~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the Video the Project MKUltra was mentioned...i found something on wiki....it's about mind controll.....

This is in german....sorry...but shocking if true :

Did you ever read my blog about mind control?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

Look at all the Videos from Pronunciation Book:

Stops at 77 and goes from there on with words??
So in 5 day's something is going to happen,and this goes on until 77 day's after the number 77?
Busy day's ahead i supose?

Some Videos are longer and he speaks about this and that.......maybee interesting ?

I found this video..You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the Video the Project MKUltra was mentioned...i found something on wiki....it's about mind controll.....

This is in german....sorry...but shocking if true :

Did you ever read my blog about mind control?

Hy Souza,

yes, i have and at that time i bought the first books about it, but isn't it so unbelievable that your Feelings are going back and forth ? My heart cries nooooooo, thats agaist all human rights and witch ppl are able to be so horrible ? It's like 9/11.....i have to separate Feelings from Facts and it hurts.

I thought it is time to mention it again and not Focus on the Person in the Video...more in that he told.

Greetings and god bless you !

Sorry the hp breaks down every now and then....i have Problems to post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

Look at all the Videos from Pronunciation Book:

Stops at 77 and goes from there on with words??
So in 5 day's something is going to happen,and this goes on until 77 day's after the number 77?
Busy day's ahead i supose?

May I take a guess? ---> US attacks Syria & WWIII is born.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

bec

It's obviously bullshit. Anyone with something to say and who is worried about being censored and removed doesn't start with a teaser trailer with the rest of the info "coming soon!" What, so that TPTB have ample opportunity to remove the tape and him? Dumb. Can't believe anyone is falling for this.

Bec, I thought about that, but with the releasing (legit or not) of the vid, he has also put Wiesner in a difficult position, the man receives thousands of emails and messages on his facebook and I can imagine that people are going to be mad at him for not speaking up. Since Wiesner don't want to comment yet (and thus deny or admit that it was his voice), I doubt that it's fake, especially if it were only an attention-grabbing joke by someone. I think Wiesner immediately would have denied that it were his and Michael's voices then.

It may well be MJ's voice.  I actually tend to believe it is MJ. It's still fake. I don't believe a word of these voicemail messages and recorded phone convo's where MJ is talking about all these mysterious bad guys. I think he's playing everyone for a fool. It's excellent drama. He knew this stuff would make the rounds eventually. It's like those Rabbi tapes. He calls people up, says a bunch of bullshit, then dies, and sits back to see who sells n leaks what. Sting.

But for WHAT purposes???? If he was fooling everybody for years and years, there is no reason for a comeback, because who is gonna believe a single word that comes out of his mouth then? And what about Wiesner who got dragged in this, probably involuntarily?

For entertainment purposes (or infotainment if you prefer). It's a live action Moonwalker. The bad guys are after him! But he fools them in the end and gets the last laugh because... he is alive, The End.

Seeing is believing. No one will need to believe a word he says because he need not say anything. He needs to just show up. And if people don't believe he is the real MJ, well, that's ok too. The ultimate forever mystery. Let people forever be not sure. He's a man of mystery; MJ the illusionist, it's a magic trick, do your eyes deceive you?

And what about Wiesner? Who cares? Maybe he's an accomplice. Maybe he's a snake being flushed out by his very own behavior; of having confidential calls with a "close friend" and then turning around and selling them or leaking them to the media after his "friend"s death. Who knows? It's all part of the mystery that is MJ.

I dunno. Makes perfect sense to me. You just have to look at it from a different perspective n then it all comes together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I know it's too much, but i ask for help.....i have rearly Problems to understand....something that starts 1994...i don't know why, but i have tears in my eyes by watching this.

If there is a member who has the time.....can anyone please write down what was said ? Then i can translate it to understand....written english isn't such a Problem. I believe that the Video is importent.

I would be very thankfull if someone can do this and i am sure not only me .

Thanks so much !
 :bearhug:

go to vid - press the youtube button (this will take u to the you tube site - press the cc button - press the english
(automatic captions).  u will then get what he says in text.

while on youtube site u can type in cathy o'brien.  vids will show her giving lectures on her experiences while u wait on the book.  be sure to look @ the vid about her GYN EXAM....EVIL PERSONIFIED !!  IT'S HORRIBLE WHAT IS DONE TO BABIES & SMALL CHILDREN TO GET THEIR BRAINS TO DECOMPARTMENTALIZE. just search  & u will find other victims of mk ultra- child trafficking & pedophillia.   also, again press cc button if u need text words
Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:19:27 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know it's too much, but i ask for help.....i have rearly Problems to understand....something that starts 1994...i don't know why, but i have tears in my eyes by watching this.

If there is a member who has the time.....can anyone please write down what was said ? Then i can translate it to understand....written english isn't such a Problem. I believe that the Video is importent.

I would be very thankfull if someone can do this and i am sure not only me .

Thanks so much !
 :bearhug:
It's coming. I will type it out.

i've explained to her how to get the vid with closed captions. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I posed the possibility on the Above Top Secret thread on this subject that Robert Conners was Michael Jackson and produced photos of Michael getting his make up for his part as Mayor in Ghosts.  A contributor provided the following face analysis as further evidence.  The ear and nose discrepancies can easily be explained by the use of prostheses.  The eye and mouth placements are compelling, IMHO.  His comments are interesting as well: 

With those masks on, this could very well be MJ himself.
None of the ears line up not even his own.
Only the voice is then too well done.
Mmm so maybe it is MJ. Fans would eat any lie.
Preparing a spectaculous comeback.
Wonder if dying and then coming back, doing
something like that would be punishable.
Probably his only friend left is his plastic surgeon

Here's the link to the thread.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

while on youtube site u can type in cathy o'brien.  vids will show her giving lectures on her experiences while u wait on the book.  be sure to look @ the vid about her GYN EXAM....EVIL PERSONIFIED !!  IT'S HORRIBLE WHAT IS DONE TO BABIES & SMALL CHILDREN TO GET THEIR BRAINS TO DECOMPARTMENTALIZE. just search  & u will find other victims of mk ultra- child trafficking & pedophillia.   also, again press cc button if u need text words

Did you know that Cathy o'Brien wrote in her book about Michael and his brothers? It's horrible and I don't see that someone like Cathy should lie about this. I really believe we don't know half of how much Michael has suffered and I feel awful about what people are doing to children and each other without any conscience.

EDIT: I' m sorry, I meant Bryce Taylor, another mind control victim, and the book she wrote.
Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:53:47 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Jos

I posed the possibility on the Above Top Secret thread on this subject that Robert Conners was Michael Jackson and produced photos of Michael getting his make up for his part as Mayor in Ghosts.  A contributor provided the following face analysis as further evidence.  The ear and nose discrepancies can easily be explained by the use of prostheses.  The eye and mouth placements are compelling, IMHO.  His comments are interesting as well: 

With those masks on, this could very well be MJ himself.
None of the ears line up not even his own.
Only the voice is then too well done.
Mmm so maybe it is MJ. Fans would eat any lie.
Preparing a spectaculous comeback.
Wonder if dying and then coming back, doing
something like that would be punishable.
Probably his only friend left is his plastic surgeon

Here's the link to the thread.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well done posting that  :th_bravo:

I wonder / hope they will look into this whole MJ Hoax idea, themselves.
Would be nice if they can  "spread the news" a little :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Wow I have remained speechless!!  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Wow I have remained speechless!!  :icon_e_confused:

+ 1  :icon_e_surprised:  Really speechless !!!!  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Did you know that Cathy o'Brien wrote in her book about Michael and his brothers? It's horrible and I don't see that someone like Cathy should lie about this. I really believe we don't know half of how much Michael has suffered and I feel awful about what people are doing to children and each other without any conscience.

Whistle Blower Laurel Aston Ex CIA Oprative Child Trafficking Victim Exposes Human Slavery Networks

EDIT: I' m sorry, I meant Bryce Taylor, another mind control victim, and the book she wrote.

yes i've listen to bryce taylor on you tube.   i just listened to laurel aston's interview.  in it she spoke on michael, joe & his brothers & sisters.  she stated michael DID NOT sell out his soul.  if u are interested   svali   is another good interview to listen to, if u haven't already.  also, type in-   'mind control victim breaks free - scary'    listen to what she is saying - TOTALLY OFF THE CHART!!  but in this world who knows?  i just pray one day th@ evil gets what evil deserves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's September 23rd... Let's see if this guy's "threats" materialize.  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

It's September 23rd... Let's see if this guy's "threats" materialize.  :icon_rolleyes:

Yes ,of course it will materialize  :icon_rolleyes: ,just like Murray's nuclear bomb threat   :icon_lol:   :icon_e_surprised: . BTW this guy way of speaking ,resembles strikingly with that of Murray,so maybe that was his nuclear bomb  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions