Re: Important information for all members
September 06, 2013, 06:31:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The other forum is hypocrite as fuck, they say they do not allow disrespect and bashing of others, yet it is ok to do it to me.

With all due respect Souza, this thread has been mainly about bashing Front, whoever he is, and now members are starting to bash each other here. I get that you want to expose trolls and warn us of the dangers of them and show how they have been manipulating those who followed them, I do not consider that 'bashing' when it's done in a general sense and I thank you for that, but it's become too much about one troll. We've all learned a lesson here (or should have by now) and I personally believe this thread should be locked again. We are still running circles around a troll when we should be getting back to research. I know I am free to read elsewhere on the forum but I think as a whole this thread is drawing attention away from the hoax itself. If you disagree, I will accept that you have a good reason and respect your decision. Just thought I'd put my honest opinion out there.

I already locked it but people want to talk about it, so I re-opened it. I would like to see none of this Front stuff on here anymore, but on the other hand I think it's important people know he is a troll and see what he is doing. I already told the members NOT to attack each other here and I believe that will stop by now, since everyone has had the time to chill out. So for now I will leave this open. I do agree that we run in circles, but we have been for years, a couple days extra won't make a difference.

Fair enough Souza. Thanks for hearing me out. I respect your decision to keep this thread open and I hope conversation will naturally shift back to the nuts and bolts of the hoax. In the meantime I'll just feel free to frolic in the other threads...  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

September 06, 2013, 07:40:06 AM
I have only one phrase about Front: "He has his snout in feathers"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 06, 2013, 08:44:00 AM
I will simply say "DELETED" where I delete, sure no problem.

With topics unexplored I mean actual stuff from Michael himself, or from the official media after his 'death'. There is still so much we haven't found simply because we thought there was nothing or because it was too much effort to go through it. His music, videos, evreything. For 2 years the hoax community focused on Pablo videos, Front poems and anything else OTHER people said. I think we should go back 4 years, pretend we don't know shit and start looking at Michael Jackson again. I bet there is tons still unnoticed.

Thanks for your explanation Souza.

Do you have the energy, time and enthusiasm to go through it all again?  Not sure I have at this point, but ... if we are prepared to go back to the beginning, with, I would suggest, plenty of Devil's Advocate thinking, it would certainly clear up the issue at the back of many minds, of whether we are fundamentally afraid to find out we've been wrong all along. From Wiki: 

"In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of debate. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. It can also refer to someone who takes a stance that is seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 06, 2013, 10:07:51 AM
Thanks for re-opening this thread Souza, but i personally feel that there's nothing much left to talk about Front.

He is a troll, sadly some have been cheated on. But that guy doesn't deserve being a topic of discussion anymore.

I don't find any reason why some of the members here need to doubt whether or not there's any hoax after all, though i understand you guys....there definitely is one. At least that's my gut feeling and i'm just gonna go for that.

PS. this thread better be locked?

For 2 years the hoax community focused on Pablo videos, Front poems and anything else OTHER people said. I think we should go back 4 years, pretend we don't know shit and start looking at Michael Jackson again. I bet there is tons still unnoticed.

completely agree...let's please do this.

Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:12:17 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

September 06, 2013, 11:03:40 AM
I see alot of fighting going on about Front and about people beings frauds.Mj said we had 4 years to get it right and it is 4 years later and we are on the brink of another war. Could MJ have known of these plans ahead of time? It is a major coincidence that he said 4 years later in this is it and now look where we are now.
       I believe we the people need to stop the war mongers from causing more innocent deaths from happening. We need to stand together and stop the fear our own government installs in us! We the people,need to show that love overcomes hate. If MJ is still alive and I believe he is,maybe if he saw us stand strong and stop worrying about things that truly do not matter. Then maybe this world where Hate seems to be the feeling of choice most people live by,would be changed forever and replaced by a feeling of love worldwide. If we bomb Seria how many innocent lives that are good will be lost? What will be the concequences for you and me? Russia and China seem to be ready for us to do something. To be distracted by things that do not really change the world for the better,makes us blind to the true danger that is right before our eyes. See what truly matters,don't be blinded because if we do not stop them from starting this war it can cause billions of humans to die unnecessarily. War, huh, yeah What is it good for Absolutely nothing!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 06, 2013, 11:15:24 AM
 :abouttime: wow after days of watching finally something worth signing in for . :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

September 06, 2013, 11:23:30 AM
On the flip side, should the world stand by and do nothing when a dictator gases his own people? Or should the world take a stand and draw a line of decency in the sand and say this is intolerable? Anyone who uses poison gas against his own innocent people, women n children, isn't going to lay down his arms because you talk nice.

I dunno. But it's not that simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 06, 2013, 11:40:22 AM
Bec I hear what you saying and yes if that is truly the case,it would be a tough to sit by and watch but the question is who really threw the gas was it them or was it the same rebels that we are helping? I have read a lot of different opinions on who actually threw the chemicals! We really do not know and to throw yourselfs in another war when we are struggling to live life with these high rents that most people stuggle to afford now and days.How can A country that is so much in dept  continue to spread themselves thin. If it was something that continued and we were sure who really did throw the chemicals,I would agree something would have to be done. But Like Mj said if nothing is done it will be irreversable.it’s like when a mother sends her child off to war, they don’t know if they’re ever gonna come back, you know?I am quoting MJ" how can we look at such things happening, and not, you know, want to do something? how can we turn our heads and pretend as if we don’t see it? you know? i can’t see people in pain and pretend as if it’s not there."
here is something that was printed yesterday.
        Allegations that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons last month are a "pretext" by the West to attack the country, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said.

Iran is Syria's main regional ally and has warned Western powers against intervening in the country's civil war, as the United States edges towards launching strikes against the Damascus regime.

Washington and its allies "are using the chemical weapon [allegation] as a pretext," and "are saying that they want to intervene for humanitarian reasons," Khamenei said on Thursday.

"The United States is wrong about Syria, and it is certain they will suffer... just like in Iraq and Afghanistan," Khamenei told members of the Assembly of Experts, the body that supervises his work.

Separately, the chief of Iran's elite Quds Force unit, Qassem Soleimani, said Tehran would back Syria "until the end" in the face of possible US-led military strikes.

Some analysts believe a wider goal of US President Barack Obama's determination to launch strikes is to blunt Tehran's growing regional influence and any consequent threat to Washington ally Israel.

"The aim of the United States is not to protect human rights... but to destroy the front of resistance [against Israel]," the Quds Force commander was quoted as saying by the media on Thursday.

"We will support Syria to the end," Soleimani added in his speech to the Assembly of Experts.

He did not elaborate on the nature of the support and Iran has constantly denied allegations by Western powers that it has sent military forces to prop up President Bashar al-Assad's embattled regime.

'Counsel and advice'

A year ago, the chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Mohammad Ali Jafari, said members of the Quds Force foreign operations unit were in Syria to provide Assad's government with "counsel and advice".

Iran's Defence Minister Hossein Dehqan, meanwhile, ruled out sending troops or weapons to Syria.

"The Syrians do not need us to provide them with weapons because they have a defensive anti-aircraft system themselves," he was cited in the local media as saying.

President Hassan Rouhani said Iran will do "everything to prevent" an attack on the Syrian regime, according to extracts from statements published in the media.

"Any action against Syria is against the interests of the region but also against the friends of the United States in this region," he said.

"Such action will help nobody."

The US, France and other countries accuse Assad's forces of launching chemical weapons attacks on the outskirts of Damascus on August 21, which they say killed hundreds.

Obama is seeking congressional backing as well as broader international support for punitive strikes on Assad's regime.

Iran has previously warned that any military action against Syria risks sparking a broader regional conflagration.
Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:36:06 PM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 06, 2013, 01:58:21 PM
Practically speaking [u can hate me if you want to] but people have their own lives to look after and got make their lives better before changing the world. If i go out and announce I need a team for making this world a better place...i'll be standing alone.

It's harsh, i know...but it's the truth.

You said the same thing @bec...in some other thread I don't  remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Do

September 06, 2013, 02:09:45 PM
Souza, if you're deleting Front (and other unwanted) stuff from various threads, would it be possible to mark the posts as deleted, rather than wiping them clean away. I've found you get odd posts that don't make sense in a thread that has had posts deleted. Actually having the word 'deleted' would help (me, at least!) No worries if you can't or don't want to - just a thought.

Also, you've mentioned several times about stuff that needs investigating that you think people haven't been interested in of late. Is there anything specific you have in mind?  I'm not sure how many of us still have the stomach or inclination for this, but I just wondered if it might help us move on in a positive way, if we had something other than 'characters' to get our teeth into. Bec has suggested going back to basics - again, I don't know how much enthusiasm can be mustered up for that.  It does seem like we've gone way off course over the years and it might be useful to go back over stuff without the 'fluff'. IDK. I feel weary.

With topics unexplored I mean actual stuff from Michael himself, or from the official media after his 'death'. There is still so much we haven't found simply because we thought there was nothing or because it was too much effort to go through it. His music, videos, evreything. For 2 years the hoax community focused on Pablo videos, Front poems and anything else OTHER people said. I think we should go back 4 years, pretend we don't know shit and start looking at Michael Jackson again. I bet there is tons still unnoticed.

I don't think deleting Front's posts is a good idea. Why do it? Whether or not Front is Paul, Mickey Mouse or Michael, he/she is part of our forum's history. And whether that history is genuine or not, it's STILL part of our history. And I would regret it if history will be deleted or altered. My opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

September 06, 2013, 02:28:45 PM
Souza, if you're deleting Front (and other unwanted) stuff from various threads, would it be possible to mark the posts as deleted, rather than wiping them clean away. I've found you get odd posts that don't make sense in a thread that has had posts deleted. Actually having the word 'deleted' would help (me, at least!) No worries if you can't or don't want to - just a thought.

Also, you've mentioned several times about stuff that needs investigating that you think people haven't been interested in of late. Is there anything specific you have in mind?  I'm not sure how many of us still have the stomach or inclination for this, but I just wondered if it might help us move on in a positive way, if we had something other than 'characters' to get our teeth into. Bec has suggested going back to basics - again, I don't know how much enthusiasm can be mustered up for that.  It does seem like we've gone way off course over the years and it might be useful to go back over stuff without the 'fluff'. IDK. I feel weary.

I don't think deleting Front's posts is a good idea. Why do it? Whether or not Front is Paul, Mickey Mouse or Michael, he/she is part of our forum's history. And whether that history is genuine or not, it's STILL part of our history. And I would regret it if history will be deleted or altered. My opinion.

Don't worry, the Front crap will stay in the archive. I will only delete anything that has to do with Front from the threads with the old Back posts, so we can have a fresh view on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 06, 2013, 02:39:37 PM
King James Bible
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 06, 2013, 02:54:16 PM
I'm starting to get dizzy again....I thought this thread was about trolls  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2013, 03:51:53 PM
@frontback777  Hey~Drag~Queen.Thanks for making me FAmous.Show your 8 balls and tweet my other post as Well...:-) You are getting ~SloopY~.

Just a little update.....if you use and abuse my words, do it all....not just the part you need and use for your own benefit.

Front BABE you left the best part OUT!!

:michael_jackson-1135:

And my opinion on front?
If he is MJ he is very sick for showing pics and so called clues.
Better spending his precious time on his kids instead hours on twitter and the internet.
If he/she is not MJ....same illness.
And i know front is following every bit.
So dude this one is special for you.......FUCK YOU!
 :TongueOutSmiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 06, 2013, 06:43:34 PM
Oh for crying out loud, what is going on around here? I thought we were going to leave this stuff behind. Chappie, if you want to address Front you know you can contact him on twitter or PureLove's forum - you didn't have to bring it here.

In case anyone cares, I'm so close to being done with all this nonsense, here ... there ... and everywhere.

Is all this part of a game - the (hoax) game?   I sometimes feel like this is scripted, like everyone else must be playing a role and I'm about the only (clueless) spectator who doesn't know what the hell's going on, such is the overwhelming drama everywhere recently.  I tell you, that's an easier explanation to understand than the totally unexpected, hate-filled scenario I witness now.

When did things stop being about Michael Jackson's 'death'?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions