suspicious mind

Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
August 07, 2012, 02:01:48 PM
now off everyone goes to examine all those mj photos for mask lines!! :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:

edit: no way there has been that level of sophistication with the mask all along. :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:03:39 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 09, 2012, 02:44:35 PM
Guys you can call me a :icon_albino: and a :icon_geek: if you want, but after reading, watching and comparing here in this thread I still can´t see ANY similarities between CM and MJ.  It´s the eyes, they are completely different, I can´t see any similarity, either I´m a jackass or CM just is NOT MJ. But maybe there are two CM´s?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

MissG

August 09, 2012, 02:51:15 PM
I think that our Connie is a real man BUT there is something fishy with the picture we saw of his uncle, which I believe is Connie himself photoshopped. There must be something that Murraysito did in the past, non related to the propofol accident, that we are not aware of, imo.

Conrad´s messages in video are usually kinda Michaelish, or, are we seeing things in a context that the rest of the world do not?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 09, 2012, 03:08:04 PM
I don't think CM is MJ in disguise. I think the eyes do not match (the pictures are not the same angle and the same distance, so anyone could fit in such conditions)

now my idea is that MJ has been EVERYBODY ONCE ! I believe he was Dave Dave on LK show, i believe he was CM on the self made video he did, I even believe he could have been Janet with the man suit, I believe he was blond woman at the memorial.

The thing is : we can never make the point to compare, because he never did it twice. So of cours Dave dave look nothing like the one on LK, of course CM looks different, but i think it's useless to try compare pictures from Dave Dave between each other, and same goes for CM. CM is CM he does exist but i'm SURE CM was MJ at least once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
August 09, 2012, 05:26:27 PM
I don't think CM is MJ in disguise. I think the eyes do not match (the pictures are not the same angle and the same distance, so anyone could fit in such conditions)

now my idea is that MJ has been EVERYBODY ONCE ! I believe he was Dave Dave on LK show, i believe he was CM on the self made video he did, I even believe he could have been Janet with the man suit, I believe he was blond woman at the memorial.

The thing is : we can never make the point to compare, because he never did it twice. So of cours Dave dave look nothing like the one on LK, of course CM looks different, but i think it's useless to try compare pictures from Dave Dave between each other, and same goes for CM. CM is CM he does exist but i'm SURE CM was MJ at least once.

I've thought there was something like this going on also.  Maybe several actors/actresses play several different people.  They are disguised as the "real" person.  For example there is a real DaveDave, a real CM (Robert Earl Carter), a real blond landy but different people are disguised as them at different times.  This is why we can't figure anything out.  Pure Genius !!!!!   Maybe no one plays the same person twice.  Maybe ?   Great Job !!  We're still trying to figure it out after over 3 years.       

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmindTopic starter

August 09, 2012, 08:00:14 PM
Yes I think that's a good explanation, Whatyourheartsays.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

Did anyone notice how his hands look in that pic? :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 30, 2014, 10:41:12 AM

Conrad's hands have nothing to do with Michael's hands:

Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:32:31 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

April 30, 2014, 11:28:46 AM

can you be more specific? :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2014, 11:50:08 AM
If you look at Conrads hands closely in the pic of him wiping his eyes, his hands are very blotchy. Especially the fingers on the right hand. very discolored like MJs hands were during Black or White video. you can't miss it. my eyes are very good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2014, 03:25:22 PM
If you look at Conrads hands closely in the pic of him wiping his eyes, his hands are very blotchy. Especially the fingers on the right hand. very discolored like MJs hands were during Black or White video. you can't miss it. my eyes are very good
[/quote got a pic to look at?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2014, 06:06:44 PM
Maybe actors play more than one part.  For example, Maybe Michael played Murray for a while, Maybe Travis Payne or someone els also played Murray for a few scenes.  Maybe Murray did some part of it himself ???
This way no one can figure anything out and it would be so hysterical.  I don't know if it's true.  It's just an ideas that crossed my mind a few times.

I agree many other than Michael could have played Murray that could count for the difference his height. I don't think that Murray is a real person. how in the heck would anyone be able to do this and still be in jail??? but then again we are unsure if he actually was there or sitting on the beach.
I just can't wait till the truth comes out  :th_bravo:
Michael i hope your having a great life with your children  you deserve it.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions