bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You weren't overlooked at all curls  :bearhug:

It was just unbreakable1's choice of words I guess.

+1

Stop. Please, don't go here anymore, everyone. Lessons have been learned, yes?

^^@everyone!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

+1

^^@everyone!!

Bec are you telling me to leave the forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

+1

^^@everyone!!

Bec are you telling me to leave the forum?

Oh you mean don't talk about the possibility of MJ being here behind a nickname? I'm sorry but that's a huge possibility and we have to count on it, that would mean this site is a great platform and a good job is being done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Good job at what?

No, goodness no, I'm not telling you to leave. "Don't go there[here]" means don't bring that up. Please, I said please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Good job at what?

No, goodness no, I'm not telling you to leave. "Don't go there[here]" means don't bring that up. Please, I said please.

Good job = good investigation.

Yes I finally understood what you meant, well you know the way I am and can't help it, lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Good job at what?

Good job = good investigation.

Yes I finally understood what you meant, well you know the way I am and can't help it, lol

I know, which is why I said please.

As far as good investigation, how so? What have we discovered? We know nothing after 4.5 years. I'm not sure we have done a good job at anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

xxmjxx

Thought I'd type out what Conrad had to say........

Well first of all, I loved Michael very much, and I"m a fan of Michael probably more than most. I was closer to him than most people, especially in the last days of his life. He would be appalled, absolutely appalled. I think he’d be stunned to see what has happened to me. Of all the fans who have judged me the way you have described, I think Michael will basically tell them to take a look in the mirror. Not that he doesn't  care about them, but I  think he would say don’t judge lest ye be judged because Michael knows the truth.  And the truth is,  I never harmed him. Michael loves me no less than he loved me then, and I know he loves me today like I love him. He was a man of love, like I am a man of love and I will continue to give love. And for all of those who try to fester hate in their hearts, I'm  not going to go there; I don’t need  to do that. I will give love I will give respect I will remain dignified and I will actively represent him as he should be represented.
......................What does he mean i think Michael will basically tell them.......shouldnt he say i think Michael would basically tell them.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol

Perhaps formerly TS or back.   :icon_geek:  Why should there be a mercy to murderer? This freak is sociopath thinking MJ would be devastated to see how he is being treated.  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol

Perhaps formerly TS or back.   :icon_geek:  Why should there be a mercy to murderer? This freak is sociopath thinking MJ would be devastated to see how he is being treated.  :icon_eek:

BY Majestik Magnificent

Hello fans,
This is Majestik Magnificent. I haven’t written to you all in a long time. I am writing now because I got some very disturbing emails. I agree with you all 100% about this injustice, but violence is not the answer. Some of you, not all of you, said to me that you would like to do harm to Conrad Murray. This way is not Michael Jackson. He would not want you to put yourselves in harm’s way. The spirit of Michael Jackson is about love and peace. In saying that, I truly believe a terrible injustice has been done with Conrad Murray killing the biggest person on the planet and then after three years being given his freedom. You have the right under the constitution of freedom of speech, and freedom of expression to march and picket, but that is it. There is no way you can do violence, for that would be illegal. But keep creating an awareness and let the world know letting Conrad Murray out of jail is an injustice. I wish I could tell you and say to you what you want to hear. But I cannot. Now, believe me when I tell you, it does not look good for Conrad Murray’s karma. He will pay. It will be proven to the world that he is a murderer and no good will come to him because of what he has done. You must believe in karma. He will pay. Your loyalty to Michael Jackson and the Jackson family is like no other. But please do not even think about violence. To those of you that were at the police station when he was set free, I commend you. The Jackson family thanks you. So don’t be sad or angry. The universe has a way of taking care of evil doers. I ask you to leave it at that. Keep loving Michael, keep his legacy alive, and stay strong. The Michael Jackson fans are the greatest fans in the world, so said Michael Jackson himself.
Respectfully,
Majestik Magnificent

Karma  :ghsdf:  :icon_geek:.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late