Re: Important information for all members
September 05, 2013, 09:31:32 AM
The thing is sweets, you have no self respect, no dignity and no sense of what it truly takes to be a Michael Jackson fan/admirer.  When you bash anyone, and I mean anyone like you are doing, you lose.  It takes a certain courage to rise above personal feelings and become a mature person.  Resorting to name calling, foul language and personal attacks shows your weak minded and of feeble heart.  You can not put together cohesive thoughts when you are upset....that is immaturity.  You are unable to take the high road, and show respect in times of strife....again, immature.  It has been said that Michael Jackson only works with the best.  Judging by your own admission and tweets, you won't be sharing, "....a jacuzzi while eating chocolate next to M.J."
(that's from your Twitter page).  So, I will not be so shallow as to offer up advice.....a person such as yourself seems to have it all worked out.
I will say, however, I find your lack of self-esteem and lack of responsible behavior degrading to any and all believer/non-believer groups.   
For those of you who are not on Twitter, and have no clue of the ridiculous tweets she sends out...have a look at a small sampling below, so you can
understand what she means by her own words a few posts back from here:

Posted by: sweetsunsetwithMJ
« on: Today at 03:07:38 PM »
".....I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off ...."

Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetxYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login NOW  I KNOW U R A FUCKING TROLL HOW DO U DARE 2 BASH SOUZA DAMN VILLAIN? GO 2 HELL&NEVER COME BACK, PLS PPL OPEN UR EYES.

Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetxYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  YOU ARE  A SOLDIER OF EVIL.You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You don't show your face because you are ugly at heart and at face, lol, diabolic mind.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 05, 2013, 09:49:58 AM
No, she's upset, and rightfully so. She has plenty of self respect, dignity, and maturity. She is not weak minded (are you kidding me??) she is HUMAN. Sheesh. This guy led her and the rest of us on for years, playing mind games with innocent people, and you lash out at sunset?? What's wrong with this picture...

This guy is a sleeze ball with no life, pretending to be MJ, playing fantasy land with people's emotions and sunset is the one who is immature? I don't think so. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 05, 2013, 09:58:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The thing is sweets, you have no self respect, no dignity and no sense of what it truly takes to be a Michael Jackson fan/admirer.  When you bash anyone, and I mean anyone like you are doing, you lose.  It takes a certain courage to rise above personal feelings and become a mature person.  Resorting to name calling, foul language and personal attacks shows your weak minded and of feeble heart.  You can not put together cohesive thoughts when you are upset....that is immaturity.  You are unable to take the high road, and show respect in times of strife....again, immature.  It has been said that Michael Jackson only works with the best.  Judging by your own admission and tweets, you won't be sharing, "....a jacuzzi while eating chocolate next to M.J."
(that's from your Twitter page).  So, I will not be so shallow as to offer up advice.....a person such as yourself seems to have it all worked out.
I will say, however, I find your lack of self-esteem and lack of responsible behavior degrading to any and all believer/non-believer groups.   
For those of you who are not on Twitter, and have no clue of the ridiculous tweets she sends out...have a look at a small sampling below, so you can
understand what she means by her own words a few posts back from here:

Posted by: sweetsunsetwithMJ
« on: Today at 03:07:38 PM »
".....I keep on tweeting she/him/them in a disturbed way to make them feel bad and I won't stop until I'm done although some have advised me to stop it I won't because now it's my time to f**k them off ...."

Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetxYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login NOW  I KNOW U R A FUCKING TROLL HOW DO U DARE 2 BASH SOUZA DAMN VILLAIN? GO 2 HELL&NEVER COME BACK, PLS PPL OPEN UR EYES.

Raquel Tormo@SweetSunsetxYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  YOU ARE  A SOLDIER OF EVIL.You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You don't show your face because you are ugly at heart and at face, lol, diabolic mind.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are right in all you have said I'm immature and I didn't know you are a so good person now everybody on this forum have witnessed that you are not that sweet person that wished everybody to have a nice day in every of your posts using this emoticon  :bearhug: every time, at least I am honest I don't play a character on here...ah and regarding MJ I love him with all my heart and although you couldn't believe right now I am a sweet person behind the scenes and this has been my first time harassing someone that's due to that/ose person/s has/ve hurt me deeply.

Btw I still wish being in a jacuzzi with MJ while eating chocolate ➜ that's real "me" and not a character  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

September 05, 2013, 09:58:57 AM
(@bec) I understand that. But still there is no need to write those messages, without knowing it for 100%.

Even Souza said she's not 100% sure about the Paul/Mo thing. So why drag them into those drama tweets?

We name ourself investigators, so why don't investigate first, until you know something 4 sure, before bashing someone, I ask.
That's my only point.

Keep the calm, think about it and then make your move if you want.
But until we know nothing for 100% sure, don't attack someone.

@Sweet,

No need to drag others in it, just because they don't like your actions and speak that out.
Wish is a very nice person, that didn;t change after her/his reaction to you.

Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:03:09 AM by Jos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:02:07 AM
No, she's upset, and rightfully so. She has plenty of self respect, dignity, and maturity. She is not weak minded (are you kidding me??) she is HUMAN. Sheesh. This guy led her and the rest of us on for years, playing mind games with innocent people, and you lash out at sunset?? What's wrong with this picture...

This guy is a sleeze ball with no life, pretending to be MJ, playing fantasy land with people's emotions and sunset is the one who is immature? I don't think so.

OMG Bec I posted without reading your post, thank you for what you have just said, you are right nobody can understand how I feel right now but I won't fight with any member of this forum that's no my style.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 05, 2013, 10:05:23 AM
Excuse me?

"You are right in all you have said I'm immature and I didn't know you are a so good person now everybody on this forum have witnessed that you are not that sweet person that wished everybody to have a nice day in every of your posts using this emoticon  :bearhug: every time, at least I am honest I don't play a character on here..."

No it isn't your style. I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:11:45 AM
(@bec) I understand that. But still there is no need to write those messages, without knowing it for 100%.

Even Souza said she's not 100% sure about the Paul/Mo thing. So why drag them into those drama tweets?

We name ourself investigators, so why don't investigate first, until you know something 4 sure, before bashing someone, I ask.
That's my only point.

Keep the calm, think about it and then make your move if you want.
But until we know nothing for 100% sure, don't attack someone.

@Sweet,

No need to drag others in it, just because they don't like your actions and speak that out.
Wish is a very nice person, that didn;t change after her/his reaction to you.

Jos I am making my own investigation about Fraudnt I don't believe something because somebody say so, btw I was not talking about you in my previous post I have a big respect for you same as for the rest of the members here but I have never dared to post stuff of any member without permission, however if that person is hurting a full community that's another story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 05, 2013, 10:16:15 AM
Can we BE NICE to each other here?

I understand that Sunset is upset, I agree with bec. I do also think she should let it go and rise above it, as I mentioned earlier.

@Jos: Even though I agree about Twitter and the BS there, I do not feel sorry for either of the two, not even if they were NOT Front, because they didn't give a shit 3 years ago either. I don't believe you were here back then but if you want to know what I mean you can PM me and I will try to give you a short update.

Anyway, I re-opened this so we could discuss trolls, not to pull each others hair. Let's move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
September 05, 2013, 10:18:45 AM
"Divide and Conquor"

Ladies step back and look at the bigger picture of the events of the last few days.

Take care how you address one another. :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Front (frontback777) has gone about his merry way...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login....yet we continue to squibble amongst ourselves about this.

"Divide and Conquor"

Take Souza's advice...reach for higher ground!

:bearhug:

Truth always comes to light.

People just have to see it on their own, in their own time.

Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:19:33 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 05, 2013, 10:21:18 AM
 Please Sweet, in that case - And for your own sake - calm down with your reactions.

@souza, you know I don't want to start a war here. :) I am speaking with the best intentions. For Sweet, and all of us here & on twitter.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 05, 2013, 10:23:44 AM
Sunset may wear her heart on her sleeve but she could never be accused of being fake, shallow, or superficial. Takes one to know one and I appreciate sincerity, in all it's forms.

Maybe there's no "need", but there's little "need" in anything we do here so there is that. I think it's pretty obvious what happened here, thanks to the confession, and OF COURSE people are going to feel burned.

This too shall pass. If nothing else it is a good reminder as to why we believed in the first place, and perhaps a good review is in order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 10:45:53 AM
Do you mean you know who is behind Back nickname on this tread??

No, I have my own suspicions and theories like everyone else here. Imo it's wrong for him/her to take that username just for attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 05, 2013, 10:50:15 AM

No, I have my own suspicions and theories like everyone else here. Imo it's wrong for him/her to take that username just for attention.

Front is a troll so Front is not Back, meaning this back can easily be the MJJC back. Saying it is wrong for him to take that name for attention is just an assumption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 10:57:48 AM

Front is a troll so Front is not Back, meaning this back can easily be the MJJC back. Saying it is wrong for him to take that name for attention is just an assumption.

You think 'he' is Back from MJJC?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

September 05, 2013, 11:14:58 AM
Living in LA and being on pacific time zone, sometimes it gets pretty difficult to catch up with the rest of you who are several hours ahead.  Yesterday just before I went to bed chappie had written a post about Front, Souza and Mo which now seems to be deleted.  He had mentioned that he knew both Souza and Mo and respected both and said he always would.  I don't know chappie I just knew that he was one of the moderators.  In his post he was saying not to simply believe what someone is stating without having proof to support that belief. 

We are being lied to everyday by our government, by the media, everything we read and hear has been manipulated to such a degree that the end result has barely any truth in it.

Souza, did I miss something here? If I did please let me know otherwise I don't understand all the secrecy and censorship?  I understand about keeping the forum clean and free of trolls, but at the same time we are here to investigate, ask questions and find out what the truth is.  I'm not siding with anyone, just want to understand and get to the truth which seems to be getting further away from us every day.........

Hi SEHF, this was my full post from yesterday, and thank you for taking the time to reply to me.  Please read the continuation in my next post...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions