~Souza~

Re: 2 MJ's
September 26, 2013, 07:31:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just came across this on Arnold Klein's Facebook page 2hrs ago.  Arnold Klein is on a roll with confirming it WAS
NOT Michael at the London announcement, but rather an impersonator.......

Arnold W. Klein
the problem with AEG....during the London interview this was not Michael ...look at the chin!

Arnold W. Klein
the impersonator had a cleft in the bottom of his chin like a tooth. When /i rebuilt Michael's face there was no cleft!!! look at the width of the impersonator's mouth.Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago · 10 people like this..

Lesley Anthony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lesley Anthony... latex MJ moulded mask  Ines Parrain.. What do mean Arnold ? I mean, Michael had a chin's cleft for ages.... Look at the 2005' pictures... Anyway, there was an impersonator in TII, I agree with that.

Lesley Anthony ..Arnold W. Klein can you please comment on this blog / article that claims, that you were reonstructing his face so he could get away unrecognized? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DUH! LOL. His chin looks like an ass!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 26, 2013, 09:28:46 AM
This implies the 2 MJ idea (and others) did not come directly from Souza but were 'planted' - this doesn't make them true or false, but I think it's worth bearing in mind.

I would like to add that even though people threw pics and vids at us back then, this is something I have always seen. I had never looked into it before, but I always have seen at least 2 MJ's. With a double too many things still didn't make sense, with a brother it suddenly did. And yes, I believe it is a joint hoax! Neither on the 'bad side'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2013, 09:40:45 AM
I just came across this on Arnold Klein's Facebook page 2hrs ago.  Arnold Klein is on a roll with confirming it WAS
NOT Michael at the London announcement, but rather an impersonator.......

Arnold W. Klein
the problem with AEG....during the London interview this was not Michael ...look at the chin!

Arnold W. Klein
the impersonator had a cleft in the bottom of his chin like a tooth. When /i rebuilt Michael's face there was no cleft!!! look at the width of the impersonator's mouth.Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago · 10 people like this..

Lesley Anthony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lesley Anthony... latex MJ moulded mask  Ines Parrain.. What do mean Arnold ? I mean, Michael had a chin's cleft for ages.... Look at the 2005' pictures... Anyway, there was an impersonator in TII, I agree with that.

Lesley Anthony ..Arnold W. Klein can you please comment on this blog / article that claims, that you were reonstructing his face so he could get away unrecognized? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DUH! LOL. His chin looks like an ass!

Loooooool with doo doo in it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curlsTopic starter

September 26, 2013, 12:32:40 PM
Thank you Souza, I've been waiting and hoping you'd post here with more.  Need to re-read and digest your theory properly before I comment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2013, 12:33:41 PM
~Souza~ whatever you said makes sense and I'm shocked and like fml, but if M Joseph died and the autopsy was real they confirmed that he had vitiligo and height around 1.80(?) I think. When you say #2 you mean Michael Joseph right?
I am confused in that part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Diana walked up to me, she said "I'm all yours tonight". At that I ran to the phone sayin' "baby I'm alright"
 I said" but unlock the door because I forgot the key", she said "He's not coming back, because he's sleeping with me"

~Souza~

September 26, 2013, 01:05:10 PM
Huh? No one died..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

September 26, 2013, 01:20:32 PM
Ok so comment number one!

In the Dick Clark vid, look at his lips when he answers the question about how many brothers and sisters he has.  He clearly shows the 'w' sound with his lips although I admit you can't really hear him say the second one - I think he's saying 'we have three sisters and we're six brothers' NOT 'I have three sisters and six brothers'.

More interesting part of the vid in relation to your theory Souza, is the supposed date 1970 and the fact 'Michael' says he's 9 years old. This show had to have been recorded before Jan 28th (which of course it could have) or else it doesn't fit either Michael does it?!! I have read in the past that he said he was made to lie about his age to appear 'cuter' for longer, but of course, I don't know how accurate that is.

I'm not going to call you crazy (yet!) Souza, thanks for the brain workout - it beats the boring as hell trial coverage anyway! And LOL I never thought I'd be putting the word Michael in '---' s!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 26, 2013, 01:45:32 PM
(TDCAU: I have a wife and 2 children??)

As of now I only have this to say.

MJ married Lisa Marie Presley in May 1994 and divorced sometime around in 1996 (?).
The song was recorded in 1995, so MJ was still in marriage that makes him a step-dad to LMP's two kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

~Souza~

September 26, 2013, 02:01:56 PM
Yeah that song was written much earlier. Plus if you believe the marriage license to LMP was real, you also believe the DC is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 26, 2013, 02:07:55 PM
song was written much earlier? when was it...am i missing something here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curlsTopic starter

September 26, 2013, 05:00:15 PM
Souza, quick question(s). Why? What's the motive behind becoming one MJ?  If MJ#2 turned out to be as talented as MJ#1, why not just go it alone?  Or indeed, openly join the brothers? And make his own fortune, rather than sharing MJ#1's?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 26, 2013, 05:55:00 PM
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bNWeRLasW0I[/youtube]

At 2:07 Katherine says: "I never lost a child, children supposed to bury their parents, not the parents their children."

.....so, no child of them died, not even Brandon!?? Were there 10 children after all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

September 26, 2013, 06:18:23 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 27, 2013, 01:26:51 AM
@Souza
Wonderful outlining of your thoughts - again. And it makes complete sense. Had to grin from side to side when reading. Almost wanting more to read ...

@Do
This is a clear clue: a mother would always remember having lost a child no matter what circumstances. For her to say she never lost a child implies clearly that she in fact never did. So there must be another brother.

Exciting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

curlsTopic starter

September 27, 2013, 02:14:48 AM
if you watch The Jacksons, an American dream, you see Katherine pregnant of MJ in 1959 giving birth in winter (Joe walks around on a
frozen potato field or something, I don't think that would be frozen in
Indiana in August...)

I'm not so sure 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' can be used as credible evidence of dates. Look at this lot:

Differences
There were a few scenes in the movie that are different from how they happened in real life.
  • In the beginning of the film, Joseph Jackson and Katherine Scruse are depicted meeting in Chicago in 1945, when in reality they met in 1947.
  • The film depicts Michael as being born in 1959, as opposed to his actual birthdate in 1958.
  • In one scene, The Jackson 5 sing "Since I Lost My Baby", and Michael sings the lead vocals. In real life, the Jackson 5 version of the song was recorded during the recording sessions for Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5, and the lead vocals were sung by Jermaine Jackson.
  • In the scene where The Jackson 5 are in the recording studio, they are recording the song "Kansas City" In real life, The Jackson 5 never recorded the song.
  • In the scene where the Jackson 5 are singing the national anthem, the outfield of Dodger Stadium is clearly visible. In reality, they performed it in Cincinnati's Riverfront Stadium during the 1970 World Series. In addition, the Cincinnati Reds lineup shown in the movie features a player with similarities to Joe Morgan. In reality, he did not join the Reds for another two years.
  • The song "I wanna be where you are" was originally recorded by only Michael Jackson for his 1971 solo album. The other Jackson Brothers were not on the sessions.
  • The song "Rockin Robin" was actually recorded in 1971, not 1970, and it was Motown, in response to Donny Osmond's solo album, that Michael Jackson got pushed to make a solo album that very same year, entitled "Got to be There."
  • The song "Dancing Machine" was actually recorded in 1974, not 1976, when the Jackson Five were in the studio before deciding to move on.
  • Jermaine Jackson got divorced from Hazel Gordy in 1984.
  • In another scene, Michael is recording "Human Nature" for his album, Thriller in 1983. In real life, the album was released in 1982.
  • In the Motown audition scene, They sing James Brown's "I Got the Feelin'". The entire group sings "baby, baby, baby", while in reality it was only Michael singing that part.
  • In the Motown audition scene, Berry Gordy was not actually in attendance. Instead the audition was videotaped and shown to Gordy at a later time.
  • During the Motown 25 performance of "Billie Jean", Michael is wearing his sequined glove on his right hand. In real life, during the actual performance, it was on his left hand.
  • In the scene where The Jacksons are shooting a Pepsi commercial, Michael's hair catches on fire and he falls down the stairs. In real life, Michael was unaware that his hair was on fire as he continued dancing down the stairs.
Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:28:06 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions