Andrea

Re: List of questions about the past 4+ years
September 19, 2013, 08:44:43 AM

1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

Always been Andrea.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

2-3 days after June 25th, started hearing inconsistent reports of what happened, googled something like "Is Michael Jackson still alive?" to see what other people were thinking.  The 1:35 clip of TDCAU from TII rehearsals that was shown a few days after June 25th sealed it for me.  Now that I think about it, I never believed he was dead, those first couple days before I considered a hoax, I was in a shocked and numbed disbelief.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

Entertainment. Exposing evils in the world (TPTB) including music and other major industries. Taking film-making and performance art to a new level.  Exposing media lies.  Finally clearing his name.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

His family, Murray, Harvey, Larry King, Miko Brando, Kenny O...some others too.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Yes I believe he will come back because it's what makes this whole hoax make sense to me. Don't know how and have given up on guessing a BAM date, learned that lesson the hard way, lol.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

Yes I think he reads and has posted here, I've had my suspicions.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

Several years. Because of how intricately planned the whole thing has been and the hints we received long before the hoax that didn't make sense until after "D" day.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Probably.  Not sure what though. It's possible someone got a theory as close as possible to the truth over the years but has not been verified.  I have a nagging feeling sometimes like there's something that's been overlooked.

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

It's all good although I didn't think it would take this long, lol.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

Seen a lot of great videos over the years from various people.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

Yes.

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

Not sure, anything where someone thinks of something that hasn't been thought of before that makes sense.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

Events/stories leading up to June 25th, "official" and recorded events of June 25th, TII movie. Also 9282 days.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

Lol, I've had lots of thoughts and suspicions that I haven't shared.

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

Some TMZ articles have been pretty funny and some episode of their tv show where they're so disrespectful to a "dead" man that it's funny.  Random comments from people here over the years. Some things Murray has said. 

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

Can't think of anything right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2013, 11:15:14 AM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?
My username is Darina21021985 and it has always been the same.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?
On 25/06/2009 when I heard news about Michael, he was gone to hospital, after he was in a coma and at last, after not so long time, they said he was dead. It was very suspicious he passed away too quickly. But I did not think he is alive else. Later I went on internet  to know about Michael more and I found a russian site about Michael, I read that site for few weeks. In august someone  posted link on a russian hoax site, which I  read some time. There someone posted link on the website. I started to read this website. In September here and there people were discussing about DaveDave  on Larry King’s show. I found that video and when I saw DaveDave my first thought was: “Michael, are you crazy? The whole world thinks you are dead! What are you doing there?” So I became a believer and later I decided to join to the website.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?
His children, his health and money

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?
His family and some influential people who helped him to do this hoax

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
I don’t think he will come back some day, because  he disappeared that he could live other part his life as he would wants. I hope I am wrong.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
Yes, I believe Michael reads the forum and he posts sometimes. I do not know who it can be. In 2011 in old chatroom I thought Michael could be behind nicknames Peter_Pan1958, FreeMike. There was else a person at nickname MissJackson who told she would like Michael come to here and see how many people love him. And she was upset he did not want to come to here (her words). On the forum last person about who I thought it could be  Michael was SEHF.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.
My opinion this hoax was in the planning with beginning in 2009 year. Because some things don’t look were  thought over very good.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
We could have overlooked something when the whole website was about TS, Front and Pablo and haven’t examined enough about Peter Lopez. What did happened with Peter Lopez really.

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?
-  when the whole website was about TS, Front and Pablo.
-  fight between believers and non-believers
-  fight between believers about who Front is
-  fake Michaels

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?
The  first video about the hoax

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?
Yes, I think O2 guy was Michael. He wanted to show he was very “sick” and he would “dead” soon.

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?
I think every old topic should be discussed again when there appear any information which could be debunked or be confirmed.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
- everything happened on 25/06/2009
- he was not buried long time and there is not any inscription on “his tomb”.
- Joe Jackson advertised his new record company in two days after Michael’s death.
- DaveDave who was on show of Larry King and etc…

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
I liked to read that part of forum where people discussed Mediums, Astrology and Spirituality and thread “Vision from Michael”. Just I think there is something in this.

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?
- DaveDave on show of Larry King
- Parts of  AEG trial and Conrad trial

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?
Nothing more now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

September 19, 2013, 12:04:31 PM
    1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?
Mattie..Yes always the same

First i heard the o2 guy and i thougt who is this,is this Michael? Strange.
Did not think about that anymore until his dead,but it was in the back of my head.
The first thing it  popped back in my head wen he died and i had this gut feeling something is not right.
I have been behind the computer since that day..and a vieuw days latehe first forum with Amy then.

Here i am not sure..but i think Entertainment. Exposing evils in the world (TPTB) including music and other major industries. Taking film-making and performance art to a new level.  Exposing media lies.  Finally clearing his name.(sorry Andrea i took that from your answer it is how i think also..and it makes it a little more easy for me,i hope it is okay by you?)

The whole Family..Muray and others

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
I hope so,but i have doubts sometimes..but than i think why all this circus? With no return i think he would have done things different.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
Yes..and Yes

I dont know wen this hoax was planned..but if i look back i see things that make me wonder..from the eighties until his dead.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
Sure several things..Example the bloody shirt,Was it blood,and from who.
Nobody seemed interested in that..Ik would have liked to know why?

Also the biblical part..i try to take it in..but it is difficult to understand sometimes.
And the disrespect that is going on at times. 

The first one i was hooked on was Jonell Star..i stil have the suspision that was an insider.
She/he put the video's up to get us thinking and going..Wen people were deep enough in the rabbit hole,it was poef and she/he was gone? Than there were more video's and several good ones.

Absolutley not!..I said it before..I see what i see,and that tells me no.

The two Michaels..i think there is a lot more to discover..but i am afraid it is not open for debate.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
O there is so much..i could not pick 3 things..but i dont try to convince anyone anymore..I have had enough weird lookes..and speeches that they doubt my common sense.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
Sometimes i tought  if there are two..What if one is having a sex change and that is making problems(the havy make up etc) Stupid i know..or having a nervous break down/disorder(because i see clearly a calm personality Michael..and a nervous ,,wreck,, at times(or it is acting?.(dont know how to say correct?)So no offence, i hope you can laugh about it.   

Lots..Everything from the Gilda episode..The child support thing with Muray..The animals in Court etc etc

Not for now

Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 12:29:03 PM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 19, 2013, 12:40:00 PM

Always been Thriller4ever

It was late 2010, I happened to come across this completely other side of Michael Jackson videos on youtube. And I remember watching till late nights every video.

As I always said, infotainment for fans, and to teach media a lesson, a wake up call? maybe or maybe not.

His mother, his children, the prominent peeps in 'This Is It', Conrad Murray and now I believe Sony....and some people here and there.

He will come back, as he said 'In his own time'.

Yes, but as a guest. I believe all the suspicious posts on this forum and basically everywhere were posted by some other insiders upon MJ's instructions.

I believe from Bad era. Being a genius and a true artist (and a prankster) he would have thought of coming up with this kind of hoaxy stuff. A real life 'Liberial Girl' stuff. But yes, life turned out to be shitty and he ain't a loser so he just made his death hoax bigger, deeper and better.

We could have....there so much information out there, something might have gone unnoticed. I dont remember to be honest.

gullible fans believing some posers on twitter.

Every video that enlightened. I really mean it. I owe to them a lot. Like where was I even for a whole year?

yes, it's MJ.

I don't think we have a need to.We have all info in this forum and if someone really comes up with stuff worth mentioning, he/she can open a thread.

I used to talk about the Joe-Joseph thing mainly. I used to share every effin thing that crossed my mind. No one got affected. Their bad!

I dont think people will think I'm crazy. I think people are crazy. let em be baffled.

Pearl Jr.

nothing for now
Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 01:06:31 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

September 19, 2013, 09:59:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
infotainment

Love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 19, 2013, 10:59:20 PM
1. What is your username and has always been the same?
   It has always been marumjj
2. Two. What made you look at deception and when?
    In the memorial, Staples center ..... soon we will soon see the King...
3.Three. What do you think is the reason for the death hoax?
  IMO, MJ, he felt threatened, I believe He had access to much information ...
4.  Who do you think is 100% on deception?
    TS said, The less they know, the more effective the plan. The Jackson family and maybe Sony?
5. May. Do you think it will come back and if so, why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
     Not sure if it comes back, I think 4 years is a short time to expose the bad guys, are very powerful. If he returns, when MJ will be prepared to do so safely.
6.  Do you think MJ read the forum and think posts. If so, do you have a suspect?
    It is possible that, MJ, internet use is a way to know that people think and so far, his escape is being taken by fans. While TS and Front were members of which, in a way guided research forum, I never thought they were really MJ.
7.  How long do you think this fraud was in the planning? Please explain why
     It's hard to say, but IMO, the idea may have begun with allegations of pedophilia, 2003-2005, maybe earlier.
8. Do you think we have missed something or have not examined enough and if so, what?
    This forum has over 5000 members, so I doubt that something escaped, which was investigated was what everybody has access, internet, trash or not, we all dig.
9. What part of the joke you like least?
    The trial is ongoing, I do, because I think if KJ, win and collect the money, I must rethink many things.
10. What do you think is the best channel video / YouTube hoax?
    I have not the preferred one, I'm subscribed to several channels, each brings something and all in all, I help to have different views.
11.¿Crees O2 tipo era MJ?
     Possibly, but not similar, to MJ, we're used to seeing, a man fluent stage, may have wanted to create controversy, to what was coming.
12.The old issue should be discussed again you think?
    Always good to refresh your memory, but also for new members. I have not read all the forum  :p
13.  If you must make a non-believer could reconsider and choose
     Only when something shows me that MJ is dead.
I think it's the only thing that could change my heart, remember that Elvis is still alive suspicion.

14. Is there something you think about the joke / MJ I prefer not to say because you think people think you are crazy?
    In fact we can not know, but I care what people think of Biliervers.
15.  What made you laugh the hardest in the last four years?
     The murder trial: "Guilty of manslaughter, alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson" "expected date 06-25-09" :p
16.  Anything else you want to share or questions that you think should be added?
    Conclusions are that it is difficult to agree together, but it is something we have no "conclusions"

Thanks Souza, good sounding, you made me write hard   :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 20, 2013, 01:13:35 AM
infotainment

Love it!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

hopi

September 20, 2013, 03:06:53 AM

Hopi -always was, always will be the same.

I was kind of "Say WHAT???" as my son told me MJ had passed and I couldn't believe it. Spent hours watching YT videos like "Ghosts" and came across a hoax video - the journey began a week past June 25th...

Improve entertainment bussines, like doing the BEST stunt ever, at the same time "making the world a little better place" by showing what's wrong. Maybe money is another reason?!

Parts of the family, parts of filmcrew TII, CM

Will def. come back, cause he wants to "sign" his artwork as a unique piece of him. Don't know about the when and how - it doesn't matter to me, because I definately think he WILL come back and we will recognize it.

Well I think either he himself is reading (at least some posts) or someone else does on his behalf. Don't know about posting...

For years, because some of the details (time of death, certain dates...) are too specific and important to arrange just in a week. All the "coincidences" as full moon on funeral are too complicated to throw together in a minute.

For sure, but don't ask what.

All this Illuminati and Mafia issues... I'm honest, I'm scared at times. I knew about those things before, but I don't like to talk about.

I certainly like the "white tiger" videos best (about the ambulance leaving Carrolwood) and JonellStarTV

Not really shure, but I think yes - very excited and acting.

Don't know - I'm tired  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

I've been through this and I can tell there is nothing that will lead a firm non-believer to reconsider his/her oppinion. All you get in return is "It's a coincidence!"

See above  :icon_geek: Just among hoaxers it's "save" to talk about the hoax.

Oh dear, I guess it was the claim Conrad Murray and MJ are the same person

:compute:  One last note: I'd like this to end - it's been a great time (partly exhausting) and I'm forever thankfull for all I've been through with this hoax, I made some good friends and I've learned a LOT about (internet-) comunities, about social interaction and complicated relations between persons in general. About greed and envious people, about hate and LOVE and freedom.
For all this I am gratefull, but for me  :abouttime: to open a new chapter.
Love and peace to all of you!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2013, 04:24:51 AM
MFFreedom - has been since the beginning.

Heard it on the radio that MJ died on 25/6/09 and thought first he was murdered for sure. Later that day at home watching CNN and all, I saw one reporter say that three unmarked black vans were seen rushing out of Carolwood, no trace of that one anymore. Anyhow, same day while watching I thought this all was too strange, seemed too staged somehow. A week later found the first MJ death hoax forum and was relieved to see how many others felt the same way.

To expose the evil. Setting the stage for the evil ones to fail.

Murray for sure, others I'm still not sure.

If he set the stage, then yes. Why: for redemption purpuses. When: When all is ready: How: as MJ wishes.
I am yet 50/50 he's alive.

He might out of curiousity, as he is curious and loves control over every aspect of his projects. No suspect. Waste of time.

Since round 2004/5/6.

Research done here is simply fabulous. Murder theory
and possible cloning for resurrection reasons could be more examined. I believe today that there must be two MJs.

The uncertainty of it at times.

LunaJo

No.

2 Mjs

1. He was never officially pronounced dead
2. The two names
3. Uncommon court behavior and 'decorations'

That there are two Michael Jacksons' and one is being used by Sony.

Visiting an nonexisting grave site ... :elvis-1405:

Nope. Happy.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 20, 2013, 12:21:58 PM
Hi MFFreedom I have sent you a PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

September 20, 2013, 02:15:43 PM
Souza, we should open a topic for MFFreedom's answer on Q:14.

I'm VERY curious if he/she (sorry don't know) can explain that idea any further!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

~Souza~Topic starter

September 20, 2013, 02:21:22 PM

I'm VERY curious if he/she (sorry don't know) can explain that idea any further!

The 2 MJ's have been discussed, I have been throwing that out since 2009 but no one wants to hear. I do not believe that any is used though by anyone, maybe some doubles are. The two MJ's I meant are actually both really MJ.  There are blogs (see menu) called it takes two to tango, have you read those?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 20, 2013, 02:29:10 PM
I've read some, but stopped because I couldn't understand it.  - make it clear for myself that there are 2 MJ's -

But MFFreedom said "one being used by Sony" and that triggered me.
But I will read the blogs, thanks for the tip!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

September 20, 2013, 05:08:59 PM

The 2 MJ's have been discussed, I have been throwing that out since 2009 but no one wants to hear. I do not believe that any is used though by anyone, maybe some doubles are. The two MJ's I meant are actually both really MJ.  There are blogs (see menu) called it takes two to tango, have you read those?

When you say no one wants to hear,do you mean all of us,or what  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused: ?? Well in that case you are wrong,becasue I said the same thing over and over again  :icon_lol: :LolLolLolLol:,but a good portion of people ignore that.Well I guess that it has to be a reason why we as individuals, not think the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 20, 2013, 05:56:39 PM
1.What is your username and has it always been the same?

Snoopy71- It's been the same since day 1

2. What made you look into the hoax and when?

The O2 press picture of MJ I saw about a week after he "died".  I felt something was “off” about it and started digging on the internet. Started on another death hoax site - got a "mysterious" PM from a member there asking me to research something and found my way here as a result.  I've been over here ever since.  :icon_e_wink:

3. What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

Get out of the “lime-light” away from the media and pay off some debts. Plus a health/sanity break!

4. Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

MJ (of course), his children, the Estate, Dr. Murray, a few trusted staff people….possibly FBI/CIA (not sure)...I think members of the family knowing came later.

5. Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Nope. MJ can still accomplish what he wants living in anonymity (death) without the glare of the media (age gracefully). It would only be a comeback for the sake of the fans. His true fans would never forget him anyway, so what would be the point of coming back?

6. Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I doubt it...but just in case

What’s up Mike?!

7. How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.
Actual planning....maybe 1978 or so?  :icon_e_confused:  I think his "manifesto" was the first step. :ghsdf:

8. Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

The 6 months prior to the O2 announcement

9. Which part of the hoax do you like less?

People profiting from others hoax research work....also sometimes feeling like we're “lab rats” or some type of science experiment.

10. What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

Couldn’t say, don’t watch them- only because it’s usually someone’s interpretation of something.

11. Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

Not sure – something did seem odd (it’s why I started digging)

12. What old topic should be discussed again you think?

See question #8

13. If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

1.   We never saw a body (in the casket)
2.   The prediction in the tabloids  that he’d be dead in 6 months
3.   The 911 call / paramedic didn’t recognize MJ

14. Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

I'm not telling in open forum...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

15. What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

Larry King:”He’s still dead right?", Michael's "penguin dance" in TII, Arnold Kleins pitiful rants, Jermaine's...well, (just Jermaine in general), and LaToya when she's acting "kooky".

16. Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?
I'd be curious to know how many people on here work for TMZ, Sony... or are actually related to the Jacksons in some way.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:32:05 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions