becTopic starter

Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 18, 2013, 10:27:25 AM
Then the info must not be that important because in matters of survival, timing is of the essence.

And again if he's sitting idle and biding his time then by appearances he is no threat to TPTB's power structure so why would they bother with some elaborate scheme that takes years and vast resources to get rid of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 18, 2013, 10:37:23 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then the info must not be that important because in matters of survival, timing is of the essence.

And again if he's sitting idle and biding his time then by appearances he is no threat to TPTB's power structure so why would they bother with some elaborate scheme that takes years and vast resources to get rid of him.

MJ is just badass and not easy to get rid off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 18, 2013, 11:04:47 AM
Ok but again, what makes him such a threat to TPTB that they would go through such a long and expensive (and unsuccessful to date) campaign to remove him?

Besides that, he's still branded a child molester who got away by the vast majority of people so what threat is he really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 18, 2013, 12:07:32 PM
Ok but again, what makes him such a threat to TPTB that they would go through such a long and expensive (and unsuccessful to date) campaign to remove him?

Besides that, he's still branded a child molester who got away by the vast majority of people so what threat is he really?

You just answered your own question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 18, 2013, 10:37:40 PM
No, I don't think I did. He's very little threat since he's still branded a kid toucher so TPTB would waste an extraordinary amount of time n resources towards eliminating him? That makes no sense. This whole plot line never made any sense to me in 4 years and it still doesn't. I gave TS heaps of trouble needling at him on this topic and he never was able to provide any satisfactory answers. That usually means something is BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 19, 2013, 03:40:53 AM
Then why not get a whole army of kids accusing MJ of chi-mo. And why not child rape. Why stop with a fairly benign single accusation of simple molestation?

Because rape leaves actual visible damage, child molestation is a 'who do you believe?' game adn they thought they could win this with some fucked up, money greedy idiots' testimonies.

TPTB have everything to fear of MJ in my opinion. I believe he played dumb for a long time but gathered more info all of us combined can take in. I bet he has lots of evidence of this shit going on. It is highly doubtful this is really Robert Conners, but what he is saying is true (although I don't believe 2Pac is actually dead and might bam before MJ if MJ doesn't hurry the fuck up). It is unimportant whether or not the video is staged, it is about the publicity it gets and the information it contains. We'll see what will be 'leaked' Monday, gonna be interesting.

I do agree with you that TPTB are afraid about MJ's info gathered through years of investigation that's why I think TPTB wanted to remove MJ from the face of the earth, MJ was annoying to them the same way Diana was annoying to British Monarchy specially Queen Elizabeth (because she was the humanitarian, the beautiful, the good person and started a romance with a muslim)  doesn't it sound familiar?? but Diana was not that clever and witty as MJ is---> lucky him.

Btw the rest of info will be leaked next Monday Sep 23rd, isn't it when AEG trial will finish and we will learn the final verdict??

Ps: isn't it suspicious that Diana's case has been reopened after 16 years?? 1+6=7

lol im sorry that made me laugh - you made it sound like The Queen is one of those old fashioned Monarchs who cries "off with her head!!"  :LolLolLolLol:

I can honestly tell you as a British citizen, our monarchy is very unlikely to be sneakily ordering the assassination of one of their own lol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2013, 04:43:02 AM
Bec said....
Ok, why would TPTB want MJ dead?

Many reasons.
He refused to be a puppet.
His message in lifestyle and lyrically was not condusive to TPTB agenda.
Then there was the blatant in their face routine at the end of Black or White and it seemed the gloves were off from that point.
MJ called them out publicly with TDRCAU. They weren't happy.
Also all the time Michael spent on the phone with Diana. Their phones would have been tapped. What exactly did she tell him that made him such a threat that they had to try and destroy any credibility  through the media lynching and public brain washing that ensued . The false allegations were set up to discredit him and divert all his attention to fighting for his life and drain his financial resources  while the world were force fed every humiliating morsel via the media, one of the tentacles  of TPTB .

Interesting that you talk about child molestation allegations and the fact that she talked to him on the phone about who knows what  :suspect: .Maybe, Diana told Mike,that she and Dodi were ready to expose a large pedophilia ring in England with ties to the royal family  :icon_eek: . And that's why they were killed not because Dodi was a muslim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 19, 2013, 04:00:31 PM
It doesn't make sense that TPTB consider him such a threat that he requires so many resources over decades devoted to eliminating him. What has he done that is threatening to their power structure? Spread a message of love? Plenty of artists do that. JB, Kaity Perry, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney for decades, now Mackilmore, countless others. MJ is not unique in his message to love each other and respect the planet. So what is so threatening about MJ that requires such a long and elaborate campaign to so s l o w l y rub him out?

WHO could be a such a threat for the power structure of EVIL, that this evil corrupted him for years?  Is it possible that Michael ('I'm not saying I'm Jesus, I'm not saying that') really was a gift from God (like LaToya said) or 'Michael knows who he is' (like Janet said).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 20, 2013, 10:55:07 AM

Can this be one of the proofs that MJ staged the death hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

September 20, 2013, 11:31:14 AM

Thanks for posting the video. I'm sorry but this dude was rambling and incoherent throughout to the point of distraction. My advice to those who have yet to watch it: fast forward through the first two-thirds. His first couple of points are shoddy, you could explain them away with camera angles and topography, but DAT BUILDING. In his own words, That's some scary shit.

But if we assume that MJ is dead, does a staged funeral matter? If MJ were really dead, maybe enough money could have bought one afternoon's privacy, and they shot this video in addition to the actual funeral as a diversion.

But I know that's a weak theory... just thinking of some possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

curls

September 20, 2013, 01:19:57 PM

But if we assume that MJ is dead, does a staged funeral matter? If MJ were really dead, maybe enough money could have bought one afternoon's privacy, and they shot this video in addition to the actual funeral as a diversion.

Yup - a weak theory indeed LOL!!  If MJ had died, I have no doubt the Jackson's could've had a private funeral if that's what they'd wanted (and it would've been a darn sight sooner than 2 months + IMO)- no need for the drama of a 'diversion' video - all that was needed was a post event announcement that he'd been buried in a private funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 20, 2013, 09:27:57 PM
Yup or maybe had a funeral inside.

I never really believed the green screen theory. Considering camera angles n perspective, nothing is really very damning "evidence" of a stage set funeral, in my opinion. I could be wrong but I've watched it a thousand times and it still doesn't get me excited. Van video gets my heart rate up a lot more and I know logically that's no proof of anything.

But just the fact that the funeral was outside... (and after 77 days, with Liberian Girl pics everywhere, and dancers flashing hang 10 and etc etc weirdness) I mean, that's just asking for attention. Not to mention having TMZ there with a live feed. Green screen or no green screen, that burial was the reason the hoax lived on past September 2009. If it had been normal I think most of us would have moved on and our lives might be very different these 4 years later.

But anyway. I think these 8 pages later we have established that MJ=Sony=MJ so the only part of the original topic theory that is inaccurate is the MJ being dead part. Anyone disagree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 20, 2013, 11:09:03 PM
I agree bec, the more we look into this Sony thing, the more I realize MJ got to be working in Collab with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

May 01, 2014, 10:08:38 PM

Thanks for posting the video. I'm sorry but this dude was rambling and incoherent throughout to the point of distraction. My advice to those who have yet to watch it: fast forward through the first two-thirds. His first couple of points are shoddy, you could explain them away with camera angles and topography, but DAT BUILDING. In his own words, That's some scary shit.

i have pictures that i posted at some time on here that prove this is correct.  i think i still have them on my hard drive some place. he is right about the placement of the fork in the road its way down past where they were at.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions