bec

Re: Important information for all members
September 03, 2013, 09:41:49 AM
Where we stand at this point it doesn't matter if forum front was real or not, it's gone so it doesn't matter. It was also a dead end; no info came out of it, no validations, no clues to the source, no predictions of things to come, just fluff n time killing, so forum front=irrelevancy. Back @mjjc is all that really matters (in regards to legit or not).

As soon as forum front started that strip tease (pics) back in 2011, red flags started going off in my mind. That just never sat right with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 03, 2013, 09:43:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks @Australian MJ Believer for posting the blog about debunking the fakes. I joined the forums here long after everything with Back and Front and I never really got why people followed these internet personalities with such blind faith. The blog is a good summary of the history of these personalities in our hoax community and now it makes more sense to me why people are upset. It's really a shame they had to spoil the hoax experience for some unsuspecting members of our family.

I just know that if I were MJ and I hoaxed my death, I'd be chillin' on an island somewhere, and as someone else mentioned, spending time with my kids. I wouldn't be trolling forums and Twitter playing (cruel) games with my fans. That's why it never even occurred to me for a second that Back/Front/whomever could actually be the real MJ as some ppl believe(d).

Please let's all get back (!) to research and stop obsessing over a few trolls. Our belief in this hoax did not start with them, it began with The Man Himself.  :abouttime:

+ 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

September 03, 2013, 09:47:06 AM
One thing I do know... I hate to see Hoax Fam divided like this  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

bec

September 03, 2013, 09:53:50 AM
Strip tease pics like forum front used to post, and now twitter fraud... not classy. It dropped the collective IQ of the convo like a stone off a cliff.

Makes sense why twitter fraud took to twitter in the first place, it's Keyboardwizz's venue of choice for fake MJ trolling. Love how he's using the old thisisalmostit twitter account to "set the record straight". Using his old fake MJ account to insist he's not pretending to be MJ again. This is a truly fucked up individual. Wonder how the parents of those kids he teaches would feel if they knew what he does online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 03, 2013, 09:58:20 AM
The interesting thing is how Twitter and the other forums are pointing all their hate at me. Like old times I guess. I am not the topc starter, I am not Back. I said it made sense and if people would know what I know they would think the same. I simply can't say everything for the same reason I have been saying for years: I made a promise to someone to keep my mouth shut! And I will. If that means people will start the hate game again, so be it.

I want trolls to be outed, even if I might have trusted the troll or doubted his authenticity at start. Front seemed legit to me for reasons explained above, but started to do stupid stuff. I see people on the other forum saying I am controlling and jealous because Front left, but every member here will know I first moved Front to HoaxBook, then off the forum completely. I don't give a rat's ass where (s)he joins or posts, I have seen Front's trollish behaviour for a while now. But since people ALWAYS bash me and say I censor, I can't just throw people off the forum like that, plus I was still confused because I know Mo can't pull off Front's English most of the time. But this makes sense, period. It is MY JOB to protect members on here. What they do outside his forum is not my problem, but on this forum I AM RESPONSIBLE. So as soon as I know there is a troll starting to get dangerous, like Front is doing with MANY naive followers, then I OPEN MY MOUTH. If people don't like that, they should start to wonder WHY they don't like it. I know why they don't.

I KNOW Front is a BIG FAT TROLL, I just didn't know who it was. Now I think I have that straight in my head too. Plus I learned A LOT about certain members from here and I never forget anything. We will see who has the last laugh, because I know for sure that sooner rather than later most of them will VANISH into thin air out of embarrassement and then come back under a different name to kiss my ass.

Those who want to waste their time on trolls, please do so but don't come running back in tears when you found out that you were chasing an illusion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 03, 2013, 10:10:15 AM
I don't even know what to say....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, I do!

It's another circus! Confusion! Deja vu! So keep watching guys! The best is yet to come!

Yes, it appears there is a war/circus going on here that I have neither the energy nor inclination to investigate.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who's following who's twitter...who's got which forum...which "insider" has the clues...blah,blah,blah.... :icon_e_confused:

TS...TS_comments....Front...Back....Sideways or whoever else is "suppose to be on the inside"...I could care less!

If people out there are twisted enough to play with other people's minds, I have one word for them....KARMA!

I know Michael Jackson is alive.

I only come here to gather information to validate this point.

The rest of it is smoke and mirrors. :Crash:

Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:23:34 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 03, 2013, 10:53:34 AM
I'm not entirely convinced that twitter fraud = forum front, though I do not rule it out.

I'm also not entirely convinced that we should throw TS/TS_comments under the bus along with twitter fraud either. That one is so slippery he may have indulged our perceptions as he was known to support false leads from time to time.

But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.

And I don't believe that.

Because for starters I don't believe Paris would participate in a mega corporation's fan deception of her late father's image/personality in such a deep intimately personal way. Nor LaToya Jackson, and you'll recall she was in on this too for a time.

I also don't believe Sony COULD have the foresight n intuition necessary to sow the seeds of this deception which involves the future death of their mega celebrity 4 years in the future, in regards to back @MJJC. That's just too much and I don't buy it.

So let's not get too excited here n start throwing the baby out with the bath water. Let's take a deep breath and seriously sift through the info/events that led us to this juncture.

Twitter Front is obviously fake. All you have to do is read his responses to this challenge and it's clear. Remember how TS handled himself in the face of similar challenges. Quite a different breed all together.

I remember when Paris tweeted a poem including the word Swingset nickname given to me by Front after I posted something to Front at the Back&Front thread and she deleted some time later. I also remember LaToya's tweet about "Left Overs" after TS_comments posted something about: "Left Overs on a silver Platter" or something similar so if Front Forum was this pathetic Paul then he has bonds with Jackson family and is living in L.A, lol, or Paris Jackson, LaToya Jackson and Michael Jackson Facebook are fakes what I don't believe for a second, easy to know why I don't believe those twitters are fake because they show so many pics of the owners that it would be something illegal plus nobody might get all these private pics so easily. And I talk about Michael Jackson Facebook because I don't know if you remember that I said to Front talking about BAM and CM documentary as follows: Please Michael make it to Spain too and a few hours later Michael Jackson Facebook posted something in spanish giving instructions on what channel would be aired CM documentary what made me stay astonished.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:54:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 03, 2013, 11:03:22 AM
Quote from MJonmind:

"There's also a distinct possibility that Sony, the Estate and MJ's family are indeed creating a colossal lie, and themselves hired/collaborating/orchestrating the hoax to make money and to enliven the whole music industry. Certainly we've been hearing this dark version of what happened in MJ's life and on June 25/09 many times, but pushed it all away because we believed MJ is alive and directing this show."

I have been worrying about this also, it seems like once Michael was out of the picture, EVERYONE is just so busy making money off of him, writing books about him, doing interviews about him, filing bogus suits against him, singing his songs, dancing like him, copying him, media and tabloids mentioning his name just for the sake of grabbing attention and ratings including making up lies about him..............

Also from MJonmind:

"MJ may or may not be alive, but I'm starting to feel this is more likely intended to be another Elvis situation, with a perpetual conspiracy theory going forever that he is alive but never confirmed."

I fear this too as long as everyone else continues to make money that is all they care about...........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 03, 2013, 11:13:06 AM
The interesting thing is how Twitter and the other forums are pointing all their hate at me. Like old times I guess. I am not the topc starter, I am not Back. I said it made sense and if people would know what I know they would think the same. I simply can't say everything for the same reason I have been saying for years: I made a promise to someone to keep my mouth shut! And I will. If that means people will start the hate game again, so be it.

I want trolls to be outed, even if I might have trusted the troll or doubted his authenticity at start. Front seemed legit to me for reasons explained above, but started to do stupid stuff. I see people on the other forum saying I am controlling and jealous because Front left, but every member here will know I first moved Front to HoaxBook, then off the forum completely. I don't give a rat's ass where (s)he joins or posts, I have seen Front's trollish behaviour for a while now. But since people ALWAYS bash me and say I censor, I can't just throw people off the forum like that, plus I was still confused because I know Mo can't pull off Front's English most of the time. But this makes sense, period. It is MY JOB to protect members on here. What they do outside his forum is not my problem, but on this forum I AM RESPONSIBLE. So as soon as I know there is a troll starting to get dangerous, like Front is doing with MANY naive followers, then I OPEN MY MOUTH. If people don't like that, they should start to wonder WHY they don't like it. I know why they don't.

I KNOW Front is a BIG FAT TROLL, I just didn't know who it was. Now I think I have that straight in my head too. Plus I learned A LOT about certain members from here and I never forget anything. We will see who has the last laugh, because I know for sure that sooner rather than later most of them will VANISH into thin air out of embarrassement and then come back under a different name to kiss my ass.

Those who want to waste their time on trolls, please do so but don't come running back in tears when you found out that you were chasing an illusion.

Don't worry all make sense, the pathetic Paul has the same shape as Michael's body so it could very well be him the one on Front pics pretending to be Michael, lol how delusional and on top of that he is a musician so now I can figure out those shitty snippets, lol, what a shame that we believed those snippets might belong to Michael's artworks  :icon_twisted: as I have just tweeted him: do you believe in Kharma? so you are gonna pay dearly  :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

September 03, 2013, 11:45:13 AM
I've been keeping my distance and just watching this drama unfold. Suspicious about pretty much everyone and everything now, which is probably how I should have been all along. Isn't that the first rule of online interaction?  Anyway, valuable lessons have been learnt. So, I'll keep watching, because I'll admit it's gripping, in a 'watching car crash' sort of way. But I have no expectations from this any more. Going back to basics, before forums and 'characters' muddied the waters. Sorry, if that sounds harsh to members here. I know many are genuine, well-meaning, trustworthy people, but I'm certain we have unwittingly helped each other along in our 'delusion', and that MJ's death hoax is nothing like we've allowed ourselves to be led to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

September 03, 2013, 11:50:43 AM
wow wow !! Never expected this to happen ! , totally confusing and making people divided but ... One Thing I'm sure of
That Michael Joe Jackson is ALIVE ! , Maybe i used to believe in front as a part of this but Not MJ of course , and i really got
in a crossroads finding it was a Fraud ! When it comes to the forum and the lines being crossed
like the way "Souza" Described it it's just ugly for someone to Violat the privacy like that Really "You're so damn disrespectable "
But in my opinion The Twitter "Fraud" front is NOT the forum front or at least not convinced yet , so Agree with your ideas Bec
And "Back" of this thread is the "Back" we know ?! Not Sure !
Truly sorry for all the fans who thought that fraud is the man ! ..
as I have just tweeted him: do you believe in Kharma? so you are gonna pay dearly  :images:
Yes You are right Sunset !
Anyways i will be backing this forum up No matter what , Because it's the only thing i Actually "Believe" in all of this Circus !
- So if all this is true well i think Paul Bergman is a Cold Man ! -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

September 03, 2013, 12:40:39 PM
Interesting.

I don't necessarily think it is a practical assessment; to state that the man who is behind the account is the man depicted in the first post. Although it is highly plausible, I can't attest that it is sensible to assert such claims without substantial evidence to support this. I will say however, this does not lend some credibility to front being Michael, either. From what I was able to retrieve from Front's posts, I found it remarkably suspicious that someone of michael's stature was unable to write thoroughly because I noticed by observing Front posts that he was unable to formulate articulate sentences which is highly uncharacteristic of Michael. Michael writes with such fluidity and ease that the complexities and sophistications which accompany him through his music also follow him through his writing. Something as incredibly simplistic as posting on a forum, given that michael has always been regarding himself as a perfectionist, would never allow himself to post inarticulately. When an individual is trying to convey a message, they cannot be taken seriously if the sentiments they use to send a message to the demographic of people they target do not resonate.  Conversely, I feel that it's unconventional for michael to write without concrete structure and appropriation. Therefore, I can't see how this could Michael. Michael always conducts himself in an astute manner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 03, 2013, 01:29:15 PM
all i know is most of those on twitter who pose as being a part of Michael's camp have turned out to be fake.

And I believe that TS/_comments is not fake...they were here on a purpose, which is completed according to them and maybe we are yet to catch the point.

Back from MJJC is definitely in the know....and i'm not sure about the back here at the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

September 03, 2013, 01:42:44 PM
In the end, there is a significant amount of cynicism that is occurring here as opposed to optimism and realism. We have to start becoming realistically optimistic about our engagements and we can't jump to conclusions. Would michael post ubiquitously to garner attention for the thrill of it? Yeah, he could. but I don't think he would draw that much attention upon himself considering he wasn't too fond of that. He could be one of the users in this thread, posting in anonymity just for laughs and giggles!

the point is , never constitute presumptuous speculation as fact when it simply wording with no concrete substance.

Kind of like when an ignorant person believes that michael is a child molester  without doing your research. so the media condemned him because they believe he is a child molester, everyone else is saying that in america so it must be true. NO! DONT TAKE IT AS FACT BECAUSE ITS NOT!

If front is posting cryptically, you can't just believe its michael because michael posts a certain way and therefore it must be him and arrive at that conclusion.

you have to be sure.

Just like when you are attempting to marry your future spouse! If I offer a woman 100 dollars to kiss me and she kisses me, then she must want to marry me because she kissed me and I gave her 100 dollars to do it. you can't draw connections and links if there is no strength in link.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:45:41 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

jono

September 03, 2013, 02:38:33 PM

Hi all ,this is Paul aka keyboardwizz, first of all I would kindly suggest to remove those pictures of mine, I find my privacy pretty violated. I m not active in the hoax community for more then 2 years now, so I'm kinda shocked and surprised someone linked my pictures and identity to this Front character...
I was notified about this by my good friend Mo about this. As soon as I noticed this I tried to register to MJDHI to set the record straight, but just by seeing my name I got banned....
So no, I'm not Front, not Back or Michael Jackson. Just a dude from Holland figuring out life...
Yes, once I pretended to be MJ by Twitter as suggested  by Souza, whom stated at that time "those fans ar so guillable. they fall for anything"...
At first I liked the game but soon it became a platform for my own visions, inspirations and views on life... (Just like Front)
When I revealed myself and wanted to tell the truth I was banned... So someone is deliberately trying to create her own bubble of truth, and of course everybody has their own interpretations, but the mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open....

So please don't waiste your time clinging on to someone elses dream, live your own life, go create, laugh and love...
It was a harsh lesson to see people calling me names, without even knowing me...
So get out there, live your dreams, show respect and smile...

Thank you for your time

@Moderators
Hope I am allowed to post it here? Otherwise, just delete it... Peace.

:bearhug:
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:39:44 PM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal