No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Another Neverland buyer
August 13, 2013, 08:49:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Sunset...it's incredible that you make the conclusion that I am hating when I never mentioned that once in my post. So no, you are right, I don't know where you are coming from. You are obviously not understanding what I'm saying.

I said 'House of Horrors' because like I mentioned later, it's weird if anyone else would own it, it would be horrible. That is a personal opinion and again I'll state that this issue of 'trampling on others to enhance MJ' is an incorrect perception of words that you are reading here. I'd say that I am one not particularly fond of giving MJ adoration. I'm sure you'd have a different outlook if this was someone else that took the place of MJ in this scenario or if this was not an MJ forum.

So if my perception of what you wrote I took it the wrong way I apologise to you, it's because I have never liked the extremist thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 13, 2013, 09:06:53 AM
Btw he didn't spit onto the fans and this boy has always been demonized on this forum with or without a reason I don't like hate that's all I can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 13, 2013, 10:17:02 AM
I do not hate anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 13, 2013, 12:34:48 PM
I'm all for keeping an open mind....but are we so willing to make concessions for these celebritys behavior and not hold them accountable because they are so talented?  People like Chris Brown, Linsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, etc...are others that seem to stay in trouble in the press.

Is everything said about them fake too?  :Crash:

Especially when there are some other teen celebrities WHO DON'T make such headlines?!

I'm all for "love"....but also accountability!

So even if he supposedly "didn't" spit on fans....

He's STILL clearly leaning over a balcony spitting!  That's gross no matter what the reason!

Kids look up to him. Jokes or not. :icon_neutral:

The fact that JB's even mentioned alongside Neverland is an insult to what Neverland represents.

Michael built Neverland to bring sick, underprivileged kids peace and joy. Not to "hide" some teen celebrity away from the press who is trying to get his sh*t together. 

So whose the next Neverland buyer?.....Lindsay Lohan?  the Kardashians? or how about Honey Boo Boo?  :icon_rolleyes:

Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:39:16 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
 :icon_question:  i hope he didn't do this.  imo, this is one of the most disgusting things 1 human being can do to another
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:33:21 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 14, 2013, 01:03:24 AM
It's true. For some reason there's never any love for the Biebs here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 14, 2013, 06:16:25 AM
@Sunset...it's incredible that you make the conclusion that I am hating when I never mentioned that once in my post. So no, you are right, I don't know where you are coming from. You are obviously not understanding what I'm saying.

I said 'House of Horrors' because like I mentioned later, it's weird if anyone else would own it, it would be horrible. That is a personal opinion and again I'll state that this issue of 'trampling on others to enhance MJ' is an incorrect perception of words that you are reading here. I'd say that I am one not particularly fond of giving MJ adoration. I'm sure you'd have a different outlook if this was someone else that took the place of MJ in this scenario or if this was not an MJ forum.

So if my perception of what you wrote I took it the wrong way I apologise to you, it's because I have never liked the extremist thoughts.

And there you go.

About Bieber...I did like him and I did respect him even during the time when it was the 'fashion' to hate on him (which happens with a lot of celebrities especially the Kardashians). But now look at him? I don't really have respect for him and it seems like he doesn't have respect for himself, especially after the video of him pissing in the bucket...I mean are you serious?...the janitor has to deal with that? Once he earns some respect back then I'll have no reason to dislike him, until then...he won't have any of my respect (not that he needs it).

I've actually met Justin Bieber before and he was really nice and humble, but being nice to people doesn't or shouldn't overshadow something like that. Certainly the good things outweigh the bad and he is a teenager and people make mistakes, but I just find that disrespectful. It dehumanises a person.
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:23:17 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:40:22 AM
I think nobody got my message, I'm not talking specifically about Bieber...my message is that we all are very sweet and understandable with Michael however some members use to jump on other people in a ruthless way from time to time and that"s not Michael's message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

August 14, 2013, 06:39:17 PM
You're right...that wasn't his message.  But then neither was it his MO to sing/write songs that say...I Live For Your Applause or Bow Down Biches.  He also never stated that ...his mere presence is charity...nor did he allow his home to be used as a crash/party pad for a group of punks that have zero respect for him or his community.  See the difference?  Michael has always been humble...thankful to God for his talents...truly generous with those who needed it and respectful of his fellow man.  The others mentioned here need huge doses of those traits to replace their current mindset...they may all be mega-wealthy...but they are not humble beings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

August 14, 2013, 10:07:50 PM
He sure did let his home be used as a crash pad for a bunch of punks who had zero respect for him or the community. The Arviso's.

Just sayin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

August 15, 2013, 07:06:03 PM
He sure did let his home be used as a crash pad for a bunch of punks who had zero respect for him or the community. The Arviso's.

Just sayin.

I actually did think about them as I typed that part of my post.  The difference is (in my personal opinion anyway) that it was his distancing himself from them and trying to get them to leave (once he saw their real deal) that actually precipitated their trumping up the BS for money.  In other words, if he wasn't going to give it...they were going to take it.  At least he realized the problem and tried to correct it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

August 16, 2013, 12:03:36 AM
  This isn't a matter of hating on anybody...it's standing up for what is just and proper.[/color][/size]

Well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 16, 2013, 01:24:41 PM
off-topic alert:

so now JB BOUGHT Mj's song 'slave to the rhythm' and remixed it....sorry, but after this I'm not very supportive of Justin.

this shouldn't have happened...i'm fuming. 

end of rant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

August 16, 2013, 01:55:14 PM
off-topic alert:

so now JB BOUGHT Mj's song 'slave to the rhythm' and remixed it....sorry, but after this I'm not very supportive of Justin.

this shouldn't have happened...i'm fuming.

end of rant

Ya ,ya I already have listened this song in the morning  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!! I'm telling you ,somebody is watching this site and I think that is not very pleased the way people speak about little Justin  ;) .Who knows maybe Michael is that one  :suspect:  :icon_lol: .Hi MIKE  :beerchug:  !!!!! It was supposedly recorded during Invincible and JB is working with Jerkins,so.........  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!

Justin Bieber ‏@justinbieber 1m
All of it is not always easy but it is a blessing. We can change the world. I'm up for the challenge. Big things ahead! #greatness. love you

Justin Bieber ‏@justinbieber 4m
Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here...

Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:01:55 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions