gwynned

Re: TIAI Redirect for 11/13/13
November 19, 2013, 08:53:11 AM
Great post, Its her.  But how are they all going to fit on one stage?   ;D

I totally agree that Michael is not acting alone, but practically speaking, I am not so sure he is behind everything.  After all, the faked JFK assassination happened when he was only 5!  And while Michael is a genius, directing a 50 year hoax just ain't as easy as A, B C. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 19, 2013, 11:53:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I totally agree that Michael is not acting alone, but practically speaking, I am not so sure he is behind everything.  After all, the faked JFK assassination happened when he was only 5!  And while Michael is a genius, directing a 50 year hoax just ain't as easy as A, B C.

Do you think Kennedy is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 19, 2013, 05:07:40 PM

??? :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

November 20, 2013, 09:29:14 PM
although I'm unfamiliar with Andy Kaufman and his celebrity persona, I do think the magnitude of Michael's death hoax would eclipse Andy substantially. regardless of whether andy kaufman was the first to materialize after supposedly meeting his demise in 1984, Nothing could equate to michael's return. He was regarded as one of the most recognizable individuals on the planet. Michael will most likely spark hysteria and pandemonium following his return considering the life that he has lived. To drift away into solitude and reclusiveness while simultaneously fooling the world into thinking he was really dead, considering how much popularity he had, would easily surpass andy's hoax just because of michael's aura. everybody knew him. He was as popular as JESUS. there isn't a soul in a world who wouldn't able to recognize  him if you were to hold up a picture to a stranger.
Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 09:30:57 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

November 20, 2013, 09:36:22 PM
So this daughter of Andy is actually an actress with the name of Alexandra Tatarsky....   

Andy Kaufman Daughter Death Hoax Revealed, WWE WrestleMania 30 Match with Jerry Lawler Canceled [UPDATE]

0 Comments | email    | print
Nov 19, 2013 07:13 PM EST | James Knight
TAG:Andy KaufmanDaughterDeathHoaxRevealedWWEWrestlemaniaMatchJerry LawlerCanceledUPDATE
Jerry Lawler
WWE Superstar Jerry Lawler. (Photo : Creative Commons/David Seto)
Andy Kaufman spent his whole life pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes. It seems the hoaxer's legacy lives on, even after his supposed death. Recently, a woman claiming to be Kaufman's daughter shocked the world, when she revealed that Andy was alive and well. Andy’s old friend, WWE superstar Jerry "The King" Lawler, even challenged his former rival to a Wrestlemania grudge-match, from beyond the grave. However, the woman claiming to be Kaufman's kid has since been revealed as an actress.
Like Us on Facebook
Recently, a woman claiming to be Andy Kaufman’s daughter came forward to reveal that he was actually alive. The young woman crashed the Andy Kaufman Awards at New York's Gotham Comedy Club, where she told Andy’s brother Michael that Kaufman was still alive:
"He just wanted to be a stay-at-home dad, because that's why he wanted to leave the show biz. I know don't know how much longer he can keep everything away. He was really thinking about coming."
However, it has since been revealed that the woman is actually an actress named Alexandra Tatarsky. Still, rumors that Kaufman faked his death are bound to live on for years to come.
After news broke that Kaufman might still be alive, Jerry “The King” Lawler wasted no time challenging his old rival to a wrestling match. Lawler recently spoke with CNN about Kaufman:
"I would like nothing better than to know that Andy was still alive and been with us all this time. But like anybody else, I really don't know any more than what I've heard. It could be a great hoax in his honor, dreamed up by his friend Bob Zmuda and his brother, Michael. That would be something that would be in keeping with Andy's tradition, but who's to say. It could really be legit."
Lawler added that if Kaufman was still alive, he would want to step into the squared-circle with him one more time:
"There should be a WrestleMania rematch between Andy and The King. We could rekindle the feud with no problem."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.

November 20, 2013, 09:38:36 PM
Also interesting that that wrestler's stage name happens to be "The King"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2013, 09:54:30 PM
And another more detailed one about this wrestler.  It's tripping me out because they keep talking about Kaufman's brother Michael.

Nov 14 2013 4:38 PM EST 24,983
Did Andy Kaufman Call Pro Wrestler Jerry Lawler From Beyond The Grave?
With rumors swirling that the comedian may have faked his own death, his old friend/rival weighs in.

There's one question on everyone's mind today, including that of professional wrestler Jerry "The King" Lawler: "Andy, are you goofing on Elvis?"

Yup, rumors are swirling that presumably deceased comedian Andy Kaufman is still alive after a woman who claims to be his daughter made an appearance Monday night at the Andy Kaufman Awards, and his old rival/friend is just as perplexed as everyone else about the news.

"I don't know," Lawler told MTV News when asked whether he thinks there's truth to the rumors. "I just know that would be like Andy or, possibly, this is just an elaborate hoax that they're doing in Andy's honor. I really don't know."

Jerry Lawler

Earlier this week at the 9th Annual Andy Kaufman Awards at the Gotham Comedy Club in New York City, Kaufman's brother Michael stirred up the rumor mill by recounting a very interesting story, according to CNN. He explained that he while looking through the comedian's papers he had found the entertainer's plan to fake his own death, saying that he would reappear at a restaurant on Christmas Eve 1999.

When Michael showed up at the restaurant, a parking lot attendant gave him a letter supposedly from Andy, saying that he was living in secret with his new family. After reading the letter, Michael brought a young woman on stage, a woman claiming to be Andy Kaufman's daughter -- and claiming that his death from lung cancer in 1984 was a hoax.

Reports have since surfaced that the woman is 23-year-old actress Alexandra Tatarsky and that the event was all a hoax orchestrated by Michael Kaufman. We have reached out to Tatarsky for comment.

Meanwhile, the producer of the awards, Al Parinello, told The Hollywood Reporter: "I witnessed the entire thing and I can tell you without a doubt this was not a prank."

Lawler, who was invited to the awards but was unable to attend, could go either way. "I had a couple of thoughts. Andy and I worked together back in the day, and I feel like we became really pretty close friends. I know that Andy talked even back then a lot about the idea that the ultimate prank that he could ever pull would be to fake his own death and then come back 10 or 15 years later."

Lawler and Kaufman perpetrated their own hoax back in the early '80s when they concocted a feud built on skits in which Kaufman wrestled women. The two engaged in a violent matches in the midst of Kaufman's wrestling spree, but, in reality, the two were friends, Lawler even appearing as himself in the 1999 Kaufman biopic "Man On The Moon."

"Andy was down doing one of our Memphis wrestling TV shows the day that he told me that he had been diagnosed with lung cancer," Lawler said. "He was coughing through an interview that he was doing and afterwards he apologized and said, 'Man, I just got diagnosed with lung cancer.' I thought at the time, I said, 'Oh my gosh, here we go.' I said, 'Andy, come on,' and he said, 'I'm serious.' So I always had that little bit of a doubt."

That doubt only grew after Kaufman's funeral, which he said was closed casket and only attended by close family. "That always made me a little skeptical as well," he said.

Lawler had an almost-brush with Kaufman around 2000, when he received a phonecall at 2:30 a.m. from someone who sounded exactly like Kaufman and knew intimate details of their friendship. In the end, however, it was all a ruse. "[It was] Jim Carrey that made that call," he said. Carrey played Kaufman in The Man On The Moon. "That was really my only encounter with Andy since he died."
Andy Kaufman in 1979

When asked if perhaps the scene at the awards could have been a hoax executed from beyond the grave with help from Kaufman's brother Michael, Lawler said: "[Michael] was not like Andy at all in the sense that I wouldn't think of Michael as the kind of guy who would pull off the practical jokes that Andy did or the elaborate ruses that Andy did. I don't know. I know that Michael said that he did find this essay that Andy wrote going into detail about how he would go about faking his own death and that sort of thing. I don't know. I really don't know."

Lawler is hopeful, though, and said that if Kaufman does turn up, he would definitely challenge him to another wrestling match. "It would be a perfect match for a main event at WrestleMania," he said, speculating that Kaufman's entrance music would be "New York Groove."

Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match? If you believed they put a man on the moon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 21, 2013, 01:29:28 AM
Its Her, thanks for the Last words of LHO read. This caught my eye- he said, "The picture has been made by superimposing my face." Who would stoop so low as to falsify evidence, exactly what 'they' did with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2013, 08:06:42 PM
Question: Did anyone else notice that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login domain expired about a week ago and was available? There has been discussion in FB groups that it was purchased by TMZ.

Can anyone verify this? Did anyone else see this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Its her

November 21, 2013, 08:34:32 PM

Well, the World is his stage, ;) as we've already seen...and, he's NOT directing a 50 year hoax.  Just exposing it and the dirty shadow government business behind it. Don't forget, Jackie Kennedy was THERE. She wore that bloody pink suit TO the swearing in of her husband's replacement!! Is anybody watching all the new Kennedy stuff on TV this month?? :o Don't forget that she had commissioned a private TELL-ALL book in the interest of justice and historical fact, to be published after her children had lived safe, full lives, in 2064, after we are all dead! It was supposed to be in her publisher's vault (like buried treasure :icon_albino:). The plot THICKENS... :omg:WHO does THAT sound like???  :affraid:

MJ is one of the only few people I ever heard speak about the inaccuracies and downright purposeful errors in historical records. Yeah, most good people hope that their stories will be accurately remembered /recorded for posterity, but if not, who cares? History as a school subject has gotten so dumbed down, so boring, no one is aware what has been left out and misrepresented, and worse, we are so desensitized to the value of learning from it, no one cares to go back and fix it!  Oh, it WILL be corrected, and Truth WILL prevail, eventually. But... people are now coming out of the silence of secrets and they are beginning to expose the deficit in this treasure! Holy moley! lately it seems to be a crusade! :icon_e_biggrin: It seems SO dramatic to me, I don't know if it is just TIME to end the lies, by the hand of God emboldening various and many people, to make all this stuff come out before the end of the age, or if it is someone  :affraid: else commissioning these and setting the stage dramatically for an ultimate BAM!  :icon_e_surprised:

Don't forget that Jackie Kennedy thought highly enough of her and her son John's fascinating "acquaintance", Michael Jackson, that she encouraged him to write a book too. She loved people with imagination, and MJ is as "guilty as sin" of that! ;D

JFK condemned complacency as a killer, and tried to get people to think individually about their unique contribution to getting some things right in the world, before "herd-think" puts all of America's generations AND bright promise, to sleep. I believe Mrs. Kennedy did everything she could to protect the Truth for the day when someone would shake the world awake, but she didn't think it would be during her lifetime, because things were SO corrupt, THEN. All she needed was some hope and I bet talking with MJ  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_e_smile: gave her some!! (Don't forget that Marlon Brando casually commented once, when asked what he was doing, that, "Oh, I was just listening to Michael Jackson telling me how to solve all the world's problems!!"  :affraid: :michael-jackson:

I'm just saying that it is not a stretch to think MJ may have talked those two into a hoax of their very own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  She is gone, now, but that whole  :icon_albino: mess with John Jr.'s death is so full of holes, IT has to be a hoax. :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :affraid:  ALL of the Truth just MAY all come out before the hundred years is up!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :bowdown: Maybe this is the reveal, partly. It works!  1,2,3, baby!! :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:09:18 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 21, 2013, 08:53:10 PM
Not putting my opinion about the JFK stuff. Have a few of my own theories, or rather do believe a few of the other theories that have been widely looked into (not necessarily a JFK death hoax as described here)

However, will say to the MJ only being 5 yrs old when JFK died - (not saying JFK is alive) but age gap never really prevented MJ from getting to know / befriending / loving anyone his senior in the past, many of which are incredibly powerful people in the world. Many of the people closest to him are older than he. This coupled with his influential ability, 1 billion plus worldwide following, word wide iconic status as a 'do-gooder' enabled him to make friends with many in high places, including those his senior.

Should any of these people have faked their death and plan to come back with MJ (strength in numbers theory mentioned previously) then this would mean that they collaborated when MJ came of age. (Again not saying I believe this, just indulging the notion for arguments sake) It is plausible when you look at an example of MJ and Elvis. MJ was 19 when Elvis 'died'. They have more in common (deliberately) as MJ got older, opposed to at the time of Elvis' 'death' - which could imply collaboration. Of course MJ marrying LMP - and ELVIS being alive - Elvis would have approved / supported perhaps even arranged that liaison with MJ.

At the notion of MJ coming back with a list of people, I don't know if I believe it 100%, but at times have certainly entertained it - because I get the idea of the 'strength in numbers' & lowering the hate and raising the chances of a well received reception from those who were 'hurt' by the death or MJ's haters - BUT BUT BUT - one thing... (again, I am entertaining this completely on a hyperthetical level here) That would mean that they **ALL would have to have THE SAME goal / purpose / agenda** if they did return together.

And yeah - I'm going there - If this WERE the case - This kinda gives a bit more weight to a joint collaboration of people who are trying to use their 'celebrity' to countermand TPTB by raising awareness with the 'people' - Meaning that they are all 'good guys'. It really would be the ONLY thing that they would have in common by a (hyperthetical) joint return.

At the end of the day the 1% are powerful because of the $$ - but if awareness is brought to the 99% - then, yes strength is in numbers and "Governments should be afraid of the people" to coin an expression because no amount of money could thwart an uprising of billions of people. (CM's words of "Nuclear Bomb" come to mind)

BUT having said all that (again, NOT saying that is what I believe has/will happen/ed) - BUT say it were, MJ will no doubt upstage every other participant and he will have his own agenda in that agenda too. Personal vindication, entertainment, breaking records, rocking the entertainment/media industries, and yes, I dare say some kind of religious connotation to it all too. Why not, he's implied it for years... lol But yeah, he would be the star of the return and it would be all about him ;-)

Anyways, I digress. Big time. I am moving house and really shouldn't be getting into TPTB discussion when I should be packing boxes - lol...

But yeah - interesting posts by all! Love reading all your comments.

@ curls, agree with the idea that MJ is not behind everything btw. But do agree with whoever said that he uses things he is not involved in to his advantage in his own hoax. Much like the share market stuff the other day on TIAI - other hoaxes, etc

NOTE: Edited
Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:09:43 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Its her

November 21, 2013, 09:04:35 PM

Hi SweetSunsetwithMJ,

No, I don't think JFK is alive. He was too proactive a soul to sit around for the prime of his life, watching his plans taken down and redirected by an interloper. His is no hoax. He, sadly, was murdered. But, I'm hoping Junior only disappeared for his and his wife's own safety, and when the time is fully ripe---when things are in place---he'll come back Kicking!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

November 21, 2013, 09:15:18 PM
I don't know if it is just TIME to end the lies, by the hand of God emboldening various and many people, to make all this stuff come out before the end of the age, or if it is someone  :affraid: else commissioning these and setting the stage dramatically for an ultimate BAMlbino: mess with John Jr.'s death is so full of holes, IT has to be a hoax. :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :affraid:  ALL of the Truth just MAY all come out before the hundred years is up!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :bowdown: Maybe this is the reveal, partly. It works!  1,2,3, baby!! :icon_mrgreen:

It's all fulfilling bible prophecy if you ask me. Revelation makes it clear that world wide religion, governments and big businesses lose their power at 'the time of the end' of the 'system of things.' People becoming aware 'could' be the start of these things.

JMO, but whilst huge public figures like MJ and such may be able to create 'awareness' in people and make people awake from their drone like slumber about what it actually happening, I believe only GOD has the power to rid the evil. It's too thick and entrenched in the system. This is only something God can fix. Because it has infested life as we know it. Again, just my opinion based on Bible. Man can talk about it, educate it. Only God can fix it.

Yes excited for MJ return. Yes excited that ppl see truth about the hoax and his life and the media. Have to say even *more* excited and wait in anticipation for an intervention from God to turn this system on its head and rid evil forever!

Amen.
Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:24:18 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

November 21, 2013, 10:22:38 PM
For anyone inclined to research the notion of JFK deah hoax

There are arguments for and against. Warning: Graphic footage

All very subjective if you ask me. You will see it from which angle you want to. Form an idea and then search for the evidence of it to substantiate a belief. Not a bad thing, just how human brain works. If I am looking for the 'truth' that Jackie climbed over trunk of car scurrying to grab the fake blood bag that was dropped - I can see it. If I look at the moment where the side of his head exploded from gunfire as my 'truth' - I will indeed see that. It depends what you want to see. Or choose to see rather...

Hard to know truth. So Apple, I agree with you dear, create your OWN truth xx

EDIT: ***WOW***The "lets roll forum" link I posted, is incredibly well written and provides good arguments for both sides. Looking at it from all angles. Very good reading, I am up to page 15 and its getting even better. Incredibly intriguing! Undecided, but provides a few different ideas that I hadn't previously come across.
Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:28:01 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Its her

November 21, 2013, 11:51:04 PM
I don't know if it is just TIME to end the lies, by the hand of God emboldening various and many people, to make all this stuff come out before the end of the age, or if it is someone  :affraid: else commissioning these and setting the stage dramatically for an ultimate BAMlbino: mess with John Jr.'s death is so full of holes, IT has to be a hoax. :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :affraid:  ALL of the Truth just MAY all come out before the hundred years is up!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :bowdown: Maybe this is the reveal, partly. It works!  1,2,3, baby!! :icon_mrgreen:

It's all fulfilling bible prophecy if you ask me. Revelation makes it clear that world wide religion, governments and big businesses lose their power at 'the time of the end' of the 'system of things.' People becoming aware 'could' be the start of these things.

JMO, but whilst huge public figures like MJ and such may be able to create 'awareness' in people and make people awake from their drone like slumber about what it actually happening, I believe only GOD has the power to rid the evil. It's too thick and entrenched in the system. This is only something God can fix. Because it has infested life as we know it. Again, just my opinion based on Bible. Man can talk about it, educate it. Only God can fix it.

Yes excited for MJ return. Yes excited that ppl see truth about the hoax and his life and the media. Have to say even *more* excited and wait in anticipation for an intervention from God to turn this system on its head and rid evil forever!

Amen.
YES, Amen!  :) I agree. Opening eyes is just the human part. But Jesus promised that knowing the Truth would make people free. With evil exposed, people will be free to follow their own destiny instead of being only allowed to barely exist (for the use of others) by TPTB, or those who erroneously presume themselves to be over others. United people will know they are being fed a crock to enslave them or endanger themselves and in unity will step up to effect change there, IN the instance, instead of every idea taking years to convince and recondition the snoozing majority of the need to do the right thing!
Just SEEing through deception in the first place is a major foothold of resistance. :woohoo2: Making it possible for great multitudes TO SEE is THE deathblow and the beginning of the end of evil's grip. The corrupt broken system won't have the upper hand over those who are awake to the Truth, but you're right, it isn't going to cease trying to make captives of people until God vaporizes that evil being behind it all. I think MJ is flatly taking back hijacked MENTAL ground, making it impossible for the corruption of the world system to entangle again, and hold down, those minds/souls who will stand fast against their tactical lies and greedy grab for money and power. This is a HUGE  :bowdown: amazing undertaking and just like he said, ALL for Love.  :icon_e_smile: :bearhug:  :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions