Arianna_07

More V for Vendetta
December 28, 2009, 04:43:10 PM
More V for Vendetta

We all know  the video that MJalive999 created on youtube about the connections between this movie and MJ's Hoax. And TIAI did redirected us as well to this movie. And I'm sure many of u already discussed about this on this forum. Sorry for re-opening this topic again.

ok... Why this movie???
Mjalive999 showed us the most important "coincidences" with the hoax,  wich are :
1. The fight for the TRUTH and FREEDOM.
2. The Big Announcement ( with that red curtain signature)
3. The statue of children holding hands in a circle ( very similar with the one in Neverland). Except the statue in V movie is formed by 5 children, while Mj's has 7  - both  of them have a  thing with the numbers here ;)
4. The Fedora man  -  V is in  disguise - and he is  recording (with a camera)  the meeting with the detective ;)  looks a lot like the Hat man at the Memorial.
5. The backround imagine ( with the Army of Hope for V and The Army of LOVE for MJ?)
Mjalive999 did an amazing job conecting this movie (V for Vendetta) and the hoax together! bravo. ;)

But I see more  "coincidences" ! And that's why I've decided to open a new  thread about this very special movie!
My question is...Was this movie the main source of inspiration for MJ's Hoax??
Let's go back to the story line and see more then we've already seen!

The Release of the movie was in March 2006  ;)

The Action starts in London.( how familiar )..;)
- A shadowy, mysterious freedom fighter; with an ideea that changed the world - V .
- A man in a mask who says about himself : " I'm a musician of sorts, and on my way to give a very special performance. I promise it will be like nothing you've ever seen! "

1. As the story beggins, we hear these lines : "This is a Test..... England Prevails"
2. BTN (British Television Network) - reports a fabricated news about a death! ( " you think ppl will buy this??? Why not?? this is BTN - our job is to report the news, not fabricate it! that's government's job").
3. The Big Announcement made by V!
    He mentions the words :  truth, cruelty, injustice, intolerance and "Truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into  a mirror.(...) But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me ONE year from tonight,  and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
4. The BTN news reports : The masked man was shot and killed .dead - ( Lies)
5. V's home - the Shadow Gallery - underground, looks like a museum - Art items, books, music..
    The song "Cry me a River " plays on the jukebox, performed by Julie London
~"Now you say you're sorry
For bein' so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you"~
6. The Voice of  London ( Prothero) - was killed  (by V) with an overdose of legal drugs!
   On the news they reported the cause of death - Heart Failure ( more Lies).
7. Evey Hammond - captured and tortured by V, reads this message "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
    Why all this ?
   Evey - "That wasn't real"
    V -  " you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't. I know you may never forgive me... but nor   will you understand how hard it was for me to do what I did".
".........artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself. "
8. 4th of November - the Eve of the  Revolution: ( after 347 days from the Announcement?? anyway...very interesting choice of numbers..do we have a 77 or wht?? ;)
The policeman Finch - " Tonight's your big night. Are you ready for it?... Are we ready for it?
The problem is, he knows us better than we know ourselves. I suddenly had this feeling that everything was connected.
I felt like I could see everything that happened, and everything that is going to happen. It was like a perfect pattern, laid out in front of me. And I realised we're all part of it, and all trapped by it. "

In the movie we have important figures of the society - the media, the police, the doctors, the church ( the bishop) and a character - called Spider ( death ) -  all involved, connected  and part of the Vendetta! They all went down like pieces in a Domino! Only One piece didn't fall ...and that was LOVE ( or Hope?)........

V - " What us done to me, created me! "

In  the end, V  succeded - with the price of his death - and the help of  Evey, Finch and his Army - to change the world and make a day to remember!;)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November!"

My last question is .....could this line be real ?? " There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence! " Could most of our answers be in this movie ?

Now ...You be the judge of all this...!  ;)
Bcz maybe I'm going crazy and I see more then it is...in everything and everywhere!! :mrgreen:  But I saw this movie on tv, on Saturday and couldn't help not noticing how many things in common V and MJ have ;) ;)
Who knows ? maybe some of u  here will enjoy this thread, and if u don't .. u have my apologies for borring u with my crazy thoughts and scenarios!  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: More V for Vendetta
December 28, 2009, 04:51:15 PM
You make very good points there, I have to admit.
I was supposed to watch the movie myself, but have been too busy. I bought it years ago and watched it then, but can't remember a thing about it. Hmmh. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow and be wiser !

I think V and MJ really have many thing in common, and the statue-thing is very suspicious... And all the sevens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:06:23 PM
Quote from: "Arianna_07"
More V for Vendetta

We all know  the video that MJalive999 created on youtube about the connections between this movie and MJ's Hoax. And TIAI did redirected us as well to this movie. And I'm sure many of u already discussed about this on this forum. Sorry for re-opening this topic again.

ok... Why this movie???
Mjalive999 showed us the most important "coincidences" with the hoax,  wich are :
1. The fight for the TRUTH and FREEDOM.
2. The Big Announcement ( with that red curtain signature)
3. The statue of children holding hands in a circle ( very similar with the one in Neverland). Except the statue in V movie is formed by 5 children, while Mj's has 7  - both  of them have a  thing with the numbers here ;)
4. The Fedora man  -  V is in  disguise - and he is  recording (with a camera)  the meeting with the detective ;)  looks a lot like the Hat man at the Memorial.
5. The backround imagine ( with the Army of Hope for V and The Army of LOVE for MJ?)
Mjalive999 did an amazing job conecting this movie (V for Vendetta) and the hoax together! bravo. ;)

But I see more  "coincidences" ! And that's why I've decided to open a new  thread about this very special movie!
My question is...Was this movie the main source of inspiration for MJ's Hoax??
Let's go back to the story line and see more then we've already seen!

The Release of the movie was in March 2006  ;)

The Action starts in London.( how familiar )..;)
- A shadowy, mysterious freedom fighter; with an ideea that changed the world - V .
- A man in a mask who says about himself : " I'm a musician of sorts, and on my way to give a very special performance. I promise it will be like nothing you've ever seen! "

1. As the story beggins, we hear these lines : "This is a Test..... England Prevails"
2. BTN (British Television Network) - reports a fabricated news about a death! ( " you think ppl will buy this??? Why not?? this is BTN - our job is to report the news, not fabricate it! that's government's job").
3. The Big Announcement made by V!
    He mentions the words :  truth, cruelty, injustice, intolerance and "Truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into  a mirror.(...) But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me ONE year from tonight,  and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
4. The BTN news reports : The masked man was shot and killed .dead - ( Lies)
5. V's home - the Shadow Gallery - underground, looks like a museum - Art items, books, music..
    The song "Cry me a River " plays on the jukebox, performed by Julie London
~"Now you say you're sorry
For bein' so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you"~
6. The Voice of  London ( Prothero) - was killed  (by V) with an overdose of legal drugs!
   On the news they reported the cause of death - Heart Failure ( more Lies).
7. Evey Hammond - captured and tortured by V, reads this message "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
    Why all this ?
   Evey - "That wasn't real"
    V -  " you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't. I know you may never forgive me... but nor   will you understand how hard it was for me to do what I did".
".........artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself. "
8. 4th of November - the Eve of the  Revolution: ( after 347 days from the Announcement?? anyway...very interesting choice of numbers..do we have a 77 or wht?? ;)
The policeman Finch - " Tonight's your big night. Are you ready for it?... Are we ready for it?
The problem is, he knows us better than we know ourselves. I suddenly had this feeling that everything was connected.
I felt like I could see everything that happened, and everything that is going to happen. It was like a perfect pattern, laid out in front of me. And I realised we're all part of it, and all trapped by it. "

In the movie we have important figures of the society - the media, the police, the doctors, the church ( the bishop) and a character - called Spider ( death ) -  all involved, connected  and part of the Vendetta! They all went down like pieces in a Domino! Only One piece didn't fall ...and that was LOVE ( or Hope?)........

V - " What us done to me, created me! "

In  the end, V  succeded - with the price of his death - and the help of  Evey, Finch and his Army - to change the world and make a day to remember!;)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November!"

My last question is .....could this line be real ?? " There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence! " Could most of our answers be in this movie ?

Now ...You be the judge of all this...!  ;)
Bcz maybe I'm going crazy and I see more then it is...in everything and everywhere!! :mrgreen:  But I saw this movie on tv, on Saturday and couldn't help not noticing how many things in common V and MJ have ;) ;)
Who knows ? maybe some of u  here will enjoy this thread, and if u don't .. u have my apologies for borring u with my crazy thoughts and scenarios!  :roll:

i am really impressed by your post :!:  :!:

on the 25th  i watched that film and i really had the same thoiughts- even my non-eliever husband could not deny simlarities and he does not know why i forced him to watch this film

i can really see so many coincidences that i might believe that mj had wrote the story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 28, 2009, 06:14:15 PM
you're not going crazy whateverhappens! I also saw the similarities you saw. there are just too many "coincidences," for the movie not to mean anything...time for more in depth investigating. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
you're not going crazy whateverhappens! I also saw the similarities you saw. there are just too many "coincidences," for the movie not to mean anything...time for more in depth investigating. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH :!:

BY SAYING THIS YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY :lol:  :lol:

SOMETIMES I ALSO HAVE THE FEELING THAT A PADDED CELL WHAT BE THE BEST FOR ME :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:20:43 PM
This video about the connections is great!

[youtube:3mz3h6pn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CmqdwVDxcI[/youtube:3mz3h6pn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:26:41 PM
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS
I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE; BUT COULD YOU POSSIBLY REPLY THE URL?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:56:35 PM
Quote from: "whateverhappens"
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS
I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE; BUT COULD YOU POSSIBLY REPLY THE URL?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 09:46:28 PM
Michael said he took the ideas from the best and went one better doing things in his own way....!
We are all connected and NOTHING is a coincidence - Michael said :
   "YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING I WANT YOU TO SEE AND NOTHING I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE"
      Nothing is coincidence!
       Every single thing is connected
         Love x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

Arianna_07

December 29, 2009, 03:02:14 AM
Hi everybody..and thank u for reading my thread!
So...now I do know that I'm not the only one here to see the connections and similarities between V and MJ!  ;) In fact, my sister said..hey! wht if MJ wrote the story ??? :)  that's how far this movie has taken us! lol
Ok...so I guess i'm not that crazy either ...;)..(not yet anyway ..lol).

And u are right whateverhappens ;) ...it's "time for more in depth investigating"
And as soon as I have new infos, I'll share it with you :)
TO BE CONTINUUED....

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:19:42 PM
This is also a good summary:

[youtube:291kfoo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/youtube:291kfoo4]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:22:19 PM
Oh, and that wonderful quote:

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having"  

Isn't Michael one of the greatest dancers of all time? ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

December 30, 2009, 02:51:16 AM
Hi and Thank u Ninanina :)  for posting the videos!
I never did saw these videos before!they are ..wooow....amazing! LOVE them! :)
And it will be great if u keep posting videos u find important and relevant for us, they don't have to be necessarily related to this specific thread .

L.O.V.E. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: "Arianna_07"
Hi everybody..and thank u for reading my thread!
So...now I do know that I'm not the only one here to see the connections and similarities between V and MJ!  ;) In fact, my sister said..hey! wht if MJ wrote the story ??? :)  that's how far this movie has taken us! lol
Ok...so I guess i'm not that crazy either ...;)..(not yet anyway ..lol).

And u are right whateverhappens ;) ...it's "time for more in depth investigating"
And as soon as I have new infos, I'll share it with you :)
TO BE CONTINUUED....

L.O.V.E.
toda yi saw the film
BATMAN_ THE BEGINNING
and i was really rocked because also here one can find so many of the things we discussed for vendetta

e.g. the evil plans of the people in power- using torture and poison to bring people down who stand for the good or should be manipulated to serve their aims,
also the plan to kill normal people using poisened drinking water

goes with THE ILLUMINATI - Plans - there are some threads dealing with that. PLEASE READ

e.g. there was mentioned a "mental hospital" called ARKHAM vs LARKHAM in vendetta where they do some evil experiments
the main character had to make a choice where to stand - good or evil- said -inbetween
and at the end there was shown the card -JOKER -looked like in mj ghost video) standing for a person who is also ready to help saving GOTHAM = THE WORLD

and they mentioned the death of a loved person to make it possible that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 01, 2010, 06:55:21 PM
:mrgreen:   Coincidence?, Matches Until when?, I definitely do not believe in coincidences for me everything is becoming clearer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions