I had surched a Little bit...

Michael Koskow has no license for california.....what does he do in an california court room ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here you can surch Michael Koskow and getting no result :
Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:56:45 AM by underthemoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

I had surched a Little bit...

Michael Koskow has no license for california.....what does he do in an california court room ?

Here you can surch Michael Koskow and getting no result :

He doesn't have to be licensed in CA to be a consultant  :icon_e_ugeek: to California attorneys on the case.  Maybe he was only "fronting" for Mr. Panish that day, as long as no actual work requiring a CA certification goes on. Maybe it is different in CA, as to how actively present a multiply-licensed attorney can be in that state. Maybe he is somewhat of an expert--either as an anti-malpractice strategist or medical language & protocol coach, even if he cannot take the actual helm...Or, maybe he is working on adding a CA license to his resume and is getting his bearings there while assisting with the MJ case.  He could be planning on passing the CA Bar exam as he does all the other in an advisory capacity for now, and it won't post anywhere until he actually passes.

Why is this so curious to you?  :icon_e_smile: It's just me, but, I personally don't care any more  :Crash: if they use a GANGSTER to stick it to evil people doing evil things!!  I don't care if the man is licensed in the state or not if he's on the right side and can get the job done :bowdown:! It's nearly impossible to put a dirty physician in jail, because of the broken world system we have to work with. Many lawyers are afraid to prosecute others in a vocation which they feel they may desperately need sometime in their life, and the ones who DO have the courage to do right, have a hard time sifting through all the gobbledygook and Doublespeak, both in the professional nomenclature itself and in the laws bent to favor these medical professional criminals....so doctors have carte blanche to do their dirtiest in the name of greed and lust. These thugs are unstoppable, and have moved on from simply bilking the insurance of those who can afford it, to bilking the wealthiest of young and old persons, who are many times "kept manageable" on purpose by their handlers, without conscientious, knowledgeable champions, fighting the good fight.

(Whatever you think about Anna Nicole Smith, please think about her, again for a minute.  It's hard to know if something is fake, or part of an act, on TV, but when she died, we ALL remembered earlier, thinking, 'yeah, I thought something was wrong, there, with people (paid, even!) letting her appear in public as if it was funny, all hammered'. And none of us could have done any :'( thing, not being in her actual life. But... we might be or know someone whose doctors are continually pushing "happy" and other head pills and potions on us/them, which no one NEEDs, especially by the handsful/gallonsful!!!

We all could use a brother's keeper sometimes. Too many have been TOO used to just accepting the word of an authority figure with a piece of paper giving him that authority to hand out chemicals like candy to babies. (Why do you think they call that paper a SHEEPskin???   :affraid: :icon_e_confused:)  I just think that if loved ones who aren't aware or awake fall through the cracks, and get ruined and robbed by bad doctors, we should be able to guide them to a reliable attorney who specializes in nailing them at their own twisted cerebral game.

Anyway, many many attorneys get help from experts in complex cases.  :icon_e_biggrin: And, many times it is best to use attorneys from other states, who are not so beholden to a local judge for their bread and butter, if ya know what I mean.  It is a good thing!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:34:43 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions