MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Important information for all members
September 03, 2013, 12:29:57 AM
Yes, the blog you mention is by Tony@TheUpperFoot, just like Thriller4ever said.

Tony just recently called Front out in a Twitlonger and asked him to answer one simple question with YES or NO.

The question was: Are you Michael Jackson?

I don´t think he ever received an answer though.

EDIT Sep 9 2013: I made a mistake. This isn´t Tony´s blog, he just mentioned it. Tony´s blog is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:50:28 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 03, 2013, 12:51:03 AM
I don't even know what to say....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2013, 01:24:45 AM
And my opinion on front?
If he is MJ he is very sick for showing pics and so called clues.
Better spending his precious time on his kids instead hours on twitter and the internet.
If he/she is not MJ....same illness.
And i know front is following every bit.
So dude this one is special for you.......FUCK YOU!
 :TongueOutSmiley:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 03, 2013, 01:26:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't even know what to say....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, I do!

It's another circus! Confusion! Deja vu! So keep watching guys! The best is yet to come!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

September 03, 2013, 01:28:12 AM
I don't know what happened to my last tweet some hours ago. I think I wrote, what about the AEG trial, "Trouble at the Front", where 'Front' was even capitalized, and mentioned about 7 times. What about the Front clues that were echoed  clearly by Paris, etc. in Sarahli's collection thread. At the CM trial the pumpkin that moved and 99 bottles of propofol predicted. MJJC also tweeted that Back was not MJ (because MJ was dead), meaning that even if Front is a fake such as Paul Bergman, then Back is also being faked by someone else, also SOTT going back to 2002. When Pearl and Debbie R were having the major fight on twitter, Front talked in a familiar way with Debbie, and though Debbie said ppl were crazy for believing MJ was alive, she never called Front out for leading people on that he was MJ. She was actually quite pleasant/rough kidding around with him.

There's also a distinct possibility that Sony, the Estate and MJ's family are indeed creating a colossal lie, and themselves hired/collaborating/orchestrating the hoax to make money and to enliven the whole music industry. Certainly we've been hearing this dark version of what happened in MJ's life and on June 25/09 many times, but pushed it all away because we believed MJ is alive and directing this show. Perhaps long ago, Back, Sott, TS, Front, Pablo, the two trials of C Murray and KJ/AEG have been planned and all the characters scouted for the most talent, and paid handsomely. Perhaps TPTB truly did victimize MJ and we have been fooled into thinking he was free to create and direct. Perhaps MJ was only an MK-ultra, mind-controlled for the agenda of TPTB/Illuminati/whatever for a massive take-over of the world. Perhaps they will use all this to introduce a fake messiah, the Anti-christ type figure, as we have talked of before. There have been hints that major players such as Coca-cola, Sony, Harvey Levin, those who run Hollywood, etc. etc. are working together on this. Even TS' hint that the FBI were involved always was a red flag to me, since they were involved in the whole deception of 911, invasion of Iraq, and the thousands/millions of innocent deaths. I don't feel this Front troll (if true) is acting alone for only the reason of getting some attention, but that he is hired and paid as a top-notch actor in a much bigger project.

Then there's the matter of Dave Dave looking like MJ, blond lady at the memorial, the 'Michael' album inclusion of Jason Malachi songs--these could all be again hired impersonators of MJ trying fool people into believing it was MJ. Then there's the matter of the doubles namely the 2 people that both seem to be MJ--they have 2 different heights, 5'9" and 5'11", and 2 different chins, and 2 different ears, and 2 different lips.

The problem with my above points, is that MJ himself seemed to perpetuate or be involved in this as in the TII reheasals, masks, make-up, wigs, heels, lighting. I don't where I'm going with all this, but it would seem we are all back to the basics of knowing nothing really for sure, because everything can be made to look like it was planned by MJ himself, when it was planned by others with sinister agendas.

MJ may or may not be alive, but I'm starting to feel this is more likely intended to be another Elvis situation, with a perpetual conspiracy theory going forever that he is alive but never confirmed. A mind trap. I've trusted my gut instincts but obviously have been fooled by this Front fake (if true) who is incredibly smart/gifted as an actor/writer. So much so, I must actually congratulate him on his achievement. I'm reminded of MJ's words in TII, "We want to show them talent like they've never seen before." I'm on the fence about all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 03, 2013, 02:09:48 AM
You know MJonmind it really is enough to do anyone's head in. Mine included cause I know I saw Paris retweet one of twitter fronts tweets to Sunset way back at the beginning of the trial and then delete it. I can't prove it but I can't unsee it either.  It made me entertain a theory that Anthony Jackson and the kids were  maybe playing with us at our expense. [probably cause Anthony has the build  to pull off the front pics with a bit of photo shop help] Don't know why I'm throwing this out there, I have no backup for it  except this thought has crossed my mind from time to time.   Sorry to bring you into this vortex of confusion Anthony if you have nothing whatsoever to do with this.
It seems we've been played...and played well.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:21:58 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 03, 2013, 02:39:51 AM
Good morning, I still have a headache thanks to all of this .....  >:(

@MJonmind, thank you for posting that. That was exactly my thoughts, but I couldn't write it that way :)

I remember myself writing a long time ago, saying something like:

"If TS and Front turns out to be fake, I have to congratulate them for their archievement."
So when this is in fact a fraud, then well done! Even though I can't believe it, or something like that..
There were far the many "coincidences" IMO. For me - at this point- (at least Forum) Front has to be "in" in some kind of way.

Wel catch you all later, it time to start working :-) Have a great day y'all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

September 03, 2013, 03:09:22 AM
Thanks @Australian MJ Believer for posting the blog about debunking the fakes. I joined the forums here long after everything with Back and Front and I never really got why people followed these internet personalities with such blind faith. The blog is a good summary of the history of these personalities in our hoax community and now it makes more sense to me why people are upset. It's really a shame they had to spoil the hoax experience for some unsuspecting members of our family.

I just know that if I were MJ and I hoaxed my death, I'd be chillin' on an island somewhere, and as someone else mentioned, spending time with my kids. I wouldn't be trolling forums and Twitter playing (cruel) games with my fans. That's why it never even occurred to me for a second that Back/Front/whomever could actually be the real MJ as some ppl believe(d).

Please let's all get back (!) to research and stop obsessing over a few trolls. Our belief in this hoax did not start with them, it began with The Man Himself.  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 03, 2013, 04:38:05 AM
@Aussie

Forum front = twitter front

When TF was asked about why he doesn't log onto the forum...he said something like he has, then the same day or next day he posted on here. So I guess s/he or them used it as validation that front twitter = forum front.

When I first heard about twitter front I was sceptical because something didn't sit right but then I started to believe he might be legit. Now I don't have an answer.

Oh and if front is fake then so is TR777. I also find it weird that after TR777 made his 'prediction', front shows up on a rant about posers/fakes.

Anyway, I don't put it past anyone...I mean remember michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 03, 2013, 05:20:35 AM
Speaking of validations...

If twitter front is fake and if he is in fact forum front (which he somewhat validated) then ts_comments is fake as he validated front (they also validated each other)...and ts_comments is most likely TS so then he would be fake too.

But if all that is true, how did TS do the numerology that no one can, and still hasn't figured out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Jos

September 03, 2013, 05:34:59 AM
My point exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

jono

September 03, 2013, 06:31:39 AM
Wow. This is mighty confusing...  :confused:

:smiley-vault-misc-150:

I also agree about the "twitter front -> forum front -> ts_comments -> TS" - domino-effect  :Crash:
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:51:00 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

bec

September 03, 2013, 09:19:22 AM
I'm not entirely convinced that twitter fraud = forum front, though I do not rule it out.

I'm also not entirely convinced that we should throw TS/TS_comments under the bus along with twitter fraud either. That one is so slippery he may have indulged our perceptions as he was known to support false leads from time to time.

But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.

And I don't believe that.

Because for starters I don't believe Paris would participate in a mega corporation's fan deception of her late father's image/personality in such a deep intimately personal way. Nor LaToya Jackson, and you'll recall she was in on this too for a time.

I also don't believe Sony COULD have the foresight n intuition necessary to sow the seeds of this deception which involves the future death of their mega celebrity 4 years in the future, in regards to back @MJJC. That's just too much and I don't buy it.

So let's not get too excited here n start throwing the baby out with the bath water. Let's take a deep breath and seriously sift through the info/events that led us to this juncture.

Twitter Front is obviously fake. All you have to do is read his responses to this challenge and it's clear. Remember how TS handled himself in the face of similar challenges. Quite a different breed all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 03, 2013, 09:33:53 AM
I'm not entirely convinced that twitter fraud = forum front, though I do not rule it out. AGREE, why I also said to Sunset, that TF saw a 'gap in the market' left by forum front.

I'm also not entirely convinced that we should throw TS/TS_comments under the bus along with twitter fraud either. AGREE

But I do know that back @MJJC goes right to the top re: 'keep-a-watchin" @:18 of official TII trailer. So if back is a fake then MJ is dead and Sony is all over it.

And I don't believe that. AND AGREE :)
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:36:50 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 03, 2013, 09:38:23 AM
hate to say it, but I still think forum front was MJ and that TS was at least an insider. the spiritual depth of TS was more than the average troll. i don't know what that means.

but yeah...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal