RK

Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 09, 2013, 07:35:03 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh i love this post. Finally one saying Sony may be part of it.

what i think is even more "dark" but i guess business can be that dark.

- You cannot fool Sony, it's too big to avoid them. You can only DEAL with them.

- Death might be the most valuable event of such a music icon. It BRINGS MONEY

So, i would like to apologize for saying so if i am wrong but i already said it before and apologized before : it came to my mind that MJ may not hoax his death to sell more discs, but he may have sold his death to Sony.
It would be the biggest music industry contract, including death, funeral, interviews, staged controversy, tribute movie (TII) post mortem albums, all fueling this "all in the box" project.

I know it would sound pretty strange MJ would deal such stuff, but i feel he would.

Sorry Michael, had to speak my mind.

I really liked your post @whatyourheartsays. This theory has merit, but the one thing it won't do or bring about is vindication for his tattered reputation since the chi-mo allegations. I've always thought that getting justice  for the inhumanity of what he was falsely labelled would be very high on his 'to do' list.
And @Bec....great thread . It feels like we're back doing what our forum was made to do.  Thanks. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 09, 2013, 09:05:14 PM
Let's point out some things that make this theory absurd :) :

1) the hoax is mainly based on what happened on june 25th and if MJ is rly dead and the whole hoax is just Sony's idea then how can you explain the 911 call, the weird behaviour of paramedics, the ambulance photo (obviously photoshop), the odd helicopter transporting the body etc etc and then the hoax is also visible through the autopsy that makes no sense at all, the contradictions of doctors, Joseph instead of Joe etc etc - how could Sony arrange this without being directly involved in MJ's death? Bcs those things are clearly prepared in advance...

2) We all know the trials are also a part of the hoax (especially Murray's one) - is Sony also behind it? Because the toys in the courtroom clearly indicate that there's something odd going on... Will they go so far in the idea of a hoax to actually set up a court case, pay the juges and the witnesses?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 10, 2013, 02:15:43 AM
Leaving Sony aside for now (I've convinced myself they're not the hoax starters anyway), the real issue to be discussed is the 'MJ is Dead' part of bec's title. Like was said at
the start of this thread, back to basics.

So, let me have a go (in red) at debunking Susie's points:

1) the hoax is mainly based on what happened on june 25th and if MJ is rly dead and the whole hoax is
just Sony's idea then how can you explain the 911 call,
There were so many versions of the 911 call 'released', bits added, bits taken away, that it's impossible to know the content of the 'real' one.

the weird behaviour of paramedics,
What weird behaviour was that then?

the ambulance photo (obviously photoshop),
Hmm, need longer to think about this one! But if we're trying to link Sony to all this, then surely they have all the footage/pics/expertise etc needed to hastily put this together.

the odd helicopter transporting the body etc etc
Live footage, as a story unfolds, weird things happen!

and then the hoax is also visible through the autopsy that makes no sense at all, the
contradictions of doctors,
An ethical attempt to give MJ some privacy, by not releasing or giving accurate reports.

Joseph instead of Joe etc etc
A simple understandable mistake, people are usually given the long version of a name.

- how could Sony arrange this without being directly involved in MJ's death? Bcs
those things are clearly prepared in advance...
The ambulance pic is the only thing on this list that needed to be produced quickly - I can't see that any needed to be prepared in advance of June 25th.

2) We all know the trials are also a part of the hoax (especially Murray's one) - is
Sony also behind it? Because the toys in the courtroom clearly indicate
that there's something odd going on... Will they go so far in the idea
of a hoax to actually set up a court case, pay the juges and the
witnesses?
Point is, we're claiming MJ has done these things. Can we honestly say no-one else could have or would have?  Aren't we all painfully aware of court cases that have been a total 'set-up'?

Disclaimer: Trying to look with a beginner's eyes and mind! I don't necessarily believe the arguments just outlined!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 10, 2013, 02:18:38 AM
I'll debunk bec's theory with only one sentence because all these pros and contras give me a real head ache ! !

A mother would never use her son's death to gain money! Never ever!! If MJ really died, then Mrs. K's grief would prevent her from participating in that hoax.

Anyone in the family could do it, his own children can be manipulated, except his own mother! As she's been participating in the hoax and has also a role to play, then this means that her son lives! A mother is a blessing from God. No one would care for anyone except his own mother.

End of story!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

September 10, 2013, 02:53:59 AM
Regarding Paris: sure there's a thousand reasons. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I just mean that I do not wish to make her attempted suicide fit in with our death hoax theories because I believe the two are completely unrelated. JMO.

I'll debunk bec's theory with only one sentence because all these pros and contras give me a real head ache ! !

A mother would never use her son's death to gain money! Never ever!! If MJ really died, then Mrs. K's grief would prevent her from participating in that hoax.

Anyone in the family could do it, his own children can be manipulated, except his own mother! As she's been participating in the hoax and has also a role to play, then this means that her son lives! A mother is a blessing from God. No one would care for anyone except his own mother.

End of story!

But if the trial is part of Sony's hoax, then wouldn't KJ be standing to gain from it, as she is asking for monetary restitution?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

bugsy

September 10, 2013, 04:35:18 AM
I understand that i'm most likely unwelcome here now  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

But I wanted to interject some thoughts.

I believe the main thing Non-believers really find it hard to believe it's a hoax is because of all the legal things.

1. The Coroner signing off on the death certificate
2. The amount of police that were there for crowd control the day of the memorial
3. The Autopsy report, signed to say it was true/declaration.
4. The documentation that's filed with the supreme court and the case number being on their website.
5. Conrad Murrays Licenses being found on the medical board websites
6. The swat team searching Murrays medical offices
7. Elissa Fleaks reports
8. The real Judge, Baliffs and court room
9. The legally filed appeals of Conrad Murray
10. The Katherine Jackson Vs Aeg legally filed documents.

The list goes on.

Who has the connections to gain this kind of cooperation? Either there is federal involvement or someone owes someone a favor, someone who knows people in those higher places that that organize it.

Has background profiles been done on the 'players' that Michael Jackson was around/involved with before and on juen 2009? Their histories, who they know, where they worked? It might yeild some answers to the hows on the legal aspect of it.

the strangeness of everything else leads to his alive, but the hurdle is How did they manage to pull up all the legal stop signs that ordinarily could not be done?

Thanks for taking the time in reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

September 10, 2013, 09:07:58 AM
Quote from: curls link=topic=24082.msg446860#msg446860 d

Joseph instead of Joe etc etc
[color=red
A simple understandable mistake, people are usually given the long version of a name.[/color]

[/b]

@curls Can you plz explain what you mean?You're right: "People are useally given the long version of a name" But Both La toya and Jermaine has confirmed that MJ middle name is Joe. What makes me suspicious if Mj's middle name really is Joe is: that this information was given to us after june 25 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

curls

September 10, 2013, 09:54:31 AM
@Billie J, I mean that for people filling out forms it'd be an easy mistake to make, to write Joseph instead of Joe, because people do usually have the longer version of a name as their legal name. I know that from a hoax point of view, if Joe is MJ's middle name, the use of Joseph voids all these 'official' documents, but from the devil's advocate stance I was coming from, I was explaining it could be a simple mistake, nothing more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 10, 2013, 10:02:47 AM
@Deactivated, I don't know who you are, but those are good questions.  Can we say that MJ himself had the connections needed? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 10, 2013, 12:01:49 PM
Oh i love this post. Finally one saying Sony may be part of it.

Whatyourheartsays, others have written about this possibility before on this forum, one of them MJonmind. But it was mostly ignored or rejected. There is a blog with a lot of information about (the possibility) of Sony's role in this. If you are interested, let me know!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 10, 2013, 12:28:09 PM
but don't you guys think anything could've been manipulated after june 25 by sony if they really wanted to, given that they have all the wherewithal needed for such manipulation? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

September 10, 2013, 01:13:14 PM
There has to be a motive for anyone to do anything. I haven't seen anyone come up with a convincing motive for Sony to be behind the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 10, 2013, 01:43:40 PM
I'm thinking, it can be to reveal some 'fake' MJ, someone who looks exactly like him, but is not in reality, and then make some bucks. Make that 'fake' MJ anti-christ or that kind of figure. 

I mean to pull of something like this needs huge influence on people from various areas/fields. If MJ is behind this hoax, then I think he is teamed up with Sony.

But if it's not MJ's hoax, then it's the above scenario I'm thinking of.

I don't have proofs to back it up of-course. Just letting my imagination run wild.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

becTopic starter

September 10, 2013, 05:15:24 PM
There has to be a motive for anyone to do anything. I haven't seen anyone come up with a convincing motive for Sony to be behind the hoax.

An excellent point.

Not to mention, does anyone one when Sony bought the rights to TII? Prior to that this was an AEG gig.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

angel

September 10, 2013, 10:54:32 PM

An excellent point.

Not to mention, does anyone one when Sony bought the rights to TII? Prior to that this was an AEG gig.

Sony submitted the highest bid for the rehearsal footage somewhere around the week of July 20, 2009, according to a Los Angeles Times article. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions