Thriller4everTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
A Screencap From 'This Is It'
November 11, 2013, 01:04:51 AM
I hope you people don’t find this silly. It’s about the press conference footage in ‘This Is It’. {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

@06:39 Michael is arriving at O2 Arena and right here @06:44 you can see some guys with laptops. Take a look at the laptop’s screen. It’s an image of MJ ‘on the stage’, even before MJ was actually on the stage.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have the HD version image and it’s this one:

I don't know what to think of this, but it's really odd to me. What are those people even doing there, how did they get that image? Were the O2 Arena pictures staged beforehand, just like the Ambulance picture?

If the timeline of the frames is disarranged, it's on purpose.

So what is it?

[if this has been posted before then please let me know the link and delete this topic]
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:19:31 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

xxmjxx

Re: A Screencap From 'This Is It'
November 11, 2013, 02:47:08 AM
 :confused: :confused:.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2013, 03:46:54 AM
Thanx, Thriller4ever. This isn't silly at all. In fact I think you hit the nail with this regarding a staging. What suprised me back then was that there weren't even a lot of 'fans' there considering the fact what a huge star Michael is. In retrospect the idea of having staged this conference makes all the more sense. If this is staged then the small size of the 'fan-crowd' is thus explained, as a small size of people is easier to control than a big crowd in this case.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

curls

November 11, 2013, 05:25:21 AM
Are those guys in your screencap supposed to be media at the O2?  Or people working on TII looking back at the O2 footage, maybe?  It seems a somewhat random shot to include for a split second in TII - blink and you'd miss it!  Could just be a continuity error - LOL!  Or you could be right, and it's an intentional nod to the 'staged' nature of this event. I don't know, who knows anything anymore?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2013, 05:52:10 AM
Are you sure this moment in the video is really before MJ's 02 conferance speech? Anyway it's very very interesting. The 02 conferance has always bothered me a lot -  you can see in the footage that almost every single person in the audience is filming MJ with their cameras, phones or whatever but yet, you will not find any amateur/private footage of the event on yt or generally on the  internet... Something's strange here 0.o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 11, 2013, 06:49:48 AM
This might imply that ALL of the 02 announcement is computer generated.  Michael's head does not look natural against the red curtain.  Is that merely a 'green' screen?  Were there even fans there?  Or were the enthusiastic fans with all their cell phones merely spliced on to the other footage?  As people have often mentioned, we have never seen any of these cell phone shots, which would be quite valuable given the events that followed! 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2013, 06:52:17 AM
Are you sure this moment in the video is really before MJ's 02 conferance speech? Anyway it's very very interesting. The 02 conferance has always bothered me a lot -  you can see in the footage that almost every single person in the audience is filming MJ with their cameras, phones or whatever but yet, you will not find any amateur/private footage of the event on yt or generally on the  internet... Something's strange here 0.o
Good point. Seems there's only formal/informal recordings of the actual broadcast. Something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

November 11, 2013, 07:31:58 AM
sometime i think i have even seen some of the people who were supposed to be in that crowd in other older pieces where the audience is captured and they don't seem that different. just the other day i thought i saw the one guy that was right up front in the crowd from another angle in one. i know some of them followed him around but shouldn't they have changed a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 11, 2013, 07:57:13 AM
Are you sure this moment in the video is really before MJ's 02 conferance speech? Anyway it's very very interesting. The 02 conferance has always bothered me a lot -  you can see in the footage that almost every single person in the audience is filming MJ with their cameras, phones or whatever but yet, you will not find any amateur/private footage of the event on yt or generally on the  internet... Something's strange here 0.o
Good point. Seems there's only formal/informal recordings of the actual broadcast. Something to think about.

well, there are fan-recorded videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 11, 2013, 08:02:30 AM

well, there are fan-recorded videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and also this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

that first video was uploaded MARCH 8, 2009 :TongueOutSmiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 11, 2013, 08:16:18 AM

LOL, so what's the big deal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 11, 2013, 08:33:53 AM

LOL, so what's the big deal?

Actually I screwed up remembering the date of the 02 announcement.  but on further reflection, I'm still a bit surprised that we (or at least I) have never seen this before and there's only 11,000 views.  The other video is from 2010 which seems equally odd and I'm just not believing this guy.  Finally, the director seemed to focus on all the cell phone photos being taken.  Yet we only see two?  Of Michael's last public appearance?  These two videos do nothing to dissuade me from my conclusion that the 02 announcement only happened in a studio somewhere with the use of a green screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 11, 2013, 08:54:01 AM
Actually there are many fan recorded footages of the 02 press conference, but all of them don't appear in the first page itself...you have to check the other pages too.

What I'm thinking is MJ  hired a bunch of photoshop-ers who edited the pictures with slight differences so that we are always confused whether it's MJ or not. But I can't come up with any reason why he would do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 11, 2013, 09:51:43 AM
Actually there are many fan recorded footages of the 02 press conference, but all of them don't appear in the first page itself...you have to check the other pages too.

What I'm thinking is MJ  hired a bunch of photoshop-ers who edited the pictures with slight differences so that we are always confused whether it's MJ or not. But I can't come up with any reason why he would do that.

CONTROVERSY IS THE ANSWER!! No real audience but staged, Michael wanted us to think he was an impersonator but I am pretty sure was the real deal because no one but he wanted to be behind and perform the whole hoax.
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:54:41 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

November 11, 2013, 02:47:43 PM
I don't believe the O2 was staged at all. It was a real press conference, there were members of the media present. This is a really old, long ago thoroughly debunked theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions