You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From The Estate Of Michael Jackson, Re: Conrad Murray Interview.

Hello:

Upon hearing reports of the interview by Conrad Murray, the Estate had the following statement:

"A jury found Murray criminally responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Yet he continues to blame Michael for his crimes. One must consider the source here. Murray is neither truthful nor credible. His bizarre and lurid comments are not worthy of any additional response. "

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

copy: MJJcommunity.com

Very well said. I add comment; if Murray claims to be the best and only friend, how come he left Michael alone under propofol for 40 min and was chatting on the phone!? Was he waiting until MJ "injects lethal dose of drug to himself"?   :Pulling_hair:
There will be no BAM folks.  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

Here is the Dr Murray interview from UK Daybreak......Thought I'd post it here as we mentioned it in this thread previously.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63Je5-OWBM#t=35[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
In the video Blankie posted, I was so surprised when the interviewer asked Murray whether Michael was a pedophile. On one hand she used the "Court's Verdict" as the ultimate proof for anyone's innocence/guilt and on the other hand she asked about the pedophile issue when in 2005 it was PROVEN by the court that MJ IS innocent. 

If she couldn't believe Murray's explanation regarding his innocence, why couldn't she believe in Michael's innocence as the court already proved it.

She shouldn't have asked that question in the first place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

cassi

Here is the Dr Murray interview from UK Daybreak......Thought I'd post it here as we mentioned it in this thread previously.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63Je5-OWBM#t=35[/youtube]
[/quote

Check out the names of those books in the background, smoke screen, lead on, the brethren, cybercorp, Paradise, just to name a few
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This is the second part of the Daybreak interview:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce4zDDL5VF0[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the video Blankie posted, I was so surprised when the interviewer asked Murray whether Michael was a pedophile. On one hand she used the "Court's Verdict" as the ultimate proof for anyone's innocence/guilt and on the other hand she asked about the pedophile issue when in 2005 it was PROVEN by the court that MJ IS innocent.

If she couldn't believe Murray's explanation regarding his innocence, why couldn't she believe in Michael's innocence as the court already proved it.

Thinking about it that way, the interviewer’s rationalization is a bit twisted.  :icon_twisted:     

Regarding Murray’s comments about Michael’s severing of familial ties and strange response to the pedophile question, or lack thereof . . . his demeanor and vibes in general (seemed odd at times and not from acting), who knows, maybe Murray was a victim of mind control/programming these past couple years in anticipation of this moment. Sounds far-fetched, but for someone (maybe), the stakes are high. Here again, just speculating.  :ghsdf:

Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:14:55 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks to you all for sharing the vids...  :suspect: Murray is now like parsley..... find him everywhere   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Personally I wasn't surprised one little bit and here is why. Yes like you I see that the pedophile issue should have been resolved done and dusted in 05 when a court proved him innocent. However, we are on MJs side and see the facts for the facts. The sad truth is that aside MJ fans, the majority of the world still presume he is guilty because they beLIEve all the lies that were reported about him. So it IS a fitting question, as far as they are concerned. From their opinion, as far as the world is concerned there is still that chi-mo stigma lingering. How many jokes have you seen and read in magazines, songs, jokes, forums, news articles etc etc about MJ and little boys. Even after his 'death.'

Like many celebrity interviews, you will find that even though the interviewer is asking the question it is the 'interviewee' or their management (in this case lets say MJ) who often screens the questions to ensure they are 'ok' with what is being asked. Usually when the interviewee says "no comment" its it is because the interviewer has deviated from the agreed content of the interview (I understand not ALL interviews work this way, but many do. Especially with high profile celebs) In some cases the interviewer is actually provided with the questions that the interviewee wants asked. Again, it depends on type of interview, profile of person, etc

So regarding this:

Well, is it possible she was GIVEN the question?

At the end of the day, aside the entertainment, the hoax, the 'return', the lesson about the media lies, etc etc one of the big lingering things that MJ personally needs/or would want to be internationally vindicated from once and for all are these questions/stigma and doubts about the chi-mo stuff.

Ignoring it and not asking it doesn't address it. Which is why I tend to think it is being deliberately highlighted again so many years later and dragged out from the closet. Are we close to a return? After all CM did say (verbatim) "I am not prepared to answer that question. NOT NOW" I take that as it will be answered but at a later time. When? The return? (Remembering that MJ is behind CM. CM has been MJ's mouth piece almost parody) it is almost as if MJ is bringing this ugliness to the surface again so that people will see the truth about his death, the truth about the media and the TRUTH about all those ugly lies once and for all.

I really do believe that woman who interviewed him was given the interview script. Billions of people worldwide whether they love or hate MJ would be watching and tuned in to see what the "Killer of Michael Jackson" had to say for himself. Logically, why would she start the interview out "demanding" answers for the world on why he killed MJ and then at the end - flip it round and "go there" regarding pedo stuff?? The subject matter was MJ. You are either 'for' his welfare or or 'against' it. Not both, as she displayed. It is poor journalism, which is typically not her style.

I personally don't think she did this of her own volition.  I believe MJ is behind everything.

Conrad's face as soon as she asked that question looked like the word "yes" was on the tip of his tongue. Then he said "Not prepared to answer this now" - As in "MJ will answer this question". But before he does, lets draw attention, controversy and publicity yet AGAIN to this lie" Conrad pretty much implied he was guilty. On purpose. As directed by MJ.

We know CM is on camp MJ. Hyperthetically, IF SHE was the one who invented and pressed the question, his answer should have been a flat out "NO" to match all the other "wonderful and complementary" things that he has said about MJ. The fact his reply was deliberately ambiguous, to me shows that MJ is behind the question and behind the response from CM, and that the response that CM gave is WHAT MJ WANTED.

The world is in for a hard fall. Can't wait. Bring it MJ  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

EDITED

Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:49:40 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Same way MJ baited Bashir

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7hpWq2LZ0[/youtube]

Who says "it's a beautiful thing to share a bed with a child" and that "they have slept with many children" - when in the past he was accused went to trial and witch hunted for sex crimes against children??? Who does that??? Especially when they are trying to CLEAR their name??

MJ. MJ does. Because he is always the one stirring up the controversy.

He is not dumb. Surely he knew what Bashir would have done with that and what context they would have put it in. Surely he knew what he did to Diana. Surely he knew at 45 what to and what not to say to an interviewer.

No, instead of pulling against the grain - MJ is instead pushing with the flow. He will clear this up.

In his own way and in his own time. Remember, this guy thinks differently to us. He is a pioneer, an innovator a genius. We want vindication for him, just like he wants for him - he is going about it in an unorthodoxed way that we don't understand. It's how his mind works and it's why HE is Michael Jackson and we are, well us. The fan. LOL.

Maybe not now, but eventually everyone will see the truth.

Denying rumor after rumor after rumor does nothing. He did that remember? No one listened and people still believed the lies. Actions speak louder than words and we await the 'demonstration' that does this - whatever it may be. (Hopefully bam)

Its that movie you watch that twists and turns and you don't get it and hate it and then right at the last scene it all makes sense!

GO MJ!!!
Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:49:13 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
@Australian MJ Believer 

We know CM is on camp MJ. Hyperthetically, IF SHE was the one who invented and pressed the question, his answer should have been a flat out "NO" to match all the other "wonderful and complementary" things that he has said about MJ. The fact his reply was deliberately ambiguous, to me shows that MJ is behind the question and behind the response from CM, and that the response that CM gave is WHAT MJ WANTED.
That was a really nice post Aussie, but are you suggesting that interviewer knows MJ is alive? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

@Australian MJ Believer

We know CM is on camp MJ. Hyperthetically, IF SHE was the one who invented and pressed the question, his answer should have been a flat out "NO" to match all the other "wonderful and complementary" things that he has said about MJ. The fact his reply was deliberately ambiguous, to me shows that MJ is behind the question and behind the response from CM, and that the response that CM gave is WHAT MJ WANTED.

That was a really nice post Aussie, but are you suggesting that interviewer knows MJ is alive?

@Thriller. Not at all.

I am just saying that instead of looking at it so clean cut:

• CM going to be interviewed on TV first time since jail
  • Liz Hays from 60 mins Interviews CM
  • CM says "X"

Maybe we need to look at this from a broader perspective....

• If MJ is behind CM and CM did the interview - MJ would know the content
  • Nothing legally bound CM to do the interview - He volunteered - MJ Volunteered
  • If CM/MJ volunteered the interview, the content is obviously directed/important to MJ
  • MJ wanted THAT AMBIGUOUS reply because he directs CM.
  • Specualtion: Did MJ provide (via CM) the interview questions, to get CM to react that way on purpose about the allegations?
  • If the content questions came from minutes, why did Conrad not say a resounding NO to the allegations?
  • Attention again on the ambiguity of whether the allegations are true
  • Does it serve a purpose?

Again:

I personally don't think she did this of her own volition.  I believe MJ is behind everything.

Conrad's face as soon as she asked that question looked like the word "yes" was on the tip of his tongue. Then he said "Not prepared to answer this now" - As in "MJ will answer this question". But before he does, lets draw attention, controversy and publicity yet AGAIN to this lie" Conrad pretty much implied he was guilty. On purpose. As directed by MJ.
Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:28:19 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Watch very carefully MJs face and listen to the words between 0:27 and 0:30 seconds

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPbeFDS-y0[/youtube]

THIS IS OLD TERRITORY

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

MJ is doin' his thing. Lives for controversy. Trust MJ, in the last scene of this hoax it all comes together.

:bearhug:

Another interesting tidbit:

Psyop = Psychological Operation

Here is some information of PsyOp used in the military:

Process

In order to create a successful PSYOP the following must be established:

1. clearly define the mission so that it aligns with national objectives
2. need a PSYOP estimate of the situation
3. prepare the plan
4. media selection
5. product development
6. pretesting - determines the probable impact of the PSYOP on the target audience
7. production and dissemination of PSYOP material
8. implementation
9. posttesting - evaluates audience responses
10. feedback

Before these steps can occur, intelligence analysts must profile potential targets in order to determine which ones it would be most beneficial to target. In order to figure this out, analysts must determine the vulnerabilities of these groups and what they would be susceptible to. The analysts also determine the attitudes of the targets toward the current situation, their complaints, ethnic origin, frustrations, languages, problems, tensions, attitudes, motivations, and perceptions, and so on. Once the appropriate target(s) have been determined, the PSYOP can be created.

Wiki

Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:44:20 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

@Aussie: perceptive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Aussie, you're on a roll!  Here, and on other threads. I wish I had your steadfast confidence.  I'm just feeling crap these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80vytDAfVsE[/youtube]

CONtradictions ,half-truth,and Dark ShadowS  :icon_e_wink: again lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .

Now he's saying MJ was scared, nervous, an insomniac and mentally ill  :icon_rolleyes:, yet I guess he forgot as a doctor it was his duty to tell AEG to stop this because MJ was not ready, yet he told everyone that MJ was 'fine' and ready to tour  :icon_e_biggrin:.. I guess he forgot all of this right  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol:?........A mess  :icon_geek: ........Remember he told AEG, Kenny Ortega and everyone else that MJ was fine and healthy and able to do the shows.. Now he's saying that MJ was 'abyss' with physical pain and misery?? MJ's fingerprints were no where to be found on any needles, just Murray's  :icon_cool:.

And what does he mean he's not ''prepared'' to answer the pedo question  :icon_rolleyes:?? Does that mean he'll wait to answer that question in some book deal or in another interview when he works out what to say and becomes ''prepared''?? Maybe he intends to leave people wondering & wanting to buy his book for the answers...bait advertising  :icon_bounce:. Michael,Michael ,your fixation for books is already annoying.... dear  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!
Michael, little devil  :icon_e_wink: , you really like to stir the pot,exactly there,in Australia......where Wade Robson was born lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:.Now,the things are very foggy and I guess,will always be like this ,cause according to Aphrodite Jones ,Jordie Chandler will take the truth with him in the grave  :icon_eek:  :WTF: .Recently,on the radio Aphrodite said this: He was "in love" with Jordy........ :icon_eek: .
On one hand she believes something maybe happened in 93 because of the emotions of June Chandler on the stand in 05. Hmmmmmm not what she said in her book....total CONtradiction  :o .

So when she wrote the book June was full of praise for MJ and now in 2013 she is saying June was a mess on the stand well what is it  :icon_e_confused:??....
And omg flip flop much that interview is sooo full of contradictions  :suspect:  :animal0017: . "He loved children cared had a good heart he was a good man"..... "question mark over 93" wtf  :WTF: had she been drinking   :icon_e_surprised:??

TO BE CONTINUED  :icon_mrgreen:.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions