You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sweetsunset is right. If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D

Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.

You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.

Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though.
What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.

If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.

Don't care what it means. I believed, based on all what I saw and read and all the 'clues' after Michael's passing, that there might be a hoax. I hoped it was a hoax. A hoax to make us see how we can be fooled by the media, how doctors are giving too much medication, how dark powers are ruling our world etc. A hoax to clear Michael's name and to vindicate him for once and for all. We've passed that station long time ago. I still believe, I believe I was in denial...

Hi "DO" :).  So, as you are still on the Hoax Coach, PASSED your "stop", are you saying we should call you "Do Not"?    :icon_razz: Are you saying that you feel like a lone captive on a runaway train with no driver?

Well then!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: You are STILL in the Twilight Zone, no matter how much denial you are in, heh heh heh. :affraid: Hold On!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red   I think the rest of your cronies are just hiding and watching, biting their nails, as the train goes into warp. The Puppet Master's antics are on script. All is well!  :bearhug: :bearhug: SOMEone give this  :screaming-7365:  child a COOKIE!  ;D  :multiplespotting: Ho Ho Hooooooooo :icon_exclaim: :michael_jackson-1135: :TongueOutSmiley:

i agree with do, how do u know all is well, even more so, on script.  i not only read positivity  in your post but a confident knowing.  so much so that it ran across my mind is  its her   really   its him??  if u are privy to something that we are not,  PLEASE,  BY ALL MEANS...DO TELL...or at least HINT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Documentary Remembering Michael Jackson
December 28, 2013, 03:00:00 PM
I am watching,and i think there are many more like me.
But i understand Do.
Last year i prommised myself to wait it out til October if nothing happens i let it go.
Without Michael comming out of hiding there is nothing i can do.
People get angry at me wen i start talking about anything concerns Michael,wen i defend him..so what is the purpose? they wont believe me.

But i cant let go, with all i learned and saw from day one,i know there is something huge going on.
I know he is alive,but it is getting really hard to still believe it is all for love and Michael is behind it all i dont know anymore.
I am also at the lowest point of my believe in 4 1/2 years.
But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2013, 03:28:16 PM
I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 29, 2013, 10:59:47 AM
I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!

True!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

December 29, 2013, 02:00:23 PM
To all the 'watchers', 'waiters', older and newer members:
Glad to see you are still around! How I miss the old times, when there were thousands  :icon_mrgreen: of posts a day!!!
And how I wish this will be again the case in the veryyyyyyyy near future, you know, when the impossible becomes possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

curls

December 29, 2013, 04:10:03 PM
I'm still here, but it seems like there's nothing to say anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 30, 2013, 12:51:32 PM
To all the 'watchers', 'waiters', older and newer members:
Glad to see you are still around! How I miss the old times, when there were thousands  :icon_mrgreen: of posts a day!!!
And how I wish this will be again the case in the veryyyyyyyy near future, you know, when the impossible becomes possible!

I am arround every day watching Do..And i feel the same way you do.
I mis all the excitement wen sombody found out something new..and the responce of Souza(i mis your opinion in things Souza  :icon_neutral:)and others.
And the video's..before i could not wait to see the next one...but now it is a lot of text  the things we read 3 a 4 times already..Boring(sorry no offend).
I know i can not do this for an other year.I come here every day with the hope of finally to get some closure,but until now it is in vain.
I afraid we become like Elvis fans wen the Hoax drags on like this year after year,and i  dont know what to think of the Family wen this becomes reality.
Is it not enough by now?? i know for me it is...This is it! :Pulling_hair:

FOR AL A VERRY HAPPY NEW YEAR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 30, 2013, 03:09:14 PM
This wonderful site is our home from 2009 to now...we all and Michael , together  :moonwalk_:  :beerchug:

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOAX FAMILY !!

Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:10:33 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

December 30, 2013, 09:35:45 PM
True that we have dissected and looked at nearly everything already,  and many of us [myself included] don't have the energy or desire to rehash  much of the initial  info. But one of  the things I love most about our site is not only the wealth of info contained here, but how  one can get a feel of the hoax adventure from start to present simply by reading our archives.
And what a wealth of information our archives contain. This is why I will remain committed to posting news and relevant info as it comes up for how ever long that takes.  This has to be maintained from start to FINISH, and this is not over yet.
Doesn't matter to me whether I feel excited, bored, blah or any other emotion. At my age, I've learned that my emotions can change as quick as the weather. That is just life.
What does matter to me is that this hoax archive is complete.
 You guys and our shared journey matter to me also and yes, I am stubborn. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 30, 2013, 11:14:54 PM
Even though so little seems to be happening, it's still so good to read the few comments coming. And RK, "what a wealth of information our archives contain", is so true. We have poured our lives and souls into it, and it just seems like a precious 'holy' historical record that I hate to part with. I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 31, 2013, 02:15:57 AM
Popcorn anyone?
We might be watching for another year  :-[  :screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

December 31, 2013, 02:51:31 AM
... I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.

Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 31, 2013, 10:42:55 AM
... I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.

Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?

I know what Mjonmind means the thing is that you both see this hoax from different perspectives and that's ok and respectable because in the end it's our own choices but please don't ask me to explain it better because I wouldn't be able to.
Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:45:03 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 31, 2013, 03:21:48 PM
Even though so little seems to be happening, it's still so good to read the few comments coming. And RK, "what a wealth of information our archives contain", is so true. We have poured our lives and souls into it, and it just seems like a precious 'holy' historical record that I hate to part with. I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.

For me this site and you all  is a very important part of my life.I think this is a proper evolution of things, but I never lost and never will lose the belief that Michael reads us , see us and talk with us here.
Is a great adventure..  :moonwalk_:
Love you all, really !!!  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: Doimg]cumentary Remembering Michael Jackson
December 31, 2013, 11:51:48 PM
I'm still here, but it seems like there's nothing to say anymore.

Yep.

Popcorn anyone?
We might be watching for another year  :-[  :screaming-7365:

I've had my fill of popcorn lol

Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:54:15 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal