~Souza~

Re: Important information for all members
September 02, 2013, 05:21:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And what about the connection with Paris Jackson, is she another Troll? I tell you one thing if this is true Mo and the ugly dude are genius.

Not genius, evil with a 500 page log of private chats with someone who DOES know his shit.

So Mo has the log of chats you both had with Bob from way back in the early daze? That would explain some things and makes this line of thinking plausable.
I thought I stopped following keyboard wizz years ago ........apparently not.

Yes, she was present with most chats even and some more even after I thought he left. Truth always prevails and I don't care about the haters, I know where I'm at. They will die from embarrassment one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 05:26:40 PM
Souza, I think you misunderstood me.  I don't think Michael is dead because of Front. I respect you and your determination, I wish I was that determined too!!!
But sometimes I get the sense that you may know more than you are telling us, and I do wish with all my heart that you are right about Michael being alive.  I just sense that you may have access to more info. than most of us here, and if that's the case, I wish you would put us out of our misery and let us in on it too.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 05:29:14 PM
Souza, I think you misunderstood me.  I don't think Michael is dead because of Front. I respect you and your determination, I wish I was that determined too!!!
But sometimes I get the sense that you may know more than you are telling us, and I do wish with all my heart that you are right about Michael being alive.  I just sense that you may have access to more info. than most of us here, and if that's the case, I wish you would put us out of our misery and let us in on it too.......

Okay.....: Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
Wow, what a thread!! This is all very very interesting. I am a tad confused. But the one thing I am not confused about is that Twtr Front is a fake.

- Keep your life BALANCED : don't jump from one extreme to the other : few hours ago, you were sure to talk to MJ, and now he is dead ? Makes no sense.

So true!!! Well said!

Only have a few things to say.

a) I don't think that "Back" who started this thread is the original "Back" But I think that username was used to get attention to put out the warning abt Twtr Front. And rightly so too! So thank you back for revealing this to those who do not know about this person.

b) Hasn't anyone ever asked themselves when Twtr Front posts a picture, why can't it just can't be raw? I mean, I get not showing his face to maintain the charade / protect identity. But have you asked why every single image is over exposed, overly bright, colour saturated?

c) If the family are confusing you, trolls are confusing you and you are struggling with believing that he is alive at all, and starting to think that the hoax is a hoax, go back to all his song lyrics that imply hoax. At the end of the day they were MJs words. Family / TMZ aren't perpetuating this. MJ did. Don't let the trolls confuse you. Then they win!

d) This one is a question, for Bec, Souza or anyone else that can help. Are we sure that Forum Front is Twtr Front? What about family validation of Front? (Remember that thread) Can someone please explain that for us? I tend to think Forum Front and Twitter Front are different people. And hate to say it but I do still tend to think that Forum Front was MJ and that now that character is redundant. But  that is based on my limited knowledge. So I am sure I could be wrong...

So that means the 'snippets' everyone was going gaga over were possible from this other guy??

e) I actually feel sorry for this troll. In the respect, that they must be absolutely dead and empty inside. For those who have been hurt by Twitter Front, don't feel bad or sad. The fact that you HURT makes you human and is a beautiful thing. You are real. For someone to do this it shows they are dead inside, morally bankrupt, empty and lonely. Its attention seeking behaviour because they have NOTHING and NO LIFE. You on the other hand have a beautiful life, friendships, love, family, emotions (which is why you got hurt) and that's ok, because you are real, they are not!

f) Finally my heart goes out to you Sweetsunset. Biggest hugs to you!! I have seen your tweets and I can see that you are taking this extremely hard. Stay strong dear and think about the reasons you first realised/believed that MJ hoaxed his death.

Love to all and please be careful!

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 06:17:54 PM
d) This one is a question, for Bec, Souza or anyone else that can help. Are we sure that Forum Front is Twtr Front? What about family validation of Front? (Remember that thread) Can someone please explain that for us? I tend to think Forum Front and Twitter Front are different people. And hate to say it but I do still tend to think that Forum Front was MJ and that now that character is redundant. But  that is based on my limited knowledge. So I am sure I could be wrong...

Never paid attention to that, but just read over it and I don't really see any validation. I think that if you want to see it, you are more likely to accept anything as validation. I do not see it, maybe someone else does and can explain it to you? I have seen bigger coincidences, lots of it is pretty much a stratch and the few left are probably really just a coincidence. If you troll that long, you will get some shit right. If I wouldn't have a life I would prove it, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 06:19:23 PM
@shamone. With respect to you, Souza didn't start this, the Trolls did imo. :icon_e_wink:

Meanwhile, does anyone know who is behind this blog? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(I don't agree with it all, but I do with half of it)
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:26:43 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

September 02, 2013, 06:46:18 PM
No idea but very interesting. Thanks for posting, Aussie. I think it's pretty obvious from Twitter front's replies to these allegations that he is a total fake. Truth indeed runs marathons. See ya twitter fraud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 02, 2013, 06:55:10 PM
For those who haven't clicked on the wordpress link I posted, it actually debunks the 'Amsterdam' T shirt and other photos front has posted up on himself recently on Twtr

Def worth a look!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

paula-c

September 02, 2013, 07:35:11 PM
Hey, if anyone wants to think MJ is dead because Front is a fake then so be it. I am not starting to convince people on that after 4+ years. That is the problem with trolls though, they make people doubt things that are so clear cut.

MJ is alive, if I am wrong then I will eat cow shit for a year.

The majority believe that MJ is alive before that these personages appear (TS and FRONT), all this shit makes me very angry,i do not understand to do this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 07:39:44 PM
Hey guys. I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. I have been looking at this site here and there but not really posting cause I felt I had really nothing to contribute because I wasn't investigating anymore. However, I did notice all of this drama happening over the past few days and I just wanted to say sorry that all of this drama started with my thread. I just pray that everything resolves itself and everyone remembers to not let emotions get the best of them and to always think for yourself. That's all I have to say. Wish you all well and sending much love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 02, 2013, 07:50:45 PM
O my goodness, the other day I tried to log in and site was down with unusual msg. set up. I swear God I thought to myself of Mo who could have done sneaky things here for known reason. Today I read this and just got big smile on my face. Then I recalled how many times I was slammed for telling Front is not back, not MJ, etc.... but that's ok.  I knew time will put everything and everyone on its place. halleluya!
Could not think though Pure Love will make such cheap move.

Ok, back to Back.  Who are you dude? Are you Back from MJJC that changed its user name to "this is no MJ"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

September 02, 2013, 08:11:40 PM
Could not think though Pure Love will make such cheap move.

Agree with you and hope she's not being used
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:27:09 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 02, 2013, 08:15:32 PM
If Front is a troll or an impostor do not know, he never claimed to be MJ and I did, it was assumed that, so I left no wound.
Just take a look at tweeter and are all like crazy, I have to think a little about tweeter Front and the Front forum.
Souza I want to know, since when you know that Front is KBW?
The fact that Front is a counterfeiter does not change what happened on 6-09 and is just why I'm here, I feel a bit sorry for having been led by the nose, by a person who just wanted attention ...
We must continue, this can not be put into question if MJ is dead, the facts are in sight and that's what counts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 08:32:40 PM
@Marumjj In his last two tweets he implies he is MJ. So no one is assuming.

Meanwhile each twt is being more and more desperate. SO not MJ. His reaction itself shows that, as bec said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 02, 2013, 11:29:57 PM
@shamone. With respect to you, Souza didn't start this, the Trolls did imo. :icon_e_wink:

Meanwhile, does anyone know who is behind this blog? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(I don't agree with it all, but I do with half of it)

I once saw Tony Foote(@TheUpperFoot) stating this blog in one of his tweets to front. Maybe it's him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions