bec

Re: Important information for all members
September 03, 2013, 10:45:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.

And I don't believe that.

Because for starters I don't believe Paris would participate in a mega corporation's fan deception of her late father's image/personality in such a deep intimately personal way. Nor LaToya Jackson, and you'll recall she was in on this too for a time.

I also don't believe Sony COULD have the foresight n intuition necessary to sow the seeds of this deception which involves the future death of their mega celebrity 4 years in the future, in regards to back @MJJC. That's just too much and I don't buy it.

Who knows, Sony was trying to get hold of Michaels catalog for years, why not plan the deception for years. Maybe they were waiting for a chance, and they got it with 'This is It'. Not sure what will be their ultimate goal though.

I remember when Paris tweeted a poem including the word Swingset nickname given to me by Front after I posted something to Front at the Back&Front thread and she deleted some time later. I also remember LaToya's tweet about "Left Overs" after TS_comments posted something about: "Left Overs on a silver Platter" or something similar so if Front Forum was this pathetic Paul then he has bonds with Jackson family and is living in L.A, lol, or Paris Jackson, LaToya Jackson and Michael Jackson Facebook are fakes what I don't believe for a second, easy to know why I don't believe those twitters are fake because they show so many pics of the owners that it would be something illegal plus nobody might get all these private pics so easily. And I talk about Michael Jackson Facebook because I don't know if you remember that I said to Front talking about BAM and CM documentary as follows: Please Michael make it to Spain too and a few hours later Michael Jackson Facebook posted something in spanish giving instructions on what channel would be aired CM documentary what made me stay astonished.

@Bec, remember this about Sony??  This sort of confirmed for many 'believers' the whole hoax-idea!!

Berlin, Germany, September 2, 2009 - Sony Corporation (Sony) today announced "make.believe"

An old thread about a Sony make.believe add:

They used all kind of 'hoaxy' things to make us believe in THE HOAX, MICHAELS hoax! I believe with all my heart that Sony is all over it, be it on the good or on the bad side.

@Sweet, remember you said Sony has many private pictures of Paris, this was your post:

Quote from: sweetsunsetwithMJ on December 16, 2012, 07:49:30 PM
@Do I know what you are feeling and I am so sorry about it but listen: if Sony were really behind Front, TS their posts wouldn't be so elaborated and the whispers wouldn't be subtle but more direct so easy to be deciphered by the members here and concerning Paris' twitter how come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics with her different haircut and colour dye? do you think Paris would give Sony her pics to be posted on a fake twitter to play with people (on this forum) that really love her father? it would be like throwing stones to herself unless Sony is making her do drugs (sorry Michael if you are reading).
Wouldn't it be better to play Michael's haters or maybe Sony hate so much Michael that wants just to play Michael's advocates?

I hope all this have a happy end for the sake of our mental health, specially mind.

Paris shared her private pictures with Sony like you wrote in your post. Could it be hat Paris (and maybe Latoya and other siblings also) are very much influenced by Sony what to twitter at least for a while? The Estate made a deal with Sony for 250 million, who knows on what conditions??? To go along with the 'hoax' for awhile?

I feel the family is influenced by Sony, maybe because there was a whole lot of money at stake.

Sure maybe, but I don't think so. Sony can't come up with this innovative of an ARG and restrict it to a tiny audience. Not to mention they can't influence the court and the coroner and the PD and the FD in such perfect harmony. If this hoax is real it's way over Sony's head. They don't create art, they just market and sell it. Sony needs a mastermind behind a project like this, a puppetmaster... an MJ.

Besides, everyone uses the word "believe", it's a popular slogan right now.

I have always rejected this theory because to me, it's further fetched then MJ simply faking his death as an entertainment spectacle.

If the theory had any footing the 'hoaxed hoax' concept would have had to have been whipped together in a few days time considering this theory requires MJ to actually be dead--under those circumstances--which was pretty much unexpected and sudden according to the official story. This hoax is way too vast to have been hastily prepared and executed on the fly. So no, in my opinion, this is not Sony's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 03, 2013, 11:05:18 PM

Hi all ,this is Paul aka keyboardwizz, first of all I would kindly suggest to remove those pictures of mine, I find my privacy pretty violated. I m not active in the hoax community for more then 2 years now, so I'm kinda shocked and surprised someone linked my pictures and identity to this Front character...
I was notified about this by my good friend Mo about this. As soon as I noticed this I tried to register to MJDHI to set the record straight, but just by seeing my name I got banned....
So no, I'm not Front, not Back or Michael Jackson. Just a dude from Holland figuring out life...
Yes, once I pretended to be MJ by Twitter as suggested  by Souza, whom stated at that time "those fans ar so guillable. they fall for anything"...
At first I liked the game but soon it became a platform for my own visions, inspirations and views on life... (Just like Front)
When I revealed myself and wanted to tell the truth I was banned... So someone is deliberately trying to create her own bubble of truth, and of course everybody has their own interpretations, but the mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open....

So please don't waiste your time clinging on to someone elses dream, live your own life, go create, laugh and love...
It was a harsh lesson to see people calling me names, without even knowing me...
So get out there, live your dreams, show respect and smile...

Thank you for your time

@Moderators
Hope I am allowed to post it here? Otherwise, just delete it... Peace.

:bearhug:

If that doesn't sound like an admission of guilt, I don't know what does.

Echoed my thoughts exactly. They got caught red handed. See at the end how he tries to get people to redirect their anger onto Souza? Same old game. Mo, I thought you were a better person then that. Wtf happened to you to hang around with this loser? "just like Front" <--puke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 03, 2013, 11:08:06 PM
I have climbed
Mo has also posted on PureLove's forum now and Twitter Front has tweeted a link to it (so I'm not going to!)

Of course he did. Cuz they're bff's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 04, 2013, 12:54:35 AM
Living in LA and being on pacific time zone, sometimes it gets pretty difficult to catch up with the rest of you who are several hours ahead.  Yesterday just before I went to bed chappie had written a post about Front, Souza and Mo which now seems to be deleted.  He had mentioned that he knew both Souza and Mo and respected both and said he always would.  I don't know chappie I just knew that he was one of the moderators.  In his post he was saying not to simply believe what someone is stating without having proof to support that belief. 

We are being lied to everyday by our government, by the media, everything we read and hear has been manipulated to such a degree that the end result has barely any truth in it.

Souza, did I miss something here? If I did please let me know otherwise I don't understand all the secrecy and censorship?  I understand about keeping the forum clean and free of trolls, but at the same time we are here to investigate, ask questions and find out what the truth is.  I'm not siding with anyone, just want to understand and get to the truth which seems to be getting further away from us every day.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 04, 2013, 01:36:41 AM
Living in LA and being on pacific time zone, sometimes it gets pretty difficult to catch up with the rest of you who are several hours ahead.  Yesterday just before I went to bed chappie had written a post about Front, Souza and Mo which now seems to be deleted.  He had mentioned that he knew both Souza and Mo and respected both and said he always would.  I don't know chappie I just knew that he was one of the moderators.  In his post he was saying not to simply believe what someone is stating without having proof to support that belief. 

We are being lied to everyday by our government, by the media, everything we read and hear has been manipulated to such a degree that the end result has barely any truth in it.

Souza, did I miss something here? If I did please let me know otherwise I don't understand all the secrecy and censorship?  I understand about keeping the forum clean and free of trolls, but at the same time we are here to investigate, ask questions and find out what the truth is.  I'm not siding with anyone, just want to understand and get to the truth which seems to be getting further away from us every day.........

+1

From an investigative point of view, this is just terrible... What it comes down to is basically, who do you trust, Souza or Mo? Don't just take their word for it, take their word for it!... lol... There is no possible way for me to verify either side of this... Is there?

I would like this new "back" user to provide more info, a back-story supported by evidence maybe? What ties this 'Paul' guy and 'Mo' to twitter-Front's account? More than pure speculations and a hate-motive?

Just thinking out loud here! Peace.

:smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 01:40:53 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SEHF

September 04, 2013, 02:42:49 AM

The only posts removed were by me that involved a banned members thoughts being relayed here. Banned members have no voice here, if they were allowed to have one they wouldn't be banned in the first place. The only other posts removed, or that were edited, were posts linking to a forum run by banned members who have their own agenda to hate on this forum.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

September 04, 2013, 06:07:20 AM
And my opinion on front?
If he is MJ he is very sick for showing pics and so called clues.
Better spending his precious time on his kids instead hours on twitter and the internet.
If he/she is not MJ....same illness.
And i know front is following every bit.
So dude this one is special for you.......FUCK YOU!
 :TongueOutSmiley:

I saw that post to..followed by this one.
I also did not understand why it was deleted..i thought i saw it wrong later?
But i thought maybe there is someone who is playing both..Souza and Mo?
To get them in a fight or so??
I dont know..but that crossed my mind.(sorry for my English)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 04, 2013, 07:20:28 AM
I think we should focus on the hoax and put a lock on private lives, we are here for Michael and that's what matters. The reason why I said that "if" Front is a fake (being MJ or just an insider that doesn't change this situation) I think Michael could probably be dead is because I started to follow this forum after Front joined it as a member and although I heard about the hoax before I joined this forum I never believed Michael being alive however after reading Front posts I was starting to believe to the point of believing that Michael was really alive, all his posts made all sense to me and seemed to be connected in one way or another to the hoax and validated by Paris, LaToya, Jermaine or MJ Facebook, I tell you one thing if these Paul and Mo are really Front and/or TS kudos to them because they made an impeccable job.
Now I would like to ask you all: the concept of BAM is something that came out of Front or we all are assuming a future BAM because Michael said it on TII or we think he meant that?? I think our investigation since 2 years ago are based on assumptions over Front/TS posts and that's what make me doubt about Michael being alive, right now this Front sentence is coming to my mind ➜ "BAD HEALTH...I DON'T THINK SO" that made me think that Michael is totally healthy and that he was not that drug addict that media was talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

September 04, 2013, 07:37:36 AM
I think we should focus on the hoax and put a lock on private lives, we are here for Michael and that's what matters. The reason why I said that "if" Front is a fake (being MJ or just an insider that doesn't change this situation) I think Michael could probably be dead is because I started to follow this forum after Front joined it as a member and although I heard about the hoax before I joined this forum I never believed Michael being alive however after reading Front posts I was starting to believe to the point of believing that Michael was really alive, all his posts made all sense to me and seemed to be connected in one way or another to the hoax and validated by Paris, LaToya, Jermaine or MJ Facebook, I tell you one thing if these Paul and Mo are really Front and/or TS kudos to them because they made an impeccable job.
Now I would like to ask you all: the concept of BAM is something that came out of Front or we all are assuming a future BAM because Michael said it on TII or we think he meant that?? I think our investigation since 2 years ago are based on assumptions over Front/TS posts and that's what make me doubt about Michael being alive, right now this Front sentence is coming to my mind ➜ "BAD HEALTH...I DON'T THINK SO" that made me think that Michael is totally healthy and that he was not that drug addict that media was talking about.

BAM came from This is It (cleverly edited by Sony?) and also TS/TS_comments predicted four (!) possible BAM dates, one in 2009, two in 2010 and one in 2012.
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:47:36 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Adi

September 04, 2013, 08:09:17 AM

Sweet.....the concept of the BAM came way before Front ever existed on this Forum.....I've been here (and all the  previous incarnations to this site) since August 2009 (loyalty???) ....the BAM concept came from when "This Is It"  was released.
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:11:50 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:23:35 AM
Adi + Do thank you guys your answer is a relief to me Phewww!!

So our assumptions over last year BAM being Dec 21st was just smoke because according to this pic of TII Michael and one dancer are pointing to the clock that says: "12:20" that was the exact time that Michael died ➜ After a call was placed to 9-1-1 at 12:20 pm, Jackson was treated by paramedics at the scene and was later pronounced dead at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. ➜  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now remains the question of what does the other time "10:20" mean?? will it mean the time Michael will reappear in public eye??  Remember these clocks appeared while said:  "The Greatest Demostration of Freedom".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDKizmvalE[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:28:14 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

September 04, 2013, 09:25:50 AM
No, it came months before that. We were talking about a comeback on the old .com in July n August of 2009. TS coined the term "bamsday", but not the theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

September 04, 2013, 09:27:56 AM
And ps. those aren't clocks. They're just lights and light distortion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

September 04, 2013, 09:32:16 AM
Sure maybe, but I don't think so. Sony can't come up with this innovative of an ARG and restrict it to a tiny audience.

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

About the ARG XI:
Patrick O’Luanaigh told Edge magazine that nDreams "ended up doing 12 spaces, 24 minigames, 108 videos and four huge websites." He also mentioned that "By and large" everything went according to plan. nDreams had a chart that was 12 weeks long and that every weekday, something new was happening. "Getting in on Sony’s project early meant nDreams found itself in a privileged position" notes Edge magazine. "We were able to really push Home," says O’Luanaigh. "We were given carte blanche to mess around." He also notes how the company was fortunate that there was a fairly large Home community already there and were really satisfied how people of different languages were communicating with each other by posting in other forums, not of their own language, and helping each other out to solve Xi. "Normally, language players are fairly separate. It’s rare for people to interact like that, and it’s really satisfying" says O'Luanaigh.[4]

Bec, I don't want to push my opinion into your face, I'm just trying to find out WHAT is going on. Sony CAN come up with an ARG like that, it's their business! Whether or not done by themselves, whether or not it's for home-entertainment like playstation, the concept stays the same.

Not to mention they can't influence the court and the coroner and the PD and the FD in such perfect harmony. If this hoax is real it's way over Sony's head. They don't create art, they just market and sell it. Sony needs a mastermind behind a project like this, a puppetmaster... an MJ.

Reallyyyyyyy far fetched: What if the coroner, PD and FD are in this ARG as generously paid puppetmasters? Remember that we found out some were also actors??? What if Sony was trying to use MJ to pull off this ARG? What if MJ found out (I remember Jermaine writing in his book that Michael overheard a conversation between a so-called friend and a high Sony executive and left upset, he didn't write what the conversation was about unfortunately). Michael out thought them, felt that it fitted is own plans and is playing along? I'm grasping everything I can, I know, but THEN this would be the Greatest show on earth, a real Truman Story!! The family can continue to claim they didn't know that Michael hoaxed his death, thus the trial against AEG. And.......the blame goes to Sony!

Puppetmaster – A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.

Could be the bloggers, trolls, fronts, backs,TS's, coroners, you name it. Could be Michael ofcourse!

Besides, everyone uses the word "believe", it's a popular slogan right now.

Yeah, but Sony was REAL quick, as in september 2, 2009! Everyone else would also take some piece of the pie.

I have always rejected this theory because to me, it's further fetched then MJ simply faking his death as an entertainment spectacle.

Well, you, just like me, are also a bit switching between the different possibilities! :beerchug:
But one option doesn't have to exclude the possibility of the other option.

If the theory had any footing the 'hoaxed hoax' concept would have had to have been whipped together in a few days time considering this theory requires MJ to actually be dead--under those circumstances--which was pretty much unexpected and sudden according to the official story. This hoax is way too vast to have been hastily prepared and executed on the fly. So no, in my opinion, this is not Sony's hoax.

Could be Sony's and Michael's hoax. A co-production or a huge counterattack.

More about ARG

The Curtain – The curtain, drawing from the phrase, “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain,” is generally a metaphor for the separation between the puppetmasters and the players.[3] This can take the traditional form of absolute secrecy regarding the puppetmasters' identities and involvement with the production, or refer merely to the convention that puppetmasters do not communicate directly with players through the game, interacting instead through the characters and the game's design.

Rabbithole/Trailhead – A rabbithole, or trailhead, marks the first media artifact, be it a website, contact, or puzzle, that draws in players. Most ARGs employ a number of trailheads in several media to maximize the probability of people discovering the game. Typically, the rabbithole is a website, the most easily updated, cost-effective option.

This Is Not A Game (TINAG) – Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game sentiment popularized by the players themselves. It is the belief that “one of the main goals of the ARG is to deny and disguise the fact that it is even a game at all.”
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:40:36 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:33:28 AM
And ps. those aren't clocks. They're just lights and light distortion.

So why are Michael and the dancer pointing to the upper one and the guitar player to the one below??
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:37:40 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions