RK

Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead
September 17, 2013, 12:36:21 PM
@Thriller. yes  true...but THEY didn't know that at the time.  He came back to the states to set it into motion.  Moving the pieces into play for the check mate.
Anyhow enough about my tangent on  TPTB  and back to why Sony couldn't have initiated the hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 17, 2013, 04:42:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec said....
Ok, why would TPTB want MJ dead?

Many reasons.
He refused to be a puppet.
His message in lifestyle and lyrically was not condusive to TPTB agenda.
Then there was the blatant in their face routine at the end of Black or White and it seemed the gloves were off from that point.
MJ called them out publicly with TDRCAU. They weren't happy.
Also all the time Michael spent on the phone with Diana. Their phones would have been tapped. What exactly did she tell him that made him such a threat that they had to try and destroy any credibility  through the media lynching and public brain washing that ensued . The false allegations were set up to discredit him and divert all his attention to fighting for his life and drain his financial resources  while the world were force fed every humiliating morsel via the media, one of the tentacles  of TPTB .
When  Michael , who being  a black man had the audacity to buy the Beatles catalogue, I think that   marked  the timing of the beginning of this war. 

edit....sorry. Posted before reading the rest of Bec's post......So I'll go  with 'unfinished business'. Who knows what MJ might say when on stage with the  O2 arena full of adoring fans hanging on his every word. He might just still have enough fight inside to want to even up the playing field again.  Any one who sticks it to them through a vid like TDRCAU after the threat of the chandler saga is a fighter by nature and from the past they knew he wouldn't just  lie down and take it. There is always the possibility while living  that he may talk. I wonder if MJ made tapes of his convo's with Dianna?

After the "05 trial T-Mez told Michael to get out of the states and he did as we know. We heard very little from him right up till the time he arrived back and then it picked up where it left off pre exile, gaining momentum till death hoax day which rocked the planet like some nuclear blast and when everybody had recovered from the shell shock of grief and remorse, we find ourselves here 4 years later still. Now that's some power for a washed up entertainer who had zero cultural influence.  No....I say he was still a threat and they knew it.

You have hit the nail on the head RK.
Thanks for making my homework, lol, yes you are right with all the list you have just posted but I would add that TPTB/ILLuminati don't like good/humanitarian/philanthropist people and although Michael was hit with those chimo that was not enough for them, all they wanted was to annihilate Michael after he was found innocent from the last chimo in 2005 so for them Michael was the winner, I am sure Michael was in danger and had death threats and there was a conspiracy against him the same way Diana had and finally died because nobody believes that was just an accident but a very well planned conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

becTopic starter

September 17, 2013, 10:38:51 PM
Then why not get a whole army of kids accusing MJ of chi-mo. And why not child rape. Why stop with a fairly benign single accusation of simple molestation? They're TPTB, they can do anything. Including influence dozens of children and their parents to accuse MJ. Shit, why stop there, why not MK ultra all of them into believing that they really were raped, makes for more convincing testimony if your witness has been brain washed n programmed. Certainly more credible then one bad witness accuser who's testimony was full of holes n inconsistencies and can't tell a straight story.

One random video hits youtube and suddenly everyone rallies round a theory that was largely abandoned years ago due to lack of evidence.

Princess Diana died years ago. Why would they kill her off over night with a car crash and yet to kill MJ it requires decades and a super elaborate covert multi tiered operation to take him down. Instead of staging a car accident they have to frame him for child molestation. Which fails, so then 4 years later they have to send some doctor to gain his trust for months before giving him an overdose of anesthetic which is totally negligent btw, setting up the doctor to have to go to jail for 4 years, which they have to compensate him for enough so that he won't talk about it and blow their cover, even though they're TPTB and can do anything and have fingers in all government entities and can make anything legal that they want, yet for some reason they felt the need to placate MJ fans with a jail term for the guilty party even though it took 10 years to "get osama bin laden" who they framed for killing 3000 people. This makes no sense. And btw, TPTB are all powerful, they supposedly arranged the death of all sorts of powerful public figures over the years yet for some reason MJ escapes them time n time again. he must be a super hero. Or at least more powerful the TPTB and if that's the case, what would he be afraid of?

Every celebrity in Hollywood has stalkers and they all become known to the FBI sooner or later. MJ isn't special in that department or unusual. Stalkers aren't just rabid fans, they send death threats n etc, which is when they get the attention of the FBI. I believe there is an entire department that deals with celebrity stalkers. The 333 pages of FBI files had about 3 paragraphs on threats made against MJ. That's far from a big deal.

MJ doesn't need a stadium full of fans to make a statement. All he needs is a YouTube channel and he will be in contact with legions more fans then would ever have been able to see him perform at the O2. Instantly, with thousands of people. 10's of thousands. At a concert he would make a statement to a few thousand people, and then have to wait for the next show etc. That's not very efficient if you have important information that threatens TPTB. Besides, if he did have important info to share, what's he waiting for? Seriously? MJ has crucial info to our survival against TPTB and he's playing hoax games for 4 years? I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 17, 2013, 11:29:39 PM
Agreed,  there's always internet if one has to reveal. Michael could have used any one of the legitimate accounts and posted everything he wanted. 

And if TBTP really wanted to kill MJ, they would have done that way before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

RK

September 17, 2013, 11:38:55 PM
Today's estimates of the worth of the Sony ATV catalog is between 2-4 billion dollars. I think the goal was to try and force MJ into a corner financially to make him sell it. Hence all the legal drama in his life.  Just offing him like they did to others wouldn't get this result as the catalog would still remain in the hands of his heirs.  They needed to syphon off his finances and leave him bled  financially dry and against the ropes to try and force him to sell it.

There are records also of Diana  voicing her fears about a plot  to have her assasinated.
I've always held to the illuminati theory, and still do. Just haven't bothered to rehash it as we discussed it all very early in the hoax.

edit to add....I don't think the purpose of the hoax was to have us playing games for years here on line. Perhaps we were led astray a bit there. It's been an education. A wake up call. To be forwarned is to be prepared. The world as we now know it is about to change. Lets not be asleep while it happens under our noses. There is a new world order coming. If not sooner, then later. That is why I have believed in the BAM. We need the blast of an MJ BAM to grab the attention of those still sleeping to get them to see what many of us have seen because of this hoax journey.  As much as I think that Michael needed to get away, this hoax has been pulled for all of us. TII said it was "For The Fans". I guess he really does love us more.
Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 11:55:33 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 18, 2013, 12:00:54 AM
Hi RK, if I read your posts correctly , you are saying Sony wanted MJ to sell his share of ATV catalogue?
But they had other options. Why should they help MJ in a death hoax [ I know this is still under discussion, and hence this thread. But we all know Sony got to be helping MJ]

You know how big people have a way to get what they want., :icon_e_confused:
btw, i do believe existence of TPTB, but im not sure of the other stuff relating to it.
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:02:27 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

becTopic starter

September 18, 2013, 12:08:47 AM
They're TPTB. They control everything. They have nothing to fear from MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 18, 2013, 08:18:12 AM
Then why not get a whole army of kids accusing MJ of chi-mo. And why not child rape. Why stop with a fairly benign single accusation of simple molestation? They're TPTB, they can do anything. Including influence dozens of children and their parents to accuse MJ. Shit, why stop there, why not MK ultra all of them into believing that they really were raped, makes for more convincing testimony if your witness has been brain washed n programmed. Certainly more credible then one bad witness accuser who's testimony was full of holes n inconsistencies and can't tell a straight story.

One random video hits youtube and suddenly everyone rallies round a theory that was largely abandoned years ago due to lack of evidence.

Princess Diana died years ago. Why would they kill her off over night with a car crash and yet to kill MJ it requires decades and a super elaborate covert multi tiered operation to take him down. Instead of staging a car accident they have to frame him for child molestation. Which fails, so then 4 years later they have to send some doctor to gain his trust for months before giving him an overdose of anesthetic which is totally negligent btw, setting up the doctor to have to go to jail for 4 years, which they have to compensate him for enough so that he won't talk about it and blow their cover, even though they're TPTB and can do anything and have fingers in all government entities and can make anything legal that they want, yet for some reason they felt the need to placate MJ fans with a jail term for the guilty party even though it took 10 years to "get osama bin laden" who they framed for killing 3000 people. This makes no sense. And btw, TPTB are all powerful, they supposedly arranged the death of all sorts of powerful public figures over the years yet for some reason MJ escapes them time n time again. he must be a super hero. Or at least more powerful the TPTB and if that's the case, what would he be afraid of?

Every celebrity in Hollywood has stalkers and they all become known to the FBI sooner or later. MJ isn't special in that department or unusual. Stalkers aren't just rabid fans, they send death threats n etc, which is when they get the attention of the FBI. I believe there is an entire department that deals with celebrity stalkers. The 333 pages of FBI files had about 3 paragraphs on threats made against MJ. That's far from a big deal.

MJ doesn't need a stadium full of fans to make a statement. All he needs is a YouTube channel and he will be in contact with legions more fans then would ever have been able to see him perform at the O2. Instantly, with thousands of people. 10's of thousands. At a concert he would make a statement to a few thousand people, and then have to wait for the next show etc. That's not very efficient if you have important information that threatens TPTB. Besides, if he did have important info to share, what's he waiting for? Seriously? MJ has crucial info to our survival against TPTB and he's playing hoax games for 4 years? I don't think so.

and what are the concrete evidence that MJ is dead? will encourage them to think we still living?
we are here discussing, about MJ died, then what happened to all the research and were made discuciones here?
Anyone can give an opinion on the facts, but none of us can say without a doubt that MJ is dead.
In fact, most of us believe that MJ lives, we'll be wrong about some theories or assumptions, but this forum has been created with the idea of a hoax.
Bec, the debate that has arisen, this being answered, with everything that was until now, no one will give you concrete evidence of MJ dead or alive, you can discuss who participated in the hoax, if the powers that be, illuminati or whoever demons are, but I do not think concrete evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 18, 2013, 08:51:04 AM
Then why not get a whole army of kids accusing MJ of chi-mo. And why not child rape. Why stop with a fairly benign single accusation of simple molestation?

Because rape leaves actual visible damage, child molestation is a 'who do you believe?' game adn they thought they could win this with some fucked up, money greedy idiots' testimonies.

TPTB have everything to fear of MJ in my opinion. I believe he played dumb for a long time but gathered more info all of us combined can take in. I bet he has lots of evidence of this shit going on. It is highly doubtful this is really Robert Conners, but what he is saying is true (although I don't believe 2Pac is actually dead and might bam before MJ if MJ doesn't hurry the fuck up). It is unimportant whether or not the video is staged, it is about the publicity it gets and the information it contains. We'll see what will be 'leaked' Monday, gonna be interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 18, 2013, 09:34:36 AM
Ok good point. But then why not a whole army of kids accusing MJ of molestation. That's how every other high profile child molestation case goes. Multiple victims. Ends up being a slam dunk. In MJ's case there was a single accuser who was a bad witness. Makes no sense. If TPTB set up 2003 accusations to "get" MJ, they sure did a crappy half assed job.That doesn't make sense to me.

And again, if MJ knows something that's important to our survival against TPTB, why so silent for so long? He has a platform, always has since the invention of the internet. If he had something to say you would think he would have said it, long ago. Showmanship n theatrical timing have no place in public service messages that concern life n death. 

Additionally, why not just kill him off and then MK ultra his heirs into selling the catalog? Be a lot easier and more efficient then this circus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 18, 2013, 09:42:33 AM
Then why not get a whole army of kids accusing MJ of chi-mo. And why not child rape. Why stop with a fairly benign single accusation of simple molestation?

Because rape leaves actual visible damage, child molestation is a 'who do you believe?' game adn they thought they could win this with some fucked up, money greedy idiots' testimonies.

TPTB have everything to fear of MJ in my opinion. I believe he played dumb for a long time but gathered more info all of us combined can take in. I bet he has lots of evidence of this shit going on. It is highly doubtful this is really Robert Conners, but what he is saying is true (although I don't believe 2Pac is actually dead and might bam before MJ if MJ doesn't hurry the fuck up). It is unimportant whether or not the video is staged, it is about the publicity it gets and the information it contains. We'll see what will be 'leaked' Monday, gonna be interesting.

I do agree with you that TPTB are afraid about MJ's info gathered through years of investigation that's why I think TPTB wanted to remove MJ from the face of the earth, MJ was annoying to them the same way Diana was annoying to British Monarchy specially Queen Elizabeth (because she was the humanitarian, the beautiful, the good person and started a romance with a muslim)  doesn't it sound familiar?? but Diana was not that clever and witty as MJ is---> lucky him.

Btw the rest of info will be leaked next Monday Sep 23rd, isn't it when AEG trial will finish and we will learn the final verdict??

Ps: isn't it suspicious that Diana's case has been reopened after 16 years?? 1+6=7
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:50:06 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

September 18, 2013, 09:55:14 AM
Ok good point. But then why not a whole army of kids accusing MJ of molestation. That's how every other high profile child molestation case goes. Multiple victims. Ends up being a slam dunk. In MJ's case there was a single accuser who was a bad witness. Makes no sense. If TPTB set up 2003 accusations to "get" MJ, they sure did a crappy half assed job.That doesn't make sense to me.

And again, if MJ knows something that's important to our survival against TPTB, why so silent for so long? He has a platform, always has since the invention of the internet. If he had something to say you would think he would have said it, long ago. Showmanship n theatrical timing have no place in public service messages that concern life n death.

Additionally, why not just kill him off and then MK ultra his heirs into selling the catalog? Be a lot easier and more efficient then this circus.

Come on bec. You don't want  me to  launch off into the "God" factor now.  Not the new Jesus.....Just a man, But a man with unique experiences and information to share for such a time as this.   And still alive by the grace of God.

@thriller. No Sony were their pawns at the time of MJ's gripe with Motolla. I'm  thinking more way up the elitist ladder.
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:10:19 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 18, 2013, 09:56:59 AM

You can't just use any kid you want, it has to be a kid that knows MJ or at least has been at Neverland once or twice because otherwise you have no case at all. Those kids are not all under the control of TPTB, nor are their parents. TPTB might have influence, but it's not as easy as you say now.

He will have a bigger platform after he bams, a HUGE one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 18, 2013, 10:18:32 AM
They're TPTB. They can do anything. Thousands of kids have gone through Neverland over the years. All it takes is one visit to be molested. They aren't very powerful PTB if they can only access one out of thousands of kids, in which case, what real threat are they to all of us? 

Again, if he has important, damaging info against TPTB, why is he playing hoax games for four years? And why is he sitting idle for 4 years prior to "dying". Why has he never breathed a word of this alleged info that is such a threat to them? And if he is dutifully sitting idle and staying mum, how is he a threat at all? Looks like he's playing right along like a good soldier, they ought to be content with that behavior, and consider him still under programming, or at least not much of a threat. It doesn't make sense that TPTB consider him such a threat that he requires so many resources over decades devoted to eliminating him. What has he done that is threatening to their power structure? Spread a message of love? Plenty of artists do that. JB, Kaity Perry, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney for decades, now Mackilmore, countless others. MJ is not unique in his message to love each other and respect the planet. So what is so threatening about MJ that requires such a long and elaborate campaign to so s l o w l y rub him out?

@RK, I thought of that while typing and I thought I'd let someone else bring it up if they chose. You win, lol. I think you'll probably agree that's too "out there" for a debate. In any case not a road we really want to go down, or at least haven't wanted to venture too far in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 18, 2013, 10:23:54 AM
Why has he never breathed a word of this alleged info that is such a threat to them?

Timing is everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions