MissLedTopic starter

The Side View of an Alternate Reality
July 12, 2013, 06:13:23 PM
WHAT IF?  Just what IF all of Michael’s pleadings that he was going to be killed was actually that his enemies, (and not the obvious ones!!) were going to kidnap and blackmail him.  And what if his life depended on the very people that profess  to LOVE him, finding evidence of that and going in search of the truth to uncover what DID happen to him?

So the first thing I can hear the enemy say to him is: First we are going to make it look to the majority of the world that you are dead, that way we can make a SH**  load of money off of your BRAND.  Then the FANS that can’t get over you being gone and think it is some grand stunt you have pulled, will be so busy looking at the THEATRICKS of it all, they will never even bother to get involved with looking else where.  We will have plenty of “plants” all over the internet professing “I LOVE YOU MORE”  and hooking people in to the side show.  They will see clues that we have planted, as a game you are playing, because after all YOU ARE still ALIVE.  But they will be waiting and watching on their computers and going to all the shows looking for you to magically pop out, all the while dumping money into the Estate that is being managed by the very puppets we put into place. We will put one of your finest enemies in place, because we know how you detest Branca!  HEHEHE!   And there is no ransom, they can’t buy you back. And it all looks like a MOVIE…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ONE GREAT BIG HOAX!!

The ones who will be seeking Justice for your Fake Murder, and it will look very real to them, they will be focusing on the ones we have made to look like the guilty parties and of course we have Murray that has volunteered to take the payoff for those couple of years behind bars.  Even your family won’t know WHO or WHAT is involved other than the ones we will make visible and apparent.  OF course it’s not the money we are interested in,  it’s control of Michael and ALL who march in his Army of Love.  He is no longer the King or the Messenger of Love or Captain of the Army of Love, They are!  Do you know WHO “THEY” are?  Do you know the reasons they did it?  Distraction, Manipulation, Subversion.  They are the epitome of sinister evil, and can do things unimaginable to promote their agenda.  And they just Love Michael’s FANS, they love to prey upon anything good, but the question is why?  That is what you will have to figure out.  We had 4 years to get it right and time is running out.  Is it already to late for him and for us?

Yes this woman sharonbsidney.blogspot.ca/2012_07_01_archive.html may be infatuated with Michael in that she wants to Marry him, but so does most every female that has claim to Fanhood. But what if the observations written in her pages are just more evidence that something went terribly wrong.  Why are “FANS” not looking at the un obvious? Why are we so content at sitting back in our comfortable chair gazing at the computers and having someone deliver to us false clues that “Michael is just great and will see you SOON!” Would YOU bet your life that he is Fine? Or does that just make us feel better to think so?  And that is a serious question. I know I wouldn't. What IF he’s not OK, what if his life really depended on people finding the truth and asking the hard questions, and thus finding him and saving his life?   Too much of a James Bond movie and too brain taxing to try and figure out? Probably for a lot of people yes. Or maybe they just don't care because it doesn't affect their daily lives.

How would we feel if these facts came out at some later time and some did care to go in search of what REALLY happened to Michael, but what if it was to late and our lust for a SHOW lead to his death?  Yes we are BeLIEvers that he is Alive, but WHY did he disappear?  Do you know for a FACT the reason? If a Loved one disappeared, would you sit and say, “OH well, they are just playing a game, because they played hide and seek so many times and they are always joking and playing tricks on people.   And days and weeks and months and years went by and we kept telling ourselves, OH they are playing a game, we will just be patient, they will come BACK soon.  I don’t think anyone would.  Why?  Because we love them, and regardless of what a jokester they could be, we would never just sit and wait.  We would do all in our power to put the word out that our loved one had disappeared and we want them back Alive.  Is it because we are afraid of the ridicule we will get from the NON Believers if we get out there and make ourselves known to the world?  So it’s much safer to pretend all is well in the Land of OZ

What if his enemies are gambling on the fact that ON ONE will consider this fact and they can get away with everything they set out to do with Michael? Blaming someone for the murder or Focusing on a return for a show from Michael is the easy part.  Maybe just maybe finding the TRUTH is the hard part and there are no volunteers OR are there and who are they?  I would love to see as many or more than there are of the Justice for Michael folks, of people who would dare march to a different drum and get out there shout about the facts of the “Weird List” and create teams that would find ALTERNATIVE answers. But that is the DANGEROUS side of reality.   WHAT IF the ALTERNATE REALTY is NO Game at ALL?  That’s as HEAVY as a CHEVY….MISSLED

Disclaimer: As permitted in a public Forum, this is my Alternate view and is in no way intended to discredit those who are happy in their own view point.  There is no intent of slander or discourtesy. Neither will I engage in heated debate over this concept.  It is strictly intended for another round of consideration.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:20:01 PM by MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: The Side View of an Alternate Reality
July 12, 2013, 06:33:13 PM
Lol Missled or Misled I am astonished with the approach of your theory, did you consult Michael before posting it? sorry I am digressing  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

July 12, 2013, 07:40:09 PM
This theory is very much similar to what I have read from Sharon previously. There was also something mentioned in a video about Michael being kept prisoner as a slave to churn out new music for release and to pump in  dollars to the estate.
I guess I must add here regarding that sentence about most female fans wanting to marry Michael , that I am not one of them. I am definitely a fan of the man and his music and message, but I am happily married to my best friend since our teenage years.  He is also a fan of the man and his music.
When reading tweets from Sharon, I guess I get a little scared to see her trying to impose, and believe and pray  her dream to become Mrs Jackson into existence. I wouldn't have any problem with this if Michael was desiring the same thing, and if he was, I'm sure she would know of his feelings and wouldn't have to blog and tweet something that is so personal and precious between them so publicly on twitter .

MissLed or Sharon, My view is that this escape plan has been too meticulously hatched  years prior  according to Back's original postings to be as you suggest in you post. However, thank you for presenting your idea on the hoax.
edit to add....Your title is interesting in itself....the side view...Front, Back , side......all the court talk yesterday about MJ's hard and scarred bottom . Guess we'll all have to wait to get that high view from the top to see the over arching scope of this thing. 
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:47:01 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

July 12, 2013, 08:06:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissLed or Sharon, My view is that this escape plan has been too meticulously hatched  years prior  according to Back's original postings to be as you suggest in you post. However, thank you for presenting your idea on the hoax.
edit to add....Your title is interesting in itself....the side view...Front, Back , side......all the court talk yesterday about MJ's hard and scarred bottom . Guess we'll all have to wait to get that high view from the top to see the over arching scope of this thing. 

Thanks for your comment, however my name isn't Sharon.
Be Safe and Well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 12, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
WHAT IF?  Just what IF all of Michael’s pleadings that he was going to be killed was actually that his enemies, (and not the obvious ones!!) were going to kidnap and blackmail him.  And what if his life depended on the very people that profess  to LOVE him, finding evidence of that and going in search of the truth to uncover what DID happen to him?

So the first thing I can hear the enemy say to him is: First we are going to make it look to the majority of the world that you are dead, that way we can make a SH**  load of money off of your BRAND.  Then the FANS that can’t get over you being gone and think it is some grand stunt you have pulled, will be so busy looking at the THEATRICKS of it all, they will never even bother to get involved with looking else where.  We will have plenty of “plants” all over the internet professing “I LOVE YOU MORE”  and hooking people in to the side show.  They will see clues that we have planted, as a game you are playing, because after all YOU ARE still ALIVE.  But they will be waiting and watching on their computers and going to all the shows looking for you to magically pop out, all the while dumping money into the Estate that is being managed by the very puppets we put into place. We will put one of your finest enemies in place, because we know how you detest Branca!  HEHEHE!   And there is no ransom, they can’t buy you back. And it all looks like a MOVIE…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ONE GREAT BIG HOAX!!

The ones who will be seeking Justice for your Fake Murder, and it will look very real to them, they will be focusing on the ones we have made to look like the guilty parties and of course we have Murray that has volunteered to take the payoff for those couple of years behind bars.  Even your family won’t know WHO or WHAT is involved other than the ones we will make visible and apparent.  OF course it’s not the money we are interested in,  it’s control of Michael and ALL who march in his Army of Love.  He is no longer the King or the Messenger of Love or Captain of the Army of Love, They are!  Do you know WHO “THEY” are?  Do you know the reasons they did it?  Distraction, Manipulation, Subversion.  They are the epitome of sinister evil, and can do things unimaginable to promote their agenda.  And they just Love Michael’s FANS, they love to prey upon anything good, but the question is why?  That is what you will have to figure out.  We had 4 years to get it right and time is running out.  Is it already to late for him and for us?

Yes this woman sharonbsidney.blogspot.ca/2012_07_01_archive.html may be infatuated with Michael in that she wants to Marry him, but so does most every female that has claim to Fanhood. But what if the observations written in her pages are just more evidence that something went terribly wrong.  Why are “FANS” not looking at the un obvious? Why are we so content at sitting back in our comfortable chair gazing at the computers and having someone deliver to us false clues that “Michael is just great and will see you SOON!” Would YOU bet your life that he is Fine? Or does that just make us feel better to think so?  And that is a serious question. I know I wouldn't. What IF he’s not OK, what if his life really depended on people finding the truth and asking the hard questions, and thus finding him and saving his life?   Too much of a James Bond movie and too brain taxing to try and figure out? Probably for a lot of people yes. Or maybe they just don't care because it doesn't affect their daily lives.

How would we feel if these facts came out at some later time and some did care to go in search of what REALLY happened to Michael, but what if it was to late and our lust for a SHOW lead to his death?  Yes we are BeLIEvers that he is Alive, but WHY did he disappear?  Do you know for a FACT the reason? If a Loved one disappeared, would you sit and say, “OH well, they are just playing a game, because they played hide and seek so many times and they are always joking and playing tricks on people.   And days and weeks and months and years went by and we kept telling ourselves, OH they are playing a game, we will just be patient, they will come BACK soon.  I don’t think anyone would.  Why?  Because we love them, and regardless of what a jokester they could be, we would never just sit and wait.  We would do all in our power to put the word out that our loved one had disappeared and we want them back Alive.  Is it because we are afraid of the ridicule we will get from the NON Believers if we get out there and make ourselves known to the world?  So it’s much safer to pretend all is well in the Land of OZ

What if his enemies are gambling on the fact that ON ONE will consider this fact and they can get away with everything they set out to do with Michael? Blaming someone for the murder or Focusing on a return for a show from Michael is the easy part.  Maybe just maybe finding the TRUTH is the hard part and there are no volunteers OR are there and who are they?  I would love to see as many or more than there are of the Justice for Michael folks, of people who would dare march to a different drum and get out there shout about the facts of the “Weird List” and create teams that would find ALTERNATIVE answers. But that is the DANGEROUS side of reality.   WHAT IF the ALTERNATE REALTY is NO Game at ALL?  That’s as HEAVY as a CHEVY….MISSLED

Disclaimer: As permitted in a public Forum, this is my Alternate view and is in no way intended to discredit those who are happy in their own view point.  There is no intent of slander or discourtesy. Neither will I engage in heated debate over this concept.  It is strictly intended for another round of consideration.

I'd suggest to anyone who has evidence of a crime committed against Michael Jackson (or anyone else) step forward and tell the authorities. It'd be a little more believable if the person reporting the crime just left out the part about 'the Holy Spirit telling her she and Michael were destined by God to be husband and wife'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

July 12, 2013, 11:00:26 PM
It seems some do have their own brand of fantasy with poor Michael. 
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:03:43 PM by MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 12, 2013, 11:46:31 PM
MissLed, thank you for sharing your theory! It's been a while since we've done that kind of thing--we did examine many similar angles way back.
Any good theory has to be run through ALL available data to see how it adds up, so for me I don't buy it.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:49:54 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2013, 12:40:05 AM
MissLed, thank you for sharing your theory! It's been a while since we've done that kind of thing--we did examine many similar angles way back.
Any good theory has to be run through ALL available data to see how it adds up, so for me I don't buy it.

Me neither, MJonmind.

Completely OT here: Is your tagline an actual Conrad Murray quote? Can you elaborate on that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

July 13, 2013, 01:05:15 AM

Thank you for your comment, and I completely understand.  And it’s Ok that you don’t see it that way. This Side view is not to be looked at by the weak of heart.  It requires one to jump out of the box and over the frying pan into the fire.  And there is great risk in asking the hard questions and being willing to accept the unthinkable possibilities . It’s difficult to think that someone who seemed so Magical and Captivating, could ever be susceptible to something so horrible.  So one has to dig really deep into the things he wrote about, to look at the message behind the message.  People take classes to study the writings of Shakespeare, but even at that, they never look at WHO William Shakespeare was or was NOT.  A good writer can hide a world of information in just a few sentences.  But knowing the true Character of the writer will give a hint in his unapparent meanings. Whatever brought you to the conclusion of whatever you believe, I am glad that it gives you great joy.  I wish you the best of Luck on your Magical journey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2013, 02:57:54 AM

Thank you for your comment, and I completely understand.  And it’s Ok that you don’t see it that way. This Side view is not to be looked at by the weak of heart.  It requires one to jump out of the box and over the frying pan into the fire.  And there is great risk in asking the hard questions and being willing to accept the unthinkable possibilities . It’s difficult to think that someone who seemed so Magical and Captivating, could ever be susceptible to something so horrible.  So one has to dig really deep into the things he wrote about, to look at the message behind the message.  People take classes to study the writings of Shakespeare, but even at that, they never look at WHO William Shakespeare was or was NOT.  A good writer can hide a world of information in just a few sentences.  But knowing the true Character of the writer will give a hint in his unapparent meanings. Whatever brought you to the conclusion of whatever you believe, I am glad that it gives you great joy.  I wish you the best of Luck on your Magical journey.

The idea that Michael Jackson was kidnapped and is (still) being held against his will (4 years later) essentially undermines him. It also lends credence to the lies that he was weak of mind. Those who've worked with him; those who know him personally, know he wasn't either. His success in an industry that eats people up and spits them out is a testament to his strength, wisdom and intelligence. His business acumen was ruthless & he said it best when he said they , Sony specifically, never figured he'd outsmart them. People underestimated him and so to their folly.

Perhaps there was a plot for harm. He wasn't dumb enough to sit back & let them carry it out. No way. For someone who made a habit of observing people, he was not ignorant of the motives of those around him. He said it himself, he trusted no one. No one. Not his business partners, not his family, and certainly not the would be wives that sat outside of his gates like beggars. He understood the nature of people. He experienced the vindictive, hateful, dishonest and spite people are capable of on a daily basis.

So, while this premise is momentarily plausible, it's easily debunked/discredited by the mountains of evidence that support the opposite - that Michael Jackson was and is in control of the events that occurred in June of '09.

So, in the words of Shakespeare,  which I'm sure Michael was familiar with: "The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard, but I will better the instruction".
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:00:28 AM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

July 13, 2013, 07:22:10 AM
The idea that Michael Jackson was kidnapped and is (still) being held against his will (4 years later) essentially undermines him. It also lends credence to the lies that he was weak of mind. Those who've worked with him; those who know him personally, know he wasn't either. His success in an industry that eats people up and spits them out is a testament to his strength, wisdom and intelligence. His business acumen was ruthless & he said it best when he said they , Sony specifically, never figured he'd outsmart them. People underestimated him and so to their folly.

Perhaps there was a plot for harm. He wasn't dumb enough to sit back & let them carry it out. No way.

While Michael was indeed all of the above things, however in this investigation, one has nothing to do with the other.  If so then this observation could be presented to Caroline Kennedy regarding her late Father which was one of the greatest leaders of our time along with MLK, both men of great wisdom and genius, as was John Lennon  I'm sure she would have the same reply.  Because while Michael is all that is stated here, he like "JFK, MLK & John Lennon" in the real world, was no Superman.  In order to Debunk an issue, it has to entail the means of which the perpetrator could fail at such a crime.  It's not likely that they sent him a long detailed list of How, What, When, Where, this all would take place.  Michael is a genius at many things but, fortune telling and mind reading I don't remember as being one of his many qualities.  As intelligent as both MLK & JFK was, it didn't save them from the elusive undermining that took place on that fateful day.  However many still believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the responsible party. Just as they believe Osama Bin Ladin was responsible for 911.  Those were the easy suspects.
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:14:58 AM by MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2013, 09:04:06 AM

Perhaps there was a plot for harm. He wasn't dumb enough to sit back & let them carry it out. No way.

While Michael was indeed all of the above things, however in this investigation, one has nothing to do with the other.  If so then this observation could be presented to Caroline Kennedy regarding her late Father which was one of the greatest leaders of our time along with MLK, both men of great wisdom and genius, as was John Lennon  I'm sure she would have the same reply.  Because while Michael is all that is stated here, he like "JFK, MLK & John Lennon" in the real world, was no Superman.  In order to Debunk an issue, it has to entail the means of which the perpetrator could fail at such a crime.  It's not likely that they sent him a long detailed list of How, What, When, Where, this all would take place.  Michael is a genius at many things but, fortune telling and mind reading I don't remember as being one of his many qualities.  As intelligent as both MLK & JFK was, it didn't save them from the elusive undermining that took place on that fateful day.  However many still believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the responsible party. Just as they believe Osama Bin Ladin was responsible for 911.  Those were the easy suspects.

Hyperbole aside, the evidence to support your claim simply doesn't exist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLedTopic starter

July 13, 2013, 09:19:48 AM
Evidence is Perception.  Did the perpetrator fill the glass half full or did he drink half of it's content?  Either way there is a glass with half content and unidentifiable fingerprints.  Finding the culprit will depend on your perception of the Evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2013, 09:42:10 AM
Evidence is Perception.  Did the perpetrator fill the glass half full or did he drink half of it's content?  Either way there is a glass with half content and unidentifiable fingerprints.  Finding the culprit will depend on your perception of the Evidence.

You've got a fixation with fingerprints, don't you?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2013, 09:48:22 AM
MissLed,
 I'll be your Huckleberry...I am willing to play with your theory, to explore an alternate theory.  After all, that is what we have been doing on this forum, then going in search of supportive evidence and coming to our own conclusions...... So please lay your theory out....I haven't  been on the board for long time so will have to catch up; but I get the gist is the theory is Michael was kidnapped (not sure why he wasn't just bumped off...so less troublesome).....Motive, money? Players installed to control the perceptions for some of a hoax? And the motive to stage a (quite elaborate) hoax by those players is to keep people spending money to uh, get a little lost here....need some help!
And the clues to support kidnapping theory are, all the warnings through the years of people out to get Michael, the lyrics in his songs of his determination to rise above their efforts, the way TII was set up,the control of who could get to Michael and who couldn't, the strange occurrences and activity at Carolwood the days before and day of his death,
the substitution of people masquerading on the witness stand of people who were actually there on that day...and????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions