paula-c

Re: More V for Vendetta
January 25, 2010, 09:50:06 AM
And finally I saw Vendetta, I saw it twice this weekend, and these were the "coincidences" that I saw;

It all starts in London and the big announcement (conference 02)
The struggle for truth and freedom
The statue of children holding hands in a circle (much like the one in Neverland)
The man who meets with the detective (V in disguise), looks much the man of the memorial.
The BTN media, broadcasting news that is produced by the government.
The voice of London (Prothero), died from an overdose of legal drugs, the news report of heart failure.
This film Reflects the corruption that corrodes all institutions of society, media, police, doctors, church (which horror this was a party that impresses me).
All collapsed, one after another domino effect, only one piece does not throw, love.

I think the whole script is worthy of putting it, but it is impossible, & I will confine myself to write more salient phrases;
(Excerpt from the letter that Evey read when the dam), I hope, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope the world will change and things improve. But what I hope above all is that you understand what I mean when I say that though you do not know, and though you may never get to see you, to laugh with you, mourn with you or kiss you, I love you with all my heart I love you

The people should not fear their rulers, the rulers are the ones who should fear the people (remember)
We are told to remember the ideals, not man, Because a man can be finished, can stop him, can kill you, but 400 years later ideals can continue changing the world

I dedicate this concert to Mrs. justice in honor of this holiday seems to be taking.

Justice, equality and freedom are something more than words, are targets.

I like God, neither game nor do I believe in random chance.

The coincidence does not exist, only the illusion of coincidence.

An open mind can change the world.
And last for me was impossible not to relate all this to the issue of the New World Order, The Authorities experience in humans to produce a virus, non-existent attribute its diffusion to legitimize a terrorist regime to combat them. Plague rides the horse of ambition, fear, greed. Plague is the power :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 25, 2010, 10:43:14 AM
yes...and the red roses..like at memorial...and the Prince mask from V for Vendetta...and 400 years...4 years (told us Michael)...many coincidences...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 25, 2010, 11:35:40 AM
Yes mformichael , I would say are already too many "coincidences  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 11:36:02 AM
Not sure if this photo has been mentioned, it was Halloween 2008...

[attachment=0:2p3u8md5]PrinceV.jpg[/attachment:2p3u8md5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Andrea

January 02, 2011, 12:05:59 PM
I wrote this in another thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but it seems more appropriate here.

Quote from: "Andrea"
Another V for Vendetta parallel/prediction that I love is this scene from the movie:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Sorry, it won't embed on here but please watch it ! It's not too long.  :)

A lot of the public believe that V is still alive, something the oppressive establishment doesn't want and on Gordon's show, the "establishment" is openly mocked for maintaining that V was no longer a threat to them and perfectly presented with the silly chase scene accompanied by the Benny Hill theme.  I think the Benny Hill theme is actually quite significant - Michael Jackson is a huge Benny Hill fan.  (So am I, I grew up watching it with my Dad  :) )

"Michael Jackson was a big Benny Hill fan: "I just love your Benny Hill!" the young Jackson told a bemused English music-press critic during a 1970s tour. "He's so funny!". During Benny Hill's decline in health he was visited by Michael Jackson who was in the UK at the time."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“The funniest comedian in the world. My all-time hero.” Michael Jackson  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just think it's "coincidental" that the V for Vendetta film has a scene where the majority of the public has realized V is still alive (Michael) and presented on the show in a comedic way with the most appropriate music, as though it were hand-picked by Michael.  Using the media and mocking the "powers that be".  An eerie fictional prediction of real life events to come?

So it would make sense that if Michael had some say in this film (it seems he did, right?), that he would use a comedic influence of someone he greatly admires (Benny Hill).  What's also interesting about this part of the movie is Gordon's role.  Gordon has his own show and is a very popular media figure...but he is on V's side and fighting the same fight against the evil establishment.  So someone in the media working for V.  Who on the media is on Michael's side??  TMZ (Harvey Levin), Larry King (although his show has ended)...and possibly Oprah??  If someone in the media recognizes what Michael is doing is for good (like Gordon did with V), that person(s) would help Michael.  A popular media figure on Michael's side makes sense and is just yet another parallel to V for Vendetta.  

I read all the posts in this thread and there are too many coincidences between the movie and the hoax and as we all know by now - There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 02, 2011, 12:32:57 PM
For anyone who may be confused as to who Benny Hill is, he was a British comedian - read more here if interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found this one youtube, someone did the Benny Hill theme song to the Thriller dance for some reason.  But it's the music Gordon uses in his show when strongly hinting the V is still alive.

[youtube:27zip6n5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqIYmTHXe0[/youtube:27zip6n5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 07:37:30 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
This is also a good summary:

[youtube:4qeewpb2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/youtube:4qeewpb2]

I saw this video when it first came out and today somebody tweeted the link on Twitter and I watched it again and noticed something. Stop the video at .36 it reads "The 5th of November 2020, a year after his sensational first demonstration actions, V is ready for his final act". The year 2020 jumped out at me because of this pic about Tito at the Peach Drop for New Year's Eve wishing everyone to Have a Great 2020

How could they mess up the year like that? I don't think they did it by accident! Perhaps this was Tito's way of telling us that 2011 is going to be like V's 2020? Are we to get ready for V's (MJ's) final act?!

I never saw V For Vendetta until it was a redirect by TS way back in the beginning of this adventure. I immediately saw the connections to Michael and in fact in my heart I believe that Michael was the actor Behind The Mask.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 07:42:41 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"

[youtube:3j9vumgd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/youtube:3j9vumgd]

I saw this video when it first came out and today somebody tweeted the link on Twitter and I watched it again and noticed something. Stop the video at .36 it reads "The 5th of November 2020, a year after his sensational first demonstration actions, V is ready for his final act". The year 2020 jumped out at me because of this pic about Tito at the Peach Drop for New Year's Eve wishing everyone to Have a Great 2020

How could they mess up the year like that? I don't think they did it by accident! Perhaps this was Tito's way of telling us that 2011 is going to be like V's 2020? Are we to get ready for V's (MJ's) final act?!

I never saw V For Vendetta until it was a redirect by TS way back in the beginning of this adventure. I immediately saw the connections to Michael and in fact in my heart I believe that Michael was the actor Behind The Mask.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

this is very very interesting, it also looks like the Have a Great 2020 tab was added on top of sth already there which says: "The peach drops in:"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 08:49:32 PM

I was searching for information on the producer to see if there were any connections to Michael. The movie is a Warner Brothers movie - I'm sure it's already been mentioned. I won't state the same things over but the forum that I linked above has some more interesting connections.

All thanks goes to the person from this link. I just cut/pasted what I found interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 02, 2011, 08:56:20 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"

[youtube:293zt2iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/youtube:293zt2iz]

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

this is very very interesting, it also looks like the Have a Great 2020 tab was added on top of sth already there which says: "The peach drops in:"

Forst - this does it for me. No more need to convince me. Now I wonder like the rest of you - did Michael either write V or perform in it? Very interesting connection for sure. I wonder when V was written...early 2000's maybe? Earlier? Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 02, 2011, 09:05:03 PM
Portman's 'Vendetta' To Keep London Explosion Storylines

Portman's 'Vendetta' To Keep London Explosion Storylines

25 July 2005 | WENN | See recent WENN news »

Producers of Natalie Portman's forthcoming film V For Vendetta have refused to edit out scenes of bombings on the London Underground train network, despite the recent terrorist attacks in the British capital. Fifty-five people were killed and over 700 injured when a double-decker bus and three trains were blown apart by suicide bombers on July 7. Last week, one person was injured during four failed terror attacks on different underground railway lines and a bus in east London. In V For Vendetta, a futuristic London is the target of a terrorist attacks and sees the tube lines destroyed by bombings. Executive producer Joel Silver says, "It's a great time for this movie. It's a controversial film and it's a controversial time. It's going to make people think." Fellow producer David Lloyd adds, "In terms of what happened in London it's important to try and understand what leads people to terrorism. There should be lots of movies made about terrorists." Director James McTiegue explains, "Terrorism is one of those themes that never really goes away." »

Berlinale Adds Competitors

19 January 2006 | Studio Briefing - Film News | See recent Studio Briefing - Film News news »

Organizers of the 56th annual Berlin International Film Festival -- the Berlinale -- have announced the titles of 14 additional entries in this year's competition. Nine films had previously been announced, and three more films will be added before the festival opens on Feb. 9. Among U.S. films selected for the competition on Wednesday are Robert Altman's A Prairie Home Companion, starring Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin, Woody Harrelson, Kevin Kline and John C. Reilly; and Michael Winterbottom's documentary/drama The Road to Guantanamo. Among films screening out of the competition will be Bennett Miller's Capote, starring Philip Seymour Hoffman as writer Truman Capote, and James McTeigue's V for Vendetta, written by the Wachowski brothers. »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 02, 2011, 10:12:07 PM

I thought the same. It can be his way to say 2011 is going to be V's 2020. And you know what? 2011  2+1+1=4  2020 2+2=4  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 02, 2011, 10:29:17 PM
Was anybody else being randomly redirected to a blank Google page while on that Peach site? It kept happening to me. It probably doesn't mean anything...but it was annoying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 02, 2011, 10:31:05 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Was anybody else being randomly redirected to a blank Google page while on that Peach site? It kept happening to me. It probably doesn't mean anything...but it was annoying.

yeah it happens to me too everytime I get into the page. weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 02:27:44 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "anewfan"

yeah it happens to me too everytime I get into the page. weird.

Same here.

But I did some research yesterday on the green banner with "Have a great 2020!". Seems like similar banner with google pop-up appeared in the past (2009) on some other websites. It is not there any longer but I found some forums that this thing was discussed  :?  :?  :?  

e.g. one site
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions