MJonmind

Re: back of murray's head
September 02, 2013, 02:59:03 AM
Hey, not my fault for going off topic!  :icon_razz:

Also MJJC said a while ago on twitter they were going to remove all Back's posts, so I don't think they liked him (they are deaders).
Front said yesterday there were hackers everywhere. So who knows how, why, who.

Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ, so the bald spot just parallels MJ's real or illusionary bald spot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 02, 2013, 05:56:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, not my fault for going off topic!  :icon_razz:

Also MJJC said a while ago on twitter they were going to remove all Back's posts, so I don't think they liked him (they are deaders).
Front said yesterday there were hackers everywhere. So who knows how, why, who.

Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ, so the bald spot just parallels MJ's real or illusionary bald spot.

That in case Pepsi burn was true and Michael really burned his scalp, my opinion CM is really a bit bold and he is not representing or hinting Michael's bald spot.
Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 05:57:37 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 02, 2013, 06:03:46 AM

Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ.

Ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

September 02, 2013, 08:10:52 PM
If Front, Back, SOTT are not MJ:

Then LKL trickster is not MJ.
Then MJ is not anyone online.
Then MJ is not alive, most likely.
Then the whole hoax we've been studying here is orchestrated by an evil power such as TPTB to deceive us with Front/Back/SOTT/LKL guy/TS, etc. as their right hand man, in collusion with MJ's family.
I refuse to believe the above though, only that MJ is covering his tracks, again. JMO though.
Until I see verified proof, I will stay the course. If he is proven dead, then that will be it for me, though the adventure has been agonizing fun.

I feel the same  :icon_e_sad:

Ps: I don't understand this thread, is it about if CM is Michael?? then my answer is "NO".

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2013, 05:13:08 PM
The thing about MJ burns  from what I researched and came to understand it that it was not third degree but second degree. Third degree will not allow him to produce sweat when he was on stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mindTopic starter

September 15, 2013, 05:28:33 PM
The thing about MJ burns  from what I researched and came to understand it that it was not third degree but second degree. Third degree will not allow him to produce sweat when he was on stage.

something else i saw earlier today was an interview with miko and he was saying that he didn't believe the accident led to an addiction for michael.  but he mentions burns on his face. i don't think the tape shows any evidence of burns to the face , at least not that i see. so idk  the thing i saw said the third degree burns were the size of the whole on a 45 rpm record. i had one and it measures what ever i said in a  post above and inch or inch and a half. sometimes the whole thing still feels like a hoax within a hoax within a hoax to me.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal