• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Documentary Remembering Michael Jackson
December 23, 2013, 03:51:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And I wonder where  all the other 'beLIEvers' are? Not so many of us on MJDHI  anymore....

Watching.

I don't believe Ms. KJ is stupid or greedy so there's more to the story we just don't know. Just like everything else. I'll leave it at that.

Agree  :moonwalk_:

However for me to be here is not  wait for the BAM, but to be close to Michael, whatever his decision will be.  :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:44:19 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

December 23, 2013, 04:09:47 PM
I am watching,and i think there are many more like me.
But i understand Do.
Last year i prommised myself to wait it out til October if nothing happens i let it go.
Without Michael comming out of hiding there is nothing i can do.
People get angry at me wen i start talking about anything concerns Michael,wen i defend him..so what is the purpose? they wont believe me.

But i cant let go, with all i learned and saw from day one,i know there is something huge going on.
I know he is alive,but it is getting really hard to still believe it is all for love and Michael is behind it all i dont know anymore.
I am also at the lowest point of my believe in 4 1/2 years.
But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years! :bearhug:
greedy people in the show biz? That could be And as you see notmany fans didn't fall in the trap of donations!

Hi Do,

I can understand  you and I totally agree with mattie and bec. We're all watching. And if I were you I would sit back and relax because there is really nothing to be so nervous about. As you know MJ is in control of his hoax and he is the one who is pulling the strings. When I first heard about that family project and Mrs. Jackson asking the fans for donations I smelt something fishy! What if this is exactly the plan? What if MJ wants to expose those greedy people in the show biz?? I guess it's better to keep watching because there is more to come. My advise to you is to sit back and relax and watch because there is nothing else we can do at the moment.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Joe who wants to 'train' Blanket to be the next MJ. So distasteful.

How so?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 26, 2013, 07:30:08 AM

How so?

I don't think it is distasteful at all.

But this doco. I dunno, doesn't seem hoaxy at all.

I am getting complacent I must say.... I feel all 'meh' at the moment...

I'll get over it. Just feel bored and tired.

I think it's the hot Aussie days, house moving, my incurred concussion, summer days and end of year partying that's *really* making me tired though. Hopefully after silly season I can get my hoax fire burning again. But right now, have to say, I'm not feeling it.

At the mo just feel bored and tired, feel like nothing is going anywhere.

Sorry to complain. Not looking for sympathy. Have an abundance of faith and know he is alive, don't get me wrong.

Just really really really bored....
Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:58:41 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

December 26, 2013, 10:09:58 AM
Ditto. But it's got nothing to do with the weather. I believe he is alive but I don't know what the hell happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

December 26, 2013, 01:02:20 PM

How so?

Aussie, what I mean is that Blanket is Blanket, not a Michael Jackson clone (people say: 'there will never be another Michael Jackson' and Joe says: 'we already have one'.) If Blanket is 'forced' to be the next MJ, people are automatically going to compare him to Michael. That is much pressure on a young child (and don't we all know how Joe 'trained' Michael and his brothers?). There is no need to increase such pressure, and I feel it's just not Joe's job to do so. If Blanket wants to sing and dance (I don't know if he wants to if he learns how his father was treated all his life) than that's okay. But as Blanket (or Prince II) not as the 'new' Michael Jackson.

But right now, just feel bored and tired, feel like nothing is going anywhere.

Sorry to complain. Not looking for sympathy. Have an abundance of faith and know he is alive, don't get me wrong.

You aren't complaining at all! I'm in the same mood (so is Bec!)
There's a lot on your plate with house moving on hot days, so if you want to complain...please complain!! Is there a lot of work left, unpacking boxes, painting, cleaning etc.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

December 26, 2013, 02:40:11 PM
And I wonder where  all the other 'beLIEvers' are? Not so many of us on MJDHI  anymore....

Watching.

I don't believe Ms. KJ is stupid or greedy so there's more to the story we just don't know. Just like everything else. I'll leave it at that.

Agree  :moonwalk_:

However for me to be here is not  wait for the BAM, but to be close to Michael, whatever his decision will be.  :moonwalk_:

TOUCHE my friend  ;)  :bearhug: !!!!
Oh boy,this is so NOT over  :icon_cool: .This is so exciting and I can't wait for THE MOMENT when this Katherine'S FILM will be finally ready.I'm telling you guys,you all will be in tears  :'( .I have already started to fulfill her request, to complete this wonderful project and.......to cry also,because the emotions are too strong ,not to  :-* .
Michael ,I LOVE you .......I will always LOVE you  :-*  :bearhug: :bearhug:  :bearhug: .
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone   :-*  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

sweetsunset is right. If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D

Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.

You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.

Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though.
What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.

If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.

Don't care what it means. I believed, based on all what I saw and read and all the 'clues' after Michael's passing, that there might be a hoax. I hoped it was a hoax. A hoax to make us see how we can be fooled by the media, how doctors are giving too much medication, how dark powers are ruling our world etc. A hoax to clear Michael's name and to vindicate him for once and for all. We've passed that station long time ago. I still believe, I believe I was in denial...

Hi "DO" :).  So, as you are still on the Hoax Coach, PASSED your "stop", are you saying we should call you "Do Not"?    :icon_razz: Are you saying that you feel like a lone captive on a runaway train with no driver?

Well then!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: You are STILL in the Twilight Zone, no matter how much denial you are in, heh heh heh. :affraid: Hold On!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red   I think the rest of your cronies are just hiding and watching, biting their nails, as the train goes into warp. The Puppet Master's antics are on script. All is well!  :bearhug: :bearhug: SOMEone give this  :screaming-7365:  child a COOKIE!  ;D  :multiplespotting: Ho Ho Hooooooooo :icon_exclaim: :michael_jackson-1135: :TongueOutSmiley:
Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 07:25:47 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 26, 2013, 07:56:36 PM
I don't post much but always here reading.

I will always BELIEVE THAT HE IS ALIVE AND DOING FINE.

he may decide to never come out or he may BAM some day but what ever his
decision is i stand by it with all my heart, and i will never give up.

He has a wonderful family and it's he time to enjoy them. AMEN

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MICHAEL AND HIS FAMILY :bearhug:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 26, 2013, 08:34:19 PM
Ditto. But it's got nothing to do with the weather. I believe he is alive but I don't know what the hell happened.

I agree, it's not a matter of losing faith and say MJ has died. I understand and share the desepcion.
All have the potential dates, also missed the course of events, which were to happen, supposed, we were wrong. Or maybe something is not quite ready for the return of MJ. Perhaps never will be, but this does not change my stance, MJ is alive.
We're seeing things we do not like, and I think MJ saw this long ago.
God wants us to have the answers. I'll be here.              :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2013, 12:15:12 AM

How so?

Aussie, what I mean is that Blanket is Blanket, not a Michael Jackson clone (people say: 'there will never be another Michael Jackson' and Joe says: 'we already have one'.) If Blanket is 'forced' to be the next MJ, people are automatically going to compare him to Michael. That is much pressure on a young child (and don't we all know how Joe 'trained' Michael and his brothers?). There is no need to increase such pressure, and I feel it's just not Joe's job to do so. If Blanket wants to sing and dance (I don't know if he wants to if he learns how his father was treated all his life) than that's okay. But as Blanket (or Prince II) not as the 'new' Michael Jackson.

Get what you are saying. Agree to an extent. However without Joe's 'style' of training/pressure, who knows we may not be sitting here today...
Devil's advocate. But agree with the pressures on child stars.

But right now, just feel bored and tired, feel like nothing is going anywhere.

You aren't complaining at all! I'm in the same mood (so is Bec!)
There's a lot on your plate with house moving on hot days, so if you want to complain...please complain!! Is there a lot of work left, unpacking boxes, painting, cleaning etc.?

Meh the unpacking and sorting can wait. I fell two weeks ago and smacked the back of my skull on wet tiles. I'll survive. Not a big complainer.

Just want this hoax to get moving... Are ppl supposed to be working this out by now? Or not? Is there supposed to be a reveal? A joint reveal? No reveal? These trials and too and fro's BTW AEG and KJ/Estate anytime soon will they wrap them up or just continue to find new things? (car parking puh-lease! - insert eye roll) These doco's with KJ? What about JJ's doco, what the hell happened to that? What was it even called? The Architect??? Lundons? WTH? When is Murray dropping his so called bomb of nuclear proportions? What about rectifying the inference that MJ was a ped on 60 minutes? An announcement or a book, or second interview? Anything?? What about TIAI? Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Wade still spruking about MJ being a ped and no one on team hoax resolving it. Too many incomplete projects and loose ends. All frikken carrots that (feel like) they lead to nowhere. I wan't action baby!

Feels as though it is regressing not progressing. I know its not bc MJ is on control and has it worked out and a plan, yada yada, but have to say I'm bored as BatSh*t lol

Rant over.
Sorry.

Know its not about me.

#vindication
#epicmovie
#punkthemedia
#beatthriller
#beatelvis
#arg
#entertainment
#etc

But just sayin'
Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:21:55 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Do

Hi "DO" :).  So, as you are still on the Hoax Coach, PASSED your "stop", are you saying we should call you "Do Not"?    :icon_razz: Are you saying that you feel like a lone captive on a runaway train with no driver?

Well then!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: You are STILL in the Twilight Zone, no matter how much denial you are in, heh heh heh. :affraid: Hold On!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red   I think the rest of your cronies are just hiding and watching, biting their nails, as the train goes into warp. The Puppet Master's antics are on script. All is well!  :bearhug: :bearhug: SOMEone give this  :screaming-7365:  child a COOKIE!  ;D  :multiplespotting: Ho Ho Hooooooooo :icon_exclaim: :michael_jackson-1135: :TongueOutSmiley:

Hi Its her!
I must admit you always write very positive and uplifting postst! Thank you for that! But don't you (maybe just a tad) agree that we passed the station of possitivism years ago? When 'the world' finally saw Michael as a truly mesmerizing, musical genius, king of pop again after his passing? And that we are almost back at square one after 4,5 years with al the crazy trials and accusations and negative press about him and his family? I can't emphasize enough that's it's not just about us (the hoaxers) but also about the rest of the world. Do you feel that the world will embrace him again when he should bam, or do you feel that they are finally, totally convinced that he and his family are the 'wacko's', due to their latest, worldwide 'scam'? Because I believe many will perceive it that way. Sure, some will think that they got lied to by the media and will start to think for themselves, but the majority will be lazy and will not do their own investigation.

How do you know that all is well? Can you explain please, because nothing on this hoax sits well to me right now! I would love to know the possitive signs!

Now please give me that cookie!  :icon_lol:

Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:58:34 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

December 27, 2013, 08:42:01 AM
 Posted by: Do

To: author=Australian MJ BeLIEver link=topic=24214.msg448999#msg448999 date=1388124912]

(Sorry, I messed up the quotes!!)

Get what you are saying. Agree to an extent. However without Joe's 'style' of training/pressure, who knows we may not be sitting here.....

Don't know about that. Determination brings you were you want to be. Beatings and fear aren't necessary AND totally undesirable. Look how much it influenced his personal life. Talent, willpower, charisma, character etc. have made Michael to be who he is. His brothers have had the same 'training', but are nowhere near Michael's achievements.

Meh the unpacking and sorting can wait. I fell two weeks ago and smacked the back of my skull on wet tiles. I'll survive. Not a big complainer.

Just want this hoax to get moving... Are ppl supposed to be working this out by now? Or not? Is there supposed to be a reveal? A joint reveal? No reveal? These trials and too and fro's BTW AEG and KJ/Estate anytime soon will they wrap them up or just continue to find new things? (car parking puh-lease! - insert eye roll) These doco's with KJ? What about JJ's doco, what the hell happened to that? What was it even called? The Architect??? Lundons? WTH? When is Murray dropping his so called bomb of nuclear proportions? What about rectifying the inference that MJ was a ped on 60 minutes? An announcement or a book, or second interview? Anything?? What about TIAI? Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Wade still spruking about MJ being a ped and no one on team hoax resolving it. Too many incomplete projects and loose ends. All frikken carrots that (feel like) they lead to nowhere. I wan't action baby!

Feels as though it is regressing not progressing. I know its not bc MJ is on control and has it worked out and a plan, yada yada, but have to say I'm bored as BatSh*t lol

Rant over.
Sorry.

Know it's not about me.

Oh Aussie you made a serious fall, hope you haven't got a severe concussion? Hope you are feeling well again soon!

Exactly what you wrote above sometimes makes me doubt if we were being kept in suspense. By whom, for what, I don't know, but all the incomplete projects are leading me to believe that. Sure, it could be for the hoax, but why then all those negative stories and trials? What good does that to the hoax? Like Bec said: What the hell happened??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

December 27, 2013, 07:30:08 PM
Yep, I'm still watching too. I still haven't had my original questions answered to my satisfaction and until then I can't believe he's d**d.

I've always felt that in order for Michael to change the ingrained image that the media and Sneddon's group brainwashed the world into believing that it was going to take a whole lot of truth over time. Michael had his reputation stained over many years and it will take time to erase the damage that was done. People don't just forget overnight. These documentaries are good, IMO, because they humanize Michael and show to the world what an incredible human being he is, not just a father, son, brother, friend, but person.

Have faith - the truth will prevail in the end.

Blessings to you all and may 2014 bring much peace and love.  :bearhug:

Watching.

Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:37:44 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 27, 2013, 09:18:20 PM
still around also.  i can't believe sometimes why i just can't let it go.  we must truly love u MJ.   i know u said to be patient (but good lord, man)  i know u said in ur time, but i would like for it to be in my life time.  i would truly get P.O.ed  (even in death) if u came back after i left.  and u aren't a spring chicken ur ownself.  it's hard to grasp so much info has been revealed about the world around us for nothing to come of it. some were already aware of our current situations and are at the solution stage.  and, since we are michael's ARMY of love, i was ready to do what was needed to get this world back on track, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY for our children. i'm thinking maybe the publicity for him has gone down hill so that there are many factors to show that the media doesn't check out it's sources and just parrots what they are told or made to do.   
 if mj is not behind this hoax than who?  who was behind elvis' and tupac's death hoax and for what?  i don't recall any monetary gain (that i know of, unless their paid per click).  if not for money, than what? i feel like i'm trying to rationalize something that makes no sense.  mike- if u happen to read this forum, if u never come back that's ok because i know u r at peace away from the media.  i just want the TRUTH.  i'm like a dog with a bone when it comes to truth because so much of what we're taught is a lie.  i don't understand why truth is such a hard thing to come by.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions