourteen charges.

However, Jackson was still convicted, not by a court of law based on facts, but by the unquestioning minds of millions that trust the illuminati controlled media.

A fantastic must read summary of Michael Jackson’s defense, filled with jaw-droppers, is Mary Fischer’s Was Michael Jackson Framed?, first published in GQ magazine.

As Fischer notes, it is impossible to prove a negative—that is, prove that something didn’t happen. But it is possible to take an in-depth look at the people who made the allegations against Jackson and thus gain insight into their character and motives. “What emerges from such an examination, based on court documents, business records and scores of interviews, is a persuasive argument that Jackson molested no one and that he himself may have been the victim of a well-conceived plan to extract money from him.”

Here are a few facts, but Fischer’s article must be read to understand the characters of the people who brought allegations against Jackson.
Jackson’s personal eccentricities—from his attempts to remake his face through plastic surgery to his preference for the company of children—have been widely reported. And while it may be unusual for a 35-year-old man to have sleepovers with a 13-year-old child, the boy’s mother and others close to Jackson never thought it odd.
Instead of going to the police, seemingly the most appropriate action in a situation involving suspected child molestation, Evan Chandler (the father of the boy who made allegations against Jackson in 1993) had turned to a lawyer named Barry Rothman. “This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find,” Chandler said. “All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He’s nasty, he’s mean, he’s very smart, and he’s hungry for the publicity.”
Geraldine Hughes was the secretary for Attorney Barry Rothman, who represented the boy who accused Jackson of molestation in 1993 (Evan Chandler’s attorney). Hughes authored a book called, Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations, stating that allegations were absolutely false. Hughes said she “watched them set Michael up.”
During a secretly taped telephone call, Chandler indicated he was prepared to move against Jackson: “It’s already set. There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine [emphasis added]. Once I make that phone call, this guy [his attorney, Barry K. Rothman, presumably] is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.” … “And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June {Chandler’s ex-wife} will lose [custody of the son]…and Michael’s career will be over. “Does that help [the boy]?” Schwartz asked [person taping the conversation]. “That’s irrelevant to me,” Chandler replied. “It’s going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don’t get what I want.”
Jackson’s private investigator, Anthony Pelicano, said that in ten minutes he knew the charges against Jackson were for purposes of extortion. During his investigation, Pellicano privately met the boy. He “made eye contact” with the boy and asked him, he says, “very pointed questions”: “Has Michael ever touched you? Have you ever seen him naked in bed?” The answer to all the questions was no. The boy repeatedly denied that anything bad had happened. Pelicano was disgusted and refused to serve Jackson’s legal team when Jackson’s attorney, Johnnie Cochran, advised Michael to settle the 1993 allegation.
After millions of dollars were spent by prosecutors and police departments in two jurisdictions (Los Angeles and Ventura), and after two grand juries questioned close to 200 witnesses, including 30 children who knew Jackson, not a single corroborating witness could be found.
To its credit, the show Hard Copy exposed other plots to destroy Michael Jackson. People would tell Hard Copy that Jackson molested them but later be forced to admit the story was fabricated when asked for proof.

Author Aphrodite Jones had to self-publish her five-star rated The Michael Jackson Conspiracy because none of the major publishers (controlled by Illuminati) wanted to disclose facts supporting Michael Jackson’s innocence. Initially, Jones believed Jackson was guilty due to the media coverage. She later examined the evidence and concluded Jackson was most likely completely innocent. A summary of the evidence, including jury and witness testimony was featured on Jones’ True Crime Show.

In a Larry King interview, Michael Jackson’s attorney Tom Mesereau stated that allegations and prosecution against Jackson were entirely frivolous. Additionally, he stated that the Ventura District Attorney, Thomas Snedden, Jr., spent more money pursuing Jackson than would be spent on a serial killer.

Who gave Snedden his orders to destroy Jackson despite two previous grand juries refusing to indict?
Did the Illuminati frame Jackson as a child molester for leverage to negotiate him handing over his billion dollar music catalog?

While it remains impossible to prove a negative, it appears that the only thing Michael Jackson can be proven guilty of is helping kids all over the world.

Did the Illuminati murder Michael Jackson?

While preparing for his This is It concert series, Jackson died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication on June 25, 2009, after suffering from cardiac arrest. The Los Angeles County Coroner ruled his death a homicide, and his personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Jackson's death triggered a global outpouring of grief, and as many as one billion people around the world reportedly watched his public memorial service on television. In March 2010, Sony Music Entertainment signed a $250 million deal with Jackson's estate to retain distribution rights to his recordings until 2017, and to release seven posthumous albums over the decade following his death.

The question remains whether Conrad Murray was a patsy of the Oswald variety used to cover-up a conspiracy to kill Michael Jackson.

As Vigilant Citizen details in a must see article, since Michael Jackson’s untimely death, there have been insidious “tributes” to him, which when decoded, were in fact thinly veiled references to his ritual sacrifice. It appears that his memory has been hijacked by those who may have killed him. This fact becomes obvious when looking at his posthumous releases and latest album cover.

On the cover of the Michael album, we find the Monarch Butterfly on his left shoulder, which represents occult symbolism, Monarch programming, a form of trauma-based mind control. Michael is also crowned by a Black and a White angel, alluding to the ritualistic nature of his crowning, an occult union of opposing forces.

Likewise, Michael’s Blood on the Dance Floor album cover features him wearing red (occultly referring to sacrifice) on a Masonic checkerboard pattern. The title “Blood on the Dance floor” refers to Jackson’s blood on the Masonic floor, the era on which rituals occur.

It appears the Illuminati also sacrificed Whitney Houston in an occult ritual involving the 2012 Grammy Awards, where Nicki Minaj performed wearing a ritualistic red robe, color of sacrifice and initiation with a fake pope. Was it a reference to Whitney's blood sacrifice? Whitney’s funeral even featured and two Egyptian sarcophagus at the funeral home.

It is well known that the Illuminati control the music/entertainment industry. They promote artists who will degrade themselves so that the plebeians emulate them and society crumbles. Madonna’s recent occult Superbowl half-time show and Nikki Minaj’s black mass satanic ritual at the 2012 Grammy Awards was only the tip of the iceberg.

Many entertainment stars such as Dave Chappelle and DMX have spoken-out about the dark side of the entertainment industry. Actor Cory Feldman says that pedophilia is the number one problem for child stars.

There is also evidence that the Illuminati killed rapper Tupac because he refused to be controlled by them and broke his Illuminati Oath, which is likely required to become a “star.” Many believe Tupac refusing to have gay sex as required by the rap Illuminati was his final downfall. Tupac added a K to “Illuminati” to make “Killuminati” because he “was killing that Illuminati sh__.” Tupac clearly did not understand the power he was up against as there is strong evidence that he was assassinated by government agencies (controlled by the Illuminati) like other black activists.

In contrast to Illuminati assets like Madonna, Nikki Minaj and Jay-Z, no celebrity, if anyone, supported more charities and visited more children’s’ hospitals than Michael Jackson. Likewise, Jackson is best known for having positive music that improves peoples’ lives. Man in the Mirror is a powerful song and video that calls for the end of war, poverty and injustice:

I See The Kids In The Street, With Not Enough To Eat. Who Am I, To Be Blind Pretending Not To See Their Need… I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror. I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways. And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer. If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself Then Make A Change.

We Are the World is a song written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie to raise money for USA for Africa in 1985.

Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares. And their lives will be stronger and free. As God has shown us by turning stone to bread. So we all must lend a helping hand… We are the world, we are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start giving. There's a choice we're making. We're saving our own lives. It's true we'll make a better day. Just you and me.

Do you hear any lyrics like that from Katy Perry, Madonna, or any other Illuminati main-stream entertainer?

Yes, Michael Jackson clearly opposed the Illuminati as he demonstrated by loving and helping others. To make that point crystal clear, Michael provided a disclaimer at the beginning of his hit Thriller video: “Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult” [Mystery Babylon religion of the Illuminati].

Jackson also confronted powerful forces within the music industry. He referred to Tommy Mottola, the former head of Sony Music Entertainment as “a devil” and evil. Mariah Carey (Mottola’s ex-wife and best-selling vocalist) and Jackson wanted Mottola terminated from Sony. Jackson left Sony and celebrated being a free agent, but said that Sony was very angry that he was leaving.

Michael Jackson clearly feared the Illuminati. During a television interview, Jackson said that one of his albums (after the child molestation allegations) was number in the world but not popular in the U.S. due to a “conspiracy.” Jackson did not want to elaborate on the conspiracy and clearly showed fear.

Michael Jackson also gave interviews denouncing the Illuminati’s (see 4:45) controlled mainstream media spreading lies. He continued, “They manipulate our history books. The history books are not true, it’s a lie. The history books are lies. You must know that… This is all complete conspiracy.”

Michael is correct. Anyone that has read The Creature From Jeykll Island, Tragedy and Hope, Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler, or The Imperial Cruise, to name just a few, knows that student history books consist of absurd lies.

Jackson also feared that the Illuminati’s great work (totalitarian world government) would be created sometime around 2012. In 2009, after acknowledging that love is most important, he said that “we have four years to get it right or else it’s irreversible then… we’re done.”

Michael Jackson feared that he would be murdered. He told his sister Latoya repeatedly that they were going to kill him. “Michel told me that they were going to murder him. He was afraid for his life.” Who did it? According to Latoya it was the people who were manipulating Jackson but she refuses to name names. “They controlled Michael. They controlled everything that he did.”

In addition to Michael Jackson speaking out against the Illuminati, they may have been motivated to kill him for financial reasons. Sister LaToys Jackson said: “I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive." She said the conspirators used powerful prescription drugs to keep Michael Jackson submissive and under control (MKULTRA?) and also kept him away from his family. LaToya added that Michael did not want to perform the 50 London shows he had agreed to, but was pressured into that agreement.

Michael Jackson’s former advisor, Leonard Rowe, claims that Jackson was murdered for the one billion dollar music catalogue he owned. Jackson once told him: “They want my catalogue Rowe — and they will kill me for it.”

Clearly there is evidence supporting a truly independent investigation as to whether the Illuminati murdered Michael Jackson for financial gain or occult ritual sacrifice.

Conclusion

There is substantial evidence that Michael Jackson was abused as a child and possible the victim of at least some Monarch type programming.

Jackson was acquitted on every charge of against him pertaining to child molestation allegations in a court of law. After reviewing the evidence, it appears that all of the allegations against him, including the 1993 settlement, were false for the purpose of extorting money or harming Jackson’s reputation. As Jackson’s attorney notes, the 1993 settlement invited other to make allegations against Jackson for extortion.

Finally, there is evidence that the Illuminati murdered Michael Jackson for financial gain from his music catalog and/or ritual sacrifice.

Fortunately, many independent and talented artist refuse to take the Illuminati oath (sell their souls for fame), speaking-out against darkness and corruption. A few of those artists include Immortal Technique, Chris Geo, Lowkey and Kelvin Rush.

The aricle above has lots of links in it, click the link to read them.

Don't know professor Griff is credible but this is what he has to say:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9LCybsLhVY8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
The only sentence that always made me go hmmm is the one you find at the beginning of TII movie that it's the same as the one on the HIStory song: "The greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation" this sentence might mean two different things:

1) Michael will never come back so that means he will remain free for the rest of his life.
OR
2) Michael through his hoax will be able to be free forever after his comeback if he really can right the wrongs.

So it's up to us to decide which one is the correct one, for the moment I can't decide although I still think that everything is pointing to a comeback.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2014, 10:06:19 PM
**DO**- what a world, huh.  i love someone that is not afraid to go in deep. :th_bravo: a person after my own heart. :beerchug:  i noticed no one had any feed back for you.  i too believe that mike was molested as a child.  i remember an interview with K J saying that mike was out going then he all of a sudden changed,  he became quiet and withdrawn. i don't doubt joe would sell his soul & his son's soul/body for fortune & fame. it's said any celebs that are very well known/highly paid must swear allegiance to the cabal. i think as mike became older he began to realize how the game was played started dropping dimes & wanted out, hence molestation charges. pedophilia is not only rampant in hollywood but also high up in gov & business (see conspiracy of silence {u-tube} ).  not to mention the vatican (remember the priest & boys not to long ago in the news). 250 to 300,000 children go missing every year in the U.S. some never heard from again. but controlled msm does not report this (PLEASE WATCH UR CHILDREN)  some end up as programmed sex slaves, hit men, drug mules etc. as do some celebs.  WHAT PROF GRIFF SAYS I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES. as for the FEMA coffins (u-tube or alternative news sites) have been seen in  fema region 3 - MD,WV,PA,VA.  recently reported also in puerto rico.....WHY?    when i first saw, "why are u still watching" my first answer was,  (sarcastically) good question.  thanks to u  'do'  i now have my answer,  i still believe in mj's army of love.  i'm still keeping hope that he as commander will lead his army to cure the world of it's evil & evil doers.  so that MY CHILDREN, YOUR CHILDREN, OUR CHILDREN CAN LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD than i do.     
Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:09:44 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2014, 10:23:32 PM
Dear friends,

please, before you resign, consider that the hoax process has changed, has moved forward, uses different ways of input and contribution now.

MJ is very very close and only scarcely hidden via his youtube and twitter accounts.

Please don't fight me, I just tell you to consider that and decide for yourself.

Best wishes to you all!

friendlikeme - anyone that speaks with surety i can't help but question ( it's my nature)  you said -
                   mj is very very close and only scarcely hidden via his u-tube & twitter accounts
                   how do u know & what are the names of these accounts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 14, 2014, 02:14:05 AM
Do, the things brought up in your post were a big part of this site when I first joined. I have watched many videos and read many discussions here. I don't know where you'd find them now, but they're sure to be hiding away somewhere in the archives, if you're interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 14, 2014, 02:21:47 AM

... when you can be "up and down" i choosed to have a sit on the bench and wait.

i hope to be clear, it's not easy to explain.

Thanks for that. We are just different in this impossible situation. That's fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 14, 2014, 09:48:05 AM
I think we should never cross the red line. This is supposed to be the greatest show on earth. And guess what? The show is not over yet. All we have to do is watch and learn. Those who feel bored should take a break. It's like watching a long movie. No one can sit in front of the TV for 6 hours continuously without taking a break. Plus: we have been guided all the way for 4 1/2 years now. We have been receiving messages and clues of all kinds. Michael has been around, hiding in plain sight, watching us get bored at times and he knows how some of us feel right now. But if he wanted to leave us hanging in the middle of no where, he would have never sent us a very important message which is: the hoax is about to end. He is an honest man and he will end the hoax through his come back. He will not deceive us and he will not leave us hanging. Please keep that in mind. So keep watching as advised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 14, 2014, 10:30:53 AM

Quote from: Do
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just wanted to point out that Tupac Shakur who also was very much against 'TPTB' had these lyrics which talked about hoax, resurrection etc  and I was thinking what if such hoaxy incidents were posthumously created using what the artist had said/ planned to achieve.

I'm sorry, also of topic but I found so many disturbing things, also about Quincy Jones. He was suddenly dismissed by Michael, spoke bad about Michael, wasn't at the memorial/funeral, plus he sued the estate.

{....}
i sent a pm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:57:09 AM
I think we should never cross the red line. This is supposed to be the greatest show on earth. And guess what? The show is not over yet. All we have to do is watch and learn. Those who feel bored should take a break. It's like watching a long movie. No one can sit in front of the TV for 6 hours continuously without taking a break. Plus: we have been guided all the way for 4 1/2 years now. We have been receiving messages and clues of all kinds. Michael has been around, hiding in plain sight, watching us get bored at times and he knows how some of us feel right now. But if he wanted to leave us hanging in the middle of no where, he would have never sent us a very important message which is: the hoax is about to end. He is an honest man and he will end the hoax through his come back. He will not deceive us and he will not leave us hanging. Please keep that in mind. So keep watching as advised.

No need to say that I agree 100% with what you have said above, but..... when did Michael say that the hoax is about to end???  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

January 14, 2014, 12:45:29 PM
**DO**- what a world, huh.  i love someone that is not afraid to go in deep. :th_bravo: a person after my own heart. :beerchug:  i noticed no one had any feed back for you.  i too believe that mike was molested as a child.  i remember an interview with K J saying that mike was out going then he all of a sudden changed,  he became quiet and withdrawn. i don't doubt joe would sell his soul & his son's soul/body for fortune & fame. it's said any celebs that are very well known/highly paid must swear allegiance to the cabal. i think as mike became older he began to realize how the game was played started dropping dimes & wanted out, hence molestation charges. pedophilia is not only rampant in hollywood but also high up in gov & business (see conspiracy of silence {u-tube} ).  not to mention the vatican (remember the priest & boys not to long ago in the news). 250 to 300,000 children go missing every year in the U.S. some never heard from again. but controlled msm does not report this (PLEASE WATCH UR CHILDREN)  some end up as programmed sex slaves, hit men, drug mules etc. as do some celebs.  WHAT PROF GRIFF SAYS I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES. as for the FEMA coffins (u-tube or alternative news sites) have been seen in  fema region 3 - MD,WV,PA,VA.  recently reported also in puerto rico.....WHY?    when i first saw, "why are u still watching" my first answer was,  (sarcastically) good question.  thanks to u  'do'  i now have my answer,  i still believe in mj's army of love.  i'm still keeping hope that he as commander will lead his army to cure the world of it's evil & evil doers.  so that MY CHILDREN, YOUR CHILDREN, OUR CHILDREN CAN LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD than i do.     

Hi Luvandmissumike, like you, I read so many stories about it, not just recently, but already since the start of this hoax 'adventure'. And yes, there are many really sick things going on. I never heard the rumors about Quincy Jones though. When I read that, I realized that maybe that was the real reason that Michael didn't want to work with him anymore and that Quincy wasn't at the memorial/funeral. All we can do now is hope that Mike was able to escape all of it, but if what we fear is true (that Michael was 'sold' and heavily controlled), do you think that he was able to get out of it without consequences, or consequences that were much worse then the molestation allegations (murder)? And if he did got away and this IS Michael's hoax, could it be that all the crazy things from last year really are diversions (by Mike) to give 'them' the impression he is dead and that 'they' won? (I know this sounds stupid, but what I mean is that these stories were the reason that I didn't believe in a hoax anymore, but if they are just diversions to confuse 'them', then i COULD understand it a little). And then come back..... and conquer? But why then the 'clues'? We are not the only ones who saw the clues you know? 'They' saw them too, maybe even here and on other sites. Will it ever be safe for Mike to come back?
Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:10:19 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal