Do

Re: Important information for all members
September 03, 2013, 02:53:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.

And I don't believe that.

Because for starters I don't believe Paris would participate in a mega corporation's fan deception of her late father's image/personality in such a deep intimately personal way. Nor LaToya Jackson, and you'll recall she was in on this too for a time.

I also don't believe Sony COULD have the foresight n intuition necessary to sow the seeds of this deception which involves the future death of their mega celebrity 4 years in the future, in regards to back @MJJC. That's just too much and I don't buy it.

Who knows, Sony was trying to get hold of Michaels catalog for years, why not plan the deception for years. Maybe they were waiting for a chance, and they got it with 'This is It'. Not sure what will be their ultimate goal though.

I remember when Paris tweeted a poem including the word Swingset nickname given to me by Front after I posted something to Front at the Back&Front thread and she deleted some time later. I also remember LaToya's tweet about "Left Overs" after TS_comments posted something about: "Left Overs on a silver Platter" or something similar so if Front Forum was this pathetic Paul then he has bonds with Jackson family and is living in L.A, lol, or Paris Jackson, LaToya Jackson and Michael Jackson Facebook are fakes what I don't believe for a second, easy to know why I don't believe those twitters are fake because they show so many pics of the owners that it would be something illegal plus nobody might get all these private pics so easily. And I talk about Michael Jackson Facebook because I don't know if you remember that I said to Front talking about BAM and CM documentary as follows: Please Michael make it to Spain too and a few hours later Michael Jackson Facebook posted something in spanish giving instructions on what channel would be aired CM documentary what made me stay astonished.

@Bec, remember this about Sony??  This sort of confirmed for many 'believers' the whole hoax-idea!!

Berlin, Germany, September 2, 2009 - Sony Corporation (Sony) today announced "make.believe"

An old thread about a Sony make.believe add:

They used all kind of 'hoaxy' things to make us believe in THE HOAX, MICHAELS hoax! I believe with all my heart that Sony is all over it, be it on the good or on the bad side.

@Sweet, remember you said Sony has many private pictures of Paris, this was your post:

Quote from: sweetsunsetwithMJ on December 16, 2012, 07:49:30 PM
@Do I know what you are feeling and I am so sorry about it but listen: if Sony were really behind Front, TS their posts wouldn't be so elaborated and the whispers wouldn't be subtle but more direct so easy to be deciphered by the members here and concerning Paris' twitter how come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics with her different haircut and colour dye? do you think Paris would give Sony her pics to be posted on a fake twitter to play with people (on this forum) that really love her father? it would be like throwing stones to herself unless Sony is making her do drugs (sorry Michael if you are reading).
Wouldn't it be better to play Michael's haters or maybe Sony hate so much Michael that wants just to play Michael's advocates?

I hope all this have a happy end for the sake of our mental health, specially mind.

Paris shared her private pictures with Sony like you wrote in your post. Could it be hat Paris (and maybe Latoya and other siblings also) are very much influenced by Sony what to twitter at least for a while? The Estate made a deal with Sony for 250 million, who knows on what conditions??? To go along with the 'hoax' for awhile?

I feel the family is influenced by Sony, maybe because there was a whole lot of money at stake.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:55:54 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

September 03, 2013, 03:31:26 PM
Interesting.

I don't necessarily think it is a practical assessment; to state that the man who is behind the account is the man depicted in the first post. Although it is highly plausible, I can't attest that it is sensible to assert such claims without substantial evidence to support this. I will say however, this does not lend some credibility to front being Michael, either. From what I was able to retrieve from Front's posts, I found it remarkably suspicious that someone of michael's stature was unable to write thoroughly because I noticed by observing Front posts that he was unable to formulate articulate sentences which is highly uncharacteristic of Michael. Michael writes with such fluidity and ease that the complexities and sophistications which accompany him through his music also follow him through his writing. Something as incredibly simplistic as posting on a forum, given that michael has always been regarding himself as a perfectionist, would never allow himself to post inarticulately. When an individual is trying to convey a message, they cannot be taken seriously if the sentiments they use to send a message to the demographic of people they target do not resonate.  Conversely, I feel that it's unconventional for michael to write without concrete structure and appropriation. Therefore, I can't see how this could Michael. Michael always conducts himself in an astute manner.

+1

I've never followed this dude "Front".... To me his posts were so intellectually "underdone"... O_o
I've always regarded him as troll but I was afraid to say it here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

September 03, 2013, 03:50:56 PM

Hi all ,this is Paul aka keyboardwizz, first of all I would kindly suggest to remove those pictures of mine, I find my privacy pretty violated. I m not active in the hoax community for more then 2 years now, so I'm kinda shocked and surprised someone linked my pictures and identity to this Front character...
I was notified about this by my good friend Mo about this. As soon as I noticed this I tried to register to MJDHI to set the record straight, but just by seeing my name I got banned....
So no, I'm not Front, not Back or Michael Jackson. Just a dude from Holland figuring out life...
Yes, once I pretended to be MJ by Twitter as suggested  by Souza, whom stated at that time "those fans ar so guillable. they fall for anything"...
At first I liked the game but soon it became a platform for my own visions, inspirations and views on life... (Just like Front)
When I revealed myself and wanted to tell the truth I was banned... So someone is deliberately trying to create her own bubble of truth, and of course everybody has their own interpretations, but the mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open....

So please don't waiste your time clinging on to someone elses dream, live your own life, go create, laugh and love...
It was a harsh lesson to see people calling me names, without even knowing me...
So get out there, live your dreams, show respect and smile...

Thank you for your time

@Moderators
Hope I am allowed to post it here? Otherwise, just delete it... Peace.

:bearhug:

If that doesn't sound like an admission of guilt, I don't know what does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 03, 2013, 04:03:16 PM

@Sweet, remember you said Sony has many private pictures of Paris, this was your post:

Quote from: sweetsunsetwithMJ on December 16, 2012, 07:49:30 PM
@Do I know what you are feeling and I am so sorry about it but listen: if Sony were really behind Front, TS their posts wouldn't be so elaborated and the whispers wouldn't be subtle but more direct so easy to be deciphered by the members here and concerning Paris' twitter how come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics with her different haircut and colour dye? do you think Paris would give Sony her pics to be posted on a fake twitter to play with people (on this forum) that really love her father? it would be like throwing stones to herself unless Sony is making her do drugs (sorry Michael if you are reading).
Wouldn't it be better to play Michael's haters or maybe Sony hate so much Michael that wants just to play Michael's advocates?

I hope all this have a happy end for the sake of our mental health, specially mind.

Paris shared her private pictures with Sony like you wrote in your post. Could it be hat Paris (and maybe Latoya and other siblings also) are very much influenced by Sony what to twitter at least for a while? The Estate made a deal with Sony for 250 million, who knows on what conditions??? To go along with the 'hoax' for awhile?

I feel the family is influenced by Sony, maybe because there was a whole lot of money at stake.

But @Do what are you talking about?? I maybe didn't express myself in a correct way, instead of the sentence I wrote: "How come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics" I should have written as follows that is what I meant: " How Sony might have all those Paris' pics?" So what I meant with my post is that I have never suspected that Sony is behind the hoax, no way and as I said in my previous post Paris, LaToya and MJ Facebook are legit because they show pics that nobody could have but themselves, do you believe Jackson family would consent their names were used on somebody's twitter? I don't.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:04:55 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

September 03, 2013, 04:30:14 PM
@Sweet, the language-barrier, eh!?  :icon_redface:
Like I said, I'm not on twitter so I am not aware what's going on over there but still, I don't understand: so did Sony have 'private' pictures of Paris? Because that's what I understood from your post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:37:22 PM
@Sweet, the language-barrier, eh!?  :icon_redface:
Like I said, I'm not on twitter so I am not aware what's going on over there but still, I don't understand: so did Sony have 'private' pictures of Paris? Because that's what I understood from your post?

NO, to have private pictures of a minor is a crime, it's a farfetched idea that I don't know where you got it from, please don't put words where there are not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 03, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
What I mean are pictures that nobody could have but themselves, like you wrote! Not THAT kind of pictures (what makes you think of that???)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

curls

September 03, 2013, 05:21:52 PM
Mo has also posted on PureLove's forum now and Twitter Front has tweeted a link to it (so I'm not going to!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:22:51 PM
What I mean are pictures that nobody could have but themselves, like you wrote! Not THAT kind of pictures (what makes you think of that???)

@Do you are driving me crazy, I am talking about the pics that Paris posted on her twitter account nothing more than that, they are private pics and she is a minor I am not talking about another kind of pics I don't know what are you thinking about??.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:35:32 PM
Mo has also posted on PureLove's forum now and Twitter Front has tweeted a link to it (so I'm not going to!)

What has she said and under what nickname has she registered?? Why do you know is Mo?? I don't see any Mo over there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 03, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
Just to clarify, because I know very well how easily things are misunderstood and hasty decisions and assumptions are made, I am not on Twitter and have not joined PureLove's forum ... and I won't be doing either.  And I have not necessarily thrown out all my views on what's what, just because of all this recent drama, but I have climbed back on to that fence where one can observe both sides, and all around, more clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

September 03, 2013, 06:19:59 PM
no links to the outcasts/fraud worshippers forum please. thx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2013, 07:00:28 PM
Not that anyone will care either way  :icon_lol: but I have followed 'Front' on Twitter for a while out of general nosiness  :icon_redface: not because I believed he was MJ. I also joined that forum as I thought they might have some info as to why this one was down and who had 'upset' Souza.

I'm not a proper 'believer' like most people here, but am interested enough to keep popping in. I would call myself a 'hoper' ! :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 03, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
Not that anyone will care either way  :icon_lol: but I have followed 'Front' on Twitter for a while out of general nosiness  :icon_redface: not because I believed he was MJ. I also joined that forum as I thought they might have some info as to why this one was down and who had 'upset' Souza.

I'm not a proper 'believer' like most people here, but am interested enough to keep popping in. I would call myself a 'hoper' ! :icon_e_ugeek:
Just like to dip your toes in and not get too wet?  :icon_lol: Better watch no one pushes you in!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2013, 08:29:22 PM

Hoper or Hopper?   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions