No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Keya Morgan is an 'interesting' guy. One to watch maybe??  A believer in disguise??  IDK.

I concur. In fact absolutely believe that he is a believer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Keya Morgan is an 'interesting' guy. One to watch maybe??  A believer in disguise??  IDK.

I think he is a beLIEver because he always writes in present tense when referring to Michael.
Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 09:23:30 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

ummm would kiwi be a possible nickname for someone name keya?  :icon_redface:  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think he is a beLIEver because he always writes in present tense when referring to Michael.

yep!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

yep!

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Hmm...well I looked thru his tweets and tho he is wonderfully positive/truthful/loving towards MJ, I only see past tense. It doesn't mean he's NOT a believer but...  He just tweeted this.

Keya Morgan ‏@KeyaMorgan 7m
I tweet about Michael Jackson a lot because he was my favorite artist and is now dead and can no longer defend himself. #RIP #MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hmm...well I looked thru his tweets and tho he is wonderfully positive/truthful/loving towards MJ, I only see past tense. It doesn't mean he's NOT a believer but...  He just tweeted this.

Keya Morgan ‏@KeyaMorgan 7m
I tweet about Michael Jackson a lot because he was my favorite artist and is now dead and can no longer defend himself. #RIP #MJ

For sure he is reading here and he probably doesn't want to be called a believer for respect to Michael (maybe he thinks Michael wouldn't like it) or maybe he is suddenly afraid to be so crystal clear. People around Michael are confused to hint Michael being alive or not, I don't Know if you understand what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

This article claims Murray will do the exploding of information on TV after his release from jail.

Michael Jackson - Conrad Murray planning TV tell-all on Jackson
by Bang Showbiz | 29 July 2013
Conrad Murray is reportedly threatening to reveal ''explosive'' secrets about Michael Jackson and his family on TV when he is released from prison in October.

Conrad Murray is threatening to reveal Michael Jackson's ''explosive'' secrets on TV.
The disgraced former doctor - who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter after delivering a fatal dose of Propofol to the King of Pop in June 2009 - has reportedly been fielding multi-million dollar deals to-tell all about the late singer and his family when he is granted an early release from prison in October.
Murray has warned the 'Thriller' star's family that if they continue to push him ''to the limit'' by slating him in the press and in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, he will not hesitate to dish the dirt on Michael's relatives - which he claims could ''tarnish'' their reputations.
In a statement obtained by the Daily Star newspaper, he said: ''Though I have encountered so much sorrow and I have a great deal of explosive information that is fodder for tarnishing images, I've remained loyal to Michael and to foes over the past four years.
''I will continue to be faithful and endure unless and until I'm pushed to the limit and endurance is no more.''
The jailed physician has angered Michael's family by refusing to aid his mother Katherine Jackson's $100 million lawsuit against AEG - who she claims is responsible for the star's death by negligently hiring Murray - and has insisted he won't give evidence in the trial.
Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Murray will receive early release from prison in October for good behaviour.
Murray - who lost his medical license when he was found guilty - was jailed in November 2011 and will leave prison having served just under half of his four-year sentence.

Contactmusic
[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

This article claims Murray will do the exploding of information on TV after his release from jail.

Conrad Murray is reportedly threatening to reveal ''explosive'' secrets about Michael Jackson and his family on TV when he is released from prison in October.

Conrad Murray is threatening to reveal Michael Jackson's ''explosive'' secrets on TV.
The disgraced former doctor - who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter after delivering a fatal dose of Propofol to the King of Pop in June 2009 - has reportedly been fielding multi-million dollar deals to-tell all about the late singer and his family when he is granted an early release from prison in October.
Murray has warned the 'Thriller' star's family that if they continue to push him ''to the limit'' by slating him in the press and in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, he will not hesitate to dish the dirt on Michael's relatives - which he claims could ''tarnish'' their reputations.
In a statement obtained by the Daily Star newspaper, he said: ''Though I have encountered so much sorrow and I have a great deal of explosive information that is fodder for tarnishing images, I've remained loyal to Michael and to foes ??? over the past four years.
''I will continue to be faithful and endure unless and until I'm pushed to the limit and endurance is no more.''
The jailed physician has angered Michael's family by refusing to aid his mother Katherine Jackson's $100 million lawsuit against AEG - who she claims is responsible for the star's death by negligently hiring Murray - and has insisted he won't give evidence in the trial.
Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Murray will receive early release from prison in October for good behaviour.
Murray - who lost his medical license when he was found guilty - was jailed in November 2011 and will leave prison having served just under half of his four-year sentence.

Contactmusic

ummm with the exeption of kate , could i ask which of the jackson's image are not already at least a little bit tarnished already?
[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
My thing is...Michael trusted few people.

So I am reluctant to believe that he shared any "explosive" secrets with Murray (assuming this report of a "tell all book" is true). I remember this rumor being shopped around years ago.

As we all know, Michael told people what he wanted them to know (and believe).  :ghsdf:

If Murray is coming out with some type of "revelations", I'd bet the farm it is something Michael has already arranged.

It seems as of late we are getting all these "pieces to a puzzle", but they aren't fitting together. The AEG trial, Wade, Paris suicide attempt...etc. :suspect:

I'm just not sure what to make of any of it. :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:34:15 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In a statement obtained by the Daily Star newspaper, he said: ''Though I have encountered so much sorrow and I have a great deal of explosive information that is fodder for tarnishing images, I've remained loyal to Michael and to foes over the past four years.

Contactmusic

Would be interesting to know the author's complete source for this article. If a partial source is Murray’s audio statement on TMZ, this article then serves as an example of how the media twists words and creates false truths, because if memory serves  :icon_question:, Murray’s audio did not include the boldface items above.                     

And how could Murray refuse to testify if subpoenaed?  He wouldn’t have been able to plead the Fifth Amendment regarding everything. In his audio statement (again, if I remember correctly), Murray did more in the way of suggesting threats as opposed to outright refusing to be questioned.

EDIT.
Here's that audio again:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 10:51:22 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

For some reason this particular twist has been weighing heavy on me.  Here we have a doctor who has been
found guilty of giving a lethal dose propofol.  It's a drug that should only be used in a hospital setting, with equipment, etc.......
So the doctor saw no problem using this drug outside regulation, correct?  He went to jail for it.  He has stated time and time
again how much he cares for the Jackson family (I think I just threw up,lol).......yet, he failed to testify at his own trail...in order
to at least shed light on exactly what happened June 25th, in order to help the family understand...because he cares so much for them.
This is from the general public's point of view, btw.  His trial was aired on TV...the public saw that he didn't testify.  He publicly stated
by video, his thoughts and cares for the Jacksons.  So now.....we have him getting out of prison early, for good behavior? 
He is saying he'll plead the 5th during the AEG trial....I'd like to know how.  He needs to be in court to do that, I believe.  He has a right
to plead, but must appear in court, under oath to do so.  Then the question concerning profiting from his crime.  I think he's walking a very
thin line with this.  Son of Sam laws are in place in the US.  They are laws specifically designed to keep criminals from making money off
their crime....much of it by selling stories.

So, Murray shooting his mouth off to press or whoever, must not break these laws....good luck with that one.  If he talks only about the
relationships of the family...he's liable for slander.  Of which the family would knock him down in a heartbeat.  If he mentions anything
related to June 25th, he's breaking the law.  So either way, he's barred from making the multi-millions that's being talked about. 

Of course, all of this is just conjecture on the part of the press.  They obviously have no clue of the truth of June 25th.  So it will be interesting to
see what comes of this Murray squawking.  I say, let the jailbird sing.....

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Murray's all talk with no substance both before and after he "went" to "jail".  Well, I shouldn't say no substance because there have definitely been times when he very much seems to be speaking MJ's words, both in his video statements and voicemails left on Harvey's hotline.  His "threats" have yet to come to fruition but I think he's ultimately referring to Michael coming back, hinting at something explosive happening after he gets out of the slammer.  Is he getting out "early" for good behaviour because my recollection is he's done nothing but complain and make demands since he's been there, lol.  But we've known about the October 28, 2013 date for quite a while now, since the trial ended basically.  I don't know what my point is here, just some random thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray's all talk with no substance both before and after he "went" to "jail".  Well, I shouldn't say no substance because there have definitely been times when he very much seems to be speaking MJ's words, both in his video statements and voicemails left on Harvey's hotline.  His "threats" have yet to come to fruition but I think he's ultimately referring to Michael coming back, hinting at something explosive happening after he gets out of the slammer.  Is he getting out "early" for good behaviour because my recollection is he's done nothing but complain and make demands since he's been there, lol.  But we've known about the October 28, 2013 date for quite a while now, since the trial ended basically.  I don't know what my point is here, just some random thoughts.

On the contrary, Andrea.....you make perfect points and perfect sense.......love it!
Yes, by Murray's actions I suppose many complaining prisoners ought to be out early, lol......for sure!
hugs to you!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions