bec

Re: Important information for all members
September 04, 2013, 10:28:28 AM
MJ: because it's a dance move. Guitar player: coincidence she happened to have her finger straight. They aren't pointing "at" anything. They aren't clocks. You can see in the movie when you watch that scene. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 04, 2013, 03:41:03 PM
Just wanted to explain why this topic was locked and Paul's pics removed. He sent me an email with the request to remove them, or else he would send his lawyer. There are many ways for me to keep them up but frankly I am tired of the drama and I don't want to spend any time on people that irritate me. You all know his name and face and that should be enough. It doesn't mean I changed my mind on the issue, no matter what they might say or post or start shit that was buried years ago. But there has been enough attention to them and I am sick of the DISGUSTING tweets and posts I read about people judging me, while I didn't even start the fucking post. But that is nothing new, let's say this was a good opportunity to see where we stand and to clean house. I learned a lot the last couple days.

@wishingstar: demodding you is nothing personal, it's how I work. I do not mind you being on two forums as a member, but as a mod I need full dedication to this one and no support whatsoever for a forum that is hateful towards this one plus is copying most of the layout and lots of posts from here without permission.

Members told me they do want a place to discuss this issue so I will re-open this thread for now so the topic about Front being a troll can be discussed, or any other troll for that matter, but without mentioning key-bored-wizz's real name or his pictures. Thank you for your cooperation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 04, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
I think you've done the best thing:is no point wasting time with meaningless arguments.

I hope that we can return to our investigations with peace, cooperation and friendship as we always have done.

Everything else is out of here.

I'm happy to be in the MJDHI.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 04, 2013, 04:07:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wanted to explain why this topic was locked and Paul's pics removed. He sent me an email with the request to remove them, or else he would send his lawyer. There are many ways for me to keep them up but frankly I am tired of the drama and I don't want to spend any time on people that irritate me. You all know his name and face and that should be enough. It doesn't mean I changed my mind on the issue, no matter what they might say or post or start shit that was buried years ago. But there has been enough attention to them and I am sick of the DISGUSTING tweets and posts I read about people judging me, while I didn't even start the fucking post. But that is nothing new, let's say this was a good opportunity to see where we stand and to clean house. I learned a lot the last couple days.

@wishingstar: demodding you is nothing personal, it's how I work. I do not mind you being on two forums as a member, but as a mod I need full dedication to this one and no support whatsoever for a forum that is hateful towards this one plus is copying most of the layout and lots of posts from here without permission.

Members told me they do want a place to discuss this issue so I will re-open this thread for now so the topic about Front being a troll can be discussed, or any other troll for that matter, but without mentioning key-bored-wizz's real name or his pictures. Thank you for your cooperation.

That's what I thought too.

Thanks for reopening this thread.
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 04:09:14 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 04, 2013, 05:08:10 PM
And ps. those aren't clocks. They're just lights and light distortion.

:abouttime:

EXACTLY!!!   :th_bravo:

(As a hopper I'd have been too scared to say that  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:  :over-react-smiley:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2013, 08:37:08 PM
They might be light distortion, but manipulated light distortion....everything's manipulated, even the lights, in my opinion, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 04, 2013, 10:19:42 PM
Well it may have been distorted by the person who made the screen shot so therefore it's a dead end and means nothing.

I think we can rest on the fact that twitter front is a fake and a fraud, end of story thanks to that confession keywizzer posted. It's still disappointing to me that Mo of all people spiraled to such depths. I mean, I get fallings out and people getting into disagreements and butting heads, but to obsess over it to the point that years later you still haven't let it go, and worse, to try and get at people who just spend their time here, innocent bystanders and all, messing with heads and leading people on and finding the whole thing hilarious entertainment in some bizarre twisted way of trying to hurt Souza, well, that's just sick. 

@Mo, you decided MJ was dead. Why do you still even give a shit? Move on and let people enjoy their interests. Get your own interests and focus on something positive rather then on stewing in your years old venom and hate over something that you don't even care about anymore. Makes no sense. Surely you have a job n family n friends n hobbies to tend to. Why would you bother with this in the first place?

Eh, whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:07:38 AM
So the disagreements between Souza and Mo come from the fact that Souza thinks Mj is alive and Mo says he is dead? I listened to the interview posted on this forum before I became a member here and the reporter asked: so do you believe MJ is alive?? And she said: I believe it 100%...my question is: who was the person that answers 100% Souza or Mo??

Other questions that I have for Souza and/or SHEF to settle Front's issue are as follows:

1- Are you 100% sure that Front is Paul and/or Mo?? because I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off and I even reported to some of Jackson family members although I know they won't do anything to stop it, I won't stop until Front close that shitty twitter account.

2- What did you do to arrive to the conclusion that Paul/Mo were behind it?? I mean what does a person need to figure out that a certain IP address is behind a twitter account or behind a nickname?? (sorry for my ignorance).

3- This is a very important issue (at least for me) so I wouldn't like it to be taken superficially cause I am making things behind the scenes and I wouldn't like to drag someone innocent, that doesn't mean I don't believe what you both have said quite the contrary hence the nasty tweets I'm sending to Fraud Front.

After your answer I'll be done with it.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:20:08 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 05, 2013, 06:28:36 AM
So the disagreements between Souza and Mo come from the fact that Souza thinks Mj is alive and Mo says he is dead? I listened to the interview posted on this forum before I became a member here and the reporter asked: so do you believe MJ is alive?? And she said: I believe it 100%...my question is: who was the person that answers 100% Souza or Mo??

That is me. If you want to know ask her, she is a member of the front forum, I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Other questions that I have for Souza and/or SHEF to settle Front's issue are as follows:
1- Are you 100% sure that Front is Paul and/or Mo?? because I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off and I even reported to some of Jackson family members although I know they won't do anything to stop it, I won't stop until Front close that shitty twitter account.

Not 100%, I said it makes the most sense and it fits. To me it fits and I see them do it. You should keep the honor to yourself and you should stop making yourself so mad on Twitter. You are a grown woman, rise above that freak show. Twitter is like Jonestown lately and Front Is Jim Jones. Dangerous games are being played so stay away from that if you respect yourself, please.

2- What did you do to arrive to the conclusion that Paul/Mo were behind it?? I mean what does a person need to figure out that a certain IP address is behind a twitter account or behind a nickname?? (sorry for my ignorance).

I already explained why it makes perfect sense to me.

3- This is a very important issue (at least for me) so I wouldn't like it to be taken superficially cause I am making things behind the scenes and I wouldn't like to destroy someone innocent, that doesn't mean I don't believe what you both have said quite the contrary hence the nasty tweets I'm sending to Fraud Front.

After your answer I'll be done with it.

I know, it is why I answered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 06:54:44 AM
Thanks for your sincerity.

What makes Front to be fishy is the fact that s/he/they is talking in a derogatory manner about Souza hmmm... and an insider close to MJ would never do THAT, let alone MJ.

➜➜I think there is nothing else to add.⬅⬅
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:58:57 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 05, 2013, 07:06:28 AM
Thanks for your sincerity.

What makes Front to be fishy is the fact that s/he/they is talking in a derogatory manner about Souza hmmm... and an insider close to MJ would never do THAT, let alone MJ.

➜➜I think there is nothing else to add.⬅⬅

This only shows Front is either female or gay. Only women and gay guys would react like that (and no I do not discriminate, I have lots of gay friends is how I know!). So if you do not believe Front is Michael Jackson, then you are not a believer? That is the same as claiming to be MJ.

Seriously, I think it is an insult to Michael that anyone believes this pathetic tweeter is him. He would NEVER even bother to do this. If Michael has an issue with someone, he will make sure that person will know it's coming from him, like when Jermaine bitched at Pearl.

Shaking my head, I can't believe people don't see hat is happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:20:05 AM
Well I believe you understood my previous post because I am making it clear that Front is neither an insider nor MJ and very probably those Paul and Mo. And yes I still have doubts about Michael being alive but I believe it will be just a blip. 
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:21:12 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 08:14:48 AM
This Back guy also should've chose better username if s/he doesn't want to look like another fake MJ. But no one would've believed her if the username was MJ_lover4735884, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:11:53 AM
Do you mean you know who is behind Back nickname on this tread??

What I don't understand is why are there still members from this forum kissing Front a**, they are not able to realise they have been fooled by somebody that pretended to be an insider or MJ himself?? Please open your eyes------> how can I trust the beLIEvers community now if while an info has been served in a silver platter they remain with their closed eyes?? What is happening here?? what kind of people am I dealing with?? I am astonished, really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 05, 2013, 09:24:59 AM
I don't kiss anyone's ass. But I won't make a fool out of myself , sending BS tweets to a person.
Regardless of their background and actions.

I am a grown up and I don't to look stupid. Especially when you don't know anything.

Everithing is based on assumptions. Front being MJ is/was. Front being Mo or Paul is.
Fact is: You don't know nothing. He's just Front to me and tweets with people on a kind way.
So no reason to make him look bad or attack him with BS tweets.

That's my point of view. And if this will be deleted bc I am saying what I think (in a reaction to your message sweet) that it's ok.
As I said on twitter to you, I respect you and you know it, but you are crossing a (moral) line now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal