Weird Articles prior to June 25th 2009
April 19, 2022, 02:31:39 AM
Any one who has looked into the Hoax theory will remember the story Michael only had six months to live along with the wheel chair picture taken by the mysterious National photo group. The last couple of days I've been looking at old stuff from around that time and noticed there were some pretty weird and interesting stories in the Media in retrospect. A lot of these mostly came from TMZ but there a few other outlets too I believe. In January 2009 a TMZ article mentions Michael Jacksons dead body, selling the Beatles Catalogue, and mentions a will You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In April 2009 a story appears on TMZ calling Michael Jackson the invisible Man in the Mirror and claims it looks like he's about to Vanish
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In April 2009 a weird story appears on TMZ claiming Michaels driver was involved in a hit and run collision with an Ambulance that injured the Paramedics, and despite Michael not being in the car at the time of the collision, he's doing well and they want you to know he's OK. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why would you need to know that if he wasn't even involved in the incident? To me I can't help but wonder if this was a subtle hint that Michael would soon apparently die in an accident but he wouldn't really involved in the accident at all.

Also in May 2009 there were lots of contradictory reports some said he was sick others said he was perfectly healthy and energetic, and there were stories about MJ designing illusions for the upcoming Tour and working with illusionists such as David Copperfield, then it was reported Copperfield pulled out over money, and then reported he and Michael never had plans to work together in the first place. Its all very odd all of this. I think it might be worth digging out more articles and making a time line of them, to get a clearer picture of the strange stuff going on before June 25th.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
boAgienessy,
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Weird Articles prior to June 25th 2009
April 26, 2022, 08:25:50 PM
I also think that these articles were deliberately shared with us months before his escape. I mean, how many coincidences until it becomes statistically impossible :P ? TMZ knew about MJ being "dead" even before the official announcement, during a live show they said they know his middle name is Joe, during the years after 2009 they kept posting clue-ish articles, interviews with Murray and many others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions