sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Important information for all members
September 02, 2013, 03:28:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you saying Paul B is Back, Sott, TS going  way back to 2002?  If so, MJ is dead, because it connects to MJ facebook, Paris, MJ siblings, etc. Then the Jacksons and MJ Estate are playing the game with Mo and KBW, to fool hoaxer fans. Everything is interconnected, so when 1 card falls, the whole house falls down. So again if true, then MJ is truly dead and his family along with TMZ wishes to perpectuate this 'lie'. Its all connected tightly and interrelates. You cant pull out one without affecting ALL the other hoax aspects.

Yeah that's what I said too that MJ may be for sure dead and the whole hoax is only that "A HOAX". Let' start grieving Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 02, 2013, 03:30:20 PM
I think more and more that Twitter is bad    :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 03:32:03 PM
Are you saying Paul B is Back, Sott, TS going  way back to 2002?  If so, MJ is dead, because it connects to MJ facebook, Paris, MJ siblings, etc. Then the Jacksons and MJ Estate are playing the game with Mo and KBW, to fool hoaxer fans. Everything is interconnected, so when 1 card falls, the whole house falls down. So again if true, then MJ is truly dead and his family along with TMZ wishes to perpectuate this 'lie'. Its all connected tightly and interrelates. You cant pull out one without affecting ALL the other hoax aspects.

Yeah that's what I said too that MJ may be for sure dead and the whole hoax is only that "A HOAX". Let' start grieving Michael.

He is dead because Front is a troll? OMG! HE IS NOT DEAD. He is alive and well and probably rolling his eyes at the hate in this community while eating Burger King!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 02, 2013, 03:42:29 PM
How can you be so sure Souza, I'm sorry but I completely lost track now :( Seriously confusing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Do

September 02, 2013, 03:46:53 PM

I hate to think about it, but that MIGHT be the case. Whatyourheartsays is right, they could be trolls too. Or maybe just one troll, who does have plenty time to fool everybody and knows the whole scenario. I know this isn't a popular topic, but sometimes I have doubts about who's hoax this really is....'they' (whoever 'they' are) have spent so many years to break Michael (for whatever reasons) why wouldn't 'they' play this hoax-game to distract our attention from their criminal acts and let the fans believe it's Michael's hoax? I believe there is a very significant reason for this hoax.....but it could be for both sides....for Michael or for them....I still haven't figured out what would be the reason for 'them', but the way Michael was persecuted with those horrible lies, there MUST be a reason for it, and maybe there was also a reason to want him 'dead'.
The family gave us 'clues', but also confirmed time and time again that Michael is dead. They wrote books about it, they gave countless interviews all over the world. Yeah....maybe they played with us for a little while, I don't know...could that be coincidences too? Or maybe fake twitter accounts?

I feel there are still 'clues' (like Dave Dave) that are giving me a little hope Michael is in charge.....and so I'm not stop hoping yet..But it becomes more difficult each day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

September 02, 2013, 03:47:33 PM
I'm usually just a quiet reader, and I'm following the hoax since maybe one year so you're all probably deeper inside this all but what I wanted to say is - respecting all opinions: Front is one little part, I followed him a while to compare times, but in the end he never said he was mj, but yes, i agree, with several pics, etc it was leading to the conclusion of some people it had to be him. we can't stop them but regardless of front, the hoax is so much bigger, and I would never stop believing just because of front being someone else as a few thought he was. because why? he probably has a talent, and things fell together because some wanted to believe. psychology. I don't understand why people begin now to think MJ is dead because of the topic front. Please forgive me as I interrupted here and I don't know the past (I read all threads here over the last weeks, but still) or you, but I had to say that.

much L.O.V.E. to you all xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 03:52:49 PM
How can you be so sure Souza, I'm sorry but I completely lost track now :( Seriously confusing!

I said it made sense. Front posted stuff I discussed with someone in private. That someone SWEARS he is not Front and the only other person that knows what was said is Mo. That and the guy's posture, him playing piano/keyboard and all other stuff simply makes sense.

I already get linked to lots of twitter crappers hating on me (while I wasn't even the topic starter!!) but I don't give a fuck because they will eat their words and disappear from the net very soon only to come back here to kiss ass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 02, 2013, 04:00:31 PM
I understand thanks, but I was referring to the Michael is alive part :)
I mean, if Front isn't real, then TS isn't also. HE was the man referring to Front as MJ in one of his topics, right? So that makes TS a fraud 2.....

And now Back (out of all names) is saying Front isn't real :S

I don't get it. But maybe it's because i'm tired hahaha

Anyhow, thanks "Back" for giving me a huge headache!  >:( lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 04:04:10 PM
I mean, if Front isn't real, then TS isn't also. HE was the man referring to Front as MJ in one of his topics, right? So that makes TS a fraud 2.....

Ohhhhh! I know because I have always known, not because of TS, not because of Front but because his death makes no sense. TS said from the start he was not MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 02, 2013, 04:07:58 PM
Ah well, let me think about it overnight :) Like I said, maybe it's just me. Thanks anyway!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 04:19:45 PM
Come on People !!! Stay focussed  ! here are a list of my thoughts right now. Hope some of it will help you be back on the road ! it is not based on any specific person, just people you can happen to meet on the MJ hoax community.

- If you believe MJ is alive, you have to TRUST YOURSELF, TRUST YOUR HEART.
- Some of you are lost "right now" but is it because of MJ, or is it because things are not what you expected ?
- It is not because some people know A LOT about MJ, that they ARE MJ, or that they are part of the Hoax.
- It is not because some people lie to you, that eveything around is a lie.
- Keep your faith in MICHAEL alive. Only him. (and God, for those who wish, i'm not into this stuff)
- Keep your life BALANCED : don't jump from one extreme to the other : few hours ago, you were sure to talk to MJ, and now he is dead ? Makes no sense.
- Invest your energy, not your faith. Never put your faith in the balance. Keep a clear mind for all you are given to hear or see.
- Did Michael need a twitter account to have the memorial released ? to have TII released ? To have the davedave interview released ? MJ has his own communication chanel, i DOUBT he would need a free social network to have a public say about his hoax. All this must be protected by contracts until revealed, he would never set it public.
- Be aware there has ALWAYS been greedy people around MJ, around his money, around the love he got from his fans. Some people wish to have what they seek for and would do anything to get it. Love this people, enjoy them, but don't get fool by them.
- Never let people play with your feelings, play with your belief. If you have to find explanation yourself for something done by someone else, that surely means the person was not "clear". If someone doesn't answer to the question "are you MJ" that obviously is not "SANE" behaviour. NOONE would PLAY this cruel game call "i make you doubt, and i don't care if you are disappointed" There is no LOVE in such behaviour.

PLEASE people, be safe and protect your hearts. I'm really sad to see people disappointed again and again. I'd even prefer we all believe he is dead, if that could make you all comfortable with your lives. Michael has a life, he has dreams, i HIGHLY doubt he would find any fun in putting you all through this ups and downs. If he does, i guess i missed something about this man and i'd never wish to be called a "fan" ever again.
Remember Michael always been a man of action, not only words. Always pay attention to what people DO, and how they BEHAVE, not only the words given, that please your ears.

I really don't know if Michael is alive or not. I know that i know nothing. But damn, i still have this crazy hope in my soul. Once it's been there, it never went. I could call myself delusional, but wouldn't it feel better to consider he is dead...

We are just suffering, arguing, waiting for something that may never come. This needs to stop. One way or the other. And i think such weight is not to put on MJ's shoulders, waiting for him to return and solve all our problems, prooving us right, and saving the world. It's time to grown up about this, and understand that we have to find our own line, so that we are not TARGETS for people who would wish to take advantage on us, offering us some fake hope.

WE, people who loved MJ for years, who got him in our lives all along, supported him, WE, FANS as they call us, are the ones who know nothing ! we are just try to find, hoping, praying, and we tend to trust people who seem to know something. We are such "nothing" in all this mess. And yet we are always the victims of all those fights for power, for money, for fame. Some fights we maybe not even suspect or understand. This is why i think our best place is with MJ, and with his message. Not anywhere else, trying to figure out what's going on in his private life, because we are NOT part of his private life, and will never be. Why expose your heart to some bullets that are not even for you. Fight for the right purpose. For what MJ was fighting for.

Forget the mirrors and try see the light IN YOU. This is where MJ stands, the strongest. This is the place where you will feel he is close to you.
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 04:36:14 PM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Jos

September 02, 2013, 04:35:53 PM
Totally forgot about Dave Dave there for a second. Thanks  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 04:37:48 PM

[/quot]

Ohhhhh! I know because I have always known, not because of TS, not because of Front but because his death makes no sense. TS said from the start he was not MJ.

Souza with all due respect, neither did Marilyn Monroe's death, Princess Diana's death, Whitney Houston's death, Peter Lopez's death (and the list goes on) make any sense even to this day............
I agree with Do's most recent post that we don't even know who's behind this hoax, this has always been in the back of my mind, always nagging at me.....

My goal here (like all of you) is to find out the truth about what happened on 6/25/09.  Michael was so tortured by media and tabloids in such an unjustified way that I want to be here when we find out that he outsmarted them and beat them to the punch.............
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 04:39:28 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 04:56:38 PM
Hey, if anyone wants to think MJ is dead because Front is a fake then so be it. I am not starting to convince people on that after 4+ years. That is the problem with trolls though, they make people doubt things that are so clear cut.

MJ is alive, if I am wrong then I will eat cow shit for a year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 02, 2013, 05:18:56 PM
And what about the connection with Paris Jackson, is she another Troll? I tell you one thing if this is true Mo and the ugly dude are genius.

Not genius, evil with a 500 page log of private chats with someone who DOES know his shit.

So Mo has the log of chats you both had with Bob from way back in the early daze? That would explain some things and makes this line of thinking plausable.
I thought I stopped following keyboard wizz years ago ........apparently not.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions